Temptation Island (Closed/Dead game)

Started by Mellific, July 31, 2014, 05:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellific

Currently craving a group Rp based loosely around the idea of that TV show you probably remember from the early 2000's, Temptation Island.

In case you don't remember it, I can refresh your memory.

It was a reality-based TV show (though we all know that means it's most likely scripted, at least partially), where several couples stayed at a romantic resort, with several singles from the opposite sex, to test the commitment of their relationships. You have a wide range of couples, everywhere from newlyweds to fiances to partners who have been together for years. The Island is full of romantic traps, as it were, from the bars to the public hot tubs, to the private hotel suites; the theme of this Island seems to be sex and romance... in a word - temptation.

The question is, how strong are these couples who have convinced themselves that their love for their partner, is stronger than any forbidden fruit might taste?

The number of characters for this Rp will depend on the number of typists who are interested in this sort of an Rp. I would like to have at least two different couples, and I do not mind playing more than one character, but ideally, this would not be one of those group games with an overwhelming number of characters, and typists. I'd prefer something a little smaller than what I am assuming is the average number of characters/typists for this thread.

This group will be open to all sexual preferences, between consenting adult humans. There will likely be scenes with bisexuality, homosexuality, swingers, group sex, public sex, and the like. Though, I do not want this game to only rotate around sex, considering there is an entirely separate element involved here; relationships. Does the relationship which was tested, last? Do the couples find that they can forgive one another for cheating, if one or both of them did? Or do the couples realize that the temptation was too much to avoid?

What happens to them, in the end; the couples, and the singles?

It is important to address that I would rather not have the game revolve around it being a reality TV show. I don't want the element of television to be thrown into the mix, I'd rather have people do this for fun, as a vacation, or just to test the waters of their relationship. Perhaps the motivation to take part in this is for a special convention or gathering, maybe 'swingers' or 'hedonism.' Perhaps the lure is that this takes place in the Hedonism resort rather than on an Island (which is obviously a draw because: nudity). I don't want a focus of motivation to be whether or not a character is acting a certain way, for the camera crew. I would rather have in-depth plots with complex relationships, where a story can really be developed between several people all at once.

What I require from typists: You must post at least once a week, though twice is much more preferred (and more than that is as well)! You must also be able to post at least 2-3 paragraphs (though more is always welcome as well)! You must agree to the rules of the group, which are simple and include no god-modding, no non-con (unless agreed upon by both/all partners), no non-humans (meaning no bestiality), no extreme (again, unless agreed upon by both/all partners), no meta-gaming, and no mixing. Please be respectful of every player, every choice being made IC, and the story as a whole. If you need to take a leave of absence, please let me know as soon as possible, to avoid keeping the game on hold. In general; use common sense, be respectful, and keep to the generic rules of Rp.

If you are interested, please let me know by posting in here. If you're extra motivated, I'll even start a character sheet which you guys can copy and use as reference when you're making yours. Just include a picture of your character, and be sure to describe whether you're playing a single character or a character in a couple.

Character Sheet

Picture of Character:
Name of Character:
Age of Character:
Relationship Status:
If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?):
Sexual Preference:
Background on Character:
Kinks:
Off's:
(OOC) Typist name:
(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules:

Links to our pages:
OOC Thread
IC Thread

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

~Reserved Sample.~

Mel's Character Sheet #1

Picture of Character:

Name of Character:
Thea.
Age of Character:
Twenty-one.
Relationship Status:
Engaged.
If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?):
Thea has been in a relationship with her high school sweetheart since Senior year, and on their 4th Anniversary, he popped the big question! Despite the fact that she is so young, Thea believes in love and wants to believe that her boyfriend, now fiance, is meant to be also be her husband. However, she had only dated one other guy before him, and some might argue, hasn't had enough experience in the world, to be ready for marriage. Thea has never doubted that her fiance is the right guy... until now. Their wedding is still yet to be planned, but likely won't be for at least another year, and Thea has decided to take him with her on a vacation, to test the limits and boundaries of their love. (To be developed with a partner. If interested in being paired up with Thea, please let me know!)
Sexual Preference:
Straight.
Background on Character:
Thea comes from a somewhat reserved and conservative family, where she was raised to dress modestly and respect her body. She is the only child in her immediate family, and both of her parents have corporate jobs. She grew up in a suburban neighborhood, in the white picket fenced house, at the end of the street. In High School she finally branched out and made new friends, whereas with elementary and middle school, she was rather shy and mostly had kept to herself. After joining a few clubs and attending a few games, she finally managed to catch the eye of someone in her Junior year. It was a fairly quick relationship, but it had gained her enough experience to realize that her parents had been lying to her all this time. They claimed they were trying to keep her out of trouble but really they were trying to keep her from experiencing the pleasures of the world. Being rebellious was not in Thea's DNA however, so instead, she became mischievous and started experimenting with sex, which quickly landed her on birth control. Her first boyfriend and her would hook up constantly, all over the school, and at each other's houses, but there was no substance to the relationship, and eventually they both mutually split. The next year, she met her current fiance, and is in a promising relationship with him, which she hopes can withstand any amount of temptation.
Kinks:
Public sex, Bareback, Vaginal sex, Giving and Receiving Oral, Experimentation and Trying new things.
Off's:
Anal, Vomit, Toilet Play, Rape, Pain and Torture.
(OOC) Typist name:
Mel (Mellific)
I agree!

