WANTED: Writing Partner for Sci-Fi Prison Adventure [M/M]

Started by Elandra, February 04, 2013, 06:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

TAKEN

Before talking about the idea, let me first talk about what I am looking for in a partner. This story is not a one-shot and will be plot-driven rather than one sexual scene after the other ad nauseam. I would like my partner to be literate, capable of writing multi-paragraph grammatically correct responses which have been spell checked. This story will not be GM-based, I would like my partner to help drive the story and not just follow my lead. Writing for multiple characters will be expected when the story requires it.

As for gender of my partner, as long as you can pull of a good man, it does not matter if you are male or female or anything in between. This is not a dom/sub story, at times I would like each of the main characters to be aggressive in the sexual appetites.

Title: Cold Day in Hell

Type Extreme

Method Forum-based

Description

In the darkest reaches of space is a planet where the most depraved prisoners are held, away from the rest of the Empire. It was there that a freedom fighter, Jake, was recently imprisoned, after years of evading the Galactic Imperial authorities. A society that no longer kills their criminals, the Emperor has found another way to kill his nemesis send him to a plant of cruel, needy criminals and offer a bounty for his death.

Jake has other plans, he is not done with his revolt against the oppressive Empire by escaping the prison and once again organizing his core team. To do this he needs a partner, one that can protect against all those that want his head, one that is willing to trust a complete stranger in a world where trust must be earned and is giving sparingly.

What I am looking for I am purposely being vague in this description as I want to develop the world and the characters within. I am looking for the partner, another prisoner who either is willing to join Jake on this quest  or has motives of his own.

PM me if interested.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~