Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 08, 2013, 11:54:49 PM

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Donovan McKayne

Species:Vampire

Relationship Status:Single but is only interested in one woman

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance:Tall, Muscular, Has Tattoos running up and down his arms and one across his shoulders and neck, Very clean cut it is rare for Donovan to ever be seen with a beard or even stubble.

Ons and Offs:ONs: Biting, Scratching, Roughness, Romance, Intelligence, Battles for dominance. OFFs: Anything that belongs in a toilet

History:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Donovan was abandoned by his mother and father when he was a baby after a vampire attack that turned him. Both his parents were hunters and a rogue vampire thought he would stick it to them by turning their only child into something they despised. After being abandoned and left alone as a baby someone found him and brought him to an orphanage. The head of the orphanage seen the teeth marks in his neck and knew he would need special care. They fed him cattle blood to sustain him until he was old enough to fend for himself and then they made him leave the orphanage. He was 18 years old with nowhere to go and no one to care for him. Donovan learned to take care of himself for centuries until he met a man who took him in and gave him a place to live and a job. After the man who had taken him in died Donovan traveled from place to place and got into the MMA scene for a while. Fighting had become a lifestyle for the man, it paid good so therefore it put food in his stomach and cheap motel rooms to sleep in when he needed to.

He grew a hatred for people but knows that there are some good out there. The man is distant and always seems angry simply because he has a guard up at all times, not knowing who and who not to trust he simply doesn't trust anyone until they prove themselves to him. Donovan had heard about a coven for not only vampires but werecreatures as well in Alaska. Figuring he had already been damn near everywhere in the US he might as well check the place out and possibly settle down for a while.

Donovan spent a while in Alaska. When the man first got there he had intended to keep to himself and for the most part he did other then having to interact with people due to his job. That all changed when he met Summer Pierce . Donovan did his best to drive the woman away but she was persistent and any insult or nasty comment he would make the woman would throw right in his face proving she wasn't going to take his shit. After a while Donovan became attracted to the woman and eventually he couldn't get her off his mind, she had been the only person in a long time that he had actually had an interest in or wanted to be close to. The day Summer left Alaska Donovan was devastated even though he didn't show it. He remained in Alaska for a few more months, simply working and pushing everyone away like he normally did. The man had tried various things to try and get over Summer and forget her so that he could fully move on with his life but every attempt to block her out of his memory failed.

Eventually Donovan found himself leaving Alaska and going out to look for Summer. He searched the internet and asked around to figure out any clues as to where the woman went. Donovan knew she was with his former boss Patience Nightcurse but he had no clue where they both were and it was starting to aggravate the man. He started to become angry with himself for letting someone in again when he knew how the world worked, how people worked. Donovan figured he should have seen it coming and kept his distance but with a woman like Summer that was difficult to do.

His search for Summer was put on hold when he had gotten some information from an old vampire in a pub that he had seen a man who looked exactly like him who lived in a place called Rogue. After receiving the man's name Donovan did some research and found out that the man was his brother. Donovan didn't know whether he should hate or love the man but he knew he had to find him and try to get some answers about his parents who had left him on someone's doorstep. That's if this man he found out about wasn't abandoned by the pricks himself.

Very cool character Krys.  Donovan is my son's name.  ~grins~  Gives Nim's stamp of approval

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 09, 2013, 12:11:46 PM
Very cool character Krys.  Donovan is my son's name.  ~grins~  Gives Nim's stamp of approval

and he's going to grow up to be a real looker too I'm sure. :D

Nim

Quote from: SweetRevenge on October 09, 2013, 05:02:55 AM
Given that your thread title says you have room, I allowed myself to begin working on a character. I'll find better images to give you guys a better idea of what this guy looks like.

Player Name: SweetRevenge

Character Name: Ryden Evirri

Species: Wind Elemental

Relationship Status: Single

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual, leans more towards women.

Appearance:
Ryden sports long silver hair that drop past his pectorals and blue eyes that change like the sky itself and glow of energy. Slender, tall, he greatly prefers speed over power as he may not have the strength of a bull, but he makes up for it with rapid movements, counter-balancing and great accuracy. Scars are found here and there along his body, mostly old sword wounds. When in different forms, he keeps similar traits; silver fur/feathers/scales with glowing blue eyes like the sky.

Fashion-wise, the man enjoys long coats, aviator sunglasses, corner bowl hats, dress shirts, blazers, ties and jeans. He will be found with earphones, often listening to music.

Ons and Offs: ON: biting, dominative women, lust, passion, and pretty much any other form of sex, open minded otherwise OFF: Toilet stuff, mutilation, torture, humiliation.

