Seeking GM(and fellow Players) for Pathfinder Adventure Path

Started by Petrus02, June 07, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulanowa

If there's space, I'm feeling interested in a bard (or perhaps a warpriest of desna?) - something small and pretty.

Thorne

Hm. Let me see what I have - who I have? - in the folders.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Muse

What sort of smut opportunities are you thinking of? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

PhantomPistoleer

Hellion Jack
Human Paladin, 12 HP, AC 17, Character Sheet.
A boyish upstart who wants to be a hero.

In his possession, you will find that Hellion Jack has a greatsword and a banded mail armor.  The sword was given to him by Gustave Lemieux, chapter captain of a nearby Order of Iomedae, after Hellion Jack completed his training and became an anointed knight at the young age of sixteen.

Hellion Jack won his banded mail armor in a bet against a dwarven armorsmith six months ago.  Don't ask Jack for details.  Although he says that he doesn't remember anything about that night, he's actually reticent to share what happened because he's deeply embarrassed over what he had to do in order to win.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Naughty Miss Adventure

Quote from: Muse on August 12, 2018, 11:38:05 PM
  What sort of smut opportunities are you thinking of?
Generally, I'd be fine with scanning the OOs of the players to figure out what I can treat them to.  I won't say this will be a smut-heavy game, but I don't picture it as being lite either.  If there's something the player wants, and its a green light on my Ons, then I'm up for putting it out there.

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on August 12, 2018, 11:58:04 PM
Hellion Jack
Human Paladin, 12 HP, AC 17, Character Sheet.
A boyish upstart who wants to be a hero.

In his possession, you will find that Hellion Jack has a greatsword and a banded mail armor.  The sword was given to him by Gustave Lemieux, chapter captain of a nearby Order of Iomedae, after Hellion Jack completed his training and became an anointed knight at the young age of sixteen.

Hellion Jack won his banded mail armor in a bet against a dwarven armorsmith six months ago.  Don't ask Jack for details.  Although he says that he doesn't remember anything about that night, he's actually reticent to share what happened because he's deeply embarrassed over what he had to do in order to win.
Just to check if my memory isn't failing me, but is Jack on some paladin archetype that allows him to be a Chaotic?  Just for clarification, since I know they did away with the alignment restriction for paladins in 5e.
Ons & Offs (last updated: 15.08.21)
Absences & Apologies (back after a near year-long absence!)
Current Status: Not Accepting New Games; Muse: Erratic

Visit Eridor, where the Black Gate has been opened! (Long-term D&D 5e project)
Visit Carla at The Breeding House of Vinicus

Zaer Darkwail

Just to inform here is link to Jade Regent player's guide, which gives campaign traits info but also background and overal details what chars need to know.

Hanar
Half-Elf Hunter (Feral Hunter), 10 HP, AC 17, Charsheet.
Skilled restless huntsman of Sandpoint

Brief History:  Hanar was rescued by Shalelu twelve years ago from river crocolisk, he was raised by Shalelu following ten years until he grew skilled enough to take care of himself. He has lived two years independly in woods of Sandpoint, when Shalelu is away, he works as guardian and watchman of sorts for Sandpoint in place of Shalelu. He is deeply connected to nature and one reason Shalelu raised him because neither elves nor humans wished adopt him, especially since early on he showed ability take hybrid animal forms and take animal aspects in his childhood (his favorite aspect is tiger/panther). To civilized human society he was a freak, where to elves a half-breed outcaste. So not belonging either he has embraced fully solidary life in wilderness. Albeit he holds still deep bond to his adoptive parent and mentor Shalelu.

He regularly visits Rusty Dragon, meeting up with Sheriff Hemlock about reports of anything dangerous in the woods or sigthings of goblins. Following his own mentor's advice visit civilization once a week to keep some connection to civilization than entirely tear connection off he does visits regularly and also listening ongoing news. Is familiar with Ameiko and Sandru but not otherwise have got dealings with either before. He prides himself as hunter, even imagine being better than his mentor in tracking and hunting. However besides rare few goblins nothing excites him in local woods anymore which he knows good as palm of his hand. He wants challenge, explore world wider and find challenging game to hunt.

