Looking for a GM for a one on one PF or DnD 5e game

Started by Tick, May 02, 2015, 07:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick

Not my usual request but I have been recently reintroduced to systems and I never quite get to play them as much as a want.

So, why one on one? I have had very bad luck with group games and thus generally avoid them, and I generally prefer faster replies in general and try to keep my rp count down to focus on a few.

Secondly, I know this is rather demanding of me and I do apologize, but I prefer to rp with a lady or liege. Again, bad past experience with lords.

Now as for the game in general, if the resources are free I can play in most settings though the two versions I have some experience with are Pathfinders and 5e. Though I haven't gotten much experience in either so some rules may need some explanations or questions may arise.

Setting: I prefer Eberron but give me the materials and I can learn any setting fairly well.

Characters: I have three characters I want to play and would be happy to discuss them and work out the details if anyone is interested.

Thank you for reading, I am leaving it a bit obscure so that we can work out something we both enjoy instead of me setting a sort of law on what we will rp.

Tick