High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

he didnt know what to say then "Hina, i want to stay, and i hope they dont ask me to come back but if they do, i wont be able to refuse them"

Queen Elsa

Hina couldn't handle anymore of this. First her father, then Siegfried, and now Aaron... She burst into tears, ran into the bathroom, then slammed the door shut and locked it.

azzmeister89

Aaron let out a grown of fustration, walking to the bathroom door he knocked gently "Hina, come on, the chances of me being chosen are slim, there were over two hundred children on that list, i cant be the only one who wasn't bumped off, its not like i want to go anyway, please come out, dinner's going to be here soon and we still need to finish our first date, i promise i'll fight to stay here no matter what"

Queen Elsa

Hina continued to cry. "I-I've lost so many people today... I don't want to lose you as well!"

azzmeister89

"you wont" his voice was stronger and more confident then normal but not in a cocky way, it was defiant and somber.

Queen Elsa

She slowly unlocked and opened the door with red puffy eyes.

azzmeister89

Aaron smiled warmly at her "do you honestly think i would choose to leave you?" His tone was teasing but his expression serious, he then pulled her closer to him and wraped his arm around her "i wont be going anywhere without a fight"

Queen Elsa

She held him tightly, sniffling, tired, and hungry. She would do anything to keep him, even if it meant going to England with him when the time came.

azzmeister89

A knock on the front door caused Aaron to let go of Hina, going to it he found one of the five men holding a take out bag, he thanked the man and went back in "i hope you dont mind, i got fish and chips like how we were meant to"

Queen Elsa

Hina winced at the phrase "fish and chips," but the smiled a small smile and nodded.

azzmeister89

Seeing her wince Aaron frowned "i could order something else if you want?"

Queen Elsa

Hina shakes her head. "N-No. I'll be okay. Just... bad memories..."

azzmeister89

Walking back over Aaron kissed her forehead "it will be ok, i promise"

Queen Elsa

She nodded and smiled a small smile. "Let's eat."

azzmeister89

with a smile and a nod of his own Aaron set up there food on two plates and handed one over to hina, he then went to find all the sauces, salt and vinegar that they would need.

Queen Elsa

Hina watched him with loving admiration. He was so handsome and kind... And he liked her... She didn't know why, but he did. Deep down inside, she had a fear that he would turn out like Siegfried, or her father- Not afraid to hurt her when anger was present. But she also knew that he would keep her safe.

azzmeister89

looking over at Hina he frowned "what is it? is there something in my hair?" his expression suddenly self conscious 

Queen Elsa

She smiled at him. "No, nothing whatsoever. I'm just thinking is all."

azzmeister89

"ok then" he replied, popping some chips into his mouth "man i missed the taste of this" he said out loud

Wajin

Masamune frowned as he looked at the goon telling him that all they could dig up was something about britain "I want more!" He said angrily, pounding his fist into the table "Bribe whoever you need to bribe, I want that info"
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Queen Elsa

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 22, 2012, 07:20:18 PM
"ok then" he replied, popping some chips into his mouth "man i missed the taste of this" he said out loud

Hina giggled. "So if you were born in Britain, then where's your accent? I love British accents." She then winked at him.

azzmeister89

He laughed then "i guess i have moved around so much i forgotten i even had it" when he next spoke it was in his british accent "hows this then?"

Queen Elsa

The instant Hina heard the accent, her eyes widened and she unknowingly drooled a little bit. "Oh dear god, that's so freakin' hot..."

azzmeister89

"you think so?" He asked, then laughed seeing her drool "here" he picked up a tissue and carefuly wiped it away.

Queen Elsa

Hina looked incredibly embarrassed and hid her face. "Oh, god, I'm such a loser..."