(Also by default he is 'familiar' with other PC's unless any of them are wilderness wandering folk or has got need skills of a hunter someway, he would know those folks better)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Naughty Miss Adventure on August 13, 2018, 12:43:05 AM
Just to check if my memory isn't failing me, but is Jack on some paladin archetype that allows him to be a Chaotic?  Just for clarification, since I know they did away with the alignment restriction for paladins in 5e.

That is just a mistake.  Jack was going to be something else, but I changed my mind.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Revelation

Damn! Zaer took hunter, I was really wanting to give that a go. I snooze, I lose! I'm thinking of a bloodrager or an inquisitor character then, just gotta work it out after work today.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Changingsaint on August 13, 2018, 10:27:54 AM
Damn! Zaer took hunter, I was really wanting to give that a go. I snooze, I lose! I'm thinking of a bloodrager or an inquisitor character then, just gotta work it out after work today.

Well, you can take hunter still as my archetype removes animal companion which is rather big deal of regular hunter gameplay. I am just guy with cat ears and tail and using druid magic and bow.

Autocad

I'm just going to put a claim here first, the character sheet will come after work.

A Human Sorceress who was Ameiko's best friend. They separated back when Ameiko went on her adventuring year. MC had some innate potential for sorcery but dutifully left Sandpoint to take up the family glassworking business in Magnimar, instead of further developing her arcane talents. (Still level 1!) As of the start of the RP she has returned to Sandpoint to visit her old friend and perhaps discuss some business opportunities in the glass export market.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chulanowa

I've still got go GP floating around; any ideas?

Rowanny "Whistle" Thistlewick
Halfling Bard, 10 HP, 19 AC, Character sheet
Local Girl with big ambitions

Brief History: Rowanny was still young during the troubles that Sandpoint went through years ago; Though she herself was kept safe, she remembers the heroics of those Talls who stood up; in particular Ameiko. Since then it's been her ambition to follow in the older bard's footsteps; imagine her fortune then, that the Sandpoint Thistlewicks are heirs to the stories, songs, and histories of their kind, the coastal halflings of Varisia. She was ten when her father passed down great-grandmother's yarting to her! Through the tutelage of her relatives, she's managed to manifest some real power through her musical talents - and misses no opportunity to show them off (especially where Ameiko might notice...)

Though she loves Sandpoint, and her own folk have settled there apparently for good, Rowanny feels a twinge of halfling wanderlust - maybe it's the magic? But not just that, she knows she will never be the best bard in Sandpoint (guess who is? Oh gosh) but she's pretty sure she can be the best just about anywhere else; Magnimar? Riddleport? Even beyond those faraway cities?

Personality: Rowanny is gregarious and friendly; maybe not quite to the stereotype one might have of halfling bards perhaps, but still personable and outgoing. She often finds herself absorbed in songwriting, taking care of her instrument (it is, after all, a semi-sacred family heirloom!) or reading one of those tawdry novels that come in from Korvosa now and again. No matter what she's doing though, she's also always listening; Keen halfling ears and a knack for picking up rumor and lore make for a good combination! She's just as willing to offer such knowledge, with one exception; the secrets and traditions of the halflings are hers, and hers to keep as she wishes. She has something in the neighborhood of a crush with Ameiko Kaijitsu; nothing's come of it, and Rowanny's pretty certain she's subtle about it (she's rather not...). Even so she's had a tryst or two; usually a little canoodling with visiting halflings (since she's related to most of the town's native halflings, of course...) though there's the occasional fling with Shayliss Vinder (Of course, that's hardly an achievement...) Rowanny has yet to be in an actual fight; she figures that all the best troubadours have songs of battle and daring, so it's inevitable.

