Sins of the Seven Seas [KIDNAPPED BY PIRATES!]

Started by Autumn Sativus, August 07, 2016, 09:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

"I wouldn't so much call myself a man as a despicable ancient creature from the stars, but potato potahto," he said with a cheeky smile.

Blythe

Blythe speaks up, "To whoever the Lookout may be....if Remiel is not voted up, look upon Remiel tonight with your watchful gaze and see whether you see a pirate or a mere vacationer! We need to know this, considering the Inspector's clue! And communicate your findings to whomever you trust, but do not reveal yourself to too many, lest the pirates were to take you away like Sunshine!"

Kiric Rand

Remember, our bost did say that the inspector may not always be telling the truth. Andnon top of that her note inly said she thought it was Remy. Granted, once a pirate always a pirate.

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

James Moriarty

James hands Remiel a snifter of Hennessy (a double, naturally), and gestures vaguely, most likely accidentally at the wake of a breaching dolphin.  "Chin up, mate -- I'm keeping my vote just where it is.  Nevermind that you voted for me, a bit of temporary insanity that I trust will pass..."  He takes a long slow drink from his own glass and gestures at Myobi.  "You seem like a reasonable lady, and ya have a nose for good food...  Any candy aboard this bloody ship?  I'd give anything for a Twizzler right about now..."

Galactic Druid

Reginald gently nudged Cera from his lap,  staggering up from his chair, clinking his class a few times to get attention, then tossing it behind him with a satisfying crash when he was done with it. "I believe I'm ready to share what I know..." He began.

"I find it odd that Kanyra has as many votes as she does, being so new, especially when two people claim them to be random. The odds of two people rolling the same number out of 19 are rather low... What I find most strange though, is someone else's behavior. I asked a few people what they thought of the lynching last night, and while everyone had speculation, Vera, you were quite certain about the pirates motivation. I find that odd enough, but after changing your vote from perse to yugi when she's barely in the running, and he's not at all, seems to be a blatant attempt to stay under the radar. As lovely as I find you, I cannot trust you right now..."

((OOC TLDR; Kanyra has too many votes for a new player who is keeping up with the gane, that's shady. Vera's acting shady to me, and probably trying to keep attention away from our captain.))
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

Actually, it's too late to swing the whole vote, I'm changing it to Mynx, I'd like to see how our captain handles a tie vote.

yugi006

"Even if Remiel is looked upon by the lookout it may not reveal the whole truth as he may be a Rebel in disguise. Whoever he or she looks at may or may not be a pirate. We can never be 100% sure.

Rel Mayer

"All we know is that we are very early in the game, and taking out a player like Remeil is risky, in case he actually is on the good side."

Rel shrugs her shoulders, "But I'm still letting the dice gods decide my choice this round."

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
Kanrya(4) - Myobi, yugi, JM, Ry
Mynxish(4) - Blythe, Kiric, Kat, Guy
Perse(1) - Cera
Myobi(2) - NightOwl, Kanrya
Remi(1) - Rel Mayer
vera(1) - Perse
King (1) - Val
JM(1) - Remi
yugi(10 - Vera

Waiting On (Hours or less remaining!)
BeMi, King, Mynx
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Esoteric Myobi

Myobi perked right up at the mention of candy. Caaaaaandy...The craving for candy hadn't even crossed her mind until now, especially since there would likely be many, many delicious (and probably fancy) desserts being served later. Though now that she thought about it, she couldn't seem to recall seeing any candy options available anywhere.

Obviously, this called for..."ADVENTURE TIME!" She declared decisively. "COME! WE SHALL FIND OURSELVES SOME CANDY!" Upon saying so, she was dragging the tipsy JM by the back of his swim trunks with her grubby hands and the two were off in search of candy, one eagerly, the other being forcibly removed. As they left, bits of Myobi's energetic monologue could be heard. "...Twizzlers? I prefer crunchy candy myself. Like Twix, ooh, or have you tried those Reeses Peanut Butter Stix yet? I could go for a dozen or two of those myself right about now..."

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kanrya

"Bloody Hell do i look like a man? I'm just a innocent vacationer. If I do get strung up i'm putting a gods damned curse on every single one of you..." Snarls softly her fur beginning to rise. Grabs Remi by the shirt collar dragging him to her room for much needed sex, snoggery and X-rated shenanigans.

Beguile's Mistress

A walk around the deck did nothing to clear BeMi's head or give her pause to reconcile herself to the fact that her vote could be either a good decision or a bad one.

"I don't know what to do," she whispered to herself.  "I'm not going to let an overwhelming vote decide for me, though."  She went back into the dining hall and stated as clearly as she could, "I think it's King."  If she was right it was a good choice and if she was mistaken no one undeserving would be hurt.  "Sorry, King.  I really hop it isn't you."

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
King(2) - Val, BeMi
Perse(1) -  Cera
Remi(1) - Rel Mayer
vera(1) - Perse
JM(1) - Remi
yugi(10 - Vera

Waiting On (closes at 4:30pm est)
King, Mynx

The Inspector returned from his investigations with a little more to say this time.

