Looking for Fun Rough Roleplay! (M for F or M)

Started by Diocletian, February 29, 2012, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diocletian

Greetings!

Salutations!  Dio here with an ad letting you all know what I like and what I'm interested in roleplaying!  There's going to be a wide variety of things, but they can all be linked by one thing.  This link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133256.0

That right there is everything I like and don't like to do!  Gives you some good information on me and the neat things I'm in to.  Couple of things to point out: these scenes will be somewhat generic so we can fit them to our preferences.  Second, I am a male but I am willing to play the female part in here, so if a guy wants to do these, let me know.  So!  On to the scene ideas!

Scene Ideas!
Hentai Girl
Ah, the traditional hentai girl!  Some sexy girl with purple hair gets herself into lots of trouble but somehow ends up loving it!  I love the hentai ideas because there is a lot you can do with it.  Unrealistic penetrations?  Check.  Magic girls with slutty outfits?  Check.  Extreme amount of cum?  Definitely!  Some things I like to go along with this are definitely costumes.  Schoolgirl outfits and hentai gym shorts (like bloomers) are just... ugh I want it!

Yes Mistress!
I love the idea of being dominated by a woman.  That's a pretty common kink nowadays but I've had it so rarely I wanted to go ahead and request it.  I like to do femdom in a fantasy or video game setting.  A beautiful drow woman dominates a new slave, or a fighting game girl wants to do more with her opponent than just beat them!  I'm open to all sorts of things with this.  Even a forced bisexuality scene, where my guy is forced to please anyone the Mistress pleases.

Up Up and Away!
Damn super hero ladies are sexy.  I'm a big fan of canon RP with superheroes, especially DC comics characters.  Power Girl, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Black Canary and many more!  This is a big one for me.

Video Game Lovlies
Yes, I love me some beautiful video game ladies.  I am a big canon fan no matter what.  I usually end up playing an OC when I do this, but I'll do whatever as long as we're both having fun.  Some games to pick from (but not limited to): Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, Any Final Fantasy, Persona 3 or 4, Catherine, Mass Effect, Dragon Age.

At Least he Died Happy
WARNING EXTREME! You've been warned.  Okay?  Okay?  Good.  I want to be fucked to death.  I've seen some snuff fans here and there but it's mostly ladies.  I've loved the idea of a Succubus for the longest time and haven't had much chance to play through it.  Getting seduced as a powerful hero or a weak normal person, whatever.  I'd also like someone to play as a Mortal Kombat woman for this as well.  Sindell, Jade, Kitana, Mileena... I'm sure they wouldn't be gentle with their prey.  Feel free.

In Closing

Now all my RP ideas here surely have things that bounce back and forth from the other.  If you find a kink you like or even a setting you like, we can mix and match.  Whatever.  Anyway, please send me a PM!  Give me an idea what you like or I might not reply back.  Also, feel free to contact me by IMs to chat in real time about our scene.

Diocletian

Behemoth

Hi Dio. I'm quite interested in trying a Hentai-themed roleplay. PM coming your way - thanks :-)