What is your wrestling entrance ?

Started by Victoria Skye, October 27, 2023, 09:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria Skye

You have been trainning for months to show what you're capable of, and you finally obtain a shot to fight on a highly televised pro wrestling show.

Although, you want the whole crowd to pop loud ! And nothing better to make the crowd yell than a unique and badass entrance !

Give us the scene ! 

With a few lines, describe how would your entrance would look like, your moves and such, and share us the theme that you would like to play as you enter !

WanderingBlackDragon

Holy shit, somebody made one of these?

Okay. So, I'm borrowing a bit from Goldberg. I imagine Polaris by Sky Written playing as my character makes his long walk to the ring. Probably a shorten version, so as not to wear out the audience.

Once I get to the entrance, I raise my fist to the air, just as the music swells.

Then, I jump and punch the floor, as an explosion goes off around me. At the explosion, the music transitions to Oneiric as I rush down the ramp. I don't bother climbing the stairs into the ring. Instead, I jump, using the edge, and then ropes as stepping stones to summersault in. Once inside, I do a bit of shadow-boxing/freestyle form (BOB not included) to warm up, while waiting for my opponent to enter.

Or, if they're already there; I stand on the top and stare them down, before jumping down to engage.

Of.

Top Cat

Real!Me or Fantasy-Wrestling!Me? ;)

"It's a lot... It's a lot... It's a lot like life." An abbreviated version of Depeche Mode's Master and Servant starts playing before I come out. Or, to be clear, my harem comes out with me...

I am on my side, my head being supported by my hand, a rose between my teeth. I'm being carried by three buff, busty female wrestlers, all of whom have glow-in-the-dark inmon visible above the top line of their briefs. All three of them are former champions of the ladies' division, but their outfits now are nearly identical sports bikinis that show significant cleavage, not the outfits that they rose to fame in. They carry me up a staircase and set me down on my feet in the ring, having just lifted me over the top rope.

I walk around the ring, tossing out roses to ladies in the crowd who are cheering for me (not just attractive ladies - I'm an equal opportunity Master!), drawn from a quiver on my back. As the referee calls us together, I slip the quiver off and hand it to one of my harem.

When the bell rings, I trot around the ring, showing off my agility, easily dodging the early testing blows from my opponent. Once things get serious, I demonstrate an acrobatic flair, pulling off otherwise-standard moves with some additional flair, mugging to the audience in ways that sometimes open me up to counter-attacks from my opponents. As we get close to the end-game, I start demonstrating high-air moves, jumping into the air from the ropes and bringing blows downward. My finisher is a clothesline bouncing from the top rope, knocking my opponent to the mat, where I slide up next to them, laying on my side next to them and placing a hand gently on their chest, demonstrating that they were knocked out.

I'm a heel - if things turn south, my harem will help me. From them sliding weapons onto the mat of the ring, to me shitcanning an opponent out of the ring and distracting the judge while the harem beats up the opponent, there is no question that I am not a face, and I am here to win.

Needless to say, men love hating me, and ladies hate loving me. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.