[Interest Check] The All-Male Monster Brothel [MxM] [Freeform!] [closed now!]

Started by Blythe, May 09, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Closed now, see here!

The TL;DR for people who just need to know if this game is what they want

* Looking for characters to work at a supernatural brothel at an 'inbetween' space between the worlds
* Genre will probably meander anywhere between a contemporary, fantasy, and sci vibe, but mostly fantasy
* Characters should all identify as male, but I do not care about the gender of the actual writers/players of my game. It does sort of make my life easier as a GM if you also don't care about that. >_>
* No post rate/length requirement. But I, the GM, will post a minimum of once per week, but more if I can.
* Characters can be human or monsters
* Characters should be 18 or older
* Game is going into the [EX] section
* Game is sandbox, but may have a few GM plot events
* GM (me!) will play NPCs to make up for any imbalance we have of character types
* Wouldn't mind a co-GM, but I can still run this on my own with no problems
* Read the rest of the thread if this list intrigues you!

There is a nexus between the all the timelines and worlds. And in this nexus rests a place created by a powerful Demonic elite--the Monster Brothel! This brothel has a variety of clients, despite the name, but it gained the colorful moniker of "Monster Brothel" because...not every client or every employee is human!

People are recruited a number of ways! Sometimes the brothel owners, who are simply referred to as the Mysterious Seven, who are black hooded figures who don't interact much, will send out invitations. Only individuals who identify as male are invited. Sometimes they are invited on as employees, and sometimes they are invited on as clients. Sometimes the Seven host events at the Brothel, but not often.

The residence is a huge old-style gothic mansion. Employees have their own room and select their clients, but the Mysterious Seven sometimes will send notices to employees asking them to prioritize certain clients, offering an incentive to do so.

Clients can be from any world or time, but they typically come from financially decadent households. The Brothel doesn't just take payment in gold, but they also accept rare barter goods--exotic fabrics, spices, or rare culinary ingredients. The Brothel is all about luxury.

This brothel game will work a little different than others. While I'll accept characters who want to be clients, primarily...I'm looking for employees! This game is about the dynamic between the Brothel employees. Employees can be prostitutes, or they can be part of the general management and staff that keeps the brothel tidy and running efficiently!

All employees and clients should, in terms of gender identity, identify as male. This will be an all MxM game!

I don't care about writer gender, though! Regardless of your gender tag, if you're willing to play male characters, you are welcome to submit a character concept. As a GM, I'll occasionally host events from the Mysterious Seven, but mostly this game will be sandbox. I'll probably play a few clients, though, because I suspect I'll get more prostitutes and employees, but if the reverse happens, I'll play a few monsters. :)

If there's enough interest, there will be an OOC thread, a character sheet thread, an IC for Employee Personal Bedrooms, an IC Common Room for clients and employees to just chill and mingle, and an IC for notices from the Mysterious Seven, who own the Brothel. I don't have a lot planned about this world's setting or lore, so I look forward to players contributing with ideas!

Here is a character sheet template!

Name: What is your character's name?

Race: Human, or if a Monster, describe what sort of monster your character is

Employee or client?: Describe your character's role or place at the Brothel!

Personality: Give me a few lines that tell me about your character's personality!

World of Origin: Describe whatever world your character came from before they came to the Brothel. If a client, this is the world your character returns to when not at the Brothel, unless there's a special reason they wouldn't.

History: Just a few lines of personal history. You don't need to be too detailed if you don't want to!

Ons and Offs: A link to your Ons and Offs! I prefer you link to an O/O thread rather than any other method, please.

[float=left][img height=200]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f9791a9debf596e8f71fd48441e6fd9e/tumblr_nlglzhJXIW1r47bczo1_400.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Employee or client?:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]World of Origin:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

Anyways, hopefully some people will want to play. I'm not setting a hard and fast post requirement of any kind. If you want a scene with someone (or more than one someones!), just check their posting rate and see if you can both work something out. I'm going to try to post a minimum of once a week for this, but ideally I'll post more. Short or long posts are both fine! This game will go into the Extreme section to accommodate a variety of interests.

Character Sheet Thread [<- Do not post your sheet in the CS thread until you submit a sheet to me in this interest check and get it approved]

GM shortlist [<- Players shouldn't post here. But this is a repository of GM NPCs that players can request scenes for]

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

Nadir

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Blythe

Nadir

Name: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo

Race: Desire Demon

Employee or client?: Employee (Prostitute)

Personality: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo - or just Ryan - is rather laid back, like a big cat that knows it needs not hunt for its food but be patient and wait for it to be brought to him. His self control is ironclad and he projects whatever personality his client desires while he's working. In his downtime, he tends to be playful and gently teasing. He is happy to teach others what he knows, and learn in kind - though he is a demon in truth and sometimes can't help but act on his impulses. 

World of Origin: Morpheus, the world of the dreaming

History: Ryan coalesced some time between five and six hundred years ago, preying at first on the dreamers who drifted aimless though Morpheus then slowly gathered power and skill enough to make prey of the more powerful. He tried to take a mage of strength, his overconfidence and his hunger making him clumsy - and after an exhausting battle he was forced to surrender him Name. Drained as he was, he couldn't resist the summons, and he was drawn to the words of waking, a dreadful place that was confusing and - urgh - tangible.

Distasteful as he found physical form and servitude to the mage he had wounded, he found it... enjoyable, and plentiful in food. He did not protest of fight too terribly hard when the mage passed him on to his apprentice, and on and on for a few hundred years until one fool mage lost him in a card game. The winner wasn't mage enough to speak his Name though he tried many times, and Ryan's binds to the physical words was almost lost, but happily his Name was exchanged to the brothel in payment for services. One of the Seven spoke his Name, bringing him forth and offering him placement. The restrictions being to not kill, and to cease when told to, in exchange for comfort and all the food he could want. Such strange creatures.       

Ons and Offs: My o/o list is sorely out of date, but Ryan's off are eating physical food and orgasm denial (that's not saying they can't happen though, he'll just be real grumpy) and please ask me before trying any non-con stuff with him.

Sparrowhawke

Blythe

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 09, 2016, 06:00:30 PM
wip
[image to be added later; the desire demon]

Employee or client?: Employee

Personality: Ath'Oryan ahn Ishri Bratorim Ordat kal Volo - or just Ryan - is rather laid back, like a big cat that knows it needs not hunt for its food but be patient and wait for it to be brought to him. His self control is ironclad and he projects whatever personality his client desires while he's working. In his downtime, he tends to be playful and gently teasing. He is happy to teach others what he knows, and learn in kind - though he is a demon in truth and sometimes can't help but act on his impulses. 

History:

Ons and Offs:

I like where this is going. <3

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 09, 2016, 06:32:43 PM
I'm definitely interested~

Hurrah! Hi Sparrah! ^^

Intimate Ink

Blythe

King Serperior

NSFW Character Image

Name:  Beklin'Ray (usually just called 'Bek' or 'Beklin' since 'Ray' is a formal name)

Race:  Inkaibus (Ink-Kai-Bus); No, not an Incubus, but they are distantly related.  Inkaibus are not technically demons, having trace amounts of demonic blood from some ancestor millennia ago, but are highly affected by the pheromones of the sexually aroused to the point of making them tipsy with lust, which makes them rather pliable.  They are long-lived beings that are immortal, so long as they aren't killed.  Inkaibus have vestigial wings that don't allow for flight, but can be used to glide or extend leaps.

Employee or client?:  Employee;  Bek is the 'happy ending' that clients get after their massages.

Personality:  Eager to please, Bek generally tries to put others first and often undersells himself.  He can be a little snarky at times, but he is a cheerful and rarely lacks a smile on his face.  Unfortunately, his flaw is that he can be slightly oblivious and trusting.  In truth, Bek isn't fond of wearing clothes since he originated in a much warmer place, so he will take any excuse to take them off whenever possible.  At best, he only wears a small speedo that doesn't leave much to the imagination.  When he's not at work, he generally enjoys socializing with his friends and colleagues.  Because the world he came from had lots of water, he loves taking baths and showers as well as swimming if he gets the chance.

World of Origin:  Earth...well, an alternate version anyway.  It's quite hot and humid year-round and is covered in vast oceans.  Other than the heat and and massive jungles that cover almost every continent, it's the same as Human Earth, just without the humans!

History:  Bek was born on an alternate version of Earth where Humans never existed and the climate is very hot and humid with vast jungles covering nearly every continent and large oceans covering the rest.  Because of the heat and humidity, the Inkaibus effectively lived their lives with minimal to no clothing because there was no need to wear it.  Bek was just your average, ordinary Inkaibus, making his own living and helping his tribe.  There hadn't been a conflict between the tribes for over 100 years, so times were peaceful.  At the age of 20, he went out on a test of manhood, living away from the tribe for one year and surviving on his own.  Towards the end of that year, poor 5'4", 125lb Bek was attacked by a ferocious predator, the two ton Fury Beetle, and was nearly killed only to be saved by some figure in a cloak, who repelled the beetle with but a flick of his wrist.  Bek never saw his savior's face or even heard him speak, but he was handed a parchment that was written in his language that offered safety and protection if Bek came with him.  Bek didn't hesitate and followed the silent, powerful figure through some swirling smoke and entered into another world.  After leaving him at a room, Bek never saw the figure again...or at least he didn't think he did considering that there seemed to be many.  Still, this strange, new world was much safer than the jungles of home and was far more interesting!

Ons and Offs:  Here's the link!;  As long as it doesn't involve excessive pain, blood, needles, gore, vomit, or scat AND stays within Elliquiy's rules, then anything goes with Bek so long as you let me know beforehand.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Leki

I might be interested, but a quick question first.

What are you defining as a monster?
Would a human character with feline ears and a tail count as a monster? What about a full on furry/anthro character? I'm assuming alien species and characters based on specific monster's are clear, but what about more traditional races like Elves, Orcs and whatnot?

I just wanted to know if you were limiting this to unidentifiable creatures, or if your definition of monster essentially equated to anything that wasn't human.

Blythe

'Monster' in this case would be "has identifiably non-human traits that clearly show the character is not human."

Animal traits (and anthros) would fall under that, at least for the purposes of this particular game~

King Serperior

Due to some partial character image discomfort, I have scrapped my character (placed in spoiler tags and marked as scrapped) and removed the image link.  My apologies to those who may have not been comfortable with the image.  I will attempt to hunt down a new image that works for the idea, but it is unlikely, so I shall begin anew with a brand new character.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Timeless

.... >3> Goddamnit, saw this and immediately have a few character concepts in my head. To play a client or an employee, hmmm..

*place interest flag*

Mclovin

"Our battlefield have no place for that piece of shit God! It's time we take over God's job, we soldiers will take God's place. Put the arrogant ass, God, out of the job!"

Blythe

*makes yay faces*

Yisssss moar people <3

Looking forward to seeing what everyone'll come up with!  :D

King Serperior

Okay, after spending some time searching for alternate images, I have found one that fits.  It may not be exactly the original concept, but it's close enough to not require a total rebuild.  As such, I have edited my original post above.

If there are any issues, questions, or comments regarding this, let me know!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nadir

Timeless

Name: Aion da Caer

Race: Yakshini or Forest Deity

Position: Employee

Personality: Intelligent | Charimastic | Elegant | Arrogant | Demanding | Sarcastic | Reserved

Aion could be described as a difficult being to get along, at times — especially on how he managed to retain an elegant yet aloof atmosphere around himself. Even despite being a rather silent creature who likes his solitude and privacy, he doesn't necessarily dislike company from either those who had earned his trust and friendship. With clients and employees alike, Aion acts professional and polite while holding that regal manner of his. Nevertheless, once annoyed or angered, Aion is prone to toss sarcastic remarks from time to time.

.. Oh, and don't expect for him to smile a lot. In fact, if he smiles, it's usually brings disastrous consequences.

World of Origin: Tierra - A world similarly to Earth, though the difference was deities of different elements live along with humans.

History: Aion was one of the more powerful deities back in Tierra alongside with his fellow pantheon. Humans had worshiped them, which brought tranquility and peace throughout many years within his world. It was only when humans had found technology and begin to advance dramatically did everything changed. His forests were burned and cut down to make way for more homes, and the humans had taken their deities for granted. A war had broken out since then, but it had only brought destruction to his world thus far. Nevertheless, the humans had won and the deities had no place in their homeworld anymore.

That was when the invitation to the brothel came and Aion took it with much loathing and despise, at first. Nevertheless, he managed to get himself accustomed to this new yet strange world and found himself a position within the brothel. He stayed there for some years then and getting himself promoted to where he was currently working as now.

Ons and Offs: Here

Sparrowhawke

*shifty eyes* .... *leaves this here*

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Syrjah (Sir-yah) Kaillem // Cyneric

Age: 29 // At least 1000 years old, the time starts to meld together after a while.

Race: Human // Demon

Employee or client?: 'Client' // Prostitute

Personality: Syrjah is rarely the one 'present' at the brothel, but if he is, he is often quiet around strangers, if perfectly polite. He enjoys the company of a few of the employees at the brothel, however, and is quite friendly and sociable around those he likes. He remains utterly uninterested in the usual services provided, however, preferring to simply spend time with them. However, his work on his own world takes most of his attention, so actually getting a hold of him can be a mission.

----

Cyneric is a lot more sociable than his host, enjoying meeting new folk and able to 'make friends' with most. Outside of the bedrooms he is the picture of charm, though he is known to get much more mischievous around his friends and lovers. He is a natural dominant, and not particularly choosy when it comes to partners so long as they are tolerable to be around. He enjoys luxury and decadence, and tends to wear expensive and revealing clothing, along with jewelry.

World of Origin: Cerecia // Hioyorant (Cerecia's Underworld)

History: Syrjah is the sorcerer of a respected and wealthy noble family within his world. Contact between sorcerers and the inhabitants of Hioyorant is a common occurrence, and a contract with such a high ranking demon was worth the drain on time and the sharing of his body, as it has given him status and power. Technically, the invitation was for the demon inhabiting his body, but he has reaped certain benefits from his time here as well.

--

Cyneric has lived a long and eventful life in his world, working his way up through the ranks. He found a comfortable place for himself a long time ago, however, and as amusing as his territory can be, he sought new and interesting delights. He sought this out in the form of his contract with Syrjah and, not long after, the invitation to work at the Monster Brothel.

