BloodRoses Role Play Ideas (Updated Frequently) (new, M/M F/F F/M M/F)

Started by Bloody Paramour, June 12, 2009, 05:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Paramour

Open For Games, Sorry for my Hiatus Guys! Looking forward to starting new ones and rejoining old ones.

Blood Roses New
THIS WILL INVOLVE VAMPIRES
I would like to play a really good vampire story. I could play Male or Female, but for this I prefer Male. (this can be M/M or M/F, or F/F F/M whatever you prefer

Ranson is one of those vampires everyone likes to fantasize about. He is rich, he has a nice house, hes gentlemenly, but when he gets angry, he becomes a ravaging bloodthirsty beast.

Ranson has been alone for centuries. Among his family, the vampires who shadow his side, there are those who tease his need for the companionship of lesser beings. however, during his many trips to the surrounding cities of the human world (however his visage may be appealing) he wanders as if a shadow, searching for something that piques his interest.

"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Allangar

i like the Bloodrose idea, i would like to play the sire that change her into the women that she dream to be and also be good to do it by post here. just les me know if you are interested i would lay the setup.

GnothiSeauton

I love the sound of your One Last Year story line (went through something like that).  If you're still looking, I'd love to play it.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: Allangar on June 15, 2009, 09:24:40 PM
i like the Bloodrose idea, i would like to play the sire that change her into the women that she dream to be and also be good to do it by post here. just les me know if you are interested i would lay the setup.

Im pretty interested. ill set up the IC Topic by...hmm, hows tomorrow? PM Me <3

Bloody Paramour

Bloody Paramour

Bloody Paramour

Open For Games, Sorry for my Hiatus Guys! Looking forward to starting new ones and rejoining old ones.