What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tersius

Loose workout shorts, and a Hawaii t-shirt that I got when someone else went...

PrincessAriel

A lime green sweatshirt that is two sizes too big and black pajama pants.  ;D
"Let Me See You
Stripped Down to the bone"

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Annisthyrienne

A very soft velour bathrobe and a pair of panties.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt and red and white patterned silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer navy stockings and navy heels.

Tersius

Carpenter jeans, dark blue t-shirt, and a Chicago White Sox ball cap

I love reading your posts in here BeMi, it always sounds so very sexy.

Beguile's Mistress

*smiles*  Thank you.

Prussian blue sleeveless top with a cowl neckline and matching straight skirt, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

Autumn52

Grey slacks with a sky blue blouse and black heels. Jewelry is pearl and silver earrings with matching necklace.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Tersius

Stained dark blue work pants, long sleeve shirt with a dark blue work shirt over it, steel toe boots.

Bruja

Black jogging pants, thin grey v-neck t-shirt and a red bra....yes..I love my red bra...even when i work out...

Tersius

(I think I love your red bra too!)  :P

Beguile's Mistress

Pink long-sleeved blouse with little pearl buttons, a deep rose colored straight skirt, sheer smokey gray stockings and pale gray heels.

Tersius

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 17, 2013, 04:02:29 PM
Pink long-sleeved blouse with little pearl buttons, a deep rose colored straight skirt, sheer smokey gray stockings and pale gray heels.

That sounds so elegant.  :-)

Black basketball shorts, black tee shirt, and a gray hoodie

Beguile's Mistress

*smiles*  Thank you.

Charcoal gray business suit with a straight skirt and a loose fitting jacket, white silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Moraline

Shredded slim fit hip hugging black jeans, black nylon belt with a steel Punisher belt buckle, and a tight red mid riff revealing t-shirt (with an Iron Man face on it.)

(Tomorrow I'm wearing more of my Marvel Comics swag. Stay tuned!)

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, a black cashmere turtle neck with a narrow white crocheted scarf embellished with multi-colored beads and black flats.

Silverfang

Black jeans, my black sweater wearing proud the name of my University and the name of my program of study and my headset :)

Devil's Advocate

Black running suit with white stripes down the side.  Underneath, soccer reffing shorts, reffing socks and a black t-shirt.
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Daoine Sidhe

A quite oversized dark gray tee with the words "Sleep All Day" written in black.  ^-^  I intend to honor that code today.

Oh, and undergarments, of course.  But you'll just have to imagine those.  ;)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52

Black slacks with a black tank top which has a sheer top part and jewels around the neck. Also a little sweater that goes over the tank top and matches. High heel black pumps and black and gold jewelry. I am on black overload today. Even black underwear. *LOL*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Tersius

Quote from: Moraline on April 19, 2013, 11:30:29 AM
Shredded slim fit hip hugging black jeans, black nylon belt with a steel Punisher belt buckle, and a tight red mid riff revealing t-shirt (with an Iron Man face on it.)

(Tomorrow I'm wearing more of my Marvel Comics swag. Stay tuned!)

What, no update?!  :P

Once more, blue work pants, black long sleeved undershirt, and blue work shirt with a black logo'd hoodie. Oh, can't forget the ball cap either.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, black and white long-sleeved blouse with a geometric pattern, red leather belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Peccavi

I am plotting to locate Beguile and raid her closet because it sounds like she has an amazing wardrobe!

I am far less glamorous than she is at the moment, having just gotten back from my daily run I am in an aqua racer-back tank, black yoga pants and sneakers.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Peccavi on April 23, 2013, 04:14:16 PM
I am plotting to locate Beguile and raid her closet because it sounds like she has an amazing wardrobe!

I am far less glamorous than she is at the moment, having just gotten back from my daily run I am in an aqua racer-back tank, black yoga pants and sneakers.
I have to dress for work and have the luck of having friends who run a resale shop who look out for donations I can use.  I can get six or seven pieces for the cost of one good suit.

Today:  A dark gray straight skirt with a slight flair at the hem, a long sleeved white silk blouse with a black bow tie, a black belt, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Daoine Sidhe

A white button-down "Hawaiian-esque" shirt, and light tan shorts.  It's a lazy day, what can I say?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]