Extra: Syrjah has a 'living' tattoo on his back similar to this. The raven has been known to move at times, and when Cyneric is not around, it disappears entirely. When Cyneric is taking control of the body, the runes travel down to circle Syrjah's ankles, wrists and neck, and his eyes change from light blue to a warm gold.

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - I'm down for a lot of things, but no non-con with these two bebs.

Suiko

I'm thinking of some kind of frost demon/spirit/thing...

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

icecradle

yum at adult Jack Frost! I've also got genderbent Elsa pics saved if you're interested =)

..I might have a thing for genderbent disney...
AA // OO // Requests

Suiko

Quote from: icecradle on May 10, 2016, 06:35:21 AM
yum at adult Jack Frost! I've also got genderbent Elsa pics saved if you're interested =)

..I might have a thing for genderbent disney...
Damnit. Now I'm even more indecisive ><
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Oh my, all of these immortals!  Please go easy on the poor mortal I have.  :o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

icecradle

KS - I'm excited you're in this game, I am looking forward to having the chance to play with you!

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 10, 2016, 06:12:45 AM
*shifty eyes* .... *leaves this here*

Age: 29 // At least 1000 years old, the time starts to meld together after a while.

Personality: Syrjah is rarely the one 'present' at the brothel, but if he is, he is often quiet around strangers, if perfectly polite. He enjoys the company of a few of the employees at the brothel, however, and is quite friendly and sociable around those he likes. He remains utterly uninterested in the usual services provided, however, preferring to simply spend time with them. However, his work on his own world takes most of his attention, so actually getting a hold of him can be a mission.

----

Cyneric is a lot more sociable than his host, enjoying meeting new folk and able to 'make friends' with most. Outside of the bedrooms he is the picture of charm, though he is known to get much more mischievous around his friends and lovers. He is a natural dominant, and not particularly choosy when it comes to partners so long as they are tolerable to be around. He enjoys luxury and decadence, and tends to wear expensive and revealing clothing, along with jewelry.

History: Syrjah is the sorcerer of a respected and wealthy noble family within his world. Contact between sorcerers and the inhabitants of Hioyorant is a common occurrence, and a contract with such a high ranking demon was worth the drain on time and the sharing of his body, as it has given him status and power. Technically, the invitation was for the demon inhabiting his body, but he has reaped certain benefits from his time here as well.

--

Cyneric has lived a long and eventful life in his world, working his way up through the ranks. He found a comfortable place for himself a long time ago, however, and as amusing as his territory can be, he sought new and interesting delights. He sought this out in the form of his contract with Syrjah and, not long after, the invitation to work at the Monster Brothel.

Extra: Syrjah has a 'living' tattoo on his back similar to this. The raven has been known to move at times, and when Cyneric is not around, it disappears entirely. When Cyneric is taking control of the body, the runes travel down to circle Syrjah's ankles, wrists and neck, and his eyes change from light blue to a warm gold.

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - I'm down for a lot of things, but no non-con with these two bebs.

this excites me =3

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 06:47:16 AM
Damnit. Now I'm even more indecisive ><

whatever you choose it'll be awesome <33
AA // OO // Requests

King Serperior

Quote from: icecradle on May 10, 2016, 10:46:29 AM
KS - I'm excited you're in this game, I am looking forward to having the chance to play with you!
Ice!  *Waves*  It's been a while and I'm happy to have a chance to write with all of you amazing people!  <3

I must say, I was looking around and I am almost tempted to make an Incubus character (NSFW) instead of my lovely Neko-like character I have already.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

icecradle

Quote from: King Serperior on May 10, 2016, 10:49:58 AM
Ice!  *Waves*  It's been a while and I'm happy to have a chance to write with all of you amazing people!  <3

I must say, I was looking around and I am almost tempted to make an Incubus character (NSFW) instead of my lovely Neko-like character I have already.  >.>

oh my!
AA // OO // Requests

Suiko

Quote from: King Serperior on May 10, 2016, 10:49:58 AM

Why hello~
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Quote from: icecradle on May 10, 2016, 10:52:51 AM
oh my!
Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 11:15:13 AM
Why hello~
I guess this is a sign.  Bek is now an Inkaibus, a very distantly related species to Incubus, but he isn't a demon.  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Mclovin

I kind of wanted to use my avatar as my character? :3

NSFW

On my phone atm so I'll try and get something more descriptive up later.
"Our battlefield have no place for that piece of shit God! It's time we take over God's job, we soldiers will take God's place. Put the arrogant ass, God, out of the job!"

Lockepick

Posting general interest! No specific ideas yet though.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Suiko

Quote from: Mclovin on May 10, 2016, 12:28:59 PM

NSFW

Oop, I don't know if it's just me but I can't see either link?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Mclovin

Blythe

Quote from: Mclovin on May 10, 2016, 12:28:59 PM

NSFW

You can use this image if you like, but to be honest, this pic is not really one that jives with me for this particular group. The image is a little too femme in gender expression (for me, at least, I don't know how others feel), but I won't say no to it if this is the image your heart is set on. ^^;

@KS: I like that revision!

@Kho: that first frost spirit picture! Wow! I'd definitely love to see a character sheet for that!

@lockepick: Good to see you here!  :-)

@Sparrow: Ooh a sheet! I'll review that soon!

@Timeless: Liking what I'm seeing so far!

Mclovin

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 01:17:03 PM
You can use this image if you like, but to be honest, this pic is not really one that jives with me for this particular group. The image is a little too femme in gender expression (for me, at least, I don't know how others feel), but I won't say no to it if this is the image your heart is set on. ^^;

@Kho: that first frost spirit picture! Wow! I'd definitely love to see a character sheet for that!

@lockepick: Good to see you here!  :-)

@Sparrow: Ooh a sheet! I'll review that soon!

@Timeless: Liking what I'm seeing so far!
Ah, ok. I can try and find another image if you prefer.

Timeless

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 01:17:03 PM@Timeless: Liking what I'm seeing so far!

Awesome! Still deciding on the image however, but I'll mention once my sheet is all done.

Blythe

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 01:17:03 PM
Glad you like it!  Hopefully, he won't be overwhelmed by the almost undetectable scents and pheromones of those in need.  It might make him rather vulnerable to whims.   >:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

Quote from: King Serperior on May 09, 2016, 08:46:56 PM
NSFW Character Image

Name:  Beklin'Ray (usually just called 'Bek' or 'Beklin' since 'Ray' is a formal name)

Race:  Inkaibus (Ink-Kai-Bus); No, not an Incubus, but they are distantly related.  Inkaibus are not technically demons, having trace amounts of demonic blood from some ancestor millennia ago, but are highly affected by the pheromones of the sexually aroused to the point of making them tipsy with lust, which makes them rather pliable.  They are long-lived beings that are immortal, so long as they aren't killed.  Inkaibus have vestigial wings that don't allow for flight, but can be used to glide or extend leaps.

Employee or client?:  Employee;  Bek is the 'happy ending' that clients get after their massages.

Personality:  Eager to please, Bek generally tries to put others first and often undersells himself.  He can be a little snarky at times, but he is a cheerful and rarely lacks a smile on his face.  Unfortunately, his flaw is that he can be slightly oblivious and trusting.  In truth, Bek isn't fond of wearing clothes since he originated in a much warmer place, so he will take any excuse to take them off whenever possible.  At best, he only wears a small speedo that doesn't leave much to the imagination.  When he's not at work, he generally enjoys socializing with his friends and colleagues.  Because the world he came from had lots of water, he loves taking baths and showers as well as swimming if he gets the chance.

World of Origin:  Earth...well, an alternate version anyway.  It's quite hot and humid year-round and is covered in vast oceans.  Other than the heat and and massive jungles that cover almost every continent, it's the same as Human Earth, just without the humans!

History:  Bek was born on an alternate version of Earth where Humans never existed and the climate is very hot and humid with vast jungles covering nearly every continent and large oceans covering the rest.  Because of the heat and humidity, the Inkaibus effectively lived their lives with minimal to no clothing because there was no need to wear it.  Bek was just your average, ordinary Inkaibus, making his own living and helping his tribe.  There hadn't been a conflict between the tribes for over 100 years, so times were peaceful.  At the age of 20, he went out on a test of manhood, living away from the tribe for one year and surviving on his own.  Towards the end of that year, poor 5'4", 125lb Bek was attacked by a ferocious predator, the two ton Fury Beetle, and was nearly killed only to be saved by some figure in a cloak, who repelled the beetle with but a flick of his wrist.  Bek never saw his savior's face or even heard him speak, but he was handed a parchment that was written in his language that offered safety and protection if Bek came with him.  Bek didn't hesitate and followed the silent, powerful figure through some swirling smoke and entered into another world.  After leaving him at a room, Bek never saw the figure again...or at least he didn't think he did considering that there seemed to be many.  Still, this strange, new world was much safer than the jungles of home and was far more interesting!

Ons and Offs:  Here's the link!;  As long as it doesn't involve excessive pain, blood, needles, gore, vomit, or scat AND stays within Elliquiy's rules, then anything goes with Bek so long as you let me know beforehand.

Approved! You may go post Bek in the Character Sheet Thread!

Note for everyone, please do not post your character sheet in the CS thread until the sheet has been read and approved by me! ^^

Suiko

Argh I'm so bad at character sheets. How much detail of history are you looking for?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Blythe

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 10, 2016, 06:12:45 AM

----

--

Very neat concept here! Approved, and you may post Syrjah + Cyneric to the Character Sheet Thread!

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 01:48:52 PM
Argh I'm so bad at character sheets. How much detail of history are you looking for?

As much or as little as you like. Just a little blurb about personality, world of origin, and history. You don't have to go into a lot of detail if you don't wish to. I'm comfortable if people want to submit lighter sheets and explore backstory/history in the IC. :)

Oh! For those considering being employees (but considering not actually being prostitutes), let me know what sort of employee position you'd be interested in your character playing! Roughly, there's management, maintenance, PR, and accounting/trade, but if you think of something that would be cool for the Brothel, feel free to speak up! ^^

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Timeless

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 01:51:21 PM
Oh! For those considering being employees (but considering not actually being prostitutes), let me know what sort of employee position you'd be interested in your character playing! Roughly, there's management, maintenance, PR, and accounting/trade, but if you think of something that would be cool for the Brothel, feel free to speak up! ^^

.. And I was about to post about that. I am deciding between Head Manager or Accountant.. Hmm.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 02:23:08 PM
My mind is drawing a blank with this history thing.
Well, you can always do something like I did.  I just said vague details about where my character came from and vaguely explained how he got to where he is now.  If you look at it, I didn't give much detail at all about his past.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Timeless

Aaannnddd, I'm done with my sheet. Decided to use the initial image I used in the end. Oh, I also decided to have this guy as the head manager - if it's okay, of course. If not, I don't mind him being an accountant instead.

Nadir

Prepare to have him heavily flirted with and lewdly propositioned >:)

Suiko

Okay here it is. Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

Zephyr

Name: Zephyr

Race: Frost Demon

Employee or client?: Employee: Prostitute

Personality: Something of a loner, the classic rebel without a cause, sarcastic and mischievous. As part of the manifestation of winter, Zephyr is capable of a great deal of mischief and chaos but on the whole he isn't a bad soul - in the same way that slipping and falling on the ice will make a person a bit sore, Zephyr's prickly personality can do much the same.

He favours spreading his winter magic for the sake of his own personal amusement, but he does take his position in the brothel seriously and doesn't interfere with the clients. His fellow workers, however, are fair game.

As a frost demon, he loathes warmer temperatures and prefers to linger in the cooler parts of the brothel. Ice-baths are a daily treat, and he rarely wears more clothes than is strictly necessary in order to keep his temperature down - usually no more than underwear... pants are possible at a push.

In the bedroom he is just as flighty and mischievous as he is out of it. He's cocky and stubborn, and isn't afraid to use his powers to turn the tide if things aren't going his way. He has excellent control over his icy abilities, and often uses them to please his clients. He enjoys a lot of playful kink and isn't a stranger to rope or chains.

He has the ability to shift into his more natural form at will – his skin will take on the glittering sheen of deep blue ice and he will be very cold to the touch. He will be almost see-through, reflect the light and his eyes will darken to a brassy gold.

World of Origin: He's from Earth, only he and the rest of his kind remain hidden from humans. Whenever a frost demon is sighted stories spring up of Jack Frost hanging about the area, and sure enough it tends to snow much more than usual. They linger in the shadows and usually retreat to colder parts of the world during the summer months. Sometimes one will interfere with the more summery spirits and create sudden snow-showers - but that's just good fun.

History: It wasn’t normal for a frost demon to grow attached to the humans that he tormented year after year. Usually a demon would flit across the entire world during any one month to bring their own kind of chaos wherever they found themselves, but while Zephyr was just as mischievous as anyone… he preferred to keep his territory small. He liked England, and decided that he would focus his efforts on ensuring that every winter was a good one.

This got him noticed by other supernatural beings, and rather than flit away as others of his species would, Zephyr enjoyed the curious attention of others – preening at the focus on him. He decided that he rather liked being looked at and acknowledged, and it was on one innocent day than an invitation fluttered along his icy winds to land at his feet.

The brothel seemed like a good place for him. He could have his territory still, and people would definitely have to acknowledge his presence and indulge him in chaotic fun. Why wouldn’t he accept?

Ons and Offs: Here we go. I'm pretty open to any kinks with this guy, feel free to drop me a line.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Blythe

Quote from: Timeless on May 10, 2016, 06:11:36 AM

Name: Aion da Caer

Race: Yakshini or Forest Deity

Position: Employee

Personality: Intelligent | Charimastic | Elegant | Arrogant | Demanding | Sarcastic | Reserved

Aion could be described as a difficult being to get along, at times — especially on how he managed to retain an elegant yet aloof atmosphere around himself. Even despite being a rather silent creature who likes his solitude and privacy, he doesn't necessarily dislike company from either those who had earned his trust and friendship. With clients and employees alike, Aion acts professional and polite while holding that regal manner of his. Nevertheless, once annoyed or angered, Aion is prone to toss sarcastic remarks from time to time.

