Seeking a Hinata for a Night Elf (Cross-over F for F)

Started by Dath, January 04, 2012, 12:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

Hokai, I've been out of it for a while so I'm back to make another RP... this time a nice one on one.

First off, my character;

Name: Dath 'Kitty' Starfury
Race: Succubus with a Kal'dorei form - Born Kal'dorei but transformed into a Succubus.
Traits: Magical Sight (Naturally blind), Bestial Senses (Enhanced nose and ears), Succubus, Physically Strong, Magically Knowledgeable but weak in practice. Druid, Mage, Priest.

Synopsis:
To say that Dath is unlucky would be an understatement, being an Engineer was perhaps a terrible late-life career choice given it's implications, the implications being explosive in nature normally. Dath herself was a pretty proficient engineer, able to use her ability to absorb knowledge to build bigger and better machines with each idea. This all culminated in the building of a device which would be able to create permanent portals that didn't require any sort of magic - in theory, in practice it exploded and sent Dath flying through the dimensional barriers and eventually landing in a field of grass.

With broken bones and a magical supply which only slowly recharged now the woman found herself in a hospital bed in a strange place with people speaking a strange language, intrigued the woman decided to learn as much about these different humans as she could and after a couple of years she was able to speak fluent Japanese. Given her own talents as a Druid she found herself in a position to give back to this new community, finding that her indiscriminate magic allowed her to surpass the Hokage in healing ability, this earned her a quarantine ward in the Konohakagure Hospital which is where patients who couldn't be healed by traditional means would be sent, though they would have to pay Dath in their own way.

Meanwhile a relationship had blossomed between Hinata and Naruto which had not been consumated in any way when tragedy struck. An assassination attempt on the future Hokage had failed in it's direct approach but the after-effects were felt by the boy as the poison from the assassin's blade caused him to lapse into a coma. This gave Dath an opportunity, she had been longing for someone in any way since she'd come to this dimension but had found that as a lesbian she'd find nobody willing to be with her... especially as she wasn't Human. Dath hatched a plan in her head to make Hinata hers using Naruto's life as bait.

TL;DR:
Dath is a Night Elf/Succubus who is falling between dimensions due to an Engineering accident. - Hinata finally gets her Naruto and things seem like they'll be happy ever after, that is until he comes down with a life threatening disease. Only one person seems to be capable of healing it and they're reluctant, Hinata goes to Dath and is offered an ultimatum; Cheat on Naruto to save him, or he dies. RP centers around causing Hinata the virgin to become obsessed with sex with Dath to forget about Naruto who she's meant to be saving.

I feel like I could have missed something here so if you're interested, drop me a line!

Dath

While it's true I currently have this RP going, if anyone else is interested in it I would be willing to do it with them too as I'd love to see other people's reactions with the character.

Dath

I am looking for more people to play with right now. I currently have one game I'm enjoying but would love more to play with.

Dath

As my current partners have either left or are too busy I am looking for more for this RP. Feel free to throw me a message and we'll deal with the details in PM ^^