News:

Main Menu

Where do YOU fit?

Started by NightBird, August 13, 2008, 10:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightBird

Mathim

I don't get it. What if you fall under more than one category?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Trieste

I apparently fall in about the third/fourth tier... Heinlein + Piers Anthony fan and stops there. And then I get up to erotic fanfic writer (*cough*only sometimes*cough*) but stop at putting myself in the story.

LARPers should be on the tree somewheres, though. >.>

WyldRanger

Live Action RolePlaying Gamers is listed in the column next to "people who read books based on science fiction TV shows", of course that and Erotic-Fan Fiction writers are about as far as I go  ;)

Mathim

I'm a video gamer and a fanfic writer (sometimes) so I'm not that big a geek...I think?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

HairyHeretic

jachchoHmeH 'Iwraj penaghtaH

Rank 3
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Trieste

Oops, you're right. My bad. Thanks for pointing that out, Xana. :)

... was that pig latin? O_o

HairyHeretic

If that was directed towards me, no.

Klingon

"Mate til your blood screams"

Cattle die, kinsmen die

The Overlord

I guess I'm fifth tier at worst since I do erotic fics, but absolutely refuse to include myself in them (which, frankly, is fookin’ weird and never even occurred to me to do).  :-\

For the most part I'm pretty equal opportunity in my geekness, but I draw the line at furries, which makes no sense at all to me, and getting married in Klingon garb because I'd be scared of any girl that would geeky enough to go along with it. Have to bank them under the same category as homosexuality; don't personally understand it, won't ever practice it, but I'll defend the rights of others to do so.  :)

Trieste

Quote from: HairyHeretic on August 14, 2008, 06:57:25 PM

Klingon

... okay! :D

*snicker*

WyldRanger

Quote from: HairyHeretic on August 14, 2008, 06:57:25 PM

Klingon

It has to count for something that I recognized it as being Klingon even tho' I had no idea what it said....right?

Protocol

Quote from: Trieste on August 14, 2008, 06:23:56 PM
LARPers should be on the tree somewheres, though. >.>

NERO FTW

Bliss

*looks around, says nothing, and starts doing a kirk/ocelot rewrite*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

LaBelleDame

I'm not that far down, in the scheme of things, I suppose.
I've done some roleplaying games. DnD is great fun.
But the thing that really puts me on that level is Piers Anthony.
I loved the Xanth novels.
I really should see if I can't pick up one or two of them, read them to my honey while on vacation.
He'd probably really like 'em too.
I really should get me one of these.

Le RandomBloke

Define erotic furries; I like the art, but I don't dress up as one O_o

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Bliss on August 15, 2008, 10:38:13 AM
*looks around, says nothing, and starts doing a kirk/ocelot rewrite*

Kirk as an ocelot, or Kirk shagging one? He's done just about everything else in the Trek universe :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Bliss

He probably would shag one, as long as it's filmed with a soft-focus lens....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

I'm a nerd thank you very much! I intend to make money of my, "geekiness."
That being said, Somewhere above comic book fan and below published author. The bottom caste was priceless!  ;D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Lilias

SCAdian, WoDer and aspiring fantasy writer. And mortally envious of my friend who is doing a PhD on Tolkien...
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI