Breakfast Club Revamped

Started by GaGa88, March 18, 2012, 02:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

I have tried this game before and it burned out so I am looking for new players to help me bring this to life. It would be based on the 80's classic and would be just about the same premise, with some twists and turns. Twists for your character would be entirely your choice, I'm not going to force anything on y'all.  :-)
All students should be 16-18.

So, stereotypes (changed them up a bit):

Princess (played by myself)

New Kid (preferably male)

Nerd (preferably female)

Criminal (played by Firm Hand)

Goth/Emo/Skater/Scene/Punk/whichever you'd like (preferably female)

Jock (preferably male)

Profile/Character sheet should include:

Name
Appearance (picture preferred, could be just a description, or you could put both)
Stereotype
Personality
Moderate Length Bio (more than just name, age, and grade...but not your character's whole life story. It is fun to let things about the character come out during the game  :-) )

Reason in detention will come out during game play so you don't have to have it set in stone  :-)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

GaGa88

Name: Spencer Hastings
Stereotype: Rich girl/Princess
Personality: Spencer is intelligent, but not many people can see past her looks or money to see that. She is kind and caring, has a pretty good sense of humor, and has a hidden side to her. She loves sex, but is very good at hiding that fact. Mostly good-natured, but tread lightly when she's angry.
Bio: Spencer didn't move to the town until she was 14, but has quickly become the most popular girl in the high school.  Her family had her move to the town because of a bit of a scandal, something that had showed up about 9 months after she'd moved there. Nobody at school knows about this. Her son is now three years old and is half African American. She is the youngest grand-daughter of the senior republican senator of Alabama. Her grandmother was an actress in the 60's-70's, she was moderately popular but not super famous.  Her father is running for Governor of Louisiana and is the great Senator's eldest son and her mother is a former Miss America contestant from Georgia. Aside from what everyone would think, Spencer did not have the easiest time growing up. Her family is the southern, republican equivalent of the Kennedy's.

She has never slept with anyone from her own school, this is to hide the fact that she is almost addicted to sex. Spencer has some pretty less than normal sexual tendencies. Pain is something she likes sometimes and just being dominated, she really likes that, but also likes being a bit dominant herself sometimes. She is bisexual, also.

Other details of her appearance: Spencer is 5'5, slim but curvaceous, 34C, long legs, sun-kissed complexion, has Amethyst-colored streaks throughout her almost waist-length honey blonde hair, and has her belly button and tongue pierced. She has five tattoos. A black and gold fleur de lis on the small of her back, a pink pair of dice on her left inner wrist, 'We're the song inside the tune full of beautiful mistakes' along her right side in black cursive, pink and purple drama masks on her left hip, and a dogwood blossom and magnolia blossom on her left shoulder blade.

eiselmann

Loved the movie hopfully this works
as a character figured if he was the new kid lets make him a total fish out of water

Name Ryan Hunter
Age 16
Appearance as above, Ryan is 5'10 and slim but due to all the sports he plays(that other than Soccer no one else at the school plays) is deceptively powerful
Stereotype New Kid
Personality Normally Calm ,can be outspoken, makes little secret of the fact that he  prefers the place he came from

Bio Is a foreign exchange student from New Zealand been in the States for less than a month stays with a family from one of the wealtier parts of the area. Went to James Cook High a state school that caters for kids from very wealthy to very poor in the local area, Ryan's parents fit somewhere in the middle, his mother works in a call center and his dad is a mechanic.
He's more athletic than studious maintaining a Solid B- Grade average, he's not a fan of learning US History and has clashed several times with his teacher over various events (his family are English and very proud of that so he has a differing take on some of the history taught).
The sports he plays and is good at are either non existent at the school or considered minor sports not taken seriously. The one good thing about the school is that girls have gone crazy for his accent the amount of times he's had girls come up to him asking him to say hello is beyond belief, its also gotten him laid more than a few times something that hadn't happened prior to arriving in America...despite the reputation that James Cook High girls had for being super easy.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

GaGa88

Approved! Welcome aboard, eiselman :)
Question, since Ryan is staying with one of the wealthier families in town...want to make it to where he is staying with Spencer, her aunt and uncle?

eiselmann

Hi more than happy with him staying with Spencer and her Aunt and Uncle
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

DRoux

I love this movie. Hell, I love almost everything with John Hugh's fingerprints on it. So, fingers crossed.

