The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)

Started by Aislinn, July 28, 2013, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten4submission

*smiles and laughs as Blythe twirls her around* 

Jxnbury

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Jxnbury declares elbowing Strife in the ribs. "Do not make me make you regret that," She glares towards Strife.

Blythe

Blythe says to Jxnbury and Strife, "You two aren't alone--you can dance with myself and kitten! We can all swap dancing partners." He grins and twirls kitten over to Strife and tags Jxnbury into the dance.

Jxnbury

"That was not necessary but umm, thank you!" Jxnbury places an arm on Blythe's shoulder and reaches out to grab his hand. She was not a very seasoned ballroom dancer; however, it seemed most appropriate at the time being.

kitten4submission

*Smiles at Strife and rest her head on his shoulder while they sway with the music*

PhoenixDrake

Hello is anyone home.
*enters and walks in a few feet looking around.*
Life holds many wonders, you need only to look and you shall find them.

kitten4submission

*peeks inside to see if anyone is about* Hello?

Blythe

Blythe pops back in and says, "Blast; I keep vanishing on people! Hello, kitten, and hello to anyone else about!"

kitten4submission

*Smiles and waves at Blythe* How are you tonight?

Dragonslayer

Drops in from the ceiling and jumps over to the couch "What is up everybody" he begins to wave at everyone present.

kitten4submission

*smiles at Art and laughs* I just requested you bring me and Blythe snacks!

Blythe

Quote from: kitten4submission on August 07, 2013, 10:32:18 PM
*Smiles and waves at Blythe* How are you tonight?

"I'm doing quite well. I'm a bit all over the place--I think I'm a bit hyper," he explains, bouncing up and down a little bit.

Quote from: kitten4submission on August 07, 2013, 10:48:37 PM
*smiles at Art and laughs* I just requested you bring me and Blythe snacks!

Blythe grins and adds, "I vote for snacks, too!"

Dragonslayer

Looks at kitten and rolls his eyes "Fine I'll bring snacks then, just hold on for a second" runs outside and climbs up to the roof, and falls in on his face "There you go" hands out some lovely cake for all to see. As well as cheese sticks for those who aren't a sweetooth.

kitten4submission

*grabs a cheese stick and plops down on the couch munching happily* Thanks Art! You are the best!!

Blythe

Blythe snaps up some cake and says, "I'm an incorrigible sweet tooth." He wolfs down a couple of pieces and says, "So how is everyone? I admit, I'm about to put on pajamas and curl up by the Gingerbread House's fireplace for the evening, possibly with a book. I just haven't decided what I want to read."

Dragonslayer

"I'm doing good just had some ice cream myself"he says before backflipping to the coach

kitten4submission

*slices a piece of cake before curling up next to Art on the couch* Mmmm great cake Art!

What kind of books do you like to read Blythe?

Blythe

Blythe mentions, "This cake is awesome. And as for books I like, I'm a big fan of fantasy, horror, and sometimes historical or sci-fi. I just got done rereading the Dresden Files, but I need to find a new series to read."

Dragonslayer

"Thanks for the compliments" He looks over at Blythe "I'm a fan High fantasy things myself like Lord of the Rings and whatnot"

kitten4submission

I love to read. I am reading 50 Shades right now but like reading series like Lord of the Rings,Game of Thrones and Wheel of Time. Black Dagger series is a favorite too. :)

Dragonslayer

"I need to get into the craze of Game of Thrones, So I can understand people who talk about it" he says giving a gesture that means he's talking about Kitten and Blythe.

Blythe

Blythe grins and says, "I'm an intense fan of Game of Thrones; I'm caught up on the books, but I need to watch the TV series. I recommend it, Artorias, but go for the books rather than the TV show first. I have heard of 50 Shades, although my interests do not reside quite with that kind of book. LotR is something I've read, too; all my inner-nerd loves LotR. But what is Black Dagger about? I've not heard of it."

kitten4submission

I made the mistake of watching season two and had a hard time reading the 2nd book. The series on HBO is pretty good. I sometimes can not read a book if the series is too similar. With movies I always feel like I am missing pieces but when they make a entire season out of one book it seems repetitive to read it after watching it.

kitten4submission

Black Dagger is a vampire series. The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward...You mean you don't love Christian Grey?! ha ha shame on you!  :P

Dragonslayer

"I'll pick up the book sometime, see if I can get into it" sits and sighs his stomach full