Dragonfly's Group RP (MM x FF)

Started by Dragonfly7022003, December 29, 2013, 11:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly7022003

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I saw this pic and wanted to RP this out with three other people. So I thought I would try and get this going once again.

The story I have in mind, is a Steam Punk World.
Two wealthy and extremely sexually charged Mistresses whom are also loving sisters. They have always competing with one another ever sense they were children. They competed over everything from clothing and toys as children, to boyfriends and who could have the most exciting sexual story when they got older. When they both became adults, the competing stopped, except for once a year they get together for a week of a kind of sexual Olympics between the two of them. They meet in a luxury air ship/Hotel bringing their very best male slaves to compete and see who is the better mistress is. This competition usually involves challenges, which are taxing for both the mistresses and the slaves.

Example Challenges
What slave can give there mistresses most orgasms in a day.   
The mistresses switch slaves and the mistresses see whom can make the others slave cum first.
Which slave can produce the most cum.
(I am open to more ideas)

(I am looking for three other people, I would like to play one of the mistresses and I need two male slaves and the other sister. Either IM me or leave a message and we can talk about the RP. I am only looking for people who can RP long term for this; I expect one post every two days at least. In understand that life happens, and I will not hold that agisent you if you need to drop. But I am only looking for reliable people.)

rahatngt

Ohh my. I missed out on this last time around just by a moment. I hope the play goes better this time around. Very much interested in one of the male role.

Dragonfly7022003

Yeah the last time I tried to run this, it fell apart, but I am going to give it another try.

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

rahatngt

Other ideas.

Which slave can make the other mistress cum first or beg
Which slave can last the longest while the other mistress try to milk him
How many times can the slave made to cum in an allocated time (by his mistress)
Who can get her slave to get hard again the quickest.

eiselmann

Some more ideas ,

Fill the bucket: How quickly can a bucket be filled with a slaves cum only the cum has to be emptied by mistresses mouth or her pussy.

How far can the cum fly...and can it be aimed so points if any lands on certain female body parts standing several feet away?

If theres going to be fmf threesomes you could have one sister trying to make the slave cum quickly while the other is trying to make him hold off for as long as possible
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Maybe the sisters could wear all over body paint , the sort that only comes off when a mans cum lands on a particular bit of body, see who can get rid of the body paint first

My ons and offs link