Recruitment: Prey and Predator [Anthro/Post Apoc/Sandbox/Extreme]

Started by Drake Valentine, March 14, 2016, 08:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

Oooooh, nice...I can see some interesting angles you can take with that already, as well as some rather amusing interactions between her and MC! :D I'm undecided about MC's origins, though...I might just have it be left deliberately ambiguous, though he will always travel with a "Heavy" bodyguard. Obviously s/he will be open to player control if anybody is interested. ^_^

I can so totally see some conversations with "her brother" that MC has that are actually directed at her. XD That will be fun to play, if we get the chance :D
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Drake Valentine

*Twitch.*

I have no idea why the coding to my sheet template is doing 'that,' where as everything perfectly aligned in another group project in layout.. The picture is not floating right properly with rest of information downcast to the left side of it. -.-` Maybe I am being punished for being lazy in sheet drafting of my own.

Edit: Now it is semi aligning itself, but not covering full page in layout as other one did. Dafaq is wrong with this spoiler template layout. >_<`

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

TheBlackThrone

When I get home, I can peek at it. It'll be hard to investigate from a phone. Lol
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Drake Valentine

Fair enough, at least it isn't as boxed in as bad as it was prior, the image was literally sitting on top of the other coding and now it is semi floating there in side in a shrunken state. >.<

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Thorne

Looks alright to me..?
I'll see what I can get knocked together. No promises it will be today, but I will get you at least some wolf-skeleton before Sunday.

While I'm thinking about it, because I don't really have any hard-set ideas about where she and her 'pack' live, anyone need a pack of furry, semi-territorial enforcers/hunters in their area? >.>
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Vergil Tanner

= = General Information = =

Name: Vassago Ravan
Aliases: Comissar Ravan, The Whisper, Belamoss Namia, Victor Vormoss, etc etc; he has far, far too many to count.
Occupation: Commander in Chief of North Haven's Secret Police, and head of a vast network of spies and informants that monitor and manipulate dealings in most of the Havens in the city.
Race: Human-Bat.
Sexuality: Who knows? He has been seen enjoying men and women when the mood strikes him, but who knows the full extent of his sexuality?
Affiliation: Nominally, North Haven's totalitarian regime, but in actuality? Himself.

= = Further Information = =

Figure:
Vassago stands at roughly seven feet tall and is of a lithely muscular, athletic build. Whilst not as muscularly large and obviously powerful as, say, the wolves and bears, he is still muscular enough to take care of himself and to lift himself up with his own power if necessary. His body is hard and lean from years of personal refinement and conditioning, since in the world he inhabits, you can't trust anybody else to have your best interests at heart. His hands and arms are connected directly to his wings which follow along afterwards with every motion, so he keeps them crossed in front of him - making the wings form a robe-like shroud around his body - at all times. His chest and stomach are muscular, broad and powerful, and his head is one with extremely discerning eyes, tall, powerful and expressive ears, and a set of fangs and teeth not to be underestimated lightly. His legs, too, are powerful, though not nearly as large and prominent as his arms or back. When walking, he tends to remain upright on his legs, though if he feels threatened or angry, he will drop forwards onto his much longer arms, his wings bristling backwards as he exposes his ferocious teeth and claws. His wings are extremely large, their full wingspan measuring easily in excess of seven or eight feet at their widest point.

Personality:
Vassago generally retains a calm, refined, almost cultured approach to his dealings, speaking in a clipped, precise manner with very few expansions or clarifications to what he means required. He tends to disdain violence - or at least, getting his own hands dirty - and prefers to talk his way out of things...though when push comes to shove, he is not above getting violent to achieve his ends if he has to. He is logical and calculating, always doing what is most likely to get him what he wants or needs, and that includes outright threats of violence if he deems it necessary. He also never closes any doors; anybody he meets, he might need later for a favour or a job, so he does his best to collect all the information he can on somebody before moving on. He never forgets a face or a name, and if they mention something in passing, expect him to be able to recall it on demand the next time you two speak. For that very reason, guard your words carefully; in pursuit of his goals, he is ruthless, unsympathetic and merciless, and will use any detail he can against you. Further, whilst he abhors the "Ferals" who have fallen completely to their animalistic nature, he does allow himself some baser pleasures...once every couple of days or so, he allows himself to indulge in his baser instincts, and keeps several different "servants" on-wing to sate his more primal urges. He is but an animal, after all, and if you don't allow yourself to indulge and instead bottle up your natural yearnings, well, you get distracted and stressed...and if you haven't got your health, what do you have? All work and no play, after all.