.. Oh, and don't expect for him to smile a lot. In fact, if he smiles, it's usually brings disastrous consequences.

World of Origin: Tierra - A world similarly to Earth, though the difference was deities of different elements live along with humans.

History: Aion was one of the more powerful deities back in Tierra alongside with his fellow pantheon. Humans had worshiped them, which brought tranquility and peace throughout many years within his world. It was only when humans had found technology and begin to advance dramatically did everything changed. His forests were burned and cut down to make way for more homes, and the humans had taken their deities for granted. A war had broken out since then, but it had only brought destruction to his world thus far. Nevertheless, the humans had won and the deities had no place in their homeworld anymore.

That was when the invitation to the brothel came and Aion took it with much loathing and despise, at first. Nevertheless, he managed to get himself accustomed to this new yet strange world and found himself a position within the brothel. He stayed there for some years then and getting himself promoted to where he was currently working as now.

Ons and Offs: Here

Approved, and yes, feel free to make him Head Manager!

Post him up here! <3

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 02:33:48 PM
Okay here it is. Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

Zephyr

Name: Zephyr

Race: Frost Demon

Personality: Something of a loner, the classic rebel without a cause, sarcastic and mischievous. As part of the manifestation of winter, Zephyr is capable of a great deal of mischief and chaos but on the whole he isn't a bad soul - in the same way that slipping and falling on the ice will make a person a bit sore, Zephyr's prickly personality can do much the same.

He favours spreading his winter magic for the sake of his own personal amusement, but he does take his position in the brothel seriously and doesn't interfere with the clients. His fellow workers, however, are fair game.

As a frost demon, he loathes warmer temperatures and prefers to linger in the cooler parts of the brothel. Ice-baths are a daily treat, and he rarely wears more clothes than is strictly necessary in order to keep his temperature down - usually no more than underwear... pants are possible at a push.

In the bedroom he is just as flighty and mischievous as he is out of it. He's cocky and stubborn, and isn't afraid to use his powers to turn the tide if things aren't going his way. He has excellent control over his icy abilities, and often uses them to please his clients. He enjoys a lot of playful kink and isn't a stranger to rope or chains.

He has the ability to shift into his more natural form at will – his skin will take on the glittering sheen of deep blue ice and he will be very cold to the touch. He will be almost see-through, reflect the light and his eyes will darken to a brassy gold.

World of Origin: He's from Earth, only he and the rest of his kind remain hidden from humans. Whenever a frost demon is sighted stories spring up of Jack Frost hanging about the area, and sure enough it tends to snow much more than usual. They linger in the shadows and usually retreat to colder parts of the world during the summer months. Sometimes one will interfere with the more summery spirits and create sudden snow-showers - but that's just good fun.

History: It wasn’t normal for a frost demon to grow attached to the humans that he tormented year after year. Usually a demon would flit across the entire world during any one month to bring their own kind of chaos wherever they found themselves, but while Zephyr was just as mischievous as anyone… he preferred to keep his territory small. He liked England, and decided that he would focus his efforts on ensuring that every winter was a good one.

This got him noticed by other supernatural beings, and rather than flit away as others of his species would, Zephyr enjoyed the curious attention of others – preening at the focus on him. He decided that he rather liked being looked at and acknowledged, and it was on one innocent day than an invitation fluttered along his icy winds to land at his feet.

The brothel seemed like a good place for him. He could have his territory still, and people would definitely have to acknowledge his presence and indulge him in chaotic fun. Why wouldn’t he accept?

Ons and Offs: Here we go. I'm pretty open to any kinks with this guy, feel free to drop me a line.

Approved, Kho! Post him up in the CS thread!

I should probably make an OOC thread since we've got some approved players already. ^^;

Blythe

wip
[image to be added later; the desire demon]

History:

Ons and Offs:

Just wanted to offer feedback that I like where this is going with his personality. Also, the name of the World of Origin sounds like it is a plot-bunny extravaganza! ^^

Nadir

Timeless

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 02:32:02 PM
Prepare to have him heavily flirted with and lewdly propositioned >:)

Bring it~ >:) Though Aion is just rolling his eyes by that threat. Can't wait to see how he interacts with the other employees - I got a feeling he will be such a stick in a mud.

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 02:38:29 PM
Approved, and yes, feel free to make him Head Manager!

Post him up here! <3

Awesome! Gonna do that right now! <3 And thankies!

Blythe

Make sure to note on his sheet that he's the Head Manager! <3

For those with approved characters, an OOC thread is up so you can chatter and plot deliciousness! (You're still free to post here in the Interest Check to talk to those interested in playing the game!)  But only those with approved sheets should be posting in the actual OOC thread.

No IC threads will be made until I have at least five posted approved characters in the character sheet thread, so for those worried about not having a sheet done yet, no worries! There's plenty of time! ^^

Leki

Hmm, I think I'll take a step back and keep an eye on this for a bit longer before submitting anything.
I honestly thought 'monsters' would look a bit more like... well, monsters xD
Nothing wrong with human-like creatures with fancy powers and background, but I'll admit I was a bit throw off guard xD

Seen a few sexy images so far though, so doubt I'll stay on the sidelines for too long.

Nadir

My guy's done~

History: Ryan coalesced some time between five and six hundred years ago, preying at first on the dreamers who drifted aimless though Morpheus then slowly gathered power and skill enough to make prey of the more powerful. He tried to take a mage of strength, his overconfidence and his hunger making him clumsy - and after an exhausting battle he was forced to surrender him Name. Drained as he was, he couldn't resist the summons, and he was drawn to the words of waking, a dreadful place that was confusing and - urgh - tangible.

Distasteful as he found physical form and servitude to the mage he had wounded, he found it... enjoyable, and plentiful in food. He did not protest of fight too terribly hard when the mage passed him on to his apprentice, and on and on for a few hundred years until one fool mage lost him in a card game. The winner wasn't mage enough to speak his Name though he tried many times, and Ryan's binds to the physical words was almost lost, but happily his Name was exchanged to the brothel in payment for services. One of the Seven spoke his Name, bringing him forth and offering him placement. The restrictions being to not kill, and to cease when told to, in exchange for comfort and all the food he could want. Such strange creatures.       

Ons and Offs: My o/o list is sorely out of date, but Ryan's off are eating physical food and orgasm denial (that's not saying they can't happen though, he'll just be real grumpy) and please ask me before trying any non-con stuff with him.

Quote from: Leki on May 10, 2016, 03:04:53 PM
Hmm, I think I'll take a step back and keep an eye on this for a bit longer before submitting anything.
Nothing wrong with human-like creatures with fancy powers and background, but I'll admit I was a bit throw off guard xD

Seen a few sexy images so far though, so doubt I'll stay on the sidelines for too long.

I hope some more monstery monsters do come around~

Blythe

Quote from: Leki on May 10, 2016, 03:04:53 PM

If you change your mind, though, feel free to submit a character concept! ^^

(And to let people know--there's no requirement that your character needs to look human or human-like. If you want to go "full monster!" then that definitely fits the group idea!)

At least one GM NPC client is probably gonna be a tentacle monster.... >_>;

Unf. <3

Approved! Post Ryan up in the Character Sheet thread and head on over to the

Suiko

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 03:10:40 PM
My guy's done~

I hope some more monstery monsters do come around~
My mind drew a blank at hehastwodicks~

He's amazing.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 03:13:32 PM
At least one GM NPC client is probably gonna be a tentacle monster.... >_>;
Okay, you had me at tentacle monster.  >.>

I have always wanted to write Tentacle x Male after finding this NSFW pretty.  It's become a big thing on my mind.   :-[

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nadir

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 03:13:47 PM
My mind drew a blank at hehastwodicks~

He's amazing.

*grins* double the pleasure~

mmmm that DP though

also, yes to tentacle monster

Suiko

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 03:17:43 PM

mmmm that DP though

also, yes to tentacle monster
It makes me sad that you crossed it out ;-;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Nadir

I had to cross it out because I'm shy and blushy and I cn't think of anything else now, uuuurgh, I blame you

Blythe

Quote from: King Serperior on May 10, 2016, 03:16:52 PM
I have always wanted to write Tentacle x Male after finding this NSFW pretty.  It's become a big thing on my mind.   :-[

...HELLO NPC PICTURE

This is absolutely perfect for my GM NPC tenta-beast <3

Suiko

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 03:19:43 PM
I had to cross it out because I'm shy and blushy and I cn't think of anything else now, uuuurgh, I blame you
Blame me all you like, we both know you're a terrible perv ♡

Quote from: King Serperior on May 10, 2016, 03:16:52 PM
Okay, you had me at tentacle monster.  >.>

Also that is damn fine~
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 03:20:24 PM
...HELLO NPC PICTURE

This is absolutely perfect for my GM NPC tenta-beast <3
*Makes note to show Bly his collection of lovelies some day*

Glad you like the pretty!
Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 03:21:27 PM
Also that is damn fine~
Seems that my finds are rather popular.  :o

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 03:17:43 PM

mmmm that DP though
Oh my, I do hope he goes easy on someone as affected to pheromones and scents like Bek.  :o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nadir

I put a clause in his contract so that he has to stop when someone tells him to, or be expelled back to Morpheus so don't worry about that, KS~

King Serperior

Oh, not to worry.  Just some teasing on my part.  Bek's open to just about anything with OOC notice and possibly discussion beforehand.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nadir

Ah, I see. I tend not to joke about non-con so I tend to take it seriously when I see it.

icecradle

omg at all the delicious characters
*drool*

starting to draft my char's outline as soon as my brother leaves xD not long noooowww
*bounces*
AA // OO // Requests

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

icecradle

Name: Chaos

Race: Half-demon Sorcerer (of demon and human sorceress parentage)

Employee or client?: employee - prostitute/bar staff (assuming there's a bar?)

Personality: Mischievous, easily bored and fickle. Chaos changes his mind in a second, flicking like a butterfly from one thing to the next and losing interest quickly. He's a social creature, happiest in the company of others and likes to be the center of attention. He's a natural switch, enjoying dominating clients one moment and loving being put in his place the next. Bratty and defiant, he can be difficult to tame and any who try should watch their back as Chaos is not prone to loyalty unless there are clear benefits for himself. He can be defensive about his lineage, angry when it's mocked or criticised and prone to lash out. He's not used to having to rely on anyone, follow orders or even develop friendships or other bonds, despite his extrovert nature his relationships are shallow, meaningless and can be quickly severed. Internally he can be intimidated by and even jealous of the 'full' demons, which he expresses in a whole range of negative attitudes. He fears commitment of any kind, and an ingrained expectation (and fear) of rejection means he avoids putting down roots or reaching out to people.

World of Origin: Earth/Netherworld

History: Chaos was the result of an unusual bond between a human Sorceress and a Netherworld demon. Though demons often use humans of power as a route into Earth, the relationship is usually kept void of any true connection, and yet Chaos' parents broke that mould, falling for each other in a way that both humans and demons frowned on. When she fell pregnant, Shanna had planned to keep and raise the baby - but when she gave birth to a child with green-tinted skin, glowing amber eyes, fangs and large black horns, it became evident that she could not hide the child's demonic parentage. Chaos was taken briefly to the Netherworld, but there too he stood out like a sore thumb, far more humanoid than those around him, weaker than them and lacking their amount of power. Not truly belonging in either world, Chaos flitted between the two, out of linear time, teaching himself how to contain and use his powers and developing his own self-reliant form of survival. He had no bonds, no plans, just went from world to world, place to place, time to time, amusing himself until he grew bored and moved on.

The Brothel just happens to be his current stop. He doesn't know how long he'll stay, it just seems like something interesting for the time being, where he doesn't feel like he's the only one who doesn't have a place or purpose.

Ons and Offs:
Chaos' ons: oral especially giving, worship, physical force and violence, magic, size difference, teasing, edging, marking, new things
Chaos' offs: romance, things being too 'nice' [both of these things just freak him out but that could change if he started to develop feelings for someone], repetition/predictability, people bringing up his parentage negatively
Ice's ons & offs are here.
Ice loves NC but please discuss it with him via pm/ooc chat first =)

additional pic
AA // OO // Requests

Blythe

Approved, Ice! (You can have Chaos be the bartender if you like! Every good Brothel needs a bar and plenty of booze.  8-) If you want to do that, just note it on his sheet!)

Post the sheet here, and then hop on over to the OOC thread for chatterings!

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Tinkertoy

Hello beautiful peoples!

I have a character almost ready to go he would hopefully be a concierge/part time prostitute, but I just need to ask one small question on the setting. Is this place of great debauchery in a timeless type place? Meaning, is there a set time and place or does it exist within its own distinct plane?

That’s all I need and he is pretty much done....and delicious if I do say so myself.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Sparrowhawke

I may have done another thing

*awkward cough*

Name: Ilthraak'ess T'sarrath l'Klithophe

Race: Drider

Employee or client?: Prostitute

Personality: Ilthraa'kess is quiet and keeps to himself, in part due to his struggle to grasp speaking other languages, and a fairly strong case of culture shock that doesn't seem to be fading any time soon. He is part of a predatory and not particularly social species, and so the sociable atmosphere present at the brothel is strange and a little disturbing. He has a very loose set of morals, given that his race preys on both sentient and non-sentient beings within his own worlds, and cannibalism is not unheard of if still rare. Sex and food are very heavily tied, but one of the seven seem to have managed to extract a promise from him that he is not to attempt to eat anyone at the brothel, client or employee. As such he will rarely enter the brothel on an empty stomach, as such restraint makes him distinctly uncomfortable.

World of Origin: Ust V'nal - A world similar to D&D setting, but quite a bit darker (sometimes literally). Other inhabitants no doubt give it a different name.

History: Ilthraa'kess had, up to the point of his 'invitation,' lived the life of a solitary hunter. His contact with other members of his species sparing, and often brief, though enough that he has developed language and some concept of culture. Even if that 'culture' is vastly different from other intelligent species'. No doubt at least a part of his invitation was due to his races ability to produce an extremely potent aphrodisiac that is used to subdue their prey, making them much more pliable as either meals, hosts for eggs, or simply enjoyment. His race are unique in the fact that they experience no sexual attraction towards members of their own species, as eggs are fertilized within the bodies of the hosts.

