Temptation Island (Closed/Dead game)

Started by Mellific, July 31, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

QuoteLet me know if he is ok:

Looks great! I've added him to the OOC thread.

So now we've got three singles: one female, and two males, all are straight.

O/O | A/A | MM

MagicalPen

I feel like we need more females and more 2nd-halves?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Mellific

Quote from: Marconi Drake on August 01, 2014, 10:24:48 AM
Sounds great. I'll start working on them - if anyone is looking for someone to fill their SO role and wants to bounce around ideas, let me know.

As of now, both of our female characters are seeking a SO. Hopefully you can match up with one of them!

O/O | A/A | MM

HarleyQuinn

My character doesn't need a SO in the game considering that in her story, her SO doesn't know she is on Temptation Island

Mellific

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on August 01, 2014, 12:23:27 PM
My character doesn't need a SO in the game considering that in her story, her SO doesn't know she is on Temptation Island

Oh okay! Then that works out a little better. I'll edit that in the OOC thread, to keep it current.

O/O | A/A | MM

Kokaine

Sabrina's relationship isn't set in stone. I'm perfectly willing to try and work something out that suits both myself and another. I could also just NPC her other half... I'm pretty flexible.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mellific

Quote from: Kokaine on August 01, 2014, 12:30:05 PM
Sabrina's relationship isn't set in stone. I'm perfectly willing to try and work something out that suits both myself and another. I could also just NPC her other half... I'm pretty flexible.

I think we can fit Marconi Drake with your character, if you're open to that. I think he won't be able to make a character sheet until he's home from work so we'll have to wait a little longer on him. Just let me know if you think that might work.

O/O | A/A | MM

tomdotcom

Room for another guy?

I can be single or taken (married maybe?).

If so, let me know and I will fill in a character sheet.

Kokaine

Quote from: Mellific on August 01, 2014, 12:52:12 PM
I think we can fit Marconi Drake with your character, if you're open to that. I think he won't be able to make a character sheet until he's home from work so we'll have to wait a little longer on him. Just let me know if you think that might work.

If he's interested, definitely. I don't wanna force it though is all :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

TaintedTruth

Name of Character:
Sean Johnson

Age of Character:
Twenty-One

Relationship Status:
Engaged

If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?):
Sean and Thea's relationship can be summed up by the age old stereotype of the Rebel and the Innocent... Originally, lured in by her alluring looks and the ideal that he could corrupt her. Sean, was in for quite a surprise when it ended up being him that was changing. His wild ways falling to the wayside, due to the amount of faith and love that she offered him. Subconsciously, he had always been desperate for love and affection... the need to feel wanted. All of these things being offered to him by the lovely young vixen that walked into his life, on one of the few days that he had actually been attending school.

The two of them were absolutely crazy about one another. Both of them, seemingly having an unquenchable thirst for one another in all aspects of life... though, their sexual appetite for the other seemed to be the flame that burned the brightest. Him, being the far more experienced of the two and constantly pushing Thea's sexual boundaries... which, she seemed to meet him with a burning passion.

He has no doubt, that this woman is the greatest thing to come into his life... a guiding light within the mist... keeping him grounded and humble. His devotion to her is in many ways driven by his past, learning from the mistakes of his parents and unwilling to become what he'd been forced to endure growing up as a child. He sees this relationship as his saving grace, Thea being able to sense his true potential and draw it out of him. Which, in the end has forced Sean to look inward to his own faults and actively strive to consistently better himself. He knows that he isn't perfect, but figures that with Thea by his side that anything is possible. He is determined not to jeopardize things with her and feels that he is well suited to handle the temptation that the island will throw at him. Thus, he is here to prove his devotion to his beloved... to erase any doubt that she might have of the man that he has become and finally eradicate himself of the man that he once was.

