Need Dom M for quality story heavy plots (F for M character, any gender writer)

Started by LamentingQuill, December 14, 2021, 09:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

These are what I'm really after right now.

Labyrinth: The Next Generation

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Just for some clarity on Sarah's presence, in this plot Jareth agreed to let Toby go home in exchange for Sarah agreeing to return once she turned 21 to marry him and become his queen.

Anyway, onto the pitch.

Melody, the daughter of Sarah and Jareth is nearing her twentieth birthday, which is a big birthday given that this is the age that her parents decided they would allow her to begin receiving serious suitors bearing the intentions of marriage.

I was thinking of a few directions we could go to get us into the game... bear in mind, these are just ideas to get us going, they are not the whole game.
1. We could open at Melody's birthday celebration, a ball that invites all the many kingdoms of the Underground. Melody finds herself enamored with a handsome unseelie prince. What will her parents think?

2. A would be assassin has struck in the castle beyond the goblin city. Jareth and Sarah are both in a magical coma and the only possible cure, a cure all if you will, grows only in the lands of the Unseelie fey.
Well, the Unseelie do not like trespassers from other kingdoms traipsing across their lands without permission, so... Melody takes it upon herself to save her parents and journeys to the Unseelie kingdom to request permission from the royal family there to take some of the precious plant that will save her parents lives.

3. Going more of a villainous route... perhaps it's the birthday celebration, perhaps it's in the dark of night while the castle sleeps, we can get creative... but maybe Melody finds herself snatched away by an unseelie prince that both terrifies and fascinates her.

(I'm pretty set on the picture shown for my partner, it really vibed with the whole Labyrinth aesthetic and I think the way Jareth looked would likely a common look for the Fey in the Underground)

Caught in a vampire territory war

In this universe, I think I should point out that witches and vampires tend to get along fairly well unless the vampire in question tries to take a bit of out her, then it's war. Werewolves (if they show up in this story at all, which I kinda doubt), witches are little iffy about them because their tendency to try and select mates and bite that neck without so much as asking the desired female her opinion on the matter, they will associate with them though if they know the particular werewolf to be trustworthy.

Anyway, here is the story idea:

Noble born mage Serenity Yates expected nothing more than live a peaceful and quiet life running her little wicca shop in her nice little corner of town... everything changes when she finds an unconscious and badly beaten vampire behind her apartment building one night in the dark alleyway.

Not even thinking, Serenity brought him into her apartment and tended his wounds.

What Serenity never saw coming… was this vampire was the lord of a powerful noble vampire family, whom just so happened to rule over a large stretch of land not too far from Serenity’s little town… or that those responsible for his current condition was another noble vampire family that wanted to get rid of him and absorb his territory into their own.

Nor does she know that the vampire she rescued was being watched from a building nearby to ensure he burned up to a crisp in the morning sun… and said spy, would scamper off to his master to report as soon as darkness fell again...

Miss Yates… has just gotten herself involved in way more than she ever bargained for…

One thing I really wanted to see was Serenity being romantically pursued by both vampire lords… tugged between the delicious hero… and the yummy villain… I love polar opposites, while our main guy should be a benevolent guy that vampires and mages in his territory alike all respect and revere… the other guy should be dark and wicked, capable of anything and everything to achieve his ambitions. Just a real villain.

Trapped in the Crime Prince's gilded cage

Liliana Clark believes she is nothing more than a mere college student, she was attending one of the finest universities in the country in their performing arts department.

What she doesn’t know is that her successful lawyer father, Alexander Clark, has a secret past for which he has been desperately trying to redeem himself for many years…

Alexander Clark, formerly Alexander Fairchild… came from an English family of very old money and status… he became close friends with the son of another high standing family of wealth and power… the two of them started a law firm together.

Well, to cut a very long story short, Alexander caught his friend in the act of doing something very illegal and far beyond Alexander’s ability to accept or ‘brush under the rug’ for the sake of friendship… he turned his friend into the authorities…

It didn’t take long for Alexander to realize that his friend was mixed up in far more than he ever actually realized… that became clear when henchmen of his old friend came looking for Alexander and his new family…

Alexander took his family away to America with as much secrecy as possible and changed their name.

Back to present day…

Liliana is attending a frat party on a campus at the universities most prestigious fraternity at the urging of her dorm roommate… unaware that the Fraternity president is none other than the son of her father’s old friend… and none of this is quite as random as it might seem…

Okay, so I was thinking that it was set up to have Liliana abducted and squirreled away in the fraternity mansion as bait to lure in her father, but things change just a little bit in the plans when the son of the old friend decides he’s taken quite a fancy to Liliana.

Engaged to the Elf King?!

Her younger brother, Tyrion, is dying of some strange illness the village doctor cannot identify or treat...

Kalyssa Mills has no choice but to watch helplessly as her brother gets worse day by day, until ultimately he will... no! She can't give up so easily, she promised her father that she would always take care of Tyrion... she has to keep fighting to save him. But what is she going to do when the village doctor can't even do anything to help the boy?

There is one other possibility... a risky one...

Deep into the forest... is the kingdom of the elves... and in the royal gardens, it is said there grows a magical herb that can cure any ailment...

The village had tried repeatedly before in the past to negotiate for some cuttings of the herb to plant in their town gardens... but the elves have always refused...

Kalyssa has never been fond of the thought of stealing... but she has the stealth and athletic abilities to potentially pull this off... what choices does she really have? Steal? Or let her brother die and wish she had had the guts to do something?

It was really a no brainer... she was going to steal those damn herbs...

My idea is that the elf king himself would be out in the royal gardens late night, unable to sleep... and he happens upon Kalyssa stealing the herbs...

She is beautiful... with her hair of midnight black and her eyes as blue as sparkling sapphires... what awaits Kalyssa when the king shocks her and no doubt his subjects... and asks Kalyssa to marry him in exchange for the life saving herbs? Does she dare even refuse? What will happen to Tyrion if she did?