Clients are warned to be absolutely sure before requesting him, as the nature of his aphrodisiac makes it all but impossible to stop once it is in their system, and can last for a few hours depending on the 'dose.'

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - Willing to go into non-con/dub-con for this one, s'long as he's the one doing it.

Blythe

The nexus where the Brothel has its own distinct plane and time. Think of it as a tiny 'demiplane' in the center of a greater interconnecting cosmology!  ;D

This is why people from alternate Earths can all exist there or people from worlds of varying tech!

Very happy to see you are interested, and looking forward to seeing the concierge/part-time prostitute.  :-)

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 10, 2016, 08:07:41 PM
I may have done another thing

*awkward cough*

Name: Ilthraak'ess T'sarrath l'Klithophe

Race: Drider

Personality: Ilthraa'kess is quiet and keeps to himself, in part due to his struggle to grasp speaking other languages, and a fairly strong case of culture shock that doesn't seem to be fading any time soon. He is part of a predatory and not particularly social species, and so the sociable atmosphere present at the brothel is strange and a little disturbing. He has a very loose set of morals, given that his race preys on both sentient and non-sentient beings within his own worlds, and cannibalism is not unheard of if still rare. Sex and food are very heavily tied, but one of the seven seem to have managed to extract a promise from him that he is not to attempt to eat anyone at the brothel, client or employee. As such he will rarely enter the brothel on an empty stomach, as such restraint makes him distinctly uncomfortable.

World of Origin: Ust V'nal - A world similar to D&D setting, but quite a bit darker (sometimes literally). Other inhabitants no doubt give it a different name.

History: Ilthraa'kess had, up to the point of his 'invitation,' lived the life of a solitary hunter. His contact with other members of his species sparing, and often brief, though enough that he has developed language and some concept of culture. Even if that 'culture' is vastly different from other intelligent species'. No doubt at least a part of his invitation was due to his races ability to produce an extremely potent aphrodisiac that is used to subdue their prey, making them much more pliable as either meals, hosts for eggs, or simply enjoyment. His race are unique in the fact that they experience no sexual attraction towards members of their own species, as eggs are fertilized within the bodies of the hosts.

Clients are warned to be absolutely sure before requesting him, as the nature of his aphrodisiac makes it all but impossible to stop once it is in their system, and can last for a few hours depending on the 'dose.'

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - Willing to go into non-con/dub-con for this one, s'long as he's the one doing it.

...DO WANT  :o

Post that magnificent drider in the character sheet thread. Approved. <3

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 08:09:18 PM
The nexus where the Brothel has its own distinct plane and time. Think of it as a tiny 'demiplane' in the center of a greater interconnecting cosmology!  ;D

This is why people from alternate Earths can all exist there or people from worlds of varying tech!

Very happy to see you are interested, and looking forward to seeing the concierge/part-time prostitute.  :-)

Merci bien, Monsieur Blythe. I kinda figured that, but just wanted to double check...*coughs*anallyrentivemuchTinker?*coughs*

How could I not be interested in sexy man monsters getting down and dirty? I mean how could anyone not be?!

Just need to put the few finishing touches on him and he will be right here.

Tinkertoy

Oh hai, I made this...
KERSPLAM! MONSTER MAN!
Name: Matthias Starek

Race: Bau Bas: The Lithuanian Bogeyman
”I am the thing that hides under your bed and brushes spidery fingers against your ankles. I am the thing that dwells in the shadows to observe you as you sleep and taint your dreams with things of horror and fright. I am the thing that squeezes your heart in clutches of panic and fear until your breath catches and flesh runs cold. I am the thing that pins you in the darkness, breathing fowl breath on your cheek  and sinking claws into your flesh. I am fear and I will eat you whole.”

Employee or client?: Employee:  Concierge and part-time prostitute

Personality: Matthias is the very epitome of debonair, his charm and grace is the perfect façade to the sadistic and predatory creature that he is at the very core of his black heart. He emits a cultured air of class and good breeding, a seductive magnetism that will drown you with a single heart-racing smirk. He uses a highly refined skill of manipulation to bend his prey into situations that will result in the highest yield of his desired emotions of fear and lust, often pushing against boundaries to that vital point before breaking. He is by nature a dominant being that revels in the erotic suffering of his clients and lovers. He realises the value of repeat customers and lovers alike and has a hidden depth of loyalty and caring for those he deems worthy. Entirely hedonistic, he loves the finer things in life from food to men and is always hoping to find new tastes to devour.  Party monster is most definitely a term that is synonymous and literal in meaning with Matthias.

World of Origin: The inbetween, the void that exists in that realm where dream and waking meet, and emotion is a feast fit for Kings.

History: The essence of the beast that Matthias is has always existed. From the dawn of time when man first emerged and found fear in the darkness, his kind have loitered in the dark to feed on the unknown that fuels man’s darkest emotions. For the creature that is now known as Matthia Starek, corporeal manifestation has been for a relatively short time.  It was during The Great Northern War plague outbreak, in the 1700s that he finally found his form. The political climate of Lithuania was one of terror and desperation as the lands were ravaged by endless battles and petulance taking those who did not succumb to war. He dined like royalty on the fear that war and death wrought, gorging himself indiscriminately on all those who suffered.
The halcyon days weren’t to last and after over one hundred years of feasting, Matthias found himself as nothing more than a tale to be told to threaten misbehaving children. The fear of children was an anemic meal that barely kept him sated. His inadequate diet made him a wretched and famished creature that lost the majority of his pride. The summer of 1941 harkened a time when fear could once again flourish and he found himself swept away with the brave young men who had rushed to enlist as guardians of their countries. It was in the trenches filled with terrified and patriotic young men that he found a fresh and intoxicating addiction. The fear and loneliness that the brutality of war brought, forced young men into secret trysts under the gunfire of the enemy. The heady cocktail of that terror and lust was a lure like no other. He no longer hid in the shadows from his prey, but was there by their sides, masquerading as a peer and comrade. Seducing soldiers into carnal clinches that bore the forbidden fruit he had become so addicted to.

It was his insatiable drive for prime, male flesh and the artistry of his sadism to score his next hit that piqued the curiosity of The Mysterious Seven. The offer to join the business was taken with enough enthusiasm to bite off a hand and he now serves as both the concierge and a part time prostitute that delivers a more brutal playtime.
Ons and Offs: The full extent of my depravity I don’t have an Os and Os thread, but I am ever so friendly and all are always welcome in my PM box.

Blythe

I adore the depravity, and I love the Lithuanian bogeyman inspiration! Consider Matthias accepted! Post him in the Character Sheets thread, and hop over to the OOC.

(Although could you remove your F-list link from this particular thread? This particular thread's publicly visible, and F-lists count as off-site contact info, which can't be posted in areas visible to unapproved members). But you can have your F-list link in the Character Sheet thread since only approved members can see that!. :-)  )

Nadir

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 08:44:01 PM
I adore the depravity, and I love the Lithuanian bogeyman inspiration! Consider Matthias accepted! Post him in the Character Sheets thread, and hop over to the OOC.

(Although could you remove your F-list link from this particular thread? This particular thread's publicly visible, and F-lists count as off-site contact info, which can't be posted in areas visible to unapproved members). But you can have your F-list link in the Character Sheet thread since only approved members can see that!. :-)  )

Done and done, good Sir! Now it's just a sad dead link...whep whep...

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 08:49:39 PM
omfg Tinker he's so delicious

Thank you kindly, Dim. I am so freaking excited to play him, he is going to be nas-tay.

Blythe

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Tinkertoy on May 10, 2016, 08:37:20 PM
Oh hai, I made this...
KERSPLAM! MONSTER MAN!
Name: Matthias Starek

Race: Bau Bas: The Lithuanian Bogeyman
”I am the thing that hides under your bed and brushes spidery fingers against your ankles. I am the thing that dwells in the shadows to observe you as you sleep and taint your dreams with things of horror and fright. I am the thing that squeezes your heart in clutches of panic and fear until your breath catches and flesh runs cold. I am the thing that pins you in the darkness, breathing fowl breath on your cheek  and sinking claws into your flesh. I am fear and I will eat you whole.”

Employee or client?: Employee:  Concierge and part-time prostitute

Personality: Matthias is the very epitome of debonair, his charm and grace is the perfect façade to the sadistic and predatory creature that he is at the very core of his black heart. He emits a cultured air of class and good breeding, a seductive magnetism that will drown you with a single heart-racing smirk. He uses a highly refined skill of manipulation to bend his prey into situations that will result in the highest yield of his desired emotions of fear and lust, often pushing against boundaries to that vital point before breaking. He is by nature a dominant being that revels in the erotic suffering of his clients and lovers. He realises the value of repeat customers and lovers alike and has a hidden depth of loyalty and caring for those he deems worthy. Entirely hedonistic, he loves the finer things in life from food to men and is always hoping to find new tastes to devour.  Party monster is most definitely a term that is synonymous and literal in meaning with Matthias.

World of Origin: The inbetween, the void that exists in that realm where dream and waking meet, and emotion is a feast fit for Kings.

History: The essence of the beast that Matthias is has always existed. From the dawn of time when man first emerged and found fear in the darkness, his kind have loitered in the dark to feed on the unknown that fuels man’s darkest emotions. For the creature that is now known as Matthia Starek, corporeal manifestation has been for a relatively short time.  It was during The Great Northern War plague outbreak, in the 1700s that he finally found his form. The political climate of Lithuania was one of terror and desperation as the lands were ravaged by endless battles and petulance taking those who did not succumb to war. He dined like royalty on the fear that war and death wrought, gorging himself indiscriminately on all those who suffered.
The halcyon days weren’t to last and after over one hundred years of feasting, Matthias found himself as nothing more than a tale to be told to threaten misbehaving children. The fear of children was an anemic meal that barely kept him sated. His inadequate diet made him a wretched and famished creature that lost the majority of his pride. The summer of 1941 harkened a time when fear could once again flourish and he found himself swept away with the brave young men who had rushed to enlist as guardians of their countries. It was in the trenches filled with terrified and patriotic young men that he found a fresh and intoxicating addiction. The fear and loneliness that the brutality of war brought, forced young men into secret trysts under the gunfire of the enemy. The heady cocktail of that terror and lust was a lure like no other. He no longer hid in the shadows from his prey, but was there by their sides, masquerading as a peer and comrade. Seducing soldiers into carnal clinches that bore the forbidden fruit he had become so addicted to.

It was his insatiable drive for prime, male flesh and the artistry of his sadism to score his next hit that piqued the curiosity of The Mysterious Seven. The offer to join the business was taken with enough enthusiasm to bite off a hand and he now serves as both the concierge and a part time prostitute that delivers a more brutal playtime.
Ons and Offs: The full extent of my depravity I don’t have an Os and Os thread, but I am ever so friendly and all are always welcome in my PM box.

Hot damn~

Tinkertoy

Nadir

Name: Bitter-Grace of the Sunscale clan (can also translate to Distasteful-Beauty, or Vile-Delight)

Race: Naga

Employee or client?: Employee (Security)

Personality: Bitter-Grace has a powerful resting bitchface, and often looks to be sullen and glaring even though he's daydreaming. He does have a temper, but he often works through it in training, and no-one has come to undue harm from his aggression yet. His bad moods, though vicious, are infrequent and his usual disposition is quiet and contemplative. He has a creative streak, and enjoys teasing tunes from instruments. He abhors people he doesn't know, loathes to be touched except those he thinks of as his clan (extended to the workers of the brothel.)

World of Origin: Star-Ocean (aka Sky-Sea)

History: Bitter-Grace was raised in a mercenary-trader clan, trading good from their home world and selling their skills to those who would travel with them. He learned from his sisters and brothers, aunts and uncles how to fight, how to value goods and how to move between worlds. It was almost a charmed life, ill luck always staying away - the price of it something Bitter-Grace didn't learn until his mid-twenties. A deal struck with a demon, a charm that kept their luck fair. The cost was not too terrible, one of their number to give service in their halls.

Bitter-Grace went when it was his time, but refused to become a whore for the Seven, taking instead the role of guard. He has lasted in that position a good many years - sometimes returning to the clan for a season but always coming back. The long-term staff know by know some of his sign language, enough to keep up a conversation. 

Ons and Offs: Ons include heat, gifts, markings and touch. Offs are cold, too-fast talking, deliberate stupidity and touching.

Blythe

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 10, 2016, 09:32:25 PMa powerful resting bitchface

You had me at this. I cannot stop giggling dammit

Love the character image, love the neat twist of him becoming a non-sexual employee in that backstory, and it'll be cool to see how Bitter-Grace and Arraroc work together in security! Consider your naga approved, and post him up the the CS thread. <3

Nachtmahr

This looks really interesting! And I'm not usually into group games at all!

But damn, I just looked over the characters, and I was getting all excited, but then I saw the Dim Hon apparently had the same idea as me. xD

Well, perhaps not exactly the same, but still. :P

I'm considering making a character for this - Possibly a bouncer of sorts. Someone to grab clients by the collar and throw 'em out the door when they get too rowdy. A proper big fella to keep all the lovelies nice and safe!
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Nadir

Ah, I think the brothel is big enough for more security, especially if they want to have any downtime! <3

Blythe

A bit more security couldn't hurt, if you want to propose a member of the security team, Nachtmahr. :)

MelodyCake

Color me interested :) I was wondering if you were perhaps still taking more character applications?

Blythe

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 11, 2016, 06:02:37 PM
Color me interested :) I was wondering if you were perhaps still taking more character applications?

Yes, this is still open. Feel free to submit a character sheet. There's a link to the approved character list in the first post, if you'd like to see some examples of what others have made. ^^

MelodyCake

Alright! That's great to hear :) I'll look through my characters and see if there is anyone suited for this, if not, then I'll just draw one up. Question though, if my characters aren't very suited for this, is it alright if I would first upload a sketch? I would of course link in the colored piece once that would be completed, I'd just be faster at writing a sheet if I could use a sketch, and then I could start coloring it and such after that.

