Player looking for a one on one Star Wars Saga RPG.

Started by Funguy81, January 21, 2011, 08:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funguy81

hello there all. While i prefer playing a good tabletop game with a group nearby, trying to find a group where everyone has the same off time where we can get together is hard to find. So i thought why not try it here and see what happens. I'm looking for a GM that could run  a one on one star wars saga game via email and/or aim. that we can  be a bit  flexible with both of our times and when we can play. I have played tabletop games before, though it has been a while since my last game. I never played such via IM or Email so if you choose to GM the game, you might have to be a bit  patient with me while i figure out the timing of posts, and dice rolls. got some tips or advice on such..be happy to listen.

Since this is online why not throw in an sexual aspect into the game, though i would like an exciting storyline to go with the action. i can play any kind of character, though to be honest i will more likely play either as a jedi or a soldier character of some kind. I'm not sure yet, depending on the storyline the Gm would use.

Since sexuality will most likely be used, i will play male characters only, though if the gm pitches a good storyline i be open play a female character. my characters will most likely be straight or bi, depending on what the storyline will be, and the type of character i play.

my likes are seduction, Dom/Sub action, vanilla sex, use of toys, bondage, mind control, hypnosis, pheromones, and anything interesting other than the extreme stuff.

My dislikes are bestiality, anything using the bathrooms, mutilations, and such.

I have the books, and a very good understanding of the system. If you want to limit to just the core book, or use all of them...i will be happy to oblige by that. thanks for taking the time in reading this, and i am looking forward to a good game.