Gear: Her yarting (an stringed instrument somewhere between a torban and a bandura) was a gift from her father; though Rowanny would call it a gift from her great-grandmother. It's a family heirloom, clearly of an older design than more "modern" instruments. Though it's not masterwork, it is precious.

Rowanny's leather armor is similarly a hand-me-down, this time from her mother, who spent time guarding the caravan trails through the Mushfens. It's not perfect (Rowanny's mother is strong and wiry, while Rowanny herself is somewhat more, uh, plush) and has been repaired often. It's not exactly Rowanny's yet, but mother's made it clear that she expects her daughter to take it along if she ever carries through on her plans to travel.

So too with the rapier and buckler; also formerly her mothers', who has been teaching Rowanny the ins and outs (puns!) of fencing. Rowany's own dagger was actually once a rusty old thing she found in a melon field outside of town; a relic of one goblin raid or another. A little oil and a good whetstone got it back in working order!

Autocad

Azura Kotaka
Human Sorcerer, 8 HP, AC 12, Character Sheet.
Glass-caster turned spell-caster

Azura was Ameiko's best friend in childhood, sharing similar ages and coming from the same background of glassworking families of Tian descent. They got into all sorts of trouble together growing up, and if one of them had been a boy their families would likely have arranged a marriage between them. But they weren't, and circumstances sent them each on their own path in adulthood. Ameiko ran away from her family to play adventurer and later settled down as a tavern owner, but Azura never did much with her innate talent for sorcery. Instead she dutifully left Sandpoint to take up the family glassworking business in Magnimar. There she gained a small reputation as a glassblower of some skill (and a few rumors about her other blowing skill).

A few years later she returned to Sandpoint, ostensibly to visit her hometown and catch up with old friends, perhaps discuss some business opportunities in the glass export market, and definitely not to run away from debt collectors chasing after loans she definitely didn't incur...

Azura had mellowed just a little since her youth and matured as a young woman, still friendly, polite and dutiful as ever, with the teenage rebellious streak replaced by adult professionalism and respect. She still kept the ioun torch that was originally an adventuring heirloom from an uncle's younger days, gifted to her upon leaving for Magnimar to illuminate late nights in the city.

Naughty Miss Adventure

Just as a point of curiosity; would anyone be interested in playing Ameiko?  Not a definite at this point, just something I'm putting out there.

Secondly, glad to see that the characters are rolling in.  As a helpful point, can you guys let me know what sort of kinks and lewds your hoping to indulge in during the course of the game.

Petrus02

Silent Stalker
Female Elf Druid (Feral Shifter) 9 HP 19 AC
Feral Child halfway tamed

Background: Silent Stalker is the only survivor of a small elvish community razed and burned by drow, although she never knew who or what exactly killed her parents, for she was just a small child scared, running away, hiding in the woods. forced to survive alone, she became more and more feral, deepening the bond to nature with each passing day. One day she was careless. approaching a pack of wolves too close, making them attack her. She escaped - narrowly- but wounded, and would have been hunted down by the pack for sure without the help of Shalelu. It was the same Shalelu, who brought civilization to her. The elven speech, using fire, wearing clothes, the use of weapons, even sleeping on a real bed. Silent Stalker became an infrequent, yet familiar sight around Sandpoint, mostly when she expected Shalelu to visit the town. When she heard of her saviors plans to join a caravan, she immediately chose to join as well.

Personality: silent, as her name suggests, Silent Stalker is very energetic, always busy with something, no matter how small or trivial the activity. She seems to be especially fond of being usefull to Shalelu, but isn't too shy to offer help to anyone else as well. She is very innocent of the ways of the world, and obviously uneasy when visiting settlements.

Gear: Silent Stalker doess not possess all that much gear, her spear is self made, the steeltip a present from Shalelu, the only cloth she owns are two patchwork hide cloaks, made of the hide of innumerable small animals she hunted herself., one she wears, the other is used as a sack to transport her few rations - mostly berris and eadable roots.