Strengths:
Bats, by nature, have very powerful upper bodies in order to fly, and are in possession of extremely sharp fangs and talons for catching, paralysing and eating prey and other foods; since bats are omnivores, they're also relatively adaptable in terms of their food. Further, their eyesight is - contrary to popular belief - roughly three or four times better than your average humanoid, and is very good at seeing in low-light ennvironments. Their hearing is by far their greatest asset, however, able to discern the direction and distance of a sound with seemingly preternatural accuracy. Bats also have access to a Radar-like sense of echolocation, allowing them to navigate in the pitch black with little to no margin of error. Vassago himself is also extremely adept at picking out and remembering specific details, and is very good at manipulating others into believing exactly what he wants them to believe. He also has access to a vast network of informants and spies that he uses both to further his own agenda, and that of the totalitarian government whose Secret Police he heads.

Weaknesses:
Despite all his natural advantages, he does have some glaring weaknesses; for one, his sense of smell is barely at the level of "average," and despite his muscular nature and his own conditioning, he is nowhere near the physical equal of a Bear or a Lion or a Wolf. They are all far better suited to combat than he is, which is exactly why he avoids fighting whenever he can and never travels anywhere without at least one of his bodyguards. He is also, being a bat, hardly what you could call most individuals idea of "attractive," so often has to use his position and authority to secure "willing" partners for his more base impulses.

Bio:
Nobody actually knows who Vessago is, where he came from or even if that's his real name...hell, most people don't even know what kind of Bat he actually is, though that is all largely of Vessago's own design. All that is known is that he appeared around a decade ago in the lower ranks of the newly-formed Secret Police of North Haven, purportedly hailing from South Haven, and quickly rose through the ranks thanks to his cunning, his ruthlessness and his ability to make problems for himself "disappear." Soon enough, he had entered the Inner Circles of the Totalitarian Elite, and secured himself a promotion to head of the organisation he'd started at the bottom of. He got himself a Lordship, a personal fortune not to be scoffed at, and surrounded himself both with lackies and yes-men and - hidden among them - actual competent advisers who he could still be sure of being rid of should he require it. His connections also seemed oddly extensive, him having agents in all Havens, having aliases with every major group and him having fingers in seemingly every pie in existence. He helped orchestrate the Blood Locusts rise to power, as well as several of their biggest setbacks, he has a hand in the politics of the wild Tribes, he has a hand in some small survivor groups of South Haven and even - it is rumoured - has an agent or three among those in North Haven who plot against the Totalitarian Government. They're small fry for the time being, but having sleeper agents there early means that he can manipulate and position them according to his own grand designs. Nobody who has any information on him is actually sure that it's accurate, and nobody who has accurate information on his origins without his consent has long since disappeared...nobody knows what his long term goals are, but everybody likely knows him under one of his aliases. All that can be said for certain is that he has big plans; bigger by far than the Totalitarian North Haven, or the petty tribal squabbles of the Wilds, or the Gangs and Locusts...and whatever they are, if you're in the way...you'll soon know about it.

= = Other Information = =

Dislikes: Ignorance, helplessness, chaos, unpredictability.
Character Ons: Control, dominance, power, strong-willed individuals and submission.
Character Offs: Excessive pain, stupidity, lack of control, ugliness, lack of eagerness.

There we go! All done! For the moment, anyway. Hope that's acceptable! And if anybody wants to make their character his bodyguard, be my guest :P

Thorne, while I don't need any packs anywhere for my specific character...Vessago does need some loyal-ish bodyguards. What if he took some mercenary-like Wolves from your characters pack as a private guard, of sorts?

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

TheBlackThrone

General Basics

Name: Darwin Spinner
Aliases: The Weaver
Occupation: Master Thief, Collector, and Owner of a reclusive shop in North Haven called “Antiquity.” It isn't a well-known shop. It is rather kept underground for several objects of interest reside there and some law enforcement may find them unfavorable. But Darwin likes to set up shop where the money is, and what is a more profitable haven than the greed that exists in the north?
Race: Arachnae
Sexuality: Bisexual
Affiliation: Neutral

More In-depth Knowledge

Figure: The Weaver, as mysterious as his name makes him seem, is a spider. From his lengthy claw-like toes to his head, he is 5’10” (70 in). From his toes to the tips of his tarsal claws, he is 7’0” (84 in). He weighs 95 lbs (45 kg) and his body is slender in build. His muscles are covered in silky smooth hairs, hairs that are brown in color and are known as urticating hairs for when raised act as a self-defense mechanism. He can shoot these hairs from his body, and like a plume of cacti thorns, they can blind and severely irritate the skin or mucous membranes of other species.

The Weaver has eight arms total and two legs. His longest arms sprout from his back and arch over his head like a pair of crochet needles, but they are as sharp as knives. They assist him in weaving intricate traps, cocoons, and other structures with his web. His second pair of arms branch from his cephalothorax like a humanoid. His fingers are black and clawed, his palms and digits segmented with a black hard chitinous shell. His third pair of arms are beneath the second and are similar in length. His fourth pair branch from his back and are only a few inches shorter than his first pair. They are sickle-like and assist him in weaving...or spearing his prey.

