Fae for Real?! (Sandbox, Fantasy, sci-fi, apocalyptic, modern w medieval touch)

Started by SweetRevenge, September 20, 2014, 12:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

I'm about as done as I can be. I've never been one for long character histories. I prefer to continue to flesh out the character's past as the story progresses, and I think of things.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Bloodied Porcelain

This looks... incredible. Definitely interested and will try to get a sheet up sometime today or tomorrow. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Red Stella

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Red Stella on October 09, 2014, 02:58:30 PM
Hiya, BP!   :D

Hullo Red!

I'm still working on my concept.. have to find a picture for her, or I won't have any ideas. >.<;

Elysian Radiance

Posting for possible interest. It's kinda late here so my brain isn't absorbing anything. Will read through it again tomorrow.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Drake Valentine

img height=# value

For large image reduction.

Example

[img height=300]URL[/img]

Reduces image size and it expands when clicked. Of course number values can change to enlarge or shorten image how much so it doesn't stand too much out or be too small.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Drake Valentine on October 17, 2014, 08:57:52 PM
img height=# value

For large image reduction.

Example

[img height=300]URL[/img]

Reduces image size and it expands when clicked. Of course number values can change to enlarge or shorten image how much so it doesn't stand too much out or be too small.

Turning it into a spoiler does the job as well.
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

BeckyAnnn

Mmmm I am interested though I have to admit that I am woefully inexperienced with this type of game.

Would like to work up a CS if you would have me.

Bloodied Porcelain

Given the lack of general response/reaction to the thread and my already large workload with other games combined with my lack of ideas for this game, I'm going to have to withdraw my interest. Thanks anyway.

Senti

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Red Stella

Quote from: SweetRevenge on October 06, 2014, 01:30:07 AM
Just a little nudge to see how some of you are doing/progressing. I'll try getting around to developing the thread into more detail about the present situation and all. It's all nice to know what's happened, but it'll be nice to have a context that'll hold itself =J

Anything we can do to help?  Because I really like your concept for this game.   :-)

SweetRevenge

I still am, no worries! I've just had my hands full with RL (kids can take quite of your time, if some of you didn't know) and juggling a few projects as well. I apologize for the amount of time this is taking XP I'm gonna try to get something out in the following few days

SweetRevenge

IN FACT, here's the OOC! It's still a bit of a WIP, but I'll be working it quite a bit in the next few days. Soon, there should be more information, as I plan to explain the main 'factions' more deeply.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216144.0

SweetRevenge

I fixed a bit of grammar that I missed before in the intro post of the OOC. However, I personally feel a little unsatisfied with the description I was able to muster up for each faction. Is there anything else you guys feel you want to know? Also, the higher positions in every faction is open, if some were inclined to make characters whom have leadership roles and such.

Red Stella

I like the descriptions you gave for the different factions.  I think you've clarified the positions each side has taken, and it makes sense to me.   I don't personally want a position of power in any of the factions. 

Do they have central strongholds or headquarters?  Do the factions have a single person as a figurehead or leader?

I know you set up the thread to post approved characters, but I'm not sure if Laurel is approved yet or not.   ???

SweetRevenge

Well, the strongholds/headquarters and such along with how the groups were planned out, haven't been really hashed out. It's pretty open for discussions, though Faes have councils, so they usually have representatives who elect one amongst themselves to be a member of a 'supreme' council, which has representatives from every Fae Race. An Arbiter stands ground along sessions, claiming the last word to all discussions. An Arbiter will be found in every race, though they may not always favor neutrality as one who is chosen as an Arbiter should. Human side could go with a presidency, where one man stands as a leader and figurehead, but passes any decision through a 'cabinet'. Green Rebels would have a setup that befits their name; simple organization, somewhat more of gang-like arrangements, where one calls the shots and has an executive crew who help him out make the calls. That sounds good?

I wasn't sure when your WIP would be complete. Also, I haven't really said anything about characters too much, mostly because I'm not sure if everyone else finds it okay. But if everyone's fine with it, I dont see a problem =P