Temptation Island (Closed/Dead game)

Started by Mellific, July 31, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Cool. I'm out to lunch right now but when I get home I'll see what I can do :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

HarleyQuinn

If Ms. Kokaine is up for it, I think red headed twins could be an option!

Kokaine

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on August 01, 2014, 03:22:41 PM
If Ms. Kokaine is up for it, I think red headed twins could be an option!

Oooh! This I could do >:)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Prince Truhan

I know the pairing is supposed to be for couples, but (since they are being made) I wonder if a single temptress would like to work together with Charles, either with divide and conquer tactics or to tempt a lady together.

HarleyQuinn

TaintedTruth

Redheaded twins... oh my word. Can we say heaven?... yes... yes we can.

Kokaine

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on August 01, 2014, 03:27:02 PM
Then, let's do it!  >:)

Hehe...

If you've got a model in mind you can pick her out and then I will give you a nudge via PM when I am back at my computer.

My O/Os

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Kokaine on August 01, 2014, 04:13:54 PM
Hehe...

If you've got a model in mind you can pick her out and then I will give you a nudge via PM when I am back at my computer.

I'll PM you one!

Alsheriam

Redhead twins?

I'm okay with this.

edit:

Oh wow. xD

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/redhead-n-twins-busted-soliciting-sex-online-cops-article-1.1871927

A much better option:

A/A

Mellific

Quote from: Alsheriam on August 01, 2014, 04:34:27 PM
Redhead twins?

I'm okay with this.

edit:

Oh wow. xD

Well that'll solve the 'Singles' riddle. But we're still in need of SO's.

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Quote from: TaintedTruth on August 01, 2014, 03:17:26 PM
Just wanted to throw this out there... I'm a big fan of redheads. If someone wants to cater to me. ;)

And I'll probably refrain from posting in the IC thread until I've got a solid pairing. So, hurry up ladies.

The twins are going to be singles, and temptresses, right? Because that still means you need to pick your SO, lol.

O/O | A/A | MM

HarleyQuinn

MagicalPen

I can make a second character to be some one's SO if you like.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Mellific

Quote from: MagicalPen on August 01, 2014, 04:48:15 PM
I can make a second character to be some one's SO if you like.

It's just my character, Thea, and Kokaine's character, Sabrina, who need SO's. So it'll be between you and TaintedTruth, to figure out who is going to be paired with who. Sabrina has been married for 6 months, so that couple would be of newlywed status. For my character, Thea, she's been in a relationship with this guy for four years and they are newly engaged. So, those are the major differences between the males. Who wants to be who?

O/O | A/A | MM

MagicalPen

Submitted an SO to you. And also posted in the IC thread.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Marconi Drake

Back now from work, will be working on the character sheets tonight.

Kokaine, I'd be delighted to make an SO for your character if you are still looking.

Mellific

Quote from: Marconi Drake on August 01, 2014, 06:56:57 PM
Back now from work, will be working on the character sheets tonight.

Kokaine, I'd be delighted to make an SO for your character if you are still looking.

Welcome back! I do believe she is still looking, if you wouldn't mind making up a Character Sheet, that'd be great.

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

I have updated page one of this thread, so that it includes the links to the OOC and IC threads. Please bookmark these if you have not already done so! :D

O/O | A/A | MM

Marconi Drake

I'm discussing things with Kokaine to play her SO, so don't have that sheet ready yet. But in the meantime, here's my single guy.

Name of Character: Damien Parks
Age of Character: 27
Relationship Status: Single
If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?): Here to tempt
Sexual Preference: Straight
Background on Character:  Damien used to be a good-hearted man. Young and in love, he engaged a woman that he met while in university. They were the kind of couple that every one of their friends knew would end up happily married. Solid, playful and loving.

And then they young couple came to Temptation Island. He doesn't even remember what brought them here, but he'll never forget what happened. The women, the tropical heat, the temptation. Somehow, Damien was able to control himself, just barely, and remain faithful to his fiancee. But, she was not as strong. It was their first night there that Damien came back to the room, to find his beautiful wife-to-be pinned against the wall, screaming in pleasure as the resort's bartender moves between her tensed legs.

The trip, and the engagement, were over. Hurt and heartbroken, something changed within Damien. No longer the happy-go-lucky man he was before, he not only gave up on love -- he despised it. Instead, he took perverse pleasure in seducing women in committed relationships,  driving them to pleasure they never experienced with their beloved, destroying what he once had and lost.

Fitting then that he finds himself back on the island, where his life changed so dramatically. Although this time, he will not be the one who walks away hurt. Instead, he is on the other side of the line, looking to corrupt faithful women into tasting forbidden fruit.