Blythe

Are you referring to having pre-made characters and images? ^^

If you're using your own art, that's fine. A sketch is fine if it gives a decent idea of the character's appearance. Run your sheet by me via PMs first rather than posting it here, though, just in case, if you're using your own original art rather than just an inspiration image you've found.  :-)

MelodyCake

The pre-made character and images, are just some drawings I have done over the years. Mostly just pictures of characters I have not used for roleplays before. I used to have such trouble finding images online when I was creating characters, I decided I'd just draw my own.

And yush, I'll send you a PM with the sheet once I'm done writing it up :)

Nachtmahr

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 11, 2016, 10:27:56 AM
Ah, I think the brothel is big enough for more security, especially if they want to have any downtime! <3

*Chortles*

Heh.. Downtime..

Quote from: Blythe on May 11, 2016, 12:00:58 PM
A bit more security couldn't hurt, if you want to propose a member of the security team, Nachtmahr. :)

Well, I'm definitely debating this internally right now. ^^ I'm sort of thinking of giving this a shot as my first group game in a long, long time.
~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Tinkertoy

Hey guys...I made a puppy
WOOF!
Name: Maksim Kholodov

Race: Werewolf

Personality: Despite his history, Maksim is a remarkably humble and gracious man. He is honest with his words and actions, but with a certain consideration for all of those around. There is a deeply refreshing earthy quality to Maksim that translates as an almost zen-like mellowness. He’s quick to smile and laugh, even if it’s at his expense. Like most of his breed he is fiercely loyal, but he has a tendency to take everything literally which at times can make him quite gullible. Be it nature of nurture the man is selflessly brave and would do practically anything for those that he cares for. Despite being a natural predator, Maksim is the quintessential switch, he loves his job and is nothing less than thrilled to take on whatever role his client needs, be giving or taking one hell of a beating. He is built to last

World of Origin: Alt-Earth, Russia specifically.

History: Maksim Kholodov  was born into slavery, just as most of his kind are. Werewolves have been the personal property of the Fae for centuries and only the very old among the Fae know how that came to be.

From a very young age, Maksim showed great physical prowess, even as a young boy he could perform great feats of strength without succumbing to the aggressive nature of his beast. It was his even nature and sheer physical might that quickly gained him notice with his noble masters. He was trained in means of combat that was suited to both man and wolf forms. He was quick, but also keen to learn the proper way to handle a variety of weapons beyond just his fangs and claws, and his skill certainly matched that enthusiasm. He was entered into the personal royal guard when he was barely out of his teens and through acts of loyalty and bravery, was soon chosen by the Prince Reagent as his personal body guard. Maksim spent every waking hour in the Prince’s company, his constant companion and protector. His fierce loyalty was fast to translate into love and his charge could not deny the allure of the beast who had pledged his life to him. The clandestine tryst was an infernally passionate affair; both men took every opportunity to steal the other away to engage in the beautifully brutal physical expression of their love.  It was a relationship that was doomed from the first kiss.

The unnatural closeness of the pair did not go unnoticed and amongst the gossip that filled the kingdom, they were found mid-coitus by the queen’s lady in waiting. The news quickly traveled to the King and the punishment that Makism was dealt was far greater than death. The wolf was sold to the highest bidder, no longer suitable for what he was trained for; he was sentenced to a life time of literally fighting for his life.

The Dog Fights had long been a profitable death sport, his skills were quickly adapted to survival in the ring and his new owners made a great fortune from his wins. He accepted his fate with the humble qualities of a man who knew his place in a world where his kind were nothing but subjugated abominations, until news of The Prince’s suicide made its way to his cramp and dingy cell.  For Maksim, there was no longer anything left to fight for.

His final fight had lacked the fire and determination the punters had flocked to witness, the challenger pummeled him until he could no longer stand and the sand was drenched with his blood. The crowd erupted in howls for his end, but one voice rose above the rest and promised untold riches for the possession of the defeated wolf. Maksim remembers little of that night, except a man shrouded by a dark cloak and the promise of freedom within the walls of paradise.

Ons and Offs: Same as always, just talk at me. I am triggerless.

Blythe

Maksim is approved, Tinkertoy. Post him up in the CS thread. :)

Quote from: Nachtmahr on May 12, 2016, 01:12:52 AM
Well, I'm definitely debating this internally right now. ^^ I'm sort of thinking of giving this a shot as my first group game in a long, long time.

<3

If you need to bounce any character ideas or plot ideas, please feel free to PM me or post them here for some feedback. ^^

Sparrowhawke

*coughs*

Name: Morgan

Age: Physically around 22, approximately 87 years old, though he can't remember for sure.

Race: Human, technically

Personality: Morgan's personality is a little hard to pin down, as he's suffered a large number of things that have fractured his mind into unpredictable pieces. He tends to live entirely for experiences, the more intense the better, whatever they are. He rides emotional highs and lows like an addict. He can form 'attachments' and obsessions quite quickly, whether to people or to particular experiences, but can lose interest in them just as quickly. So far the only obsession to last has been with the... thing, that made him what he is. Nothing else quite compares.

World of Origin: Earth

History: [Spoiler'd for mentions of all kinds abuse]
Morgan was, up until his early twenties, a perfectly ordinary human male. He's still not sure of what brought the creature's attention, but somehow he caught the eye of an angel. Unfortunately for him, he quickly learned that angels weren't all fluffy wings and love, like most media would have had him believe. No one ever told him just how many eyes they have. He was taken in as the creature's 'pet,' and given the power to return to life after dying. He discovered this after the first night of both physical and psychological torture, after which he was left for a time to try and piece his life back together. He had almost succeeded by the second visit, which was as traumatizing as the first.

The cycle of these 'visits,' coupled with the fact that he was no longer aging, meant his relationships with other humans quickly broke down. He was forced to move from place to place, never getting established enough to find work or shelter, having to live off the streets and quickly resorting to selling his body for money. It wasn't long before he took to alcohol and drug use, trying to find ways to feel a little bit better for a while. As the years turned to decades, his mind began to cope with what was happening to him by trying to find control wherever he could. He began to 'sin' intentionally, triggering the visits to become even more brutal. He also began to seek similar experiences outside of these visits, intentionally starting fights that he couldn't win, and trying to be wherever he thought trouble would come.

Now, close to seven decades later, he has been 'gifted' to the brothel by the angel, where he is popular with those of more extreme tastes. It seems nothing is 'off-limits' for him, as no matter how severely he is mutilated, he heals back to his healthy state within a few hours of 'dying.'

Ons and Offs: The only off here, really, is scat. Everything else I am down to have done to him or have him do.

Nadir

(blame Sparrow)

Name: Acheron

Race: Angel

Employee or client?: Client

Personality: Sadistic, righteous, oppressive, cruel, manipulative, horrifyingly insane

World of Origin: Will claim Earth, if asked. Demons will scoff at this.

History: Acheron has been a holy warrior of the empire of Heaven for an eternity, until it fell (to civil war, to the unending hoards of demons, to a lack of faith? no one knows) and has since been wandering, continuing the fight in different ways. Some time after the end of the empire (or even before that) he found diversion in "bringing mortals to the light," sharing with them small pieces of angelic wonder.

He gets pleasure from making ruins of mortal minds and bodies, finds purpose in absolving their sins while doing so and sometimes leaves them with a blessing - though those who bear them know they are worse than any curse imagined. He has brought the brothel one such blessed creature, in partial payment of a bargain struck. What could make an angel become indebted to seven demons?

What indeed.

Ons and Offs: Ons are mindfuckery, heavy gore, body horror, worship and religious nonsense. Offs are purity.

(this one is going to be even less used than Bitter-Grace)

Suiko

Putting character sheet here!

Name: Eerie & Aeori

Race: Vampire - the typical view plus some additions to make them a little more interesting. No sunlight, no holy water and no breeding (not that that would come up). They have strength that goes beyond their small size, and can move fairly quickly too. Their strength largely depends on their close proximity and how much/little they've had to drink - if they are separated or starved then their power greatly diminishes. They can't work apart. They have some hypnotic abilities in their eyes, should they wish to charm anyone, and can freely wander about on the walls and ceilings. Their teeth are always sharper than normal, but upon feeding or playtime their canines lengthen considerably.

Employee or client?: Employee - they've not got a concrete position yet. They've seen a few clients but have a surprising love of cooking which makes them be drawn to the kitchen. Can they be whore and chef?

Personality: Eerie is the shorter, quieter of the pair. He very rarely speaks to anyone other than his twin, who will often have to convey whatever he wants to say. By no means is he meek or shy though - if anything he can be more forward than his brother, despite his silent attitude. His eyes are incredibly expressive of his wants and are capable of charming most anyone out of their pants. He is a very touchy-feely type of person, who enjoys physical contact to the point that some might find him uncomfortable to be around - this is just his way though, and he never means any real harm.

He is fiercely devoted to his brother and never strays more than a few steps from him. He would defend Aeori to the death and beyond if need be - a sentiment shared by his other twin.

Aeori is perhaps slightly more independent than Eerie, but he would still never leave his side. He freely converses with anyone, and is very open to playing or teasing in whatever form it might come. He has a taste for the darker things in life and freely admits that his tastes can be a bit extreme - both he and his brother have healthy appetites that few seem able to keep up with. Aeori is more serious than his little twin - more seductive and sly as opposed to Eerie's more touchy approach.

They are a unit - they move together and anyone desiring one must take the other too. Any attempts to hurt the other will result in a quick and harsh display of violence... but hopefully it will never come to that.

World of Origin: Earth's Catholic Italy.

History: They were born to a whore at one of the many seedy underground brothels littering the back alleys. Their story was not a unique one as they grew up under society's shadow, forced to prostitute themselves at a much-too young age in order to make ends meet for their mother. From the time they could walk, they were never apart, and while this earned them some peculiar looks, no one had any care for a couple of street children. Life was hard, but they somehow carved out a living and a roof over their heads... until the day their mother died.

Sickness was rampant, and she suffered horribly in the weeks before whatever illness took her. It felt Eerie and Aeori alone in the world, and they travelled the alleyways in search of somewhere new to call home. Aeori began to notice Eerie growing quieter and slower - his little brother would struggle to keep up and occasionally double over in coughing fits. He was sick, possibly with whatever had cursed their mother. However much Aeori begged and pleaded with passers-by for help, not one soul stopped - until later than night.

The moon hung high overhead and a man approached them as they held each other in some depressed gutter. He promised Eerie's recovery and safety, and a home for the two of them... but it came at the cost of their humanity. There was no hesitation in either of them as they accepted, and it was on that day that they were changed into what they are now. For a time they lingered with their sire, who taught them the ways of the brood and how to use their abilities well, but soon they grew bored of such a restricted life. They were creatures who wanted freedom! Not a gilded cage.

They stole away one night and crept along the streets, keeping their heads low for fear of being found. They were discovered - but not by their sire. A robed figure loomed out of the darkness and extended a hand to them - the chance at freedom to do as they liked within the great walls of a lavish mansion. They would know comfort the likes of which they had never seen, and would be guaranteed a steady supply of blood and safety. There was no real choice - the pair accepted, and since then they have lived in the brothel. It has been around a month since their entry, and they're still finding their feet.

Ons and Offs: Mostly any - though anything involving heir separating would be a definite off for them - not that I'm against doing that to torture them - and of course they would very much enjoy bloodplay.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Likely a bad idea, but Dim gave me the idea of a secondary character who is in security to play if I want to give my main a break.  >.>

Name:  Prince Navine (Nay-Vein) Kain

Race:  Ancient Vampire;  Ancient Vampires are almost as old as time itself and there are very few of them remaining in the worlds and dimensions.  In fact, there are only nine families remaining compared to 100 that there used to be thousands and thousands of years ago.  Only the smartest and strongest survived, permanently rooting themselves for the rest of eternity.  Ancient Vampires carry none of the traditional weaknesses of a Vampire and possess the rare Blood Magic.

Employee or client?:  Employee; Security

Personality:  Navine is really, really laid back and always seems to act like he has all the time in the word, which he does technically.  He is likely to let rules bend a little if he likes the person he captures and let the small things occasionally slide under the rug.  However, if a situation really calls for fast and hard action, he is a formidable force of nature.  Despite the immense magic at his disposal, Navine is very reluctant to use it as that magic shows his true form as a being of terror and violence.  No, if anything, he would much prefer to use words and diplomacy to prevent a fight before it starts.  I guess you can say that he is a pacifist.  Though, one wouldn't think so if they looked into his quarters and saw the various knives and daggers that adorned the walls and sat in display shelves.  Navine has always been fond of such blades.  In fact, he keeps his family's blood ritual dagger on his hip at all times, within easy reach should he ever need to use it.

World of Origin:  Castle Vangale, deep in the Nevermire, a parallel realm that connects all Earths together.

History:  Prince Navine is the youngest son of Lord Arren Kain, one of the nine remaining royal families of Ancient Vampire.  Lord Arren is many hundreds of thousands of years old and prefers to keep to the old ways of watching and waiting, only reaching out to affect events in the smallest of ways.  Prince Navine, however, did not like this isolationism mindset and quickly became the black sheep of the family.  Tired of having to sulk around the castle like his family and their servants, Navine left to explore the Nevermire at the age of 900 and spent two-hundred years wandering the realm of Fae, Ancient Vampire, Elves, and even a powerful Oracle tribe of Centaur.  Eventually, through the directions of a friend, Navine discovered the brothel where he resides today.  Knowing his father would disapprove, Prince Navine approached one of the Seven and donated a fortune large enough to keep a medium-sized nation running for twenty years and took up a job on the security force, where he has been working for the last hundred years.

Ons and Offs:  Located here;  Navine loves biting, teasing, and general light-hearted fun, but does occasionally indulge in knife-play (Note that knifeplay is going to be an exception to my usual Offs and only will come into play after discussions).

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

@ Sparrah: Morgan is approved. You know the drill. Post him in the CS thread. :)

@ Dim: Acheron as well!

@ Khoraz: Approved (of course), but I do have a couple of questions! The Brothel does experience day and night--how do your vampires handle daytime? Also, I'm totes fine with them being chefs, but as vampires, what sort of tolerance for 'human' food do they have?

@ King: *stares* GET HIM IN THE THREAD *fans self* Also approved, but similar question that I had for Kho--how's Navine do with sunlight?

