Been missing in Action, need help

Started by Mister Venaliter, March 17, 2010, 01:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Venaliter

Hello all,

It has been awhile since i've been here.
I had a lot of medical issues, which lead to school problems, and than stress from school that lead to more medical issues.

I have been jumping on and off for a little over a week now, just trying to catch up; but there is a problem.

I guess my email has been "Deverified" or something of that matter. I can't even check my own profile, though it is letting me log on as you can see.
Can I get some help? :)

Thank you!

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Mister Venaliter

Alright, but how can I see what email I originally signed under. I need to know that, but can't seem to find it since it won't let me view my profile.

Any suggestions?

darkvamplips

Try clicking on forget your password and enter your screename it will send you an email.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Mister Venaliter

That is the problem...I don't remember what email it was.
I entered username and it sent an email to the account, but didn't tell me what account....*sigh*

darkvamplips

Just go check all the emails you have signed up in YOUR real name.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Vekseid

Er no. Send me (vekseid@elliquiy.com) an email from a working email, and I'll swap out your email with the working one.

Mister Venaliter

Vekseid

There you go. You will want to re-enable any notifications that you might want to receive (pms, or notifications in general) in your profile : )