Temptation Island (Closed/Dead game)

Started by Mellific, July 31, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

Quote from: MagicalPen on July 31, 2014, 08:50:12 PM
Ok. If I do NPC her, she won't be in any sexual situations FYI (I suck at writing female/not a perspective I write).

Not a problem! I kinda figured if she were an NPC she would pretty much just be there for arguments and the inevitable break up (at least that's my assumption of how things will go, lol).

O/O | A/A | MM

Kokaine

Quote from: Alsheriam on July 31, 2014, 08:42:51 PM
I've half a mind to throw in a single male straight poly-amorous character to tempt Natalie and Sabrina. ;)

Into a three-way.

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on July 31, 2014, 08:50:34 PM
I'm sure Natalie will be all for that!

Sabrina has no objections :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mellific

Here is the OOC thread. I only just got started in there, but at least in here I've got all of our character sheets placed together. So we can start mapping out what the game looks like so far.

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Just for quick reference:

Character matching:
(Anything in italics, we still need filled!)
Thea x Fiance
Natalie x Significant Other
Sabrina x Husband/Wife
Richard x Girlfriend

Singles:
(Any characters posted here, are the tempters.)
Emily (straight)

O/O | A/A | MM

Alsheriam

Picture of Character:

Name of Character:
Andrew Baldwin
Age of Character:
Twenty-six.
Relationship Status:
Single.
If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?):
No relationship background. Andrew's here to tempt women!
Sexual Preference:
Straight Polyamorous.
Background on Character:
Andrew (or Drew for short) has never wanted for anything. The youngest of four born to a pair of hedge fund managers, his hard-striving parents tried their darnedest to ensure their children never rest in the lap of luxury and earn a living for themselves. Living in the Baldwin household entailed a lifetime of high expectations and immense competition among the four siblings, and Drew's two brothers and sister attended Ivy League colleges, got started on high-flying careers and the like. It was not as if Drew did not try - whereas his elders were brilliant at academics, Drew was only average in that class but he was a brilliant athlete. This did nothing to please his parents - and by the time he went through college he had pretty much given up on competing and decided to live off his parents' fortune.

Drew loves to party, and if there's anything that grants him any kind of gratification it's capturing the hearts of girls and getting laid. A therapist he used to see once wrote in a report that Drew embarks on adventures like this to make up for the lack of validation which he craved from his very own parents. Now that he has received an invitation to hang out at Temptation Island for several months, there was no reason for him to refuse.
Kinks:
Public sex, Bareback, Vaginal sex, Giving and Receiving Oral, Giving Anal, BDSM, Multiple Partners.
Off's:
Vomit, Toilet Play/Watersports, Rape, Gore, Torture.
(OOC) Typist name:
Alsheriam
(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules:
Yes
A/A

HarleyQuinn

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

*FAINTS*

I adore Mr. Fassbender.

Natalie is all for sharing with Sabrina ;)

Mellific

Already added this to the OOC for the character sheet. Excited to have our first single male :D

O/O | A/A | MM

Kokaine

He is delicious.

And I'll give it a bit but if it would ultimately be more helpful I can always edit Sabrina and make her a single instead.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Alsheriam

Quote from: Kokaine on July 31, 2014, 10:01:38 PM
He is delicious.

And I'll give it a bit but if it would ultimately be more helpful I can always edit Sabrina and make her a single instead.

I'm sure Drew can always do with a girlfriend in an open/swinging relationship. ;)
A/A

TaintedTruth

Name of Character:
Sean Johnson

Age of Character:
Twenty-Five

Relationship Status:
Taken

If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?):
(I'm hoping to tie him to one of the females available, so if you're interested in him being the man in your character's life. Let me know and I'll edit this portion to fit with your character. I didn't want to simply include someone, without speaking to them first.)

Sexual Preference:
Heterosexual

Background on Character:
Having come from a broken home, filled with violence and drug abuse... it had always been common place for Sean to immerse himself into the pages of his sketch book. He was what you would call a recluse, often disappearing from his home for days on end... though, rarely missed. He spent his time shaping the budding creative soul that his home life offered ample inspiration for, graffiti and amateur tattooing becoming a staple in his early life. Which, in time shaped him into the accomplished tattoo artist that he has become, no longer tagging buildings due to the rather expansive police record that he had garnered for himself in his youth.

With his bad boy days behind him... Sean, attempts to be a better man. Though, he does still have his faults. He can be summed up with a few select words: Aggressive, Short-Tempered, Protective, Artistic, and Laid-back. His aggression can be directed towards his partner while in the bedroom, or another male threatening his relationship. Hence, the short-temper and protective traits. The artistic is accredited towards his love of tattooing, both himself and others. While, the laid-back aspect of his personality is a by-product of his habitual marijuana use.

There are a few things that Sean has hidden from his significant other... the most prominent being his marijuana use. Which,  he tends to partake of when out of her company, such as while at work or after she has gone to bed. Some of the other things that he has hidden aren't necessarily done behind her back, merely fantasies that he hasn't divulged to her. Such as his wish to have multiple sex partners and his overtly flirtatious attitude towards members of the opposite sex; often times them being his clientele at the tattoo parlor. Due to his preference to work on females over males.

Kinks:
Public Displays, Giving or Receiving Oral, Enhanced Sex (Drug Use, namely Marijuana and Ecstasy), Bareback, Vaginal Sex, Giving Anal, Giving Tattoos, and Experimentation.

Off's:
Toilet play, Vomit, Rape, Gore, and Torture

(OOC) Typist name:
TaintedTruth

(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules:
I agree!

