U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innHERendo

banned for assuming I want you to stop, ever
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

DiverseDesires

banned for making me blush
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

innHERendo

banned for looking so sexy when you blush
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Avis habilis

Banned for trying to get people to blush while he's in grayscale. (Seriously, man, how would we ever be able to tell?)

DiverseDesires

banned for not realising you can FEEL a blush as well as see it
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

innHERendo

banned for...for....I can't ban you, your just to sexy.  :-)
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for making me blush even more

innHERendo

banned for continueing to blush knowing it drives me wild.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

banned for making me tingle and not doing anything about it
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Selene

banned for being so damn gorgeous

innHERendo

banned for not giving up on the corset and just letting it go.
My Ons/Offs

AllOrNothing

Banned for being in HIS endo

Merry Gentry

banned for Nothing in your name
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Jade

Banned for having better cleavage than I. :P

Saerrael

Banned for the same.

abandoneddolly

banned for scareing dolly

Merry Gentry

banned for wearing stripped socks
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

thirteenhearts

I <3 striped socks! 

Banned for banning wearers of striped socks!  What's next argyle? *gasp*

abandoneddolly

banned for likeing argyles

thirteenhearts

OMG! I defended you!

Banned for impersonating raggedy Ann!

Nyarly

Banned because I have no idea who raggedy Ann is.

thirteenhearts

Banned for looking so surprised!

Autumn52

Banned for being so sweet and sexy ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

thirteenhearts

Banned for having a cool cape that makes me jealous!

DiverseDesires

banned for having such a deliciously tiny waist (I am jealous)