Journey to the West.....(MUL)

Started by TamaRose, August 13, 2010, 10:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

I am looking for some people to help me pull off a Saiyuki rp.My character would be a female character that falls in love with at least 3 of the gentlemen(Sanzo,Hakkai,Gojyo) while one is more like a brother(Goku).Anyway,they would be on their journey to the west when they find this girl in one of the towns they stop in.They know she is different then most girls they meet but they aren't quite sure why.

At first they are "intrigued" by the girl but after awhile it gets irritating because none of them has ever felt this way about a woman before in their life.Especially,since Sanzo is a "virgin" monk,Gojyo is a womanize,and Hakkai lost his one true love,his sister.Still,they can't seem to stop thinking about why she is different and they take her along thinking she might be part of a bigger and better plan to bring peace back to the humans and demons.(No,she isn't a saint.That would be to boring.lol)

Anyway,as they travel each of them start to fall for as she does for them....except Goku....she is more motherly towards him and trust me there is a reason why!I would like some kick ass action in it between the guys and their normal foes and random demons because if it was just a love story it would be dull and lifeless.Still,when it does get sexual it will be hot and heavy.Even if I can't get people to play all of the characters I am sure I can tweak the storyline so it works either way.So,we will see what happens.Also,if anyone wants to add anything just let me know.I am willing to listen.