Cross cultural seduction

Started by seducer12, January 01, 2009, 05:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seducer12

Cross cultural seduction

No of characters-2(m/f) (maybe more if anyone had any ideas)

Scene

Male character- Jake Lewis- played by me- cameraman at CNN. Jake is the cameraman for the primetime news show on CNN. He is an attractive 29 year old male. Single. Has a lot committment issues. Ardent womaniser. He has a rough look and carefree attitude which endears him to the ladies. Has been married once but it ended sourly. After that, has had a few girlfriends and a string of one night stands.

Female Character - Neha Jacob - An Indian 27 year old woman who has spent her whole life in India. After doing her journalism course at a prestigious university and working in news channels in India. She is the daughter of a rich Indian business tycoon. She doesn't really have to worry about money just what she wants to do. She has had a lot boyfriends, some rich some very sexy. But none of them have stuck until now. She is offered a job at CNN as co-anchor for the prime time show. Presently, she as a boyfriend who is a model. He isn't doing very well in India. They are pretty serious and have just got engaged. So they both decide to move to America to start over for him and for her dream job.(I have a lot of ideas of how this woman would look. Lot of pictures. Just ask.)

Scene-

She arrives at the CNN studios for work and gets introduced to everybody. Her co anchor, the producer and the cameraman. He eyes her a little naughtily and smiles at her as he introduces himself as Jake Lewis. She might have been interested in him had she been single but she is now very faithful to Ralston(her fiance). This is a story of how slowly Jake seduces Neha, makes her do things she doesn't want to do. Her engagement is torn apart because of her affair. But it is a highly passionate affair. Lot of seduction. Lot of games. Lot of sensual and highly pleasurable sex. Initially its a secret and then Ralston finds out about it.

There are infinite possibilities how this rp can go. If you have any ideas to make it spicier tell me. Any suggestions tell me. If you like the basic idea but want to tweak it tell me. We can discuss it and come up with a great roleplay. Any takers?

HiddenLover

I might be interested. Shoot me a PM, would you?

Vella

Interesting.  I would be interested if its still available.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

On's and off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19527.msg758142#msg758142

RH O/Os  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Rhiver