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

Background on Character:
Having come from a broken home, filled with violence and drug abuse... it had always been common place for Sean to immerse himself into the pages of his sketch book. He was what you would call a recluse, often disappearing from his home for days on end... though, rarely missed. He spent his time shaping the budding creative soul that his home life offered ample inspiration for, graffiti and amateur tattooing becoming a staple in his early life. Which, in time shaped him into the accomplished tattoo artist that he has become, no longer tagging buildings due to the rather expansive police record that he had garnered for himself in his youth.

With his bad boy days behind him... Sean, attempts to be a better man. Though, he does still have his faults. He can be summed up with a few select words: Aggressive, Short-Tempered, Protective, Artistic, and Laid-back. His aggression can be directed towards his partner while in the bedroom, or another male threatening his relationship. Hence, the short-temper and protective traits. The artistic is accredited towards his love of tattooing, both himself and others. While, the laid-back aspect of his personality is a by-product of his habitual marijuana use... which, he has since given up in the past year. A sacrifice of his love for Thea.

There are a few things that Sean has hidden from his significant other... the most prominent being his past marijuana use. Some of the other things that he has hidden aren't necessarily done behind her back, merely fantasies that he hasn't divulged to her. Such as his wish to have multiple sex partners and his overtly flirtatious attitude towards members of the opposite sex; often times them being his clientele at the tattoo parlor. Due to his preference to work on females over males.

Kinks:
Public Displays, Giving or Receiving Oral, Pushing Boundaries, Bareback, Vaginal Sex, Giving Anal, Giving Tattoos, and Experimentation.

Off's:
Toilet play, Vomit, Rape, Gore, and Torture

(OOC) Typist name:
TaintedTruth

(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules:
I agree!

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: TaintedTruth on August 01, 2014, 01:09:01 PM
Updated Character Sheet

Name of Character:
Sean Johnson

Age of Character:
Twenty-Five

Relationship Status:
Taken

If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?):
(I'm hoping to tie him to one of the females available, so if you're interested in him being the man in your character's life. Let me know and I'll edit this portion to fit with your character. I didn't want to simply include someone, without speaking to them first.)

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

Background on Character:
Having come from a broken home, filled with violence and drug abuse... it had always been common place for Sean to immerse himself into the pages of his sketch book. He was what you would call a recluse, often disappearing from his home for days on end... though, rarely missed. He spent his time shaping the budding creative soul that his home life offered ample inspiration for, graffiti and amateur tattooing becoming a staple in his early life. Which, in time shaped him into the accomplished tattoo artist that he has become, no longer tagging buildings due to the rather expansive police record that he had garnered for himself in his youth.

With his bad boy days behind him... Sean, attempts to be a better man. Though, he does still have his faults. He can be summed up with a few select words: Aggressive, Short-Tempered, Protective, Artistic, and Laid-back. His aggression can be directed towards his partner while in the bedroom, or another male threatening his relationship. Hence, the short-temper and protective traits. The artistic is accredited towards his love of tattooing, both himself and others. While, the laid-back aspect of his personality is a by-product of his habitual marijuana use.

There are a few things that Sean has hidden from his significant other... the most prominent being his marijuana use. Which,  he tends to partake of when out of her company, such as while at work or after she has gone to bed. Some of the other things that he has hidden aren't necessarily done behind her back, merely fantasies that he hasn't divulged to her. Such as his wish to have multiple sex partners and his overtly flirtatious attitude towards members of the opposite sex; often times them being his clientele at the tattoo parlor. Due to his preference to work on females over males.

Kinks:
Public Displays, Giving or Receiving Oral, Enhanced Sex (Drug Use, namely Marijuana and Ecstasy), Bareback, Vaginal Sex, Giving Anal, Giving Tattoos, and Experimentation.

Off's:
Toilet play, Vomit, Rape, Gore, and Torture

(OOC) Typist name:
TaintedTruth

(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules:
I agree!

I've updated him! He's still open for any lady to stake a claim on him... If you're interested, then let me know.

Natalie won't be able to resist the tattoos!