The Weaver has eight eyes and two of those sets are in the back of his head. He wears a black bandanna with holes cut into it for each of his eyes and beneath it is a mouth without lips. The teeth of his mouth are black and jagged and folded inside are two black chelicera. When The Weaver has his prey snagged within his clutches, when he is feeding, his jaws will part and his two chelicera will unfold, extending from his mouth to stab his prey with the hook-like fangs on the end. From those fangs, he will inject a deadly neurotoxin into the prey’s body, which will rapidly decompose it, reducing it into a sip-able sludge or drink. From this same mouth, he breathes his web, his spinnerets are located above his lungs and his silk escapes his throat on a breath. His hands and his tarsal claws are used to weave his webs.

The Weaver’s lightweight body is pretty sturdy but still delicate to harm. Beneath his hairs is a chitinous skin that allows him to resist scratches, scrapes, and bruises but not cracks.

Persona:

Darwin is an interesting arachnid. He’s a thief and a merchant, but he isn’t a kleptomaniac nor is he greedy. He simply does what needs to be done to survive, and he does so the best way he knows how. He knows that he isn’t the hardiest creature out there but cleverest hm…he wouldn’t debate it. He is completely confident in his abilities until he’s used up all of his aces but that raaaarely happens.

The Weaver is smooth when it comes to making a profitable trade. He has the ‘I’ll scratch your back if you’ll scratch mine,’ business ethic, and if a customer wants to go out of his or her way to make his life easier in order to get an item off of him, he wouldn’t complain or refuse the offer. The spider is rather reclusive for he doesn’t like big crowds or too many people browsing about his shop. All that would lead to is other thieves stealing from him, him hunting those thieves down, and then overfilling his food storage cavern. What a pain.

He has a dark sense of humor. If one ate other creatures and cannibalized on one’s own race, then one would understand. He’s malicious when it comes to hunting or even killing his prey. His reasons are that he tries to avoid building a relationship with potential food. Food is food—fat ones are definitely food. He just loves fat people. They’re slow, big and juicy and easy to catch. They always make such an exciting subject for conversation, especially when he misses a meal.

Darwin has a big appetite but he really doesn’t eat much because he liquefies his food. He consumes a liquid protein diet, and one fat creature can last him for an entire week before he would need to find another chubby lumpkins.

First impression, the spider is creepy as he would be. He is a spider after all. He is far from cute and cuddly. It doesn’t help that he likes to hide somewhere in his shop and give off the effect that he’s just some omnipotent being whose voice carries around the cave. Really, he would probably be relaxing in a cocoon hammock and come out once he had a customer worth his time. Once a person is in the spider’s proximity and domain, you won’t believe how many tripwires they’ve triggered to alert him of their presence. Any enemy would be in danger to be anywhere near him if they came to cause him harm. Darwin is booby-trap central!

Any who, the spider is actually quite friendly in an interesting way. While his personality may not always win his customers, those who are friends with him will benefit from his services. Just as smooth as his business practice is, the arachnid is just as smooth when he talks. His voice has a wispy air to it and a slight depth that comes from his chest. He likes when his customers offer him a good deal and he doesn’t mind an excursion partner. He does like to go exploring for gadgets and gizmos of plenty and thing-a-bobs galo~ore!

Strengths:

Urticating Hair: The Weaver’s hair are urticating. They can severely irritate the skin and mucous membranes of other anthropomorphs when released. There are millions of hair follicles that cover his body with the same irritating properties as a cactus.

Neurotoxin: The Weaver's neurotoxin is deadly but can be used for medicinal properties (if he allows such). The neurotoxin has multiple side effects in low doses if one were to escape him before liquefaction: loss of muscle control, respiratory distress (asphyxiation), paralysis, severe inflammation of the bitten area and priapism for several hours. Erectile dysfunction is one of the medicinal properties his venom can be used to treat as well as temporary erectile augmentation, which is his best-selling tonic.

Web: The Weaver’s web is the toughest biological material and is ten-times tougher than Kevlar. Like the Darwin Bark Spider from which he gets his name, his webs can span out several feet, and it is unknown what the maximum length it can be. He can produce multiple strand-widths from white visible thread-like strands to thin barely visible fishing lines. His web production requires lots and lots of energy and protein, and so he will always have a meal before he attempts to weave anything. The Weaver doesn't knit clothing from his web, despite how tempting it would be to do so. If the North Haven military found out about his web strength, then they would want to either destroy him so that potential criminals couldn't use it or exploit him and his business.

Strength: The Weaver has the strength of a jumping spider amplified to humanoid proportions. Because he is slender and weak in appearance, and a "bug" or "insect" to some, it is easy for another predator to underestimate him. The grip of a jumping spider can hold 170 times the spider's own body weight (16, 150 lbs - 8 tons (for Darwin's body weight)) before a weight exceeding that calculation would cause him to detach from a wall or release an enemy. Jumping spiders have an internal hydraulic system that alters body fluid pressure to extend their legs, causing them to make jumps 50 times the length of their bodies (75 meters in Darwin's case).