Name: Cassandra Warner
Stereotype: Punk
Personality: Has very special acerbic hatred for almost everything considered popular by the mainstream. She's bright, but almost borders on antisocial. Cassandra would, in general, like nothing more than to see "the jocks and the rich bitches" get taken down a few pegs.
Bio: Born in a middle-class family, Cassandra's parents were often more focused on her older brother than her, causing her to feel a bit left out. When her brother became a football star once he reached high school, her already-simmering rage boiled over. Aside from her ear piercings, this was the first time she actually got body modification done, as well as when she started to bleach her naturally brunette hair. Since then, she's gotten quite a bit more work done. She spends most of her extracurricular time on the fly crew in the technical theater department.

Other details of her appearance: Skinny without too many exaggerated curves, 32B, enhances her already pale skin with paler makeup. Often adds various Kool-Aid dyes to her hair, usually red or blue. Has her tongue, belly button, and right nipple pierced, along with three piercings in each ear lobe with an added scaffolding piercing in her left ear. Has quite a few tattoos, including a portrait of Sid Vicious tattooed on her left breast, a cartoon-style bomb with a large red "F" on it tattooed on the back of her right shoulder, the word "PUNK" tattooed on the knuckles of her left hand, a broken black heart on her wrist, and a blue flame sleeve tattoo from her elbow to her wrist on her right arm. Paints her nails black, with the exception of her middle fingers, which are either left unpainted or painted red, depending on her mood.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

Apologies to all whom I play YIM games with, but my account seems to have locked me out. I'll try to fix that as soon as I can.

WendySlaveGirl

Since the punk role is taken I'd love to play a nerd. I'll think of a quick character outline soon.

Name: Ashley Brooks
Appearance: See picture
Stereotype: Nerd

Personality: Almost painfully shy. She is a nerds nerd. She plays video games, tabletop RPGs, writes computer programs for fun, writes short fiction usually fantasy and scifi and excels at math and science. Despite being relatively cute she is so shy that alot of guys (and girls) think she is some kind of ice queen and as such she has not had a date. She is smart though and very observant. She likes to think that being so shy and unnoticed gives her an advantage as she has become a pupil of other people's behavior. She knows alot about the various cliques and social currents in the school simply because of how much she watches everything.

Moderate Length Bio: Ashley is from a rich family and that only adds to her shyness as she is afraid people will judge her for her lifestyle. Her only true friend is the family cook, a black woman named Ellie. She confides everything in Ellie, even more than she does her parents. She is at heart a bit of a romantic but also has lots of curiousity about sex of all types, including some of the more kinky stuff she's seen on the internet. She is very curious and her intelligence when combined with this can make her a bit nosy at times. It was this nosiness that got her detention as she became convinced one of her teacher's was embezzling school funds so she broke into his office to search it.

GaGa88

Welcome to our Breakfast Club, DRoux and Wendy! Love the characters. :)

GaGa88

Updated Character List:

Spencer (Princess)- myself
Ryan (New guy in school)- eiselman
Cassandra (Punk)- DRoux
Ashley (Nerd)- WendySlaveGirl
Criminal/bad boy- Firm Grip
Rob (Jock)- Beautiful Disaster Guy
Michelle (Slutty girl(- RedEve

RedEve

Hi Gaga, I love this idea.

How much smut and sex would this game have? :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Beautiful Disaster Guy

I would love to play as the jock if it is still open, I will start to make my character now.

