Erotic combat [F looking for M or F]

Started by elfguy, January 21, 2014, 11:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

The Gilresh Arena is a place of renown, where fighters from all around the land come to prove their skills. There, the strongest win, and the weak ones either give up to survive, or die if they are too foolish to realize they have lost. Fael is no stranger to the arena, and once again this year she has come to prove her worth, and the strength of the Elves. As she faces her opponent in the arena, many in the public cheer for her, and she is not worried about the combat. Her opponent looks quick and agile, but she is confident in her own superiority. As the combat starts however, her opponent manages some lucky strikes, and slowly, he/she manages to strike at parts of her armor, damaging them and letting them drop to the ground. As she slowly gets stripped of her armor, the humiliation and being exposed like that by the clearly weaker opponent turns Fael on, and she lets her opponent continue, wanting to prove that even completely naked, she is superior to this challenger.

For the RP I was thinking Fael would face a much faster but weaker opponent, and she would let him or her continue as she starts getting turned on at having her armor ripped away from her body, until she is completely naked and takes him or her down. Maybe even finish the fight with a steamy, forceful sex scene..

----

Shogun

Hey there! I'm new, but I'd love to try this one out! Conbat and sex are always a great combo ^_^
The true prophet never spoke, he just smiled and saw the joke.

Vercile

elfguy

Well, either of you still interested, let me know what your character would be, and we'll try it out.
----

Vercile

My Character would be a human fencer, quick agile and very skilled with her rapier. If you want a fuller character sheet I can provide.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Vercile

With enough interest, maybe you could make it a small group haha

Batman4560

Not gonna lie, I would jump in on a group game like that.

Vercile

For sure! But it's up to Elf Guy, It's his/her Idea.

elfguy

I'm not opposed but I've tried this idea as a group before, and the problem is that it always ends up 1v1 anyways, and the group loses interest. So I'll go with one on one for now.
----

Vercile

Quote from: elfguy on January 22, 2014, 11:23:07 PM
I'm not opposed but I've tried this idea as a group before, and the problem is that it always ends up 1v1 anyways, and the group loses interest. So I'll go with one on one for now.

Did you use a system?