Lady Shaw's Private College

Started by Aviva, July 16, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

Either if fine with me, sooner would be cool but I'd almost rather wait and have everyone active.

Aviva

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on August 14, 2010, 04:16:59 PM
Well I certainly hope you have a great time while you're away. I would absolutely love to start sooner rather than later, but I can understand if we wait until Thursday. One thing I am stuck with is how or what to do to get mysely into the commute thread.

How I have done it is Leo Walker technically never exsisted and it was Madison that Jessy/Acid Lips has taken on instead so your character shall be picked up the same as the other students. ;)

The only character now to be sorted to a teacher is Kaz. Should that be done today I shall start the proper thread this evening.

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Aviva

Alrighty all character are now sorted out. I shall be starting the thread tomorrow to give the teachers a little bit of chance to leave the meeting.

Sorry once more it has taken so long.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Aidypants

Is two players allowed? I like both sides

Aviva

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=383.0

The arrival thread.

Quote from: Aidypants on August 21, 2010, 01:42:10 PM
Is two players allowed? I like both sides

A player can create two characters if they wish one student and one teacher but we are currently full on students so if you do not mind giving us a little time to start the thread and get the characters sorted before adding any more.

Alrighty. I am going to try and be nice;

Those with teacher characters I am going to let you free with picking how your characters private quarters would look lik if you wish to put images up but common areas like the school it, the "dungeons" etc shall be posted as and when needed so all have the same image in mind.

That given those playing students can also decide the type of style dorm they would be in as long as again it would blend in and not too far fetched. if you wish to post images up. The buildings of the dorms shall be classed as common and I shall put up as and when they are required.

Should any romances actually occur between the new students I ask you do keep it to the dorms thread that will be made so everyone knows what is going on and they can occly know when not to disturb IC unless agreed to OOC.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

forgetmenot

On my way home from vacation. Will post Monday then I'll be good to go :)

A/A-

Aviva

Alrighty.

Due to various reasons one player has had to leave the site for a while which has taken away one of our teachers and there may be a chance another may only be able to take ont he one student instead of two.

So I am hoping this thread will catch other peoples attentions who are eager to make teacher characters PLEASE!

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Nyarly

Sorry, that I was absent for so long and without saying anything. But, I'm pretty much back (I hope) and still interested in playing. But seeing that there is an abudance of students and lack of teachers it'll probably problematic...

Vergil1989

You could always do a teacher lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Chrystal

OOC thread.

Yes, I know we've been doing the OOC discussion here, but this thread is in the public area. Any discussion of the RP should really be moved to the OOC thread in the adult area of the forum. Then we can actually discuss things like who does what to whom in a bit more detail!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Aviva

At the moment due to people being busy in the real world Shaw is down one female bi-sexual teacher , or two female teachers one gay and one straight.

If anyone has any interest in this role/s please post here or get in contact with me via PM.

Thank you.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

LucianLuna

I'm interested.

Name: Lucian Luna
Height: 6'
Weight: 150 pounds
Build: athletic
Hair: blond hair
Eyes: blue eyes
Appearance:

If Staff, "genuine" subject taught:
If Student, reason for being sent to the school: Got out of control at home and his family is hoping being taught how to be a slave would tame him down some
Virgin:Y
Sexual Orientation: gay
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? student

Aviva

I am sorry if the post was not clear.

At the moment requiring either:

One female bisexual teacher or

two female teachers one straight and one lesbian.

At the minute to my knowledge there is not a bi-sexual teacher nor gay male one but if any one is interested in playing a bi male teacher or a gay male teacher certainly happy to welcome both.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

GloomCookie

Name: Jessica Lane
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145
Build: Lean
Hair: Long Blood Red
Eyes: Grey
Appearance: Silky smooth skin, tight clothing to show off her curves, just enough make-up to enhance her natural beauty
If Staff, "genuine" subject taught: Oral Studies, Introduction to Torture, Medical Play 101
Virgin: N
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? Mmm sure why not?
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Oh yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? I suppose sure
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? Staff
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

lovelygirl

Name: Lily Raine

Height: 5'5"

Weight:120

Build: slim

Hair: Blonde

Eyes:blue

Appearance:

If Staff, "genuine" subject taught:N/A

If Student, reason for being sent to the school:Withdrawn to the point of almost being mute. Her family feels the college can break her out of her shell

Virgin: Y/N Y

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? (IE a gay student raped by a straight teacher)  Yes

Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Yes

Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? Yes

Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? ((Note: Staff are to be over the age of twenty one though the students age has to be at least 18))  Student

Character: Lily was the youngest child of the Raine family. She has four older brothers that pretty much run the house. Her father was disappointed that when Lily was born she was a boy, he was hoping for another son, but loved her all the same. AS she got older, her brothers would roughhouse and toss Lily around like a football. She found escape in her room and her music. She became terribly withdrawn and quiet, barely ever speaking. She isn't shy per se, but found solace in being alone. Her other worried that the life Lily was leading was going to make her a hermit. She would get up, go to school, come home and sit in her room for hours. Her parents had heard about Lady Shaw's through a friend and decided to send Lily off, hopefully the school would be able to break her out of her shell.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!