Wall Climber: The Weaver has various hairs on his body. Out of the mixture of hairs are hairs called setae, which give Darwin the ability to defy gravity by standing horizontally on a wall or even hanging upside down from flat ceilings or surfaces. His strength allows him to hold his weight plus 170 times his weight before he would be ripped free of the ceiling by gravity (and of course the weight). Van der Waal forces, caused by moving electrons, create hot spots of attraction between nearby molecules. With these minuscule charges acting on the 600,000-plus setules in each furry seta, he can hang upside down or from a wall with ease.

Kiting: By releasing his web into the air in the form of a chute or kite, Darwin can catch a good draft that can carry him up, up, and away!

Perfect Eyesight: No; he doesn't have enhanced vision to see great distances. No; his eight eyes have the average eyesight of a Jumping spider with perfect clarity. The one thing The Weaver lacks is blind spots. This man has eyes in the back of his head, literally!

Master Acrobat: When you’re almost as light as a feather (exaggeration), getting around is too easy. He moves up and down buildings, across great gaps, and can even fly through the air only with the use of his webs. He is highly flexible, capable of sliding through even the narrowest of crannies. He is interesting to watch move.

Gifted Thief: This might be just his ego, but he feels that there isn't a thing out there that he can't steal.

Brilliant Strategist and Trapper: This is The Weaver’s primary method of defense. His mind. He sets traps. Traps his prey don't even know about for they are barely seen and once they’re caught, they better pray they can escape his web and not entangle themselves more. His traps play into his ability to not only catch food for himself but to steal.

Shrewd Businessman: The Weaver does not play. He is hard to haggle with and can be quite stubborn when it comes to trade. He believes that he goes through much hardship and anguish finding the items he does, and then resupplying? Ugh. You better have something extremely valuable to win his business.

Intimidating: This is actually a strength and a weakness. Most people of the Old World were terrified of spiders and have arachnophobia. While this can give him the upper hand in a situation, it can also put him at risk for usually when people are frightened of bugs they like to smash them.

Weaknesses:

Brittle Body: Darwin is a brittle creature and naturally, his body makes up for it by being one of the most deadly creatures on earth. He will keep his enemies at a distance for if an enemy got a hold of him, he could be easily and severely injured or killed.

Hyper Metabolism: Due to his body constantly needing nourishment every time he uses his thread, Darwin likes to eat regularly and so he stocks up on many a meal. His store has several cocoons hidden in the back like food storage. Some of those victims are still alive for he likes to have a fresh meal and he will liquefy them when he's ready to eat.

Big & Juicy: Darwin likes it when his prey is big and juicy. If you want to cut a good deal with him, then bring him a captive. If you don't want to feel too much guilt, then bring him a criminal. Just make sure it's big and juicy. He likes the fat ones especially for he can store them for long periods. He just can't resist!

Coward: When shit hits the fan or the enemy proves overwhelming, Darwin would be the first to curl up and flee. He would reason why deal with a situation that he doesn't have to deal with? He is courageous for as long as he knows he has the upper hand, but when it all blows back in his face, the spider can be a crybaby.

Cold, Icy Temperatures: The Weaver prefers the heat and so is rarely seen during the winter temperatures. His shop will be heavily webbed for insulation because he cannot stand the cold and ice!

Bio:

The Weaver to those who have never heard of him is a bedtime story and legend told to cubs of the East Haven tribes and a superstition whispered in West Haven. The Weaver is the devourer of bad children when they don’t do as they’re told and the consequence of bad karma for gangers. People disappear, and it isn’t always at night. In their place will be strands of web, the sign that The Weaver had visited. The more primitive tribes tend to leave offerings for The Weaver on small shrines, and in return, they will see their offerings traded for an interesting gift.

The Weaver is Darwin Spinner, one of the few Arachnae found outside of South Haven. He was born with an intelligence unlike the other spiderlings in his mother’s nest. His intelligence was what had him leaving her care early, while the others remained. Some to be eaten to satiate her hunger and others to roam the southside ignorantly as victims to merciless predators. Fuck that life!

Darwin became an explorer. He always liked collecting interesting antiques of the Old World and gradually as his collection grew, he realized that most of the stuff wouldn’t benefit him if he just kept it. Thus, the spider opened his underground shop in North Haven, Antiquity. He’s had the shop for years and will move it if its location becomes compromised. He has been able to steer clear of law enforcement for several years. It’s not so hard to do when the store is hidden in the most awkward of places, but every now and then, a customer will stumble across it.

He hunts for relics and food all over the havens, stealing collecting from others including his victims. He took the name the tribes had given him and made it his alias. Because he’s such a recluse, “The Weaver” is all most know of his name. He doesn’t try to draw attention to himself for the least people know about his shop, the better. The customers who actually find his shop are usually the ones worth his time, which is exactly how he likes it.