GM Update: No more Security employees will be accepted! We still need PR (public relations--this is advertising!) personnel, accounting, and management personnel, though! Prostitutes are always welcome. And we could use a couple of clients! Maybe switches or Doms, ideally.

icecradle

I have an idea for a jekyl and hyde/ the hulk type client, I'm just brainstorming personalities =D
AA // OO // Requests

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on May 13, 2016, 12:38:04 PM
@ King: *stares* GET HIM IN THE THREAD *fans self* Also approved, but similar question that I had for Kho--how's Navine do with sunlight?
Sunlight is seen as mostly an annoyance to Ancient Vampires such as Navine.  It doesn't harm him per-say, but the Blood Magic that makes him powerful is reduced to a quarter of its strength when used under direct sunlight as it is a purely dark and evil magic.

That said, Thanks!  *Hurries the Prince off*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Suiko

They'd have to close the curtains or just avoid the rays - they could happily sit in a bright room so long as they weren't in the direct light. Their room will be in the basement too.

As for their cooking ability - they can taste food, they just get no nurishment from it. They just like cooking ^^;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Blythe

Quote from: King Serperior on May 13, 2016, 12:42:04 PM
Sunlight is seen as mostly an annoyance to Ancient Vampires such as Navine.  It doesn't harm him per-say, but the Blood Magic that makes him powerful is reduced to a quarter of its strength when used under direct sunlight as it is a purely dark and evil magic.

That said, Thanks!  *Hurries the Prince off*

Sounds great! Thanks for answering my question; it's just something I tend to ask about vampires because lots of folks have many varied ideas for them. ^^

Quote from: Khoraz on May 13, 2016, 12:42:21 PM
They'd have to close the curtains or just avoid the rays - they could happily sit in a bright room so long as they weren't in the direct light. Their room will be in the basement too.

As for their cooking ability - they can taste food, they just get no nurishment from it. They just like cooking ^^;

Sounds excellent--in other words, they can be active during the day, but just need to be a little careful? I like that!

(Also, yes to vampire chefs. This makes me smile because of a system game character I ran once in an anime-themed game. Your twins give me nostalgia for the old character I used to play. I am a very happy Blyrus right now! <3 )

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Timeless

*rubs chin* >__> Clients.. Is it bad that I am debating on an orc, half giant or.. something akin to Ghost Rider?

Need. To. Control. Self.

Nadir

Blythe

King Serperior

Name:  Originally was called 'Caleb Morgan,' but now is only known as 'The Artist.'

Race:  Demonoid (humans who have sold their souls to demons who are strong enough to fully embrace full demonization;  Already, The Artist has lived 100x longer than most humans who had sold their souls and will likely become a full demon within the next century;  The Artist has six chains that wrap around his clawed arms when not in use that move with a mind of their own.  Two chains are hooked, claw-like on the end, reminiscent of some Frankenstein fusion of handcuffs and meat hooks.  Two more chains have a sharp barb on the end, perfect for stabbing and slicing.  The final two chains end with what look like clamping pincers for holding those who try to escape or cause pain.)

Employee or client?:  Client, pays by capturing 'toys' for some of the brothel's more bloodthirsty clients and employees.

Personality:  Calm, cool, and collected, very few things shake The Artist.  He is sometimes cold and impersonal and sometimes warm and eager to share a drink, making him rather unpredictable.  He tends to watch from across the room, judging people for things they did, didn't do, or might do.  Sometimes, he even wonders what would make them squeal in pain or gasp in pleasure and how fast he can make them go from one extreme to the next.

World of Origin:  Earth

History:  Caleb Morgan was a cop in his old life, a rising star who was destined for greatness.  On the last week before he was to receive a major promotion, he was called to lead an assault on a drug production facility at a beef slaughterhouse.  Everything went wrong when they kicked down the door for they were outnumbered and outgunned.  An explosion caught Caleb and sent him flying into the hooks and chains a story below.  Dying, in excruciating pain, and hearing the sounds of his men falling around him, he called out to someone, anyone for help.  That was when HE came and offered him a way out.  Without thinking, Caleb made the pact.  His hair lengthened and turned blood-red, like the being who saved him.  The chains that killed him then became part of him as six of them adhered themselves to his shoulders and wrapped around arms that were now more metal than flesh and tipped with razor sharp claws.  Around his palms pulsed a horrific mix of reds and blacks.  His body restored as The Artist, he climbed from the pit and slaughtered everyone in the building, friend or foe, it mattered not.  When The Artist finally came to, covered from head to toe in blood and surrounded by gore dripping from the walls and ceilings, he fell to his knees in manic laughter.  Nearly a century after his rebirth, The Artist discovered an opening to the Monster Brothel and has returned there ever since...

Ons and Offs:  As long as it stays within Elliquiy's rules and doesn't involve vomit or scat, then please discuss with me OOC about something first.  This is by far my most extreme character I have ever made, so please respect it if I say no.  Otherwise, let's go!  Above anything else, The Artist loves bondage and will use it at all times.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

Approved; post him up in the Character Sheets thread, King. :)

(Also, yiiiiis clients who love bondage!  :D )

King Serperior

Yay!  The best part is that The Artist brings his own bondage equipment with him.  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kye

Noting my interest.  I will be working on a character between posts.  <3

DarkAria

Also interested. Will be working on my character between posts as well.
My Ons/Offs---My Apologies/Absences

Not currently seeking new writing partners or games

Blythe

Kye

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 15, 2016, 08:36:59 PM
*squiggles with glee*

<3 *adores*

Quote from: DarkAria on May 15, 2016, 08:54:31 PM

Yay!!

Quote from: Blythe on May 15, 2016, 09:05:01 PM
YAY PEOPLE <3

*happy GM is happy*

*is distracted by Avi*  You know, I really need to not look at it while trying to make a character.   ::)

King Serperior

Quote from: DarkAria on May 15, 2016, 08:54:31 PM
Quote from: Kyrsa on May 15, 2016, 08:36:30 PM
Noting my interest.  I will be working on a character between posts.  <3
*Gasp*

So many more awesome people are in now!  <3

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

DarkAria

Quote from: Kyrsa on May 15, 2016, 09:14:38 PM

*is distracted by Avi*  You know, I really need to not look at it while trying to make a character.   ::)

Seriously. Blythe's Avi is distracting as hell. I stared at it for about ten minutes earlier before I figured out what I was doing. Need to be on my bookmarks while working so I don't get hypnotized by the awesomeness. Again.  ;D

Quote from: King Serperior on May 15, 2016, 09:38:08 PM
*Gasp*

So many more awesome people are in now!  <3

Hi KS! <3

Quote from: Blythe on May 15, 2016, 09:05:01 PM
YAY PEOPLE <3

*happy GM is happy*

*waves* Yay happy! All this excitement is contagious.

Kye

Kye

Name: Abraxas aka The Unbegotten Father

Race: Pagan God, later labeled a Demon

Personality: Abraxas is prideful and arrogant (while not a God for the purposes of this game does think of himself as such).  His personality is dominant and refined, though he can turn abrasive and harsh if given a reason to do so. Can also be manipulative but rarely has to resort to manipulation to get what he wants. 

He is easily bored and in his boredom he is cruel.  He finds far more entertainment in making someone suffer than he does in giving any form of aid or kindness. He enjoys partaking of any of the deadly sins and is accustomed to getting what he wants, he's more than willing to take something he desires if it is not given to him.  The more sinful the person the more he likes them as their sins increase his power.  He likes the brothel and spends a great deal of time there for obvious reasons.

History: Abraxas was at one time the Pagan God of the Basilidians and was later labeled a Demon by the Catholic Church. More recently he has embraced the title of Demon and learned to draw his power not from prayer or worship, but from sin instead.  The sin of Pride might well be a one of the deadly sins because of him, or so he likes to think.  He may have had a hand in spreading that particular rumor. 

He has had a number of consorts over the year, both male and female though he much prefers the male form.  One of his most notable affairs was with Bath Kol, a female angel of divine prophecy with whom he had a child who eventually started calling himself Seven, though he had nothing to do with the rearing of said child.  He has many other children, but he is the only one who Abraxas has kept track of with any regularity.  He has never met him out of respect for Bath Kol, but has seen him from a distance.

Ons and Offs:
Abraxas' On's: Abraxas is the dominant partner in any encounter.  Enjoys being worshiped, violence in any form, bloodplay, edgeplay, bondage, humiliation of a partner, Non-Consensual encounters whether true NC or planned for his amusement, incest. Willing to try anything once. He is also fine with less violent or forceful pursuits.
Abraxas' Off's: Bathroom play, Partners who are too affectionate.
Kyrsa's On's and Offs are here.

DarkAria

Name: חילול (Hebrew for Desecration - prefers to be called Seven)

Race: Disavowed

Personality: Seven is defiant. It is written into every part of his being - that urge to rebel, to rise against, to fight his way to the bitter end. Which, in any other being, may have made him a bit of a jackass, but Seven has a preternatural way with words and a twisted sense of rebellion. His brand of defiance created Sodom and Gomorrah - not that anyone could really prove it. He is the perfect chameleon, never shining too brightly, never casting too great a shadow. He manages to become the perfect companion for everyone he encounters. People tend to trust him. They want to tell him things. They probably shouldn't.

He prides himself on turning discord into a fine art, weaving himself almost seamlessly into the lives of those around him so that he always has the best seat in the house while everything goes to hell. There is no way for him to be happy, not truly, so he finds what pleasure he might in the drama that surrounds him while seemingly keeping his hands clean. He can't help but find himself at the center of trouble, it's simply who he is, though he truly is trying to be on his best behavior while at the brothel. He's supposed to be atoning, but old habits die hard.

History: Seven was born from the union of Abraxas, a Pagan God, and Bath Kōl, the heavenly voice and angel of prophecy. The union was not sanctified and Seven was imprisoned, bound and chained, labeled as one who is disavowed by God. He was named Desecration. Seven never met his father and cared not for a being who could hardly be bothered with the fate of his own offspring. His mother could not bear the sight of him so he grew to hate her. When Lucifer rose against God, the disavowed were cast from heaven alongside him. Seven was quick to pledge himself to Lucifer's cause.

Lucifer took a special interest in Seven, learning quickly that Bath Kōl's gifts had been passed to her son. The child born of the heavenly voice of God had been warped and twisted by endless years of hate, his own voice becoming something insidious and dark. Seven's voice could creep into the minds of mortals and convince them that the urge to sin was of their own design. Lucifer embraced him, and Seven became the voice of temptation. When the Christian ascetics named the seven deadly sins, Lucifer thought it was hilarious and, inspired, assigned a nickname to Seven and it stuck.

For a while, being the voice of temptation was fun. Especially when Seven's work resulted in something so truly horrific to God's eyes that his mother's voice would precede its destruction. Seven saw the deaths of countless people as victories and took his mother's voice as a challenge to turn more of mankind against God. But eventually, man was no longer striving against God. And man was no longer creative in the atrocities he could urge. Seven heard his mother's voice less and less until the voice of God was absent in a world that he no longer cared to walk. Lucifer had grown distant as well. In the absence of any kind of validation, Seven found that he craved the sound of his mother's voice. After years of meditation upon the meaning of this, he left his hermitage in the Middle East and approached Archangel Samael for permission to meet with his mother.

Archangel Samael took pity upon Seven and told him that if he could fall to his knees before the presence of the divine, for even a moment, his mother would be allowed to speak a single word to him. He couldn't do it, every part of his body rebelled against it. Archangel Samael took pity upon him a second time. He sent Seven to learn submission from Eisheth Zenunim, Na'amah, and Agrat Bat Mahlat, the angels of sacred prostitution. When they had taught him everything they could of submission, he tried again to kneel before the presence of the divine and failed.

He is at the brothel to continue his endeavors as he attempts to quell his rebellious spirit enough that one day he may hear a single word from his mother's lips.

Ons and Offs:
Seven's ons: Seven enjoys, and pretty much needs to be forced into submission. He's never yet been able to start out submissive. He will rebel against this process and expects to be punished.
Seven's offs: Bathroom play of any kind.
DarkAria's Ons/Offs: Consider my Ons/Offs, accounting for Seven's own, to be negotiable because it really depends upon the character and this one's pretty much nullified my O/O's. But, in case you're curious about what they would normally be: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=239256.0

Blythe

Approved, DarkAria. I adore the backstory--his lineage and continued defiance make for a very fascinating character! (Plus, Lucifer in his backstory for the win!)  ;D

Please post Desecration up in the Character Sheets thread, and head on over to the OOC!

(As a note, the Mysterious Seven, who own the Brothel, use numeric designations for themselves for the most part, and the youngest is named Seventh. While Desecration's nickname of "Seven" is fine, the Mysterious Seven will never actually use it and will call him his given name to avoid confusion)

Blythe

And Kyrsa, Abraxas is also approved. Post him up in the CS thread and hop over to the OOC thread as well. :)

(Sorry I missed your sheet earlier! Didn't mean to do that, and my apologies! ;_; )

Kye

DarkAria

Quote from: Blythe on May 16, 2016, 12:44:47 AM
Approved, DarkAria. I adore the backstory--his lineage and continued defiance make for a very fascinating character! (Plus, Lucifer in his backstory for the win!)  ;D

Thank you! <3

*grins*
Any opportunity to sneak Lucifer into a backstory is one I will take.

Quote from: Blythe on May 16, 2016, 12:44:47 AM
(As a note, the Mysterious Seven, who own the Brothel, use numeric designations for themselves for the most part, and the youngest is named Seventh. While Desecration's nickname of "Seven" is fine, the Mysterious Seven will never actually use it and will call him his given name to avoid confusion)

I found the phonetic spelling for his Hebrew name. It's Chillul. I'll probably use that in place of Desecration if that's still ok? If the Mysterious Seven call him by his given name of Chillul or even by Desecration rather than his nickname, that is perfectly fine. Although if you think it might be too confusing overall, I can change his nickname before I post in the character thread.

Blythe

Quote from: DarkAria on May 16, 2016, 02:39:22 AM
I found the phonetic spelling for his Hebrew name. It's Chillul. I'll probably use that in place of Desecration if that's still ok? If the Mysterious Seven call him by his given name of Chillul or even by Desecration rather than his nickname, that is perfectly fine. Although if you think it might be too confusing overall, I can change his nickname before I post in the character thread.

