Open for a variety of things ( F + M), Looking for male character/partner

Started by Nuttyxprincess, March 15, 2014, 06:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuttyxprincess

So, this is my first post looking for a roleplay and a partner so please bear with me.

I am looking for someone with a passion for writing and creating a story and a world, not just a passion for sexual encounters. I admit I am open to almost anything (no scat, incest, preferably no animals etc), but I really would prefer if the story focused on the development and story of the characters than just the sexual side of things. This being said, I am definitely not opposed to sex, I just feel that sex should compliment a story, not be the only part of it. I can explain in more detail with anyone who wants to know.

I do not have a specific story or idea in mind, as I feel it is something that should be worked on between partners. I love anything from modern, to historical, sci-fi, fantasy, or a combination of the above. I love playing different dynamics in a relationship.

I do understand that I will have to come up with ideas at some point, but for now I am just putting my feelers out there and seeing if anyone is interested in having a willing and eager writing partner.

I play females only, and prefer male counterparts, though I am not fussed if the writer themselves is male or otherwise.
Holidays end this weekend. :( Last term for the year, but normally the most stressful!

~ O/O  ~ Artwork ~ Random Thoughts ~