End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetgirl91

Cuddly

Absolutely! I'm pretty sure I'm going to get really sick lol We played in the rain earlier, and it was storming so hard, we were in the rain for barely 3 or 4 seconds before we were soaked. Now the creek across the street is flooding.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Yummy.

Awww that doesn't sound good! You getting sick would suck! :( The storm sounds really awesome though! :) It has to be fun to watch and/or play in. :)

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Yodel

I'm already sneezing and getting a cough. Joy lol

chivalrousdeviant

Lick.

Awwwwww. Poor girl. Come here and wrap up in a blanket so I can make you soup and cuddle you. :)

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Kiss :)

Awwwwww that sounds perfect. Chicken and stars?

chivalrousdeviant

Smiling. :)

But of course! It has to be some form of chicken noodle. :) I've found that soup and cuddles immediately makes anyone feel better. It is pure science right there.

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

JinxedMinx

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Grainne

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Grainne

Phoenixrisen

New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Grainne

Phoenixrisen

Exsanguinate

How the bloody heck isn't that a word according to E or FireFox?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21