Mel's Character Sheet #2

Picture of Character:

Name of Character:
Emily.
Age of Character:
Twenty-four.
Relationship Status:
Single.
Not in a relationship; works at Resort.
Sexual Preference:
Straight.
Background on Character:
Emily is a slut, plain and simple. She doesn't like to get into relationships, she prefers to have flings. In fact, one of the main reasons she took a job at the Forbidden Fruit, was due to her commitment issues. As a private and exotic dancer, she is free to do with her clientele as she sees fit, and that is a freedom she very much enjoys. Sometimes she is hired for parties, other times it's for a private showing, but more often than not, she'll be found in the Club itself, collecting tips from the vacationing husbands, fiances, and boyfriends of those idiots testing their relationship, at Temptation Island. Honestly? She gets a little thrill out of being the 'other woman.'
Kinks:
Rough sex, Public sex, Group sex, Rough play, Cheaters (who are cheating with her)
Off's:
BDSM, Toilet Play, Gore, Vomit, Pain and Torture.

O/O | A/A | MM

Kokaine

I'm interested.

I would be willing to play the female half of a couple if someone is interested as I do like the relationship angle, or a single woman if need be.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Mellific

Lovely! If you don't mind making a character sheet out and describing at least one half of the relationship angle you'd prefer, I'd really appreciate that, and hopefully we'll get some interested others soon, too!

O/O | A/A | MM

TaintedTruth

Consider me interested. I'm thinking that the male, I'm preparing to make for this will definitely be one of the tempted. Possibly even Thea's significant other... if you end up liking what I come up with.

I'm liking the appeal of being able to be the aggressor in his relationship, but being lured to the dark side... so to speak. ;)

Mellific

Great! I'm looking very forward to seeing what you come up with! Whenever you can get started on a character sheet, would be great, and just post it here when you're done.

I agree, there are many levels and facets to why this sort of a thing strikes my fancy, and the element of fighting temptation, and balancing an inner struggle, is definitely one of the biggest factors. And I definitely agree with your take on Thea's fiance. ;)

O/O | A/A | MM

HarleyQuinn

Mellific

Yay! If you can get started on a character sheet, I'd appreciate it!

O/O | A/A | MM

HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn

(Entirely open to working on something with someone!)

Name of Character:
Natalie Russo.
Age of Character:
Twenty-Four.
Relationship Status:
Has a SO of six years.
Lately, her SO has been distant and that makes her paranoid a wee bit. She attributes his distance with his new job that takes quite a lot of his time. She has found herself being attracted to other men and women too. Though, she's never admitted to her SO that she is also attracted to women. They have been talking about engagement so before she commits herself to a marriage that she isn't sure she wants with Brandon, she thought Temptation Island would be a good idea. That and she hasn't exactly talked to her SO about this.
Sexual Preference:
Bisexual. (Though, her SO does not know this)
Background on Character:
Natalie Russo grew up in a very conservative home and had pretty strict rules that she had to follow by. Her father was a high ranking Navy Officer and her mother is currently still in politics. She had never rebelled from them, the fact that they often threatened her with not paying for college. She has her degree in Political Science but finds the whole idea of politics revolting. She met her SO at a political convention and it was a match made in heaven between two well known families. Being on Temptation Island will possibly undo everything that her family has worked for but she thinks it about time that she experience life on her terms. Sexually, she isn't a virgin but she has only slept with a few men but more women. Her parents would disown her if they found out she slept with women.
Kinks:
Blindfolds, Dirty Talk, Tattoos, Piercings, Giving oral, Being watched during sex, anal, and choking.
Off's:
Humiliation, Bathroom Play, Extreme Pain, Rape, and Non-Con.
(OOC) Typist name: HarleyQuinn
(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules: I agree!

MagicalPen

Color me interested too.

I was thinking I'd play one-half-of-a-couple, perhaps a couple that has had some rocky times lately and are starting to branch out into Swinging...to see if that will help their relationship problems.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Mellific

That sounds like a good idea, MP. If you can start your character sheet, and at least describe your character's half of the relationship so that we can get it posted and see if anyone is interested in teaming up with you, that'd be great!

