Are you good enough to be a Swedish commando? (Intelligence & Teamwork game)

Started by Doomsday, March 08, 2010, 07:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

September

Yes I am apparently  :)

My team lasted 3:12 on our first go, which makes us "Above Average".
Some of my ons.

Doomsday

Me and a group of friends are trying to get over 6+ minutes, but it seems like every game someone spazzes out.

Xenophile

This feels so much like betting at times. One team I was in scored below average, the next above. It's a fun team game, but I wouldn't see this used beyond then as a IQ test.
Ons and Offs
Updated 2011 June 5th A's and A's

Doomsday

What I hate is whenever you get to the 1 minute mark, and you have to click the numbers in order... There's always 1 person who can't read the instructions at the top and just lets the team lose.

September

Yes it's not measuring a crucial element of teamwork, directing others.  It's more like measuring your ability to support others without being thanked.  I think this might be a game for subs not doms.

I really like it.  ;)
Some of my ons.

Caeli

4:25:90. :)

We did the number-clicking one twice, and got it really fast both times. Awesome!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

WhiteyChan

4.32 on my very first try, at midnight after training.

Pretty good I think ;D

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

DrFier

Quote from: Doomsday on March 09, 2010, 05:20:20 PM
Me and a group of friends are trying to get over 6+ minutes, but it seems like every game someone spazzes out.

Almost beat you to it.

5:54:59 with a random team. Filled all the bars XD
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Citrus

DrFier

We should get an arranged team going sometime. We'd probably do better than random teams.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.