Hunter's Fandoms and other cravings(M for F)

Started by Hunter, November 02, 2016, 08:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I'm going to take a stab at a few of these.  For some, I have plots in mind (though open to modification) and with others nothing much more than a basic idea.   Most, but not all, are anime based. . . and I've seen alot of different stuff over the years.
Please feel free to message me if you've got an idea for something that might tickle my fancy!

Fandoms with plots!

Souls Intertwined - Pretty Sailor Soldier Moon (Sailor Venus)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29712.0
Let's face it, I've been working on this story on and off for something like 15 years and there's still plenty of story left to explore.  I'm open to either the reincarnated or original (Venusian) versions of these characters.

Beginnings - Claymore anime (possible OC or canon character)
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6464971/1/Beginnings
I've successfully written the first half of this storyline, and would be willing to dive into a role play based on it.

Trouble has a Way of Finding Us - Oh My Goddess! (Urd)
I have a partially written story about a human male turned God who was briefly under tutelage of Urd (mostly because she was the one who was answered the call to the Goddess Help Line).  The story is intended to cover his promotion to God (second class) and his engagement with Urd.   I'll be happy to send what I've got written to anyone interested in pursuing this potential story.

Fandoms without plots!
Harem Scarem - Campione! (Liliana, possible multiple partners)
While I do enjoy a good harem anime, I rarely find them interesting enough to role play.  However, the basic concept is interesting enough that I'd be wanting to chase down a potential story or two.   I'd really consider multiple partners on this one...something else I almost never do.

The Monk and the Demon Slayer - InuYasha (Miroku/Sango)
This represents another of my tried and beloved pairings...I'd be open to any plots for this.

Other Cravings!
Catgirls!
I'm really wanting a story with both characters being nekos (or furries).

Hunter

I've added a few pictures for reference.   More content coming soon.