A's Requests l Seeking Vintage Anime Plots/RPs! (Mobile Suit Gundam UC)

Started by ADoggett, November 09, 2014, 05:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADoggett

Welcome to the Weeb Den

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” ― Albert Einstein

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

Pleae Do Not Post In This Thread If You Are A Guest! Always PM Me!

-Mobile Suit Gundam Universal CenturyWriting-

In the Valley of Freedom(w/Mirai Yashima on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Sleggar Law x Mirai Yashima

A Captain's Secrets(w/Lady Haman on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Emma Sheen x Henken Bekkener

Moonlight Lover(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Miguel Gaia

The Doctor is In(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Miguel Gaia

Rick Dong(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Miguel Gaia

Midnight Fenrir(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Miguel Gaia

The Bride of Zeon(w/Lady Haman on F-List) a F/F/Multi M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Haman Karn  

Zeon's New Pet(w/Amuro-Ray via F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Amuro Ray

-Original Universe/ AU Writing-

Towards the Terra(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -CRUSHER JOE AU-

The Terror of Murphy Pirate(w/Lady Haman on F-List) a F/F/F pairing -CRUSHER JOE/DIRTY PAIR CROSSOVER-

As We Remained As Steel(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -DYSTOPIAN/SCI-FI/80s-

Lamia vs Naga(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -ORIGINAL UNIVERSE/FANTASY-

Blind Man's Bluff(w/Sekah) a F/M pairing -OLD WESTERN/FEMDOM/SLAVERY-

Dragon Ball Z: A New Hope(w/Matttheman) a F/M pairing -DRAGON BALL Z UNIVERSE-

The New Hero of Mobius(w/Matttheman) a M/Multiple F pairing-SONIC THE HEDGEHOG *ARCHIE*-

Getter Robo Z(w/Starryphantasy via F-List) a Multiple M/ Multiple F pairing-GETTER ROBO-

Synthetic Hope (w/Flassche) a M/Robot pairing-SCI-FI REALITY-

The Shroud of Belligerence(w/Silvermyst) a F/M pairing -GETTER ROBO AU-

The Birth of a Kingdom(w/Mac84) a F/M pairing -SPACE BATTLE SHIP YAMATO/SAILOR MOON AU CROSSOVER-

Memories and Prospects(w/TheOscan) a multi F/M pairing -HISTORICAL/NAZISM-

TMNT: Family Bonds(w/Matttheman89) a multi F/M pairing -TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES AU-

Star Fox: The New Generation(w/Mattheman89) a multi F/M pairing -STAR FOX AU CROSSOVER-

Street Fighter: The Prime Adulation(w/Desirous) a M/T*F pairing-STREET FIGHTER/EXTREME-

City of the Night(w/ Desirous) a M/F & M/M pairing-REALITY/PROSTITUTION

Macross: Have You Forgotten Love?(w/Akirakaneda) a M/F pairing-SFD MACROSS/ROBOTECH-

Mekuban Battleship(w/Tortuga) a Alien M/ Alien F pairing-ORIGINAL UNIVERSE/SCI-FI ANIME-

A Militant Mind (w/ Altheras)a M/M pairing-SCI-FI REALITY/ANIME-

Guyver Redux(w/DominantPoet)a M/F pairing-GUYVER/EXTREME-

Mentoring the Fallen(w/Kiari03)a M/F pairing-VAMPIRE/LOW FANTASY-

Bloody Secretary(w/ Pandorarose3)a M/F pairing- LOW FANTASY & VAMPIRES-

The Hunter and the Hunted (w/ Doctor Red)a M/F pairing-D&D/WoW/ORIGINAL-

Starlight, Starbright(a.k.a Full Length Armor Ocean Blue/Record of the Blue War)(w/ Doctor Red) a F/M pairing-SCI-FI ANIME-

Lectures in Relationships(w/ MidnightSpade) a M/T*M pairing -YU-GI-OH!-

Mercenaries of the Stars(w/ SargentToughie) a M/F pairing-SCI-FI ANIME-

The Ruse of Taboo(w/ Eratheos)a F/M pairing-EXOTIC/ANTHROS/EXTREME-

ADoggett

Well hello there! I'm assuming you're here to possibly find a new partner or engage in some of my many literary fantasies, so welcome to my request page! Here you'll find just  that and a little bit more.

Heya, nice to meet you! You can call me A. I'm a queer femme artist and shameless weeaboo trash pile who likes to write about fictional characters getting down and dirty, with style of course. I have over 20+ years RP experience and I use writing as a creative outlet as well as a way to get to know more people with similar interests.

With my own forum roleplaying preferences and in compliance to Elliquiy's rules/regulations, I'm just leaving this little tid bit here for you all to read. This also includes some frequently asked questions (FAQs) and other information that I feel is needed to be posted as well.

When Am I Available to RP?:

Given my current job, I'm only off Monday and Tuesday, but with forum RPs if one is willing to wait for a response, I can post whenever I have a chance. Monday and Tuesdays however are always game for more free flow posts. I'