The Antiquity shop gets customers of all sorts. Sometimes it will be a gang member either seeking information or The Weaver’s enlargement tonic. Darwin has a special policy when it comes to disclosing information about what he learns, hears and knows about specific someones. He will never give the person’s name, but if he knows something, he will always be indirect with his answer. He will refer to the person as “someone” or “someones.” And he will refer to a location as “some place.” He will refer to an object as “something.” The customer will be left to figure the rest out based on the remaining information he offers. The reason why he does this is so that he can’t ever be accused of anything. By doing this, he never says who, what, and where, and so law enforcement ain’t got shit on him! But the store’s usual purpose is to deal in antiques. What people do with the relics is up to them. As long as they give him something valuable in return, then he does not have a problem.

His business has been running peacefully for a long time and Darwin is confident that it will continue to do so for as long as he remains neutral and elusive.

Other Information

Likes: Big & juicy prey, a challenge, outwitting his enemies and customers, being left alone, collecting rare antiques, hunting, and business.
Dislikes: Things that don't know how to die, being outwitted, scrawny meals, cold weather, and people who purposefully try to bother him.
Character Ons: Binding someone, handling them with his multiple hands, nipping, scratching, petting, dirty talk, foreplay, and humiliating others.
Character Offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet and being bitten too hard (he’s brittle!).
Player Ons: Refer to O/Os.
Player Offs: Refer to O/Os.
Relations: To be planned out.
Additional: You do not want this guy as an enemy. Just saying.

Mating: The mating rituals of the Arachnae are rather...weird...and psychotic at times. Mostly because the female insists on trying to eat the male afterwards, which tends to have most males fuck and run. Originally, male spiders of the Old World (the normal kind) didn't have penises. They instead inserted their semen indirectly using limbs called pedipalps. They would basically create bags of semen with their webs and insert them directly into the female spider's vagina. BUT! Having evolved into a humanoid species, the pedipalps have become penises, yes penises. They have two of them and that's not the best part. Just wait for it.

When a male Arachnae of Darwin's species is horny or ready to mate, his body begins to vibrate, producing vibrations that the intended mate will be able to feel stimulating his or her senses. The vibrations mesmerize the intended mate long enough for the male to make a move. Female Arachnae always had to be mesmerized or duped in some form for a male to be able to successfully penetrate her without being captured, bitten, and eaten afterwards. The vibrations often left the female docile long enough for the male to do his thing. Some females were strong and required being bound with webbing, thus Darwin's fetish for bondage.

Now here's the kicker. Darwin's species orgasm long before the partner does. His semen will fill his pedipalps, simulating an engorged penis and once he has intercourse with the female, he will detach his pedipalp (yes, his penis!) and leave it inside her to continue to ravage her. Seeing as he has two penises, he can break one off in her vagina and her anus if he wanted to, leaving her to be ravaged long after the intercourse is complete. Originally, the spiders of the Old World did this so that other male spiders would not be able to mate with the female. At least not until their pedipalps fell out. It was to ensure that their offspring would pass on and not the others. Darwin, overtime, will regenerate his pedipalps to mate again another time if he so wished. Isn't spider sex interesting?
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

How scientifically accurate are we making these characters? They are mutated humans gone anthropomorph over time. So, they have human and animal properties which should make them super human. So nobody should really be role playing their character like a normal fox in our world because that wouldn't be the case if a fox humanoid existed. But just let me know lol. It is important because I love me some science.

I made Darwin brittle because most insects, especially spiders can be crushed under a boot, but then I tried to make him physically weak, but spiders are actually strong. Even stronger if a human were to possess spider strength. The Jumping Spider can send 170 times its own weight through the air lol.
The gates are open

Drake Valentine

Both look good to me. ^^

As for scientific accuracy, naturally they already adapt whatever basic animal instincts and traits their species may possess. 'Super' human to some extent in comparison to normal humans.

Technically exoskeletons are more tougher than that, they are just easily crushed given differential of mass/weight vs them.

Insects/Arachnids are probably the hardest to truly balance out in a game factor, given many have a large multiple times their capabilities of their size(certain dung beetle able to pull 1k+ its weight.) Given such, I rather their physical capabilities be toned down so they may not be too game breaking; although, I doubt we will probably see that many player characters of such kingdom categories.   

Edit: Also, Koko looks good so far. ^^ Didn't almost notice it till I was scrolling back.

I'll try to get up sheet thread by Sun/Mon. I want to make time to add other additional info there in a structural, categorized manner; with room for player posted approved sheets to follow afterwards.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Drake Valentine on March 18, 2016, 07:52:59 PM
Both look good to me. ^^

As for scientific accuracy, naturally they already adapt whatever basic animal instincts and traits their species may possess. 'Super' human to some extent in comparison to normal humans.

Technically exoskeletons are more tougher than that, they are just easily crushed given differential of mass/weight vs them.

