Pokemon! A New Kind of Battle~ (M for F)

Started by Koibito, February 21, 2015, 01:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

So I have another little idea based off of a few pictures:

I'm really into the idea of so much dialogue during sex as well as recording and I started thinking~

The idea is basically this image, a Trainer going through the region and using her Holo Caster to record her various adventures. I would be taking a sort of GM roll to my partner's character who I would prefer at least design wise be based off of either Y like in the picture of White from Generation 5.

For a more specific idea, and one more even in switching between GM'ing and playing a character -- I was thinking of a story of two young female Trainers, White and Y (age 16 minimum of course) who decide to take up some sort of competition. Perhaps they want to see how many recorded romps they can rack up, maybe they are competing for ratings? Something of the sort where they go out in the world and use their Holo Caster on a private channel, send out their friend codes, and try to create as many messed up and awesome sexual videos from random trainers young and adult, Pokemon to get into some really taboo stuff, perhaps their family members, to creating scandals with more famous faces in their regions such as Gym Leaders and the like from the famous rockstar Roxie to the actress Diantha and any other plausible playthings they can get at for good ratings.

The narrative I think should take place in the form of the video themselves, like each scene would start at the beginning of each video rather than covering the stuff between videos -- needless to say this will be a very lighthearted and smutty story~

If anyone is interested be sure to send me a PM~

Hope to hear from you soon!
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~