What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeformedCatholic

A Simpsons-themed onesie from Meundies.  And also Meundies underwear and Bombas socks.  It's an entire podcast-endorsed Ensemble!

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

tommoj91

A pair of jeans I should really get a belt for as they fall down as I walk. Also a hoodie. 

LostInTheMist

Black and red plaid flannel pajama pants, white and grey socks, green short-sleeved tee.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Chronic migraines are creating posting problems. Posting is slower than usual.

peonypetal

My ENORMOUS grey sweatshirt- living my life full of comfy and cozy

Bliss

A T.A.R.D.I.S.-blue dress with a repeating tilted screenprinted pattern of said time-and-space ship repeating around the skirt, and POLICE PUBLIC CALL BOX printed on the waistband. A cropped grey bolero knit sweater, mostly for the warmth of the sleeves and for my upper back. Simple black flats. Blue cat-eye glasses, and hair up in a silver metal clip designed to resemble a section of spider web.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Merry Gentry

tank top and soft flannel shorts, comfy clothes for bed  
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

AmberStarfire

An SFWA nebula conference t-shirt (I've never been but I'm a member and I got some shirts), brown leggings and thick black socks.

Sofina

A black Metallica t-shirt with no bra, that's it 
We all choose what path we follow..... Come down mine sometime. 

Sofina’s ONs and OFFs

The Lioness

Black and grey striped tunic sweater, black leggings, belt and socks/ sneakers. 
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

AmberStarfire

A Nightwish band shirt (from their online concert), leggings (once again), a white cardigan, and blue and white fluffy socks.

Endless Dreams

Black gym shorts with white stripes, with a black and white short sleeved raglan tshirt and no bra.

Bliss

An oversized extremely fuzzy/furry black hoodie with white hood pulls, over a vertically rainbow-and-black striped spaghetti strap nightgown.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LostInTheMist

Black slacks, white/grey socks, a green t-shirt. I'd be wearing my pajamas (and therefore somewhat less) but the yard guy is working today, and he can see in our windows. 
My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Chronic migraines are creating posting problems. Posting is slower than usual.