Insects/Arachnids are probably the hardest to truly balance out in a game factor, given many have a large multiple times their capabilities of their size(certain dung beetle able to pull 1k+ its weight.) Given such, I rather their physical capabilities be toned down so they may not be too game breaking; although, I doubt we will probably see that many player characters of such kingdom categories.   

Edit: Also, Koko looks good so far. ^^ Didn't almost notice it till I was scrolling back.

I'll try to get up sheet thread by Sun/Mon. I want to make time to add other additional info there in a structural, categorized manner; with room for player posted approved sheets to follow afterwards.

Yeah, I figured because he isn't a "scorpion" or crustacean that he shouldn't be super dense. He's a spider lol and I wasn't going to make him Scorpion/Spider hybrid because that would definitely break the game lol. But thank you for answering that. I guess I can give him his strength but I'll keep the brittleness. Wait until you see the section where I write how he mates. ::)

Also, I'm going to change his sexuality to bisexual because I read that spiders are mostly homosexual but mate with females only to continue the life cycle, thus why female spiders try to eat them. Not just because they see male spiders as an anomaly but also because they're just hungry bitches lol. Of course, it is slightly different with every species of spider, but I settled on what I'd do with him, and if someone would actually be interested in that sort of thing, then wow, and great lol. It'll be interesting to write.  ;D
The gates are open

Thorne

Okay. This is rough and I'm not finished with it, but it gives .. well, it's a start.
If anyone has questions, ask away.

Stillwater

General Basics
Name: Aneva Stillwater
Aliases: Stillwater, Steelwater, Aneva (only her very closest friends and immediate family call her Aneva).
Guard, bodyguard or general muscle.
Race:
Lupine, Wolf-anthro
Sexuality:
Hetero
Affiliation:
North - and Windmane's pack.

More In-depth Knowledge
Figure:
Stillwater stands around seven feet tall, thick coat of black with long red guard-hairs. Her ruff and mantle are black, her throat and chest grey ticked. To store the few items she carries, she wears a leather harness. A heavy blade rests in a decorated leather sheath hanging under her left arm, and she wears a twisted wire torc around her throat.

Other decorations are visible; a set of silver rings in her right ear, a few bone beads woven into her ruff, clicking softly together when she moves her head. Around her upper arm, another coiled band of wire holds a few pieces of painstakingly polished green stone that Stillwater likes for their patterns. 

When she speaks, her voice is a low alto, quiet and assured. She doesn't raise it often, but barks or, rarely, howls are not unknown to her.

Persona:
For all her appearance, Stillwater lives up to her name; there is always a lot more going on under the surface than is apparent. She is loyal, honourable after the way of her kin, and pragmatic enough to not hold grudges.

Working - or hunting - she is taciturn to the point of silence, intent on the job at hand, whatever that may be. Professional, some might say.

Casually, she shows a dry sense of humour some have called morbid.

Strengths:
Like most wolves, Stillwater is an excellent hunter. Her nose is very keen, and her hearing is generally excellent.
Physically, she is formidable, strong and well-trained in combat, and smart enough to strategise and use pack tactics in ways her lupine ancestors wouldn't have thought of (or needed).
Stillwater has a good 'ear' for music, and near perfect pitch. She probably inherited both - her mother and sire were both among the pack's best singers.

Weaknesses:
Stillwater's vision is no more or less acute than a 'normal' humans, and she is colorblind. She is not a sprinter, either - she needs a little time to run down prey.
While she is a social animal, she is not very good at anything past pack-politics; she lacks the necessary patience and 'read'. Yes, she could be seen as naïve.

Bio

Other Information
Likes: Flowers, being combed, freshly baked ... anything, really. She also likes to sing.
Dislikes: Stupid people of any stripe, being cold and wet, anything that makes her fur sticky. Wailing cubs will also put her ears back.
Character Ons: Competence, attentive partners, oral
Character Offs: Scat/watersports, bondage, pain and bloodshed.
Player Ons/offs: Look here.
Relations: Windmane's pack. Otherwise, open season.
Additional:
Her pack has been raising and training such for as long as she can remember, and their small patch of territory has remained more or less safe as a result. So Stillwater is told, anyway. They make a very good living hiring out small groups to protect the VIPs of (several) territories.

Virgil, I don't see a problem with that.
Might even be the way they've survived when others get trampled under...
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Vergil Tanner

Yeah, I can see that! I mean, being the Pack that provides the head of the Secret Police with his own personal bodyguards is gonna get you some perks. :P I mean...he's basically KGBat! XD

Soooo....I have two NPC's connected to my character...one is his personal Bodyguard - like, Stillwaters pack provides him with basic muscle, but he has a favoured personal bodyguard who stays by his side at all times - and one is his personal "pleasure slave" for slaking his more...carnal desires. If any players are interested in making those NPC's Pc's, let me know! :D

Also, Blackthorne, just looked over the Spiders new bio....I have to say, I'm interested in seeing how the Master Criminal and the head of the Gestapo / KGB / insert fascist secret police here interact. I mean, I doubt that Vessago doesn't know about "The Weaver," so it will be interesting to figure out what kind of relationship they have.... >.>