I'm sorry for the delay in posting my character, my girlfriend is in the process of moving in with me, and thats... stressfull. yet great  ;D

Thorne

I just got swamped. And then the new patch hit and.. what year is it?

So I haven't had a chance to look at the folder yet. ^^;

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Naughty Miss Adventure

Nothing to worry about Thorne; I suspect we all get unexpected things to deal with at some point or another.  I haven't yet gotten the chance to make a solid start and am still going over the concepts, so there's still some time.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Naughty Miss Adventure on August 15, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
Just as a point of curiosity; would anyone be interested in playing Ameiko?  Not a definite at this point, just something I'm putting out there.

Secondly, glad to see that the characters are rolling in.  As a helpful point, can you guys let me know what sort of kinks and lewds your hoping to indulge in during the course of the game.

I myself hold no interest playing Ameiko, but could play Sandru Vhiski. In regards lewds I have wide category of kinks and okay with most lewds. Easier say my offs would be MxM, scat, vore and anything related body waste.

Autocad

If I were to pick an NPC to play I'd choose Shalelu. (Hot blonde elf with big meme boobs!) :P

As for lewds, no particular cravings this early on, just stay away from the guro and scat and I'll be fine.

Zaer Darkwail

Well note to Autocad; my char has crush for Shalelu which may develop into romance (so if your up to roleplay it out it would be swell :)).

Chulanowa

Will get on the kink subject once I have something other than a phone to crack it out on, lol

Thorne

Heh.
This looks like as good a place as any to try this again ..

Innoki Duskwoven
Elven Slayer (Bounty Hunter)
Innoki Duskwoven often watches even his own people with something akin to amusement. Raised by elves, living with elves, he still isn't sure about the ones who have returned, that call Kyonin 'home'.

Tall, with the tight, compact musculature that many would call 'catlike', Innoki is well-suited to his work. Quiet, observant, he is rarely noted as he passes, but always seems to be watching when someone does meet his eyes.
He wears well-made leather armor over simple traveler's clothing in dull greys and blues. There's a flash of bright colour at his throat - a scarf or some such in a vivid scarlet - but Innoki clearly prefers to blend, when he can manage. He's well-armed, with a long curved sword slung over his back with an unstrung longbow sticking out of a pocket on his quiver and a curved blade on his hip. Maybe a little /too/ well armed...
A faint scent of weapon oil, leather and soap hangs about in his vicinity, and the rare times he speaks up, he sounds a soft, velvet baritone.

Out on his own for the first time since his mentor judged him competent, Innoki is at least familiar with the Varisian coastline, and most of its small towns, larger towns and cities. He's starting to appreciate human eccentricities; Sandpoint has a number of the best human eccentricities - and food - he's found. His tales have earned him more than one free stay in the Rusty Dragon, even if he hasn't always played an integral part in those stories (and he has a suspicion that the trouble to drag them out of him is half the fun for the innkeeper). While her establishment is somewhat 'new' - by his mentor's measure, anyway - Innoki's been in often enough to be familiar with Ameiko, enough so to convince her to teach him her native language, in trade for more stories.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Naughty Miss Adventure

Okay guys, I'm wanting to get this underway soonish, so I'll wait for all character sheets to be submitted by Wednesday, which will probably also be the date of the IC thread.  In the meantime, I'll put up the OOC in a few hours and hopefully we can get some party chatter going.  Anyone who's submitted a character is welcome to go there, but only those with completed and approved sheets start the IC when it launches.

Zaer Darkwail

Will you provide list approved chars so far Naughty? As above char of mine is ready.

Naughty Miss Adventure

OOC thread is now up, so everyone who submitted a character can go there, but remember that a full completed character sheet needs to be done before getting into the IC proper - so far, I think that would be Phantom, Zaer, Chula, Auto, and Petrus (though I think some may need to complete their equipment list).