Fame Whore (Extreme, NonCon, Transformation- Fem looking for Male)

Started by magikal, January 02, 2013, 11:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the Transformation

Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story.

Story 1-
I'm looking for a writing partner to explore the relationship between an up and coming Hollywood starlet and her much older, famous/infamous, line of suitors. She's always looking to climb the social ladder, get whatever she can for free and move on. She arrives in Hollywood with nothing but girl next door looks and a dream to live in a gated community in the Hollywood Hills, hang out with celebrities, and have an ATM card with a practically infinte supply of money.

She will change herself for her lovers, act differently, even go so far as get plastic surgery if her lover wants her to, and her lovers almost always want her to.

Your character has intentions to change her into the perfect trophy wife and will go extremely far and starts by making suggestions like changing her hair color or hair style, how to wear her makeup, and what clothes to wear. Eventually you are trying to convince her that she needs plastic surgery to be perfect. She might end up being your perfect bimbo, complete with over the top body, mile high sex drive, and constant horniness.

Her only job is looking for her next conquest on her way to the top. She's the ultimate fame whore, and unlike some famous sisters who don't have any jobs or talent, she's not afraid to admit it to her girlfriends.

We will work on making the story together. If you're rich and successful enough, she might just settle down with you.

End of Story 1
---------
Begin Story 2
Wishes Gone Wrong! Science Amuck! Hooray for Curves!
Exotic and Erotic (Bimbo/Transform, NC, Extreme)
The ideas below are for transformation mainly. My character could be working at a lab as a technician and get exposed to something that altered her, or might be an ordinary woman vacationing and kidnapped/changed against her will, or even a college student looking to make a few extra bucks that agrees to be injected with a new vaccine, or lastly a regular woman who gets cursed/has a magical spell cast on her. Maybe my character was born a succubus and didn't know it until she turned 18. She somehow gained super-heroic powers- bitten by spider, alien ring, magic lamp, etc. She could even be an ordinary girl looking for a leg up to find a man- and the new treatment has unintended consequences.

"I would want to see the more adventurous things.. too.. What happened if her chest was so big she couldn't fit through doorways? What if her body actually aged backwards? What if her tits defied gravity and never needed a bra? What if her body was so sensitive that she couldn't wear clothes without breaking out in a rash? You could even do.. devil tails, red skin, and erogenous zones that glowed in the dark..  what if her stomach could break down sexual fluids and no longer need solid food? What if she was insatiable.. and always looking for sexual satisfaction? And lastly, don't forget the 6 foot tall glamazon that has bowling balls for tits."

I like a variety of themes/genres. The possibilities are endless.

End of Story 2
------------------------------------------
I have space for a few more games here on E. Typically I look for about 5 replies a week minimum, with at least a paragraph reply. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my O/O to see if we're a match.

If anything I've discussed piques your interest, please PM me and tell me what story you are interested in, what sort of character you want to play and what sort of transformations you envision happening. The game would be hosted in the channels here on Elliquiy, as opposed to instant messaging, email, or anything else.

If more than one person replies and has interest in the same story as you, I'd be willing to run multiple versions of the same scenario, as long as they were different characters, settings, goals, etc- don't get your panties in a bunch if they start off the similar, alright?

Thanks in advance and I hoped you enjoyed reading the descriptions!
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0