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

Vergil Tanner

And that's why I look forward to seeing them interact...both of them are extremely clever. I mean...the ultimate criminal versus the ultimate Spymaster? That's like a more grey-and-grey morality version of Sherlock and Moriarty. Let's be fair, that's like Moriarty Vs Moriarty :P

TheBlackThrone

Darwin: Criminal? I like to call it "Karmic Justice." I'm not the one invading everyone's right to privacy.  ^-^
The gates are open

Vergil Tanner

Just their right to keep their shit, right? :P
Hey, Vassago isn't claiming he's a good guy. He would say that he's the "necessity." He's the medium through which Equilibrium is maintained. :P But hey...I can see Vassago using The Weaver for his own ends, even if he doesn't realise it. Better the devil you know, right? If Spider gets removed, somebody else will take his place...probably somebody worse. And so long as Vassago knows the big players...he knows the underworld. :P

TheBlackThrone

Hm...the only way he would be able to successfully use The Weaver is if he offered him an offer worth being used for. Such as a mutual business deal. He wouldn't deal with one-sided business.
The gates are open

Vergil Tanner

Who said he knows? Vassago doesn't deal with petty criminals personally! Thing is, everybody has levers, everybody has weaknesses and motivations...and with enough observation, you can figure out what they are. And once you know what they are...it's trivially easy to manipulate them. I mean...everybody has vices, and even if you KNOW that somebody is playing you...they can still be very hard to resist. All it takes is him watching Weaver for a while, gathering intel...then a series of seemingly unrelated "clients" come to him, all wanting seemingly unrelated things....and Vassago gets all he wants without Weaver being any the wiser. Weaver is clever...but how do you guard against a "play" you don't know is going on? :P

Buuuut, that's just an example. He probably hasn't tried anything like that yet, but it's an example of how he might go about it.

Point is...Vassago isn't a direct man. He moves in the shadows. He moves sideways, diagonally...never in the direction you expect. And he only reveals himself directly if absolutely necessary. And as it stands, I don't think he's made himself known to Weaver just yet. He may have visited under an alias and in disguise, but being one of the few bats in Haven, it's doubtful. With an adversary like Weaver, he would want every edge he could get...and he'd only approach him directly if there was no other choice. If it were up to him, Weaver wouldn't know that he was dealing with Vessago until well after the fact :P

Drake Valentine

Updated a NPC sheet template underneath the Character Sheet, if people want additional characters of lesser nature involved with their characters or other NPCs.

Working on and off on character page at moment. Maybe will  have it officially open to posting tomorrow(sure if you stalk my posts you can find it, but it is still a heavy WIP all around as there are other smaller templates I want to get a base construction of for involving other potential gangs/groups/whatnot.)

xPeachyPuff

I'm looking to get my character up today or tomorrow. Still working on my sheet atm; just wanted to let people know where I'm at c:

- Rainbow

catherinehellfire

Super interested!  I was thinking a East Haven Chieftess or hunter.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Kokaine

My character and whatever NPCs will be finished tomorrow most likely. This weekend has been a bit busier than I anticipated.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Drake Valentine

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on March 20, 2016, 10:39:33 AM
I'm looking to get my character up today or tomorrow. Still working on my sheet atm; just wanted to let people know where I'm at c:

- Rainbow

It is fine, I have yet to have time to really sit down and write up mine.

Quote from: catherinehellfire on March 20, 2016, 11:10:15 AM
Super interested!  I was thinking a East Haven Chieftess or hunter.

Hey and thanks for interest. Both of which sounds good to me. ^_^

Quote from: Kokaine on March 20, 2016, 12:53:57 PM
My character and whatever NPCs will be finished tomorrow most likely. This weekend has been a bit busier than I anticipated.

No problem and no rush. It has basically been a pretty busy week/end-ish for me as well.

xPeachyPuff

Just wanted to show what I have so far. It's not much and I still want to add to the sections that have already been filled out, but I will hopefully finish her off tomorrow some time.

WIP
General Basics
Name: Nora Cottontail.
Aliases: Bunny, Bun, Rabbit, Cottontail - Anything referring to her species.
Occupation: Messenger/Runner (Deliveries, collections and anything in between.)
Race: Cashmere Lop (Rabbit) & Human.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Affiliation: Neutral.

More In-depth Knowledge

Figure: Standing at roughly 5'5" (165cm) and weighing around 120 lbs (54kg), Nora has an athletic build with wide set hips, robust thighs, a lean, cinched in waist as well as an ample bust. The fur that engulfs her entire body is a tawny brown colour with accents of cream at her ears, wrists, ankles and tail. Her eyes are an unusual rose colour, outlined by a dark set of eyelashes. A pair of overly large ears are set at the crown of her head, hanging down to reach the middle of her back; despite them being fairly slim, the halo of camel fur creates the illusion of bulkier ears. Nora's muzzle is a very predominate feature on her face, concealing her relatively flat teeth used for breaking down vegetables, plants and other things fitting her herbivore diet.