O/O | A/A | MM

Kokaine

Picture of Character:

Name of Character:
Sabrina
Age of Character:
Relationship Status:
Newlywed (6 mos.)
Sabrina is actually feeling on top of the world right about now. She's happily married (finally... it took some convincing) and she's absolutely head over heels in love with her hubby. Everything is perfect... except for that naggingly persistent feeling that maybe there's still something missing in her sex life. She doesn't know what it is though--or rather doesn't want to admit it. Mentioning Temptation Island was a fluke meant purely as a joke but after mentioning it she can't seem to get the idea out of her head.
Sexual Preference:
Bisexual
Background on Character:
Sabrina grew up in a single parent household and practically raised herself out of necessity. Her mother was young and more than a bit promiscuous, often confusing lust and her own neediness with love. Sabrina saw far too many random 'uncles' and even 'aunts' as a teen and as a result she's spent quite a long time holding herself back in certain ways determined not to be like her mother. Through high school she was labeled a tease because she wouldn't give it up but in college she finally let her hair down a bit, exploring her appetites until she got a bit of a scare. After that she calmed down, closing that part of herself off and settling down. Shortly after that she met her hubby and the rest was history. She's never lied to him apart from hiding certain appetites but she figures that's for the best as in her mind she believes he likes that she's a good "classy" lady in bed and because he makes her happy in so many ways.
Kinks:
Sabrina is a switch and will top or bottom depending on her partner. She likes being pinned down, getting her way, voyeurism, oral (giving and receiving with males or females), teasing, a little rough handling, having her mind changed from no to yes, quickies/half clothed/intense sex, sex in inappropriate places, biting/scratching, blindfolds, spanking...
Off's:
Bathroom play, extreme pain/violence, animals, feet, being blasted in the face with cum (in her mouth or anywhere else she'll love it)
(OOC) Typist name:
Kokaine
I agree

Just to note, I am totally up for switching some of the details around if there is someone interested in playing her husband (or wife).
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

HarleyQuinn

drools over Kokaine's character.

You always have great ones!

Kokaine

Am glad you like ;D

Ms. Natalie up there is also quite drool worthy ;)

My O/Os

Mellific

Can we partner MP up with either of you ladies? Or would you like to be partnered together? I think we have a good number of people to at least start the scenes IC, though there really isn't a rush (I would just like to get into it :D).

O/O | A/A | MM

MagicalPen

Picture of Character:
NSFW

Name of Character: Richard Simon
Age of Character: 28
Relationship Status: 3-Years of Dating (Not Engaged/Married)
If in a Relationship, some background on the Relationship (AKA, why Temptation Island?): A relationship that has gone sexually stale, the hope is that Temptation Island brings that spark into their life. They have talked about threesomes in the past and recently even about swinging - or even swapping partners for the night. Temptation Island seems like a sexually open place where there are both singles and couples who perhaps could help them experiment and see if its what they need, or if their relationship truly is over.
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Background on Character: Richard is college-educated and actually met his current girlfriend in college. However, it wasn't until after college, when they re-met through a mutual friend did they find themselves attracted to each other and started dating. They have been together for 3-years now and have lived in the same apartment for the last year. They almost feel like a married couple and their sex-life certainly reflects that - almost non-existent.

Richard works at a large Corporation and is actually pretty high-up in the company - a Tech Company - and makes a handsome paycheck. He has noticed the way female coworkers and females in general still look at hime - he works out almost everyday to keep in shape, Cycling by far his most favorite hobby. Sexually, he is more aggressive and into kinkier things than his girlfriend is - he has started to wonder if this is why their relationship is suffering.
Kinks: Rough sex, cheating, giving anal, M/F/F+, Cum Facials, Fucking on Cam, Quickies, Clothed Sex, Public Sex.
Off's: Receiving Anal, M/M, Scat, Watersports
(OOC) Typist name: MagicalPen
(OOC) Agreement to Game Rules: Yes'm!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Mellific

After reading MP's character sheet, I'm thinking maybe it might be better if the girlfriend in that scenario is an NPC? What do you think MP? Or would you prefer to see if someone is interested in portraying the role?

I think the NPC approach might be something to consider, especially if the relationship in question is a bit of a rocky one, just because I'm not sure many people would want to play that sort of a character, unless it's maybe a side character. Just throwing out ideas.

O/O | A/A | MM

Alsheriam

I've half a mind to throw in a single male straight poly-amorous character to tempt Natalie and Sabrina. ;)

Into a three-way.
A/A

MagicalPen

That would work for me, really. The GF would be rather innocent and shy.

Unless you want me to change things?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Mellific

Quote from: Alsheriam on July 31, 2014, 08:42:51 PM
I've half a mind to throw in a single male straight poly-amorous character to tempt Natalie and Sabrina. ;)

Into a three-way.

Go for it! I'm excited to see your character sheet ;) We need more single dudes anyway!

O/O | A/A | MM

Mellific

Quote from: MagicalPen on July 31, 2014, 08:44:25 PM
That would work for me, really. The GF would be rather innocent and shy.

Unless you want me to change things?

Not just yet, we'll give it some time and see what happens. I'm currently editing an OOC thread so I can post all the character sheets back to back and start tracking down what else we're looking for. I'll link it when I'm done with what I've got thus far.

O/O | A/A | MM

MagicalPen

Ok. If I do NPC her, she won't be in any sexual situations FYI (I suck at writing female/not a perspective I write).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

HarleyQuinn

Quote from: Alsheriam on July 31, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

Into a three-way.

I'm sure Natalie will be all for that!