That's fine. :)

It's up to you to decide if you'd like to keep the nickname of "Seven" for him! While there might be a tad bit of confusion, there could also later be some awesome or hilarious scenes based on the youngest member of the Mysterious Seven trying to find out more about this other person using "his" number.  ;D

Edit: typos and misspelling abound--oh why do I post around 3 a.m.? >_<

DarkAria

Quote from: Blythe on May 16, 2016, 02:43:32 AM
That's fine. :)

It's up to you to decide if you'd like to keep the nickname of "Seven" for him! While there might be a tad bit of confusion, there could also later be some awesome or hilarious scenes based on the youngest member of the Seven trying to find out more about this other person using "his" number.  ;D

Ooooooo! I like that! "Seven" it is.  :D

Sparrowhawke

Name: Answers to 'Warden'

Race: Revenant, his body was once human, but if it's the same soul is debatable

Personality: Quiet, real quiet. Whether or not Warden is even capable of speech is unknown. He will only even communicate through gesture when he deems it to be absolutely necessary, but he obviously communicate's his desires to the Seven somehow. He is drawn to acts of brutality and any extreme displays of emotion.

World of Origin: Some variation of earth?

History: Warden was raised by a necromancer to do their bidding, but they were not skilled enough to raise him properly. As such, his body is not as... Intact as it could have been, nor was his loyalty properly assured. He killed the person who raised him, and went 'rogue.' Eventually, however, with his body failing, he was forced to seek a more skilled sorcerer to keep him going, to whom he is currently 'indebted.' He has been learning to use magic from this sorcerer, but avoids using it often.

As for his history as a client, few have managed to pique his curiosity enough to be requested by him, and even then he seems to seek no satisfaction of his own, seeming more interested in provoking reactions and emotions.

Ons and Offs: His ons include non-con, torture, edging, begging, etc. Offs are being touched & anything he considers 'boring.'

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 17, 2016, 07:06:29 PM

Personality: Quiet, real quiet. Whether or not Warden is even capable of speech is unknown. He will only even communicate through gesture when he deems it to be absolutely necessary, but he obviously communicate's his desires to the Seven somehow. He is drawn to acts of brutality and any extreme displays of emotion.

History: Warden was raised by a necromancer to do their bidding, but they were not skilled enough to raise him properly. As such, his body is not as... Intact as it could have been, nor was his loyalty properly assured. He killed the person who raised him, and went 'rogue.' Eventually, however, with his body failing, he was forced to seek a more skilled sorcerer to keep him going, to whom he is currently 'indebted.' He has been learning to use magic from this sorcerer, but avoids using it often.

As for his history as a client, few have managed to pique his curiosity enough to be requested by him, and even then he seems to seek no satisfaction of his own, seeming more interested in provoking reactions and emotions.

Ons and Offs: His ons include non-con, torture, edging, begging, etc. Offs are being touched & anything he considers 'boring.'

EHR MEHR GEHRD!!! You made him!!

*makes the grabby hands and tosses Maks at him as an offering*

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Tinkertoy on May 17, 2016, 08:24:19 PM
EHR MEHR GEHRD!!! You made him!!

*makes the grabby hands and tosses Maks at him as an offering*

Ffff you want me to torture the sweet cinammon roll

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Tinkertoy

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 17, 2016, 08:36:39 PM
Ffff you want me to torture the sweet cinammon roll

Yaaaaasssssss, make him whine like a naughty puppy.

Blythe

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 17, 2016, 07:06:29 PM

Approved, go get him in the CS thread. :)

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 17, 2016, 09:00:17 PM
Potentially interested.  Do you have a janitor yet?

*squees at seeing a Dark Raven*

No, we don't have a janitor yet. :)

Nadir

The Dark Raven

Well, if y'all can tolerate a slow-writing mommy to be, I'll work on his sheet. :)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Blythe

GM update/note:

We have a fairly active cast of writers right now! Please note--I am still accepting folks, but I can give a better idea of what the group is like now that two IC threads have been going for about a week! We have about 100 IC posts right now (within seven says of the IC threads being open!), and the group is very active and chatty! But--for those who are not faster posters--be not intimidated! Slower-paced writers are also welcome to the Monster Brothel game. You will find that the group is typically fairly vocal saying hi or offering an idea here or there. The game is incredibly sandboxy right now; it is incumbent on players to find and make their own plots...but with the group being fairly active, they are just a PM away to ask about plots if you see a character that catches your Muse's fancy.

Please note that this game does have heavy Extreme content, but I have required my players to note particularly heavy [EX] in a Notes/Triggers section of post-tagging, so if you are concerned about the higher level of [EX] content, please don't be. Our players are all very respectful of O/Os and boundaries!

The TL;DR version? The group is currently very successful and active, as well as being very welcoming and respectful. If you are thinking of giving this group a try, please PM me or just saunter on in to this interest check and say howdy! We are a friendly bunch and mostly do not bite!

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 17, 2016, 09:19:23 PM
Well, if y'all can tolerate a slow-writing mommy to be, I'll work on his sheet. :)

A slower posting rate is absolutely not a problem! The game is sandboxy, so it's up to whoever is involved in a scene to figure out posting rates they are comfortable with. :)

King Serperior

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 17, 2016, 09:19:23 PM
As Bly said, we welcome slower posters.  I mean, it's hard to be slower than a person who's average post rate is once a month unless the muse is really revved up!  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Timeless

WIP

Name:

Race: Mostly Human

Position: Client

Personality:

World of Origin: A world, akin to Earth, named Atune.

History:

Ons and Offs:
James' Ons: Heavy Bondage, Shibari, Edgeplay, Knifeplay,
James' Offs: Bathroom play, Boredom

Kye

Name: Loxias, Lox for short

Race: Druid / Shapeshifter

Personality: Kind | Lonely | Intelligent | Loxias is rather quiet, but not by any means shy.  He tends towards a more melancholy disposition due to his loneliness. He goes with the flow unless requested to take the lead or an active part in a situation.  He is not an easy man to get to know as it is rare for him to consider someone a friend.  Sexually Lox is a switch.

World of Origin: Solifar

History: Lox was born into the middle of war between his people and the other sentient species who shared the planet.  His people revered nature and believed that every life was sacred.  Sentience did not matter to them, if anything they felt that being sentient meant they had a responsibility to ensure that everything remained in balance.  The other species, the Oriens, did not hold to the same beliefs.  They became addicted to technology and the power it gave them.  They stripped the planet of its natural resources and Lox’s people tried for too long to find a way to maintain that balance. By the time they fought back it was too late.  The planet could no longer support any life beyond a scant few single-cell organisms. The Oriens, with their technological superiority, left for the stars and his people were left on a planet that would become their grave.

Lox was one of the last when he was given an opportunity that his brethren were not given. One of The Seven offered to take him from the dead husk of his home world in return for his service.  He had not known at the time what kind of service he would be asked to perform but his answer would have been the same.  He wanted to live.  What he did not realize was how lonely he would be, how badly the knowledge that he was the last of his kind would eat at him, or how he would come to view himself as a coward. 

Lox has served less than two months of an indefinite term of service. While he has not made any friends his loneliness has driven him from the confines of his room to the common room more and more as of late.  He would welcome anything that banished his loneliness even if only for a moment.

Ons and Offs:
Lox’s On’s: Bestiality(sentient), bondage, stalking/hunting or being the hunted, Oral giving or receiving, breath play, blood play.
Lox’s Offs: Non-con, Causing severe pain, excessive teasing.
Will entertain clients who ask him to make an exception in regards to his offs according to the client and his mood.

Suiko

Name: He doesn't strictly have one; he goes by 'Greeter', because that's what he does

Race: Clockwork Automaton

Employee or client?: Employee: Greeter/Butler/General Handy-man

Personality: Greeter is a rather simple soul. He is polite, kind and ever the gentleman to those he serves, and he views the other employees as a kind of bizarre family. While he is on the whole subservient in his nature, he has demonstrated a will of his own in the past - he has his own wants and needs, but it is difficult for him to express them through his innate programming.

Sometimes he can come across as cold or unfeeling owing to his absolute approach to the regulations of the brothel, but as the years tick past and he is gradually exposed to more individuals, he has become a little more flexible. A lot of the time his emotional responses can miss the mark; sarcasm, for example, is something that he has yet to grasp... and he struggles to understand jokes, but he does make a genuine effort to get better at those kind of things.

Greeter always uses formal speech, with flowing tones that always have a faint whirling sound behind them - like a fuzzy whisper repeating the words back. While he doesn't need to sleep, he does need to recharge every couple of days. Usually he is good at remembering to do this, but if his power stores run low he can behave a bit... oddly. His words can make no sense and his movements can be a little rickety. More pressingly however, his emotions can become unstable. He can forget what his purpose is, and he becomes very suggestible in such a state - sometimes panicked and frightened when he fails to remember.

On the whole, Greeter is a good being. He can be a touch awkward at times, but he is a caring individual who would do whatever he could to help.

World of Origin: He came with the brothel. As far as anyone is concerned, he's always been there to tend to the place and greet it's inhabitants.

History: No one knows for sure how Greeter came to be - certainly he has no recollection as to how he came to be; he knows only that his purpose is to look after the brothel and graciously welcome those who step through its doors. He is man-made. That much is clear by the elegant cogs and wires that interlace his insides, though whether he is powered by magic, by steam or by some internal source is unknown - though he does have to retreat to an innocuous cupboard on occasion in order to plug himself into a socket in order to recharge.

It's possible that one of the Seven made him, or purchased him from some faraway land, but everything about Greeter's background is a complete mystery. Not that he feels especially concerned by this. He has his purpose, and that makes him happy.

It is curious that he has physical sensation and is completely anatomically correct - what kind of person would want a robot to feel?

Ons and Offs: My OOs.
Greeter has no real Ons or Offs - he would be open to anything in order to fulfil his purpose. His personal tastes have never really had chance to develop, so really it all depends on what he experiences as to whether he enjoys it or not.

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Blythe

@Kyrsa--awwww Lox is just one of those characters that looks like he needs a hug. A shame his world was pretty much overtaken by tech! Lox is approved. :)

@Kho--ooh, an automaton, interesting! Approved! I like the tidbit about how he's always been with the Brothel, too!

@Timeless--sheet is looking interesting so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished!

King Serperior

Name:  Serosis

Age:  50 (Nagodra are semi-immortal beings that can live forever if they are not killed)

Race:  Nagodra (A race born from the experimentation of a powerful individual that could be referred to as a deity, they are a mixture of elements from numerous races.  Human-like in appearance for the most part due to Humans being the base of the experiment, they have an extra, smaller set of eyes that come from Drider DNA that allows them to see in near total darkness, 1-2 horns and semi-sinister appearance from demonic DNA, the fine bone and body structure of Angelic DNA, some limited magical abilities from Elven DNA, and retractable fangs from Naga DNA.  Because of this mixture of traits, they are very resilient and heal very fast from wounds.  In fact, most wounds that would be fatal for many races is merely an incapacitating blow that they will eventually completely heal from in a few weeks.  Nagodra have a strange affinity with reptiles of all kinds, but most prefer snakes.

Nagodra have a strange ability where their saliva contains a potent magical narcotic, which give the prey a euphoric feeling.  It is highly addictive, at least to humans anyway (OOC NOTE:  Players may allow their human or human-like characters become partially addicted to Serosis if they choose, otherwise, it just gives them a strong, euphoric high), allowing the Nagodra to control their victims, prey, and servants rather easily.  This magical narcotic lowers the victim's inhibitions, while simultaneously dulling pain.  Addicted humans or very human-like beings have been shown to go to great lengths to protect their Nagodra masters, willingly provide information from the mortal community as needed.  All that is needed is for it to touch the skin of a being for the effect to happen.

Employee or client?:  Client, though he stays often enough that someone might think he lives at the brothel.

Personality:  Serosis is as quiet as a whisper, moving with an unnatural grace that is only matched by Vampires.  He speaks carefully, no words going wasted, often using touches and seduction instead of outright saying something.  He never takes someone against their will unless they want to be taken as such.  In most cases, the person eventually becomes willing if they allowed him to kiss or lick any bare skin.  He speaks in a near whisper, whether by choice or because that is how he naturally speaks is unknown, but those he speaks directly to will feel as if he is whispering in their ear.  Serosis takes great value in beauty and art, so he will rarely partake in activities with those too 'monstrous' or 'hideous' unless there is a beauty underneath that most don't see because of the horror.  Serosis is used to the stares he generally gets for he appears to be, and is, a mixture of many beings, yet isn't any single kind.

World of Origin:  Evok, an alternate Earth that was long ago visited by a powerful being who Changed a portion of Humans into the Nagodra, who rule and protect their humans with a loving care most rulers with their power would deem unthinkable.

History:  In truth, not much is known about Serosis's past.  He was born a Nagodra and was not among those Changed.  Serosis slowly gathered in power and wealth over the years but eventually became rather bored with it all, so he began to crave something a little more....exotic.  Oh, Humans were most lovely and were his favorites to play with and his own kind weren't to be scoffed at either.  However, Humans were so affected by his gift and his own kind not that it left him in a little bit of a bind.

Then, one day on his 47th year of existence, Serosis found a very ornate note that had somehow found its way into his room, which was impossible considering the measures he took for privacy.  Curious, he discovered that someone wished to invite him to a special place where exotic tastes were the normal day-to-day selection.  The instructions on how to reach this brothel were complicated, but upon finding the box that held the expensive ring that would allow him to portal his way to the grounds of the promised location, a small smile had appeared on his face.

Serosis is now on his third year of coming to the brothel and he has never been happier...

Ons and Offs:  Right here, however I would like some OOC discussion first;  Serosis is fond of kissing and licking and is a very gentle Dom who dislikes inflicting pain on others.  As such, intense pain and violence generally will not happen by his hand unless he is defending a toy he has grown fond of.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

icecradle

Name:  Dr. Karl Schwarzenteich and der Gräuel (the abomination) sometimes misnamed/nicknamed 'Growl' by non-German speakers.

Age:  291 - 'transformed' in 1690 at age 35 and is now immortal.