Persona: Nora can be rather timid, clumsy and unsure of a lot of things, but she is in no way a pushover. Her strong moral compass controls the majority of her decisions and she often over looks the 'grey' area's in favour of 'doing the right thing.' Her clumsiness can often lead her into trouble with her employer, as well as thugs out on the street and pretty much any asshole who's directly effected by her inelegance. Though her shyness is not a problem in the sense of being made anxious by crowds or completing daily tasks, it can be an issue when it comes to people speaking to her before she expects it; if someone approaches her randomly in the street asking for directions, for example, because she wasn't predicting it to happen beforehand, she would not be ready to answer the question confidently. However, if she is instructed to enter a store and purchase something, she is prepared for the conversation with the clerk to a degree. Nora is also very curious by nature, which doesn't help her with the 'getting into trouble' thing. That being said, she is very loyal and tight lipped so long as everything falls in line with her morals and beliefs.

Strengths:
○ Agility -
○ Eyesight -
○ Memory -

Weaknesses:
○ Prey Animal -
○ Clumsy -

Bio:

Other Information

Likes: Music, Dancing, Strawberries, Collecting stickers, Grooming, Flowers, Interesting things & people.
Dislikes: Extreme weather conditions, Being targeted, Being in the spotlight, Being forced to make a decision, The sight of meat.

Character Ons: Romance, Being petted, Teasing, Biting & Scratching (lightly), Risk of getting caught, Bath/Shower/Water scenes.
Character Offs: Feet play, Anything belonging in the toilet, Gagging, Fisting, Anal, Excessive pain.

Player Ons: Here!
Player Offs: Also here!

Relations: Open to planning & plotting!
Additional: N/A right now.

- Rainbow ♥

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on March 20, 2016, 08:55:58 PM
Just wanted to show what I have so far. It's not much and I still want to add to the sections that have already been filled out, but I will hopefully finish her off tomorrow some time.

WIP
General Basics
Name: Nora Cottontail.
Aliases: Bunny, Bun, Rabbit, Cottontail - Anything referring to her species.
Occupation: Messenger/Runner (Deliveries, collections and anything in between.)
Race: Cashmere Lop (Rabbit) & Human.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Affiliation: Neutral.

More In-depth Knowledge

Figure: Standing at roughly 5'5" (165cm) and weighing around 120 lbs (54kg), Nora has an athletic build with wide set hips, robust thighs, a lean, cinched in waist as well as an ample bust. The fur that engulfs her entire body is a tawny brown colour with accents of cream at her ears, wrists, ankles and tail. Her eyes are an unusual rose colour, outlined by a dark set of eyelashes. A pair of overly large ears are set at the crown of her head, hanging down to reach the middle of her back; despite them being fairly slim, the halo of camel fur creates the illusion of bulkier ears. Nora's muzzle is a very predominate feature on her face, concealing her relatively flat teeth used for breaking down vegetables, plants and other things fitting her herbivore diet.

Persona: Nora can be rather timid, clumsy and unsure of a lot of things, but she is in no way a pushover. Her strong moral compass controls the majority of her decisions and she often over looks the 'grey' area's in favour of 'doing the right thing.' Her clumsiness can often lead her into trouble with her employer, as well as thugs out on the street and pretty much any asshole who's directly effected by her inelegance. Though her shyness is not a problem in the sense of being made anxious by crowds or completing daily tasks, it can be an issue when it comes to people speaking to her before she expects it; if someone approaches her randomly in the street asking for directions, for example, because she wasn't predicting it to happen beforehand, she would not be ready to answer the question confidently. However, if she is instructed to enter a store and purchase something, she is prepared for the conversation with the clerk to a degree. Nora is also very curious by nature, which doesn't help her with the 'getting into trouble' thing. That being said, she is very loyal and tight lipped so long as everything falls in line with her morals and beliefs.

Strengths:
○ Agility -
○ Eyesight -
○ Memory -

Weaknesses:
○ Prey Animal -
○ Clumsy -

Bio:

Other Information

Likes: Music, Dancing, Strawberries, Collecting stickers, Grooming, Flowers, Interesting things & people.
Dislikes: Extreme weather conditions, Being targeted, Being in the spotlight, Being forced to make a decision, The sight of meat.

Character Ons: Romance, Being petted, Teasing, Biting & Scratching (lightly), Risk of getting caught, Bath/Shower/Water scenes.
Character Offs: Feet play, Anything belonging in the toilet, Gagging, Fisting, Anal, Excessive pain.

Player Ons: Here!
Player Offs: Also here!

Relations: Open to planning & plotting!
Additional: N/A right now.

- Rainbow ♥

Darwin: What a delicious beautiful, darling bunny... ::)
The gates are open