GaGa88

it is still open, I will reserve the spot for you. :)

Beautiful Disaster Guy

Name-Rob Richman
Age-18, his birthday is the day of the detention
Appearence- 6'3, 180 Lbs Has very short brown hair that you can barely grab with your nails and is always the same length very rare when you see it longer than about half an inch. He has very dark icy blue eyes and has a birth mark in one eye that looks like a small brown spec in his right eye. His eyebrows are trimmed and look very neat and clean. His nose is a little messed up because of all the times he broke it either in football or wrestling. He has nice lips for a guy atleast which he probably got from his mother because his dad looks like a typical jock that turned into a no life mechanic. He has extremely broad shoulders which makes every football coach want him on his team. His arms are above average but nothing spectacular he is more toned than having a huge body except for his shoulders. He has one tattoo that is slightly visible with most shirts on. That tattoo is tribal going from the top of his elbow to the length of his right shoulder. He is always clean shaved and rarely has any stubble on his chin. He usually wears different football and basketball jerseys of popular players and a white or black undershirt and typical jeans, sometimes he wears ripped jeans. His shoes are always brand new and never have any scuff on them.
Personality- On the outside he looks like you would never want to meet him down a dark alleyway but on the inside hs is extremely friendly torwards girls and some guys but most of the time he doesen't get along with guys about his size or bigger. But most people don't know about his friendly personality because his friends always pressure him into different things, also his friends are usually mean to people in other cliques and Rob usually joins in because he doesen't wanna feel separated from the group.
Bio- Dad is the wrestling coach but usually gets involved with the football coach about Rob because of his playing time. His mom is never seen at the games or even near the school, so nobody knows what happened to her if anything. He was born and raised in the town and his dad is a legend to some people which is usually his dads friends or people big into sports. People don't know too much about him because all they see is the sports side and the pompous side when he is around his friends.

I hope this is good:-) Please tell me if you want me to change anything and this will be my first group rp.

RedEve

Name: Michelle Maquet
Stereotype: slutty party-girl
Personality: open, fun-loving, frivolous, ditzy
Bio: Michelle is one of those girls who has a rep. She was sexually active from a young age and there are at least a dozen boys in her class who can honestly boast about having slept with her. She also had several older boyfriends, some of them pushing thirty. The majority of her female classmates thus hate her guts, whilst the male half either has or wants to get into her panties. As with most girls who share a similar unsavory reputation, there are several crazy stories making the rounds about her. Some say she slept with the guys’ gym teacher. Others claim they know someone who knows someone who was told that she gave the principal himself a BJ right in his office. Other still claim with a straight face that she was the cause of one of their classmate’s parents’ divorce, because she was caught in bed with the husband.
Thankfully her parents are blissfully unaware of most of the gossip. Her father runs and owns a local hardware store, her mother teaches 4th grade at the local primary school. She has two younger brothers who are in junior high and 3rd grade respectively.

GaGa88

Firm Grip isn't able to be on at the moment, we've talked about his character and I'm gonna post what we have of the profile so far.

Name: Adam
Stereotype: Bad boy/Criminal
Personality: Adam usually keeps to himself, comes off as intimidating to most, doesn't like people in his business, but he has a soft side way deep down.
Bio: Adam comes off as a total thug, he's been arrested for fighting and minor drug charges. The kid's had a rough life and has been through a lot in his young life.

Firm Grip will be able to add more when he has time, thanks!

GaGa88

I'm going to put this in NC, just in case, so we can do things not done in Light. :)

Characters thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135030.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135027.0

WendySlaveGirl

Quote from: GaGa88 on March 19, 2012, 10:26:38 PM
I'm going to put this in NC, just in case, so we can do things not done in Light. :)

Sounds good to me!

RedEve

Gaga, is my character approved?  ???

eiselmann

Without speaking for gaga I'd say yes

Quote from: GaGa88 on March 19, 2012, 08:26:03 AM
Updated Character List:

Spencer (Princess)- myself
Ryan (New guy in school)- eiselman
Cassandra (Punk)- DRoux
Ashley (Nerd)- WendySlaveGirl
Criminal/bad boy- Firm Grip
Rob (Jock)- Beautiful Disaster Guy
Michelle (Slutty girl(- RedEve

And speaking for Ryan I'd say thats a massive YES

My ons and offs link

RedEve

Thanks Eisel, for some reason I missed the fact that GaGa had updated that post. Doh!  :-[

eiselmann

My ons and offs link

rahatngt

Somehow I read there was only one male role :P
Anyway looks to be an interesting game to read.

GaGa88

I am looking for someone to play our principal, rahatngt. If you're interested, the role is yours.  :-)

eiselmann

HI Gaga

If rahatngt or anyone else doesn't want to do the principal /teacher I can do him as an NPC if you like,

My ons and offs link