Additional Info

Elementals have come in different forms and shapes, most concentrations of energies of their appropriate elements. With enough gathered power, they can take on the forms and likeliness of humans. Elementals have different core forms depending on their amounts of power of their day of conception. With time, they can learn to take on different forms as they learn to control themselves better. To learn a new form, however, it often requires them to learn to live their ways and time to understand how to change themselves into another form. Therefore, most wind elementals rarely have the attention span to learn new forms and those that do, don't have a large array with usually only a few forms at use. Ryden knows a few forms; human (core), wolf, eagle, and wyvern. They are able to use themselves to form their elements and can shift their whole selves into their elements(and form themselves into different things). However they live on a fine line, as if they ever run out of power, they dissipate and once all energy of said presence dissipates, their existence does as well. Wind elementals have a excellent control over the air and are known to be able to affect weather, fly (naturally), and even use the air to cut through things, which Ryden has an affinity for. With enough friction, even lightning can be formed, and rarely used due to the amount of power it takes.

Very well thought out character.  I really like him.  To add to what Snix has already mentioned very powerful moves by an elemental could be nearly godly.  So if any really big power moves are in the works I would only ask that you PM us with your ideas before posting them.  I wouldn't have the forest animals blown away in a freak wind storm in the aftermath of a power move.  lolz.  Gives Nim's stamp of approval. 

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 09, 2013, 12:49:04 PM
Very well thought out character.  I really like him.  To add to what Snix has already mentioned very powerful moves by an elemental could be nearly godly.  So if any really big power moves are in the works I would only ask that you PM us with your ideas before posting them.  I wouldn't have the forest animals blown away in a freak wind storm in the aftermath of a power move.  lolz.  Gives Nim's stamp of approval.

Yeah kinda took Lady Ara and Lord Eren a a few years to perfect the wildlife. :D

Snickerz

Don't worry about the profile stuff my dear, I'm actually putting everything up right now.... OOC thread can be found in the first post from there you have access to all the other ic and ooc threads, if you have any questions, comments or requests Nim and I are available whenever we can be.

Welcome to Rogue's happy family SweetRevenge. :-)

SweetRevenge

Yay =D I understand the fear of the god-moves. To kinda counterbalance things out, elementals would be more affected by energy/life-draining, since it's their very existence being sapped, not just their life-force (Though I know that's not the point). But as a bonus, it just makes that he can technically decide the next weather forecasts. His speed also makes him a good mailman candidate... =P

Snickerz

Quote from: SweetRevenge on October 09, 2013, 01:02:02 PM
Yay =D I understand the fear of the god-moves. And to kinda counterbalance things out, elementals would be more affected by energy/life-draining, since it's their very existence being sapped, not just their life-force. But as a bonus, it just makes that he can technically decide the next weather forecasts. His speed also makes him a good mailman candidate... =P

haha, well I'm sure he'll fit in just fine. :-)

Nim

Quote from: Black Howling on October 09, 2013, 12:46:38 AM

Player Name: Black Howing

Character Name: Delora

Species: Alu-Fiend (Half Succubus)

Relationship Status: Poly

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Delora as as stunning as the legends say. Standing at 5'9" when not in footwear, she is quite tall. Her true form has long red hair that almost looked dyed, yet has a natural glint to it. She has several tattoos, but also a birthmark on her chest right above and along her cleavage. The Mark is a hint at her heritage, yet instead of covering it up; the lady flaunts it. Almost any guise she takes has the some tint of red hair, though this is mainly by preference. Her body shape otherwise is every bit that of her demonic mothers. Long legged, large breasted, luscious lips. The perfect example of sensuality.

Ons and Offs: Ons: Men of Authority, Sweet Women, Charm. Offs: Jackasses, those who think their better then others.

Additional Details:

Mark of the Succubi: Delora inherited her mothers gift of majesty even if she did not inherit her wings. Her very presence causes men to want her. Yet she can tap into her mothers blood to enhance the effect. Swaying their emotions and minds. She can implant supernatural suggestions this way, but it's more art then science. And often a dangerous game.

Change: Just as her mother, Delora can also change her form to look like that of almost any other woman. The clause here is that they cannot be within a 6 inch height difference then herself, and all must be beautiful.

The Kiss: The last gift of her mother. The Succubus's kiss. With the locking of lips, or any other act of passion, Delora can drain the life force of her lovers.