Race:  human abomination - 'normal' human by day, hulking monster by night. Each evening, Karl's body transforms into Der Gräuel, an animalistic and sadistic beast with cravings for blood, pain and destruction. When morning dawns, Karl awakes, his memories of the night foggy and broken, like a partially-forgotten dream or a drunken night.

Employee or client?:  Client

Personality:  Karl was an enthusiastic, passionate and idealistic man and his condition has, remarkably, not been able to destroy that completely. He is a little more bitter and a little less naive than he was, but his idalism and passion still shines through. He suffers, however, from a great loneliness and self-loathing brought on by his twin-curse of immortality and der Gräuel. He hates his night-form with a passion and has been working for over a century trying to find himself a cure, but to no avail. He seeks companionship - desiring for someone immortal like himself, someone protective and dominant who will take care of him and also be strong enough to tame or control der Gräuel, but in recent years he has started to come to a conclusion that he'll never find such a being. His trips to the brothel, therefore, have become more frequent - a way for him to seek the connection he needs, to engage in the self-punishment that he has become addicted to and also a 'safe' place for him to allow der Gräuel to burn off steam.

Der Gräuel is animalistic and sadistic. More intelligent than his gruff grunts imply but focused solely on his thirst for pain, blood and destruction.

World of Origin:  Earth (Austria)

History:  Triggers: suicide, murder and self harm ahead Dr. Karl Schwarzenteich was a man of Science. With a sizeable inheritance from an Austrian aristocratic family, Karl poured his family wealth into his learning and his experiments. He was one of a circle of Scientists pushing humanity's knowledge, swept up in the fever of enlightenment that he and his peers were seeking. However, Karl's particular form of science was unique - combining science with ancient lore, alchemy and so-called magic. Karl was certain that the magical crafts of the past were actually science that had simply not yet been understood, and he poured over ancient magical texts and folklore, combining ritual and science in his search for a better future.

It was one such experimental ritual that effectively cursed him. That stormy night (because it has to be, doesn't it?), hunched over his labatory table, the mix of cauldron and test-tube, his blood, herbs, metallic elements in their purest of forms and words of ritual he couldn't fully understand, brought forth what he would thereafter refer to as der Gräuel - the abomination. His bones twisted, cracked and resettled, his skin stretched, split and turned a decaying shade of greeny grey. Horrifying spikes pushed through his flesh along his spine and forearms and his body grew to double its size in height and breadth, a terrifying hulk of muscle and mass. It was perhaps a mercy that Karl did not have a family of his own, because he has no doubts that der Gräuel would have slaughtered them that night. Instead, his beast preyed on strangers, killing a number that Karl couldn't bear to acknowledge.

When morning came, Karl was weak and human once more, his body perfectly healed of any injuries he'd sustained in his rampage. His memory was vague, but he knew what he'd done. In that moment he decided that he would end his life - he could not be allowed to live. Not after what he had done. What if he took that form again and killed more? He took a lethal dose of cyanide and fell to the floor of his lab, dead.

When the sun set and the moon began to rise, his lifeless body began to breathe and to transform once more into der Gräuel. There was no escape from the monstrosity he had become.

After several unsuccessful suicide attempts, Karl gave up on the idea of killing himself. His deaths were never permanent. Even if he blasted the pieces of his body apart, they somehow knitted themselves together once more as soon as evening fell. Karl realised that he could not remain in his family home. It was only a matter of time before a lynch mob was at his door, or he murdered everyone in the surrounding towns and villages - he needed to move away from people, somewhere secluded and safe. He found a run-down castle out in the Austrian mountains, and set about making it fit for his purposes - a lab for him to continue his work - now a cure was his top priority - and a strong dungeon to spend each night locked away where he could cause no-one harm.

He lived like this for a century, isolated and loathing himself. He punished his body, finding refuge in the injuries and pain. Every morning when der Gräuel left his body, he was healed. It was der Gräuel who found the Monster Brothel. Karl has no memory of how he escaped his own dungeon or how he came across the place between worlds, only remembers waking one morning there with the fractured memories of a night of sadistic torture. And yet here it didn't matter. Here there were whore who could take whatever der Gräuel could dish out. Here there were other abominations. Different in their curse, but cursed just the same. It felt oddly like home.

He visits the brothel regularly, always feeling physically better after allowing der Gräuel what he desires and he is perhaps getting to a stage of acceptance of his condition, although he still works towards a cure in his secluded lab back home.

Ons and Offs: I'm keen to explore some darker kinks that I've previously shied away from with der Gräuel and Karl. Because these things will be new, I'd really appreciate a lot of player communication via pm. Corrupt me gently please =) Note, character offs are not my offs and I'm happy to play them (with discussion) and their consequences!

Karl's ons - he's a submissive masochist: likes dominant lovers; sadism but followed by aftercare; he wants to be tortured but loved; possessiveness; protectiveness; cuddles.
Karl's offs - unfeeling doms; lack of aftercare; NC

der Gräuel's ons - he's a dominant sadist: wants to torture, destroy, hurt and kill. Immortal self-healing subs adored (more so because Karl feels better about it in the morning); NC; marking
der Gräuel's offs - romance, fluffiness, aftercare, subbing, being conquered/tied up/tamed.
AA // OO // Requests

Tinkertoy

icecradle

thanks =3

I'm actually excited at the potential for character development with him... as well as smut... him coming to self acceptance of his darker side, perhaps realising that der Gräuel isn't completely 'other' to him after all... that sort of thing ;) also Karl is a hopeless romantic and wants to find a lover. poor bby *pets him*
AA // OO // Requests

Tinkertoy

urgh, I am literally fawning and pawing and flailing all over him...the grabby hands are vicious and adamant. -starts to wonder if she could squeeze out just one more character-

Blythe

Oooh I love him, ice!

Approved! You know where to put him.  ;D

Cerevan

-Veeeeery quietly slides out.- Sorry, can't do this game right now.

Timeless

Quote from: Cerevan on May 21, 2016, 12:46:57 AM
-Veeeeery quietly slides in.- Would it be possible to grab a position as the brothel's book keeper?

Heeeeeeeyy, I see you there. You know you can't escape, and I knew you wanted to join.

;D

But seriously though, so happy to see you here! *excited!*

.. Oh, and also, I'm going to totally revamp my client's sheet. >__>; Lmao. *edits her sheet and stuff*

Nadir

King Serperior

Name:  Ashrook

Race:  Lava Dragon

Employee or client?:  Client;  A 'pet' of the Brothel who owes his life to the seven;  Works in the dungeon/playroom for clients, staff, or fellow employees.

Personality:  After nearly dying only by sheer chance, Ashrook dedicated his life to the Seven and their brothel.  Teasing and perhaps a little bit of a glutton for punishment, Ashrook is often seen bound by some device or another as 'punishment' of the more fun kind.  He isn't a masochistic person by any means, but finds restraints to be an interesting challenge.  He's rarely seen without a smirk and always has a look of knowing something about another that he shouldn't.  Whether this is true or not, he won't tell. 

World of Origin:  An alternate Earth where Dragons rule and humans never existed.

History:  A few years ago, Ashrook made a mistake that nearly cost him his life.  He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was confronted by an Elder Lava Dragon who thought he was trying to mate his daughter before her wedding to another, which obviously wasn't true at all!  He, a servant of the family, had been hungry and was trying to find the kitchens, only to climb in the wrong room!  The dragon attacked him, leaving him for dead with a massive burn scar across his chest.  Some days later, barely hanging on, one of the Seven found him still alive and barely conscious.  He was taken back and given the best care possible, but it wouldn't be for another year until he could move freely due to the vast number of injuries he sustained.  Eventually, he found the dungeons/playroom and took to it with mad glee.

Ons and Offs:  Located here;  Ashrook likes being bound and marked (not branded or permanently marked!) in many ways.  He is fond of master/pet and dom/sub play.  He is often seen with arm binders or cock rings to keep him erect, depending on the client or who he is spending time with.  It should also be noted that while all parts of him are quite warm to the touch, no one is in danger of burning themselves, depending on which side Ashrook is on in relation to another (unless the character in question loves pain, but then we would have to talk OOC);  As he works in the Dungeons, anything that doesn't cause permanent markings, gore, mutilations, or anything of that sort is up for grabs;  Other than that, just talk to me OOC first!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

Query about that:

Client;  A 'pet' of the Brothel who owes his life to the seven;  Works in the dungeon/playroom for clients, staff, or fellow employees.

Says he's a client, but there's mention of fellow employees? Is he a client or an employee?

Once that's answered, consider him approved, KS. :)

King Serperior

And that is proof that my muse is everywhere right now and using the weekend for a break is likely the best idea.  Ashrook is an employee, a prostitute and Dungeon worker.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

That sounds good to me! Just edit the 'client' bit out so it's a bit more clear he's an employee, and then post him up in the approved CS thread. ^^

kasper

I am all about monster boys.

I hope to submit a few character skeletons today for review! Just wanted to pop in and say hello!

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

Blythe

kasper

Aight, here's my boy. He's not a very pretty monster, when the monster does come out - not sure if that's okay or not, so lemme know and I'll adjust if need be.

Still debating what I want my second character to be like, so I might wait until I've played in-game to make up my mind. Too many ideas floating around in my head right now, haha. I think I'll probably go for something a little more standard/traditional than this character though.

Name: Rudy

Race: Spectre | Tulpa

Personality:

ID: Hungry, starving, aching. He is a monster, after all. The violent outbursts which Rudy can sometimes suffer are nothing short of terrifying. At least, Rudy thinks so. He is not fond of his monster. It is ugly.

EGO: Sweet, naive, fool. Still young and laughably romantic to boot. Rudy can make some questionable choices when put in the position. In hopes of making friends or, at the very least, a somewhat decent impression, he can easily be manipulated and fooled, or made a fool of.

SUPEREGO: Self-conscious, anxious, worrisome. Rudy is afraid of nearly everything, but he’s more afraid of disappointing. He hardly wears his demons well, hiding behind his many masks and quickly disfiguring at any perceived judgment.

World of Origin: Between the realm of that which exists, and that which does not, a realm neither here nor there. Those pretty voodoo queens in the hot sticky heat of the New Orleans where he had temporarily known existence, they had hissed that he was from the deep deep.

History: His history is quite brief: he once did not exist and now he does. Someone called out to the void and the void called back. The human which spoke out did not trade places with the formless spectre, but rather, they became a shared entity. Before that, the flesh had been called Rudy, living in the French Quarters of New Orleans. There isn’t much left of these memories, however, the shape of Rudy’s personality helped mold the shape this new being’s personality took. The name is borrowed for the sake of convenience, really.

Some believe the devil lurks in the vast, deep shadows of old New Orleans. But there's many monsters who lurk there, in truth. Rudy was encouraged to work at the Monster Brothel by one such monster, and in his naivety agreed. He has since determined two things: he thoroughly enjoys sex and he is terrified of sex. He's also not really sure where else to go and for now, he is quite complacent drinking in the vibes and learning things in his strange way. The spectre does often have some difficulty understanding the goings-on within the brothel and has a slightly harder time interacting with other employees and clients.

Monster Description

When Rudy gets stressed or upset, his monstrous form begins to show. His teeth grow sharp and his mouth begins to split. The more upset he becomes, the more drastic the split - which sometimes can consume almost the entirety of his face, turning it into a terrifying dark void. While this can affect other areas of his body, it is usually his face that is affected.

Ons and Offs: ONS: BUTTS, MANIPULATIVE ASSHOLES & ALSO BASEBALL BATS.

Blythe

Will be a slight delay reviewing your sheet, kasper; RL's caught up with me a bit in various ways. Probably will be reviewed within the next two days--many apologies for the wait.

kasper

That's fine, there's no rush. I might have a second character skeleton up in between that time too... An idea suddenly came to me and now it won't go away. Anyway, hope the weekend serves you well in getting RL sorted~

King Serperior

NSFW Image
Name:  Psuun (pronounced as 'Soon')

Race:  Green Slime (one of seven species of slime on Kree:  Purple, Black, Yellow, Red, Green, Orange, and Pink);  Green Slimes can only survive by consuming water and liquid proteins obtained from that of male humans or human-like species.

Employee or client?:  Employee (prostitute)

Personality:  Somewhat impulsive with a high sex drive that stems from the diet of Green Slimes, he can be somewhat bubbly and oblivious, but does have a keen shrewdness.  He enjoys tasting new foods and drinks and is always curious about how individuals' cum taste compared to others.

World of Origin:  Kreen, a world where humans and slimes live in harmony, having evolved beside one another in a mutual relationship.

History:  On Kreen, Green Slimes were often prejudiced against by other Slimes because of their urges and diet, seen as 'lesser' than the rest.  Psuun was no exception to that rule, but he lived his life as best he could.  Psuun attempted to learn magic as Slimes of his color often could absorb minor magical talents from the companions they may feed off of.  However, after a scandal that destroyed his chances to enter a magic guild, he was left to wander for years in despair.  It was during this depressive wandering that he almost literally ran straight into a cloaked figure.  After a meal in a nearby tavern, Psuun accepted the offer of the cloaked one to follow him to a place where he would never be ridiculed for his diet.

Ons and Offs:  As a Slime, all penetration everywhere is perfectly acceptable (giving and receiving).  As a Green Slime, excessive semen is always acceptable.  Other than that, he doesn't feel pain like most beings, so the sky is the limit.  However, be aware of his Offs:  Anything that is against Elliquiy rules is a NO;  Heat/cold play is risky and does strange things to slime;  Bondage is very....difficult....for Slimes to engage in.  He can bind others, but it is nigh impossible to bind him.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

@kasper: Sheet approved, post Rudy's sheet in the CS thread and hop on over to the OOC to say hi to everyone. :)

@ KS: Get dat slime in here, you know the drill <3

Blythe

And all righty--that'll do! For now, I'm closing recruitment and taking no more new players. I'd like the game to run for a little while and see what sort of longer-term groove it sets into, and we seem to have a pretty decent amount of players right now.

Recruitment will likely re-open again within a couple of months once I'm sure we can sustain a larger group.

Only existing players who are already approved to play are permitted to make new characters, but from here on in, they should PM those to me for review. If recruitment re-opens, I'll make a new thread for it, as this one's gotten rather large. :)