Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

I live in Australia. That kind of thing happens even when I don't want it to.

Have you ever been hunting?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

No

I hope you don't live in Queensland. *worries for you*

The next person like lingere
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Very guilty. I like lingerie! Particularly the racy, black, vamp type that accentuates a smokin' hot woman's curves. mmmh mmmm. It's right there in my O.Os...

Do you like powerful, rough, hard sex?

And yes, I do live in Queensland. On the Gold Coast, which is south of the Brisbane floods. No need to worry, because I run an electrical contracting business and I'm expecting to have a very productive year. Insurance jobs are worth a lot of money!  ;D
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

yes, amongst other things  ;D

Have you ever taken naughty pictures of yourself?

Quote from: Endorphin on January 15, 2011, 03:00:59 PM
And yes, I do live in Queensland. On the Gold Coast, which is south of the Brisbane floods. No need to worry, because I run an electrical contracting business and I'm expecting to have a very productive year. Insurance jobs are worth a lot of money!  ;D

Glad you are out of the worst of it. I have friends who were not so lucky with the rain spoiling their crops in Southern OZ.   I loved the Gold Coast, I took a campervan and drove from Sydney to Port Douglas and back (amongst other things) with all my four children when they were little.  Have to say though that Bundaberg Rum is the pits  ;D
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Cassiopeia

Guilty ^^

Have you ever started an argument just for the makeup sex?

Angzyn

Guilty!

Has started a argument just for makeup sex and had it back fire in their face?
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Cassiopeia

Guilty.

Have you ever gotten turned on by watching your SO doing something completely non-sexual?

DiverseDesires

So many times

Is there a non-sexual smell that gets to you every time - and if so what is it?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

I don't know - though that is something I'm going to think long and hard about from now!

Have you ever watched a movie that you weren't interested in purely to accomodate your SO and get them in a better mood for some fun?

Cassiopeia

Guilty, but I ended up liking it anyway.

Have you ever told your SO you liked their choice of movie so as not to hurt their feelings?

Angzyn

No Guilty, he knows I can't stand sports. But other then that we like the same type of movies.

Have you ever gotten your SO drunk in hopes of having a little fun?
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, no need to get him drunk to have fun.  We still like to get drunk together though :P

Have you ever felt like someone was trying to get you drunk in order to take advantage of you?

DiverseDesires

yes

Have you ever had your drink spiked?

Cassiopeia

I think not guilty ... if the did I didn't know it.  And good luck anyway trying to get me drunk off of that little :P

Have you ever gotten into a fight while intoxicated?

Endorphin

Nope. I am very diplomatic have good self-control and when I want to exercise it - though I have been punched a couple of times whilst breaking up fights. Once by a girl, which was pretty amusing.

Have you ever hooked up with a work colleague purely because you were intoxicated?

Lilias

Not guilty. Both lines I've worked were very strictly teetotal, so I couldn't, even if I found someone I fancied enough.

Ever bought a round of drinks just to show off and perhaps catch someone's attention?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Cassiopeia

Not guilty, I usually just buy a round because I want my friends to have a good time, or sometimes it's because someone else bought the last round :P

Have you ever downed a drink you hate just because someone else paid for it?

Lilias

Sort of. It was the first of a line of shots, and I had no idea what it was. I still don't, but it tasted like Listerine. Looked like blue radioactive residue, too. Blergh. Thank goodness the following rounds were much better.

Have you discarded a half-finished drink because you'd left it out of your sight for a while and were suspicious it had been tampered with?
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Cassiopeia

Guilty >.>

Have you ever turned down a drink because you hadn't seen it poured?

TheLegionary

No, I do not think so.

Have you ever stopped going to a great restaurant because someone stupid said having seen food being reused?

Autumn52

never had that happen no

Have you ever cooked a 7 course meal
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

yes, if you count the amuse bouche

Have you ever gone to a formal banquet?

Endorphin

Yes. I love when they just lay on a spread like that!

The next person doesn't mind airplane food.

DiverseDesires

sorry - don't like it at all, I drink lots of water and take fresh fruit

Do you feel guilty walking through customs?

Endorphin

Not unless I have something to hide. Though not a great idea here, as Australian customs are particularly effective at locating contraband.

Have you ever been screened for drugs or explosives at the airport?