What the hell... I posted to this one but its not showing... damned void monster must have eaten the post or something.  Anyway I'm half way tempted to say no but only because your being so mean to me.   :P 

Lucky for you I have a soft spot for beautiful women with tattoo's.   ;)  Gives Nim's stamp of approval.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on October 09, 2013, 01:21:49 PM
What the hell... I posted to this one but its not showing... damned void monster must have eaten the post or something.  Anyway I'm half way tempted to say no but only because your being so mean to me.   :P 

Lucky for you I have a soft spot for beautiful women with tattoo's.   ;)  Gives Nim's stamp of approval.

haha. You two are a hand full. ;)

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Nim on October 09, 2013, 12:11:46 PM

Thanks boss ;D
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Black Howling

Quote from: Nim on October 09, 2013, 01:21:49 PM

Mean? Me... Never. I just like to keep you and Snix busy. ;)

As for tatts. Knew they were the way in! :P

Thanks bossman.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 09, 2013, 01:57:05 PM
Mean? Me... Never. I just like to keep you and Snix busy. ;)

As for tatts. Knew they were the way in! :P

Thanks bossman.

lol... Well you post, and we'll worry about profiles. :P

Black Howling

Quote from: Snickerz on October 09, 2013, 02:02:06 PM
lol... Well you post, and we'll worry about profiles. :P

Alright bosslady. Posting will commence... When I get off work.

Snickerz

Quote from: Black Howling on October 09, 2013, 05:10:37 PM
Alright bosslady. Posting will commence... When I get off work.

There's no rush what so ever my dear. :D

Lynnie

Hey Boss Lady what is the current standings on male to female ratio?

Snickerz

20 males - 54 females

I haven't looked into sexual preferences though, and I know quite a few of the females are either lesbian... or bi.

Lynnie

Snickerz

That is entirely up to you my dear. :-)

Free range remember?

Well least for the most part.

Lynnie

*giggles and taps her chin* I might be messaging you and talking about my idea here soon.

Snickerz

Quote from: Lynnie on October 09, 2013, 06:24:04 PM
*giggles and taps her chin* I might be messaging you and talking about my idea here soon.

hah, alright darlin. :D

Lynnie

Submitting for your approval pleasure

Player Name: Lynnie

Character Name: Demetrius Silius

Species: Centaur

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Appearance: In his natural form he is about 15 hands high, if you were to measure him as a horse, his upper body is tanned, with several scars, dark brown hair that matches his tail, his coat is a chestnut brown, eyes are dark as chocolate. See picture for more details.
Natural Form

In his human form he is about 215 pounds of lean muscle, lightly tanned, his hair is a chestnut brown, his eyes remain the same color. In both forms he has a thick Roman accent that is left over from where he was raised. He does read four languages and speak four as well. Tends to be in the woods enjoying nature or in a library reading books. He does prefer her natural state but found library's don't allow horses inside and learned enough magic to change his shape at will.
Human Form

Ons and Offs: Dominating men, submissive women, toys, kissing, hugging, foreplay. Offs: Submissive men, dominating women, blood, gore, skat, death

Snickerz

Quote from: Lynnie on October 09, 2013, 06:55:01 PM
Submitting for your approval pleasure

Player Name: Lynnie

Character Name: Demetrius Silius

Species: Centaur

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Appearance: In his natural form he is about 15 hands high, if you were to measure him as a horse, his upper body is tanned, with several scars, dark brown hair that matches his tail, his coat is a chestnut brown, eyes are dark as chocolate. See picture for more details.
Natural Form

In his human form he is about 215 pounds of lean muscle, lightly tanned, his hair is a chestnut brown, his eyes remain the same color. In both forms he has a thick Roman accent that is left over from where he was raised. He does read four languages and speak four as well. Tends to be in the woods enjoying nature or in a library reading books. He does prefer her natural state but found library's don't allow horses inside and learned enough magic to change his shape at will.
Human Form

Ons and Offs: Dominating men, submissive women, toys, kissing, hugging, foreplay. Offs: Submissive men, dominating women, blood, gore, skat, death

Oo... I likey.

Lynnie

One more approval and Demetrius will be there making things interesting.

HarleyQuinn

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Hades Diavolo.

Species: Pegasus.

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Typical of most Greek women, she's got an olive complexion with dark hair and golden eyes. Her eyes are considered very rare in Greece so she tries to mask them with colored contacts. She hates to wear them but she'd rather fit in than stand out. Her hair is naturally straight and hangs just below her breasts. She's often braiding it and unbraiding those chocolate colored tresses out of a nervous habit. She has no piercings or tattoos, preferring not ruin her skin. She wears natural makeup and unless she's dressing up, you won't see her in anything other than tight jeans, flip flops, and a tight fitting shirt. She prefers comfy over trendy. She's got a slightly thick Greek accent, so you have to bear with her to understand her. She was born and raised in Greece her whole life and just recently came to Castle Rogue after getting tired of the ruin of Greece.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Sex, Sugar, and Screams. (The good kind ;) )

Offs: Scat, Sloth, and Stupidity.