Kinks: Corrupting others, rough sex, sexual exhaustion, BDSM, oral (giving and receiving), public sex/sex in front of others
Off's: Blood, toilet play, vomit, torture
(OOC) Typist name: Marconi Drake
(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules: Yes

Mellific

Quote from: Marconi Drake on August 01, 2014, 09:39:55 PM
I'm discussing things with Kokaine to play her SO, so don't have that sheet ready yet. But in the meantime, here's my single guy.

Yay! I've added this to the OOC already. With your addition, and the addition of those red-headed twins, I think we're all filled up with Singles!

O/O | A/A | MM

Kokaine

Picture of Character:

Name of Character:
Tatianna
Age of Character:
Relationship Status:
Single
If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?):
Here for a little harmless fun with her twin ;)
Sexual Preference:
Bisexual / Poly
Background on Character:
Tatianna is one of those girls who is smart as a whip but usually doesn't bother try unless she's in the mood. College was only in her plans because of her twin and without her nag--er support she wouldn't have bothered to go as far as she did. Oddly enough she majored in Programming with a minor in Mathematics but while she managed to complete her course load she has no plans for what she wants to do beyond the very next day. Tati spent most of her free time partying, taking people for all their chump change (or clothes) in poker, and working a part time gig as a bartender. It was while she was at work that she was told about Temptation Island. Some poor schmuck was seated at the bar and was crying into his beer because he'd discovered his long time girlfriend had a fondness for double penetration that didn't involve him. She'd feigned sympathy of course but really she had just been amused. And insanely curious about this place. Later that week she sought to sate her curiosity and discovered the place was was legit. Well after that it was only a matter of time before Tatianna coaxed her twin into taking a bit of a break from school and responsibility to see what it was all about.
Kinks:
Teasing, foreplay, sensation play, food play, light bondage, topping or bottoming (depends on partner), pulling others out of their comfort zone, being watched, water (showers, rain, etc), getting messy, a little roughness
Off's:
Bathroom play, extreme pain/violence, animals, feet, being blasted in the face with cum (in her mouth or anywhere else she'll love it)
(OOC) Typist name:
Kokaine
(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules:
I agree

My O/Os

HarleyQuinn

Name of Character:
Tiana Marie.
Age of Character:
Twenty-Two.
Relationship Status:
Single
If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?):
She's here with her twin to break some hearts.
Sexual Preference:
Bisexual.
Background on Character:
Studious and hard working, Tiana devotes all her time to her dance. She is currently enrolled in one of the top dance schools and she's super excited about it. However all that time working and have zero fun has lead to her being stressed and a little moody. The fix for this is being on Temptation Island according to her twin, Tatianna. She's using this summer to let down her hair and let her inner minx out. Often, she's been in her sister's shadow when it comes to men since she sees herself as the shy, nerdy one. But, when she dances, she likes to believe that she outshines her sister in that department. She's a little competitve with her sister but that usually lands them both in situations that need a creative way out. She doesn't really have free time but now that she's here, she is going to learn what free time is and enjoy the hell out of her summer.
Kinks:
Anal, Vaginal Sex, Giving and Receiving Oral, Toy Play, Facials, Being fingered, Foreplay, and dirty talk.
Off's:
Feet, Extreme Humiliation, Bathroom play, Hair pulling that actually pulls out hair, being slapped around, and pain.
(OOC) Typist name:
HarleyQuinn.
(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules:
I agree

rahatngt

Wow! Those are some lovely additions. I myself have also wondered if the temptresses will also play with the single man. It can't all be work even if its fun work :P

Anyway, been sleeping a lot since last night (lack of sleep before + med), so my character sheet will have to wait a bit until I am properly awake. Sorry for the delay.

TaintedTruth

... I've tried coming up with something witty to say about those two red headed vixens, but it always just ends up coming out as "wow, followed by incoherent speech." Sean is going to have a hard time resisting those two...

Y'all sure know how to cater to a man's request. ;)

Mellific

I have just added the twins to the OOC thread, and the total numbers now are as follows:

Singles ~ 3 girls, 3 guys. (2 girls are bi, 1 girl is straight. All guys are straight.)

Couples ~ 3 girls, 3 guys. (2 couples are represented. 2 SO's are not present. 1 girl is straight, 2 guys are straight, 2 girls are bi) *Waiting on Marconi Drake's character sheet*

So it looks like we're evenly matched! I don't see the need for us to include any additional characters, unless I'm missing something. What do you guys think?

O/O | A/A | MM