For Sale (Possible extreme?)

Started by Jester, April 26, 2010, 08:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am looking for someone to play a beautiful but penniless woman who has fallen on hard times. She is nearly homeless. she has just lost a job or is working in a shitty jon, her fiancee is out of work and her family are not doing much better themselves. Having declared she will not have sex before marriage her engagement is on the rocks especially as neither of them is making enough money to have the wedding they both want.

Desperately depressed our heroine meets a very wealthy man either online or at a club where she works.

He realises that everything is for sale and he just needs to offer the right price. The girl realises that she could make some money from this man and slowly becomes addicted to selling herself to him.....

I am thinking she would begin by selling...

1. Basic sex... e.g. Oral sex, handjobs and her virginity?
2. Kinkier sex (to be discussed with partner)
3. Pregnancy?

I would also like to explore how depraved she is willing to go just for money. So much so that her lust for money begin to destroy the things she wanted to save.

For instance.

1. Her engagement is put under threat when her fiancee realises she is no longer a virgin and has cheated on him.
2. Her friends stop seeing her when they see her dressing like a slut at her benefactors request and behaving like a whore and getting drunk on nights out.
3. Shock from family when she admits the baby is not her fiancee's.
4. Having got a new office job she is soon considered the office slut as her benefactor pays her to sleep around. She has to put up with listening to them talk about her behind her back.

How far would you go for money?

Transgirlenstein

I would love to do this.  Especially if it had a Hollywood/film style background (like someone who wants to be an actor or something).
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Gail Warning

Hi Jester.

I would be interested in playing this.

I would love to explore the woman's relationship with her friends and family and how they change as her own situation transforms.

Look forward to your reply.

Gail.

Jester

Hi there Gail

Thanks for your interest. I have a game setup and so nearly ready on this idea i am afraid. I would be happy to to provide a link for anyone interested in reading.

Cheers

Jester