History
Hades is the great granddaughter of Poseidon and Medusa. Contrary to popular belief that the history books like to get wrong, Poseidon and Medusa had more than one child. They in fact had two. Yes, she's got a bit of unique name but she likes it. Make fun of it and you'll incur the wrath that she's aptly named after. Her father is the constellation in the sky, that much History got correct. However, not all pegasus's are male. She was the rare female out of a long line of males. She didn't consider herself any different. Usually when a person sees a Pegasus, they're in their horse form. Another thing that History likes to leave out. They have a human form. The other child of Poseidon and Medusa died at birth and it's still a touch subject to talk about. Deciding not to keep her, Hades was dropped off at a wealthy nobleman and noblewoman's house. They kept her and raised her until their death. She ages much slower than her mortal peers and she often finds that saddening.

She could never understand why she was named after Hades. Maybe it's because Hades is such a chauvinistic asshole that her father liked to take little digs at him whenever possible. Especially since Hades LOVES to point out that all Pegasus's are supposed to men. Whatever. She tries to not pay attention to the whole Mount Olympus thing. As far as she's concerned, it doesn't exist to her. She's always lived in Greece and had no urge to leave until the financial trouble of her country began to take it's toll on everyone. She was just glad that she could escape. Unlike her family. She has no brother or sisters and the only people she keeps in touch with are the nuns that she briefly lived with for a couple of months. They had made such an impact in her life.

Then, deciding that she needed to do something with her life, she enlisted into the local pilot school to get her certification and license. It didn't take her long and she worked in Athens as a pilot. She made several international trips but always returned home to her country. Now, she's at Castle Rogue in search of a fresh start. She had heard through the underground that this was place very accepting of people of supernatural origin.

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 09, 2013, 07:25:51 PM

Player Name: HarleyQuinn.

Character Name: Hades Diavolo.

Species: Pegasus.

Relationship Status: Single.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Typical of most Greek women, she's got an olive complexion with dark hair and golden eyes. Her eyes are considered very rare in Greece so she tries to mask them with colored contacts. She hates to wear them but she'd rather fit in than stand out. Her hair is naturally straight and hangs just below her breasts. She's often braiding it and unbraiding those chocolate colored tresses out of a nervous habit. She has no piercings or tattoos, preferring not ruin her skin. She wears natural makeup and unless she's dressing up, you won't see her in anything other than tight jeans, flip flops, and a tight fitting shirt. She prefers comfy over trendy. She's got a slightly thick Greek accent, so you have to bear with her to understand her. She was born and raised in Greece her whole life and just recently came to Castle Rogue after getting tired of the ruin of Greece.

Ons and Offs:

Ons: Sex, Sugar, and Screams. (The good kind ;) )

Offs: Scat, Sloth, and Stupidity.

History
Hades is the great granddaughter of Poseidon and Medusa. Contrary to popular belief that the history books like to get wrong, Poseidon and Medusa had more than one child. They in fact had two. Yes, she's got a bit of unique name but she likes it. Make fun of it and you'll incur the wrath that she's aptly named after. Her father is the constellation in the sky, that much History got correct. However, not all pegasus's are male. She was the rare female out of a long line of males. She didn't consider herself any different. Usually when a person sees a Pegasus, they're in their horse form. Another thing that History likes to leave out. They have a human form. The other child of Poseidon and Medusa died at birth and it's still a touch subject to talk about. Deciding not to keep her, Hades was dropped off at a wealthy nobleman and noblewoman's house. They kept her and raised her until their death. She ages much slower than her mortal peers and she often finds that saddening.

She could never understand why she was named after Hades. Maybe it's because Hades is such a chauvinistic asshole that her father liked to take little digs at him whenever possible. Especially since Hades LOVES to point out that all Pegasus's are supposed to men. Whatever. She tries to not pay attention to the whole Mount Olympus thing. As far as she's concerned, it doesn't exist to her. She's always lived in Greece and had no urge to leave until the financial trouble of her country began to take it's toll on everyone. She was just glad that she could escape. Unlike her family. She has no brother or sisters and the only people she keeps in touch with are the nuns that she briefly lived with for a couple of months. They had made such an impact in her life.

Then, deciding that she needed to do something with her life, she enlisted into the local pilot school to get her certification and license. It didn't take her long and she worked in Athens as a pilot. She made several international trips but always returned home to her country. Now, she's at Castle Rogue in search of a fresh start. She had heard through the underground that this was place very accepting of people of supernatural origin.

A pegasus named hades? haha. awesome... I approve her.