I'm also willing to make amendments to the profile, so that he could fit better with someone's character... or if need be, alter him into one of the single fellas on the hunt. ;)

Mellific

Thank you for the character sheet, I will be sure to add it to the OOC page tomorrow morning. For now I have fallen asleep and only woke up to drag my ass upstairs and into bed lol. I don't want to lay dibs or anything and I'm definitely able to wait and see what kind of attention this thread gets tomorrow but I rather like the character you've created. He might be slightly too bad boy (with the drug use namely) for Thea but I can definitely see her falling hard for his type.

Anyway, goodnight for now, we'll talk more about this tomorrow!

O/O | A/A | MM

TaintedTruth

Yeah, I figured that the drug use would be a point of contention and that being one of the easiest things that I could change about him. Though,  I perhaps didn't explain his habitual marijuana use enough... as I was hoping to use it as a means of him having something that he hides from his SO (opening the door for him to give into the temptation of him being lured to cheat on her.)

And also, remember... his temptation can come from more than just the single ladies of the isle. ;)

River

Hey all!

I'd love to play a female role, single or in a relationship. Open to a lot of stuff, if there is anything available, let me know!
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

rahatngt

Seems like my kind of game. And I love the female characters including the single one :P

Hoping to add a single male to tempt the lovely ladies.

Mellific

Quote from: TaintedTruth on August 01, 2014, 05:41:17 AM
Yeah, I figured that the drug use would be a point of contention and that being one of the easiest things that I could change about him. Though,  I perhaps didn't explain his habitual marijuana use enough... as I was hoping to use it as a means of him having something that he hides from his SO (opening the door for him to give into the temptation of him being lured to cheat on her.)

And also, remember... his temptation can come from more than just the single ladies of the isle. ;)

Good point! If you wouldn't mind editing your description so that it says your character has hidden his marijuana use from Thea, should you choose to partner him up with her, then I'd say we've got ourselves a match. And right you are, temptation can come in many forms and fashions ;) I think I will wait for your edit, if you choose to edit it, before adding your Character Sheet to the OOC thread.

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Quote from: River on August 01, 2014, 05:57:23 AM
Hey all!

I'd love to play a female role, single or in a relationship. Open to a lot of stuff, if there is anything available, let me know!

Hello! I am updating this OOC thread as we go, but here is a reference point for you. So far the only person I haven't added on is TaintedTruth's character, Sean, and that's just because I'd like to first give him a chance to edit his, if he so chooses to do so. But we are in discussion now to see if he will be partnered up with my 'relationship character,' or someone else's.

Please feel free to make a character sheet, or talk to someone here who has already posted a 'relationship character' and see if you can find a match! Looking forward to your character sheet.

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Quote from: rahatngt on August 01, 2014, 06:19:49 AM
Seems like my kind of game. And I love the female characters including the single one :P

Hoping to add a single male to tempt the lovely ladies.

Great! Please make a character sheet and post it here, we're in need of more singles, and I'm excited to see what you come up with!

O/O | A/A | MM

River

A little edit to mine, I will be playing as a single :)
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌: Open to suggestions for future scenarios.
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒: within 48-72 hours.

Mellific

Quote from: River on August 01, 2014, 08:43:58 AM
A little edit to mine, I will be playing as a single :)

Not a problem! It's very good to have an array of tempting men and women about for this Rp, after all ;)

O/O | A/A | MM

HarleyQuinn

I think my character will just stay as taken. Don't want too many tempters and not enough temptees!

Mellific

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on August 01, 2014, 08:50:35 AM
I think my character will just stay as taken. Don't want too many tempters and not enough temptees!

I agree! Hopefully we'll get pairs for everyone who is in a relationship soon, or else we might need to think about NPC-ing our character's SO's.

Another option is for some of the guys to play multiple character's, if any are up for that.

Guys? Interested?

O/O | A/A | MM

Marconi Drake

Interested in this. I'll pull a character sheet together when I get home tonight. I'm happy to bring in one of each, Mel, if it help would balance things out.

Mellific

Quote from: Marconi Drake on August 01, 2014, 08:57:22 AM
Interested in this. I'll pull a character sheet together when I get home tonight. I'm happy to bring in one of each, Mel, if it help would balance things out.

It really would, thank you for offering! As long as the 'relationship character' you create is one who will be paired up with one of our lovely ladies, it'll definitely help. And then your 'single character' can be as free as he wants to be, of course. Looking very forward to seeing your character sheets. :D

O/O | A/A | MM

Marconi Drake

Sounds great. I'll start working on them - if anyone is looking for someone to fill their SO role and wants to bounce around ideas, let me know.

Prince Truhan

Let me know if he is ok:

Name of Character: Charles Hawk

Age of Character: 45

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Preference: Straight

Background on Character: Since a young age Charles had to work with his hands, something that has always kept him in shape. During his free time he always considered himself a seducer, and has always loved women that weren't his. Such endeavors could be dangerous when he got reckless. A part of him wanted to get caught, for the boyfriend or husband to know what was going on.

Temptation island makes it safe for him, the couples arrive wanting to test their limits, and whether it's because of rationalization or not he believes that if a relationship was meant to be, it can get over whatever happens.

He knows that he is older than most people in the island, but he is still fit and uses his experience as a selling point in attempting to tempt the ladies.

Kinks: Being dominant, Taken women, Group sex, Making a woman experiment something new.

Off's: bathroom play, permanent injuries

(OOC) Typist name: Prince Truhan

(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules: I agree