Mellific

Quote from: TaintedTruth on August 01, 2014, 01:09:01 PM
I've updated him! He's still open for any lady to stake a claim on him... If you're interested, then let me know. I'm trying to give all of the taken ladies a chance to claim him, before I lock him into a relationship. Though, if no one else shows interest it can be assumed that he is Thea's Fiance.

Thanks for the update! I'll add this to the OOC thread, and we'll see who he ends up with.

O/O | A/A | MM

TaintedTruth

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on August 01, 2014, 01:11:31 PM
Natalie won't be able to resist the tattoos!

What woman could... ;)

Also, I wanted to mention that I intend for him to have his tattooing kit with him and would love the opportunity to RP him putting some ink on a lovely lady. It possibly being an aspect that leads into his temptation. It can be a very intimate experience, trust me... I know. It's what I do.

Mellific

Quote from: TaintedTruth on August 01, 2014, 01:17:07 PM
What woman could... ;)

Also, I wanted to mention that I intend for him to have his tattooing kit with him and would love the opportunity to RP him putting some ink on a lovely lady. It possibly being an aspect that leads into his temptation. It can be a very intimate experience, trust me... I know. It's what I do.

I see no problem with that at all!

Also just wondering. Have you read the character sheets of the ladies on here, and do you have a preference for the SO's that are being described?

O/O | A/A | MM

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: TaintedTruth on August 01, 2014, 01:17:07 PM
What woman could... ;)

I can agree with that. I have six tattoos and luckily all my tattoo artists were drool worthy. Lol.

TaintedTruth

Quote from: Mellific on August 01, 2014, 01:23:18 PM
I see no problem with that at all!

Also just wondering. Have you read the character sheets of the ladies on here, and do you have a preference for the SO's that are being described?

I've read through them all, and that is why I'm having trouble singling out which character I'd like to pair him with. They all have their own allure... so, no. I don't have a preference. Which, makes it difficult. Haha.

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on August 01, 2014, 01:23:54 PM
I can agree with that. I have six tattoos and luckily all my tattoo artists were drool worthy. Lol.

Haha, yeah. Well that is to be expected, after all what kind of self-respecting tattoo artist can not be drool worthy. Otherwise, we'd never get any clients...  ;D

Mellific

Quote from: TaintedTruth on August 01, 2014, 01:32:55 PM
I've read through them all, and that is why I'm having trouble singling out which character I'd like to pair him with. They all have their own allure... so, no. I don't have a preference. Which, makes it difficult. Haha.

Indeed that does make it difficult, lol.

Well as of now I think we only really need two SO's, as far as couples are concerned. Then, I think if we could get another one or two single ladies, that might help to make things interesting.

O/O | A/A | MM

HarleyQuinn

TaintedTruth

We definitely need more single ladies... my character needs some more temptation. He'll already have more than enough competition for the ladies attention with all of these swinging di... I mean, guys on the island.

Kokaine

I dun mind adding in a single female... *cough* >.>

My O/Os

Alsheriam

Are we allowed to start posting in the IC thread?
A/A

TaintedTruth

I didn't even know there was an IC thread...

And yay! More single ladies!

HarleyQuinn

I'll have my brunette beauty posted once the work day is done.

Mellific

Got distracted by Rl, sorry for keeping it a secret everyone, but here's the IC thread!

I would definitely like to have some more single ladies thrown in, at least one more, though two would probably be preferable. Girls, you two are more than welcome to create a second character to fit this role. And guys, you're also more than welcome to make a second character to fit other needs we have, like the SO's. Though I think we have enough single guys for now. Let's try to do four and four, at the minimum, if possible :)

If you're dying to start posting, you certainly can start! Just please make sure at least one or two people have posted after you, before you post again. Woo! I'm excited to get started.

O/O | A/A | MM

TaintedTruth

Just wanted to throw this out there... I'm a big fan of redheads. If someone wants to cater to me. ;)

And I'll probably refrain from posting in the IC thread until I've got a solid pairing. So, hurry up ladies.