"In my professional opinion, Sunshine was just here for a vacation, her bags packed with dresses and swimsuits, the standard gear for such a cruise. Nothing at all out of the ordinary. Well... Aside from the fact that she barely even made it out of her room before going missing. What could these... people? want with a vacationer like Sunshine? And what is going in here?"
Us against the world

Remiel

Quote from: Kanrya on August 17, 2016, 03:20:07 AM
"Bloody Hell do i look like a man? I'm just a innocent vacationer. If I do get strung up i'm putting a gods damned curse on every single one of you..." Snarls softly her fur beginning to rise. Grabs Remi by the shirt collar dragging him to her room for much needed sex, snoggery and X-rated shenanigans.

"I, for one, believe you, luv," insisted Remiel.  "Just...mind the face, yeah?"  Otherwise, he had absolutely no problem being dragged off forcibly to Kanrya's cabin so she could vent her frustrations on him in the form of rough sex.

King Serperior

After some long pondering, King asked himself what the Winter Soldier would do.  After deciding that the strategy of just wiping out the pirates one punch at a time, he started to what Dresden would do.  Again, setting things on fire was not going to be the way.  So, he took off his fedora, wrote every name down on papers and picked
Ryven

Roll Result: King Serperior rolled: 1d19
Comment:
Result: 15,
Total: 15
out of the hat.  With a sigh and a shrug, he pulled out the magic 8 ball to make sure this was the right answer.  It would seem that the fates had chosen whom he would vote for, even though he felt uncomfortable about voting with no solid information to go on.  Oh, what a sad day it is, being forced to point fingers at each other while the guilty giggled under their bedsheets at night at the density of the crowd-panic caused by one missing person...

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Ryven

"I'm not even mad about it," he said as he glanced to King.  "At this point, pulling names out of a hat is probably more accurate than the investigator," he said, drinking his colorful mixed cocktail.

Autumn Sativus

Current Votes
King(2) - Val, BeMi
Perse(1) -  Cera
Remi(1) - Rel Mayer
vera(1) - Perse
JM(1) - Remi
yugi(1) - Vera
Ry(1) - King

Waiting On
Mynx (strike 2)

Persephone, as Captain, your guidance is needed. Do you think Kanrya, or Mynxish more likely to be responsible?
Us against the world

James Moriarty

A sudden tightening of his swim trunks around his waist alerted James to the fact of his being dragged off on a candy run, a fate whose wonder and potentially joyous outcome could not possibly be overstated.  When his mind caught up with his body, some ways down a ship corridor with buzzing fluorescent lights that typically indicated that candy would be nearby in some abandoned hall's end next to an ice machine or something, he smiled a tipsy smile and linked arms with Myobi.  "Aye, lass!" he mused, in a shift of accents you silly Americans would be unlikely to notice, "the Twizzlers are just good for gnawing when I can't put too much on he'e," giving a pat to a currently relatively fit stomach.  "Now, as for the peanut buttery goodness of a Reece's, I say, let's do this, STAT!  Calories be damned!"

persephone325

"This puts me in a tough position. Mynx hasn't been around to defend herself, but she could come back at any point. Voting for her just seems utterly silly, and I'm unsure as to why she has such a high vote count." Persephone pursed her lips in thought. "Then, we have Kanrya. Who is active and very adamant about being innocent. I imagine anyone would act like her in this situation. I really doubt that either of them are the pirates we're looking for, though..." She slowly paced back and forth.

"So, the question is; do I cast my deciding vote for the person who isn't around and can't defend themselves, but likely to be put out the next round anyway? Or, do I cast my vote for the person who IS here and is defending themselves? Three of you voted for Mynx, claiming it to be random. But provided no proof of that. And Guy just added on, wanting to see how I would handle this when he didn't even need to. Whereas two of you voted for Kanrya, claiming it to be random, but (again) provided no proof." She sighed heavily.

"My gut is telling me to go with Kanrya. No matter the outcome, I don't think I'll be sleeping easy tonight."
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

Reginald eyes Persephone over the rim of his glass. "So you're picking to eliminate an active vacationer over one whose already two steps out the ramp? Interesting choice, seems like a good way to thin the herd as quickly as possible, if you ask me. Doesn't help my suspicions of Vera, either, switching her vote from you at the last minute..."

persephone325

"Don't place all the blame on me. You know very well you didn't have to switch your vote to cause a tie. Yet you did anyway." Persephone shook her head. "That, in conjunction with the three people who claimed to vote for Mynx at random, yet provided no proof of that, caused me to lean towards Kanrya. Take that as you will, but you had a hand in it just as much, if not more so, than I."
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Galactic Druid

"Moreso? Please. I didn't make the final call. Don't try and shift the majority of the blame to me. That as your call. Like I said when I switched my vote, I wanted to see how our captain would handle having to actually use her responsibilities. The result was rather enlightening, in my opinion."

Beguile's Mistress

"It's been done and can't be undone.  What w need to do now is have a bit of relaxation and maybe some dessert.  Is there a dessert cart or a menu around here?"

Ceralilly

Makes Dirty joke about dessert to Reginald...
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

persephone325

"I wasn't shifting all the blame, dear. Or even the majority. I'm sharing it. Don't flatter yourself." Persephone said deadpan. "Why is it fair to vote out someone who isn't here to defend themselves? It's an absolute waste of a vote in my opinion. Besides, Mynx could still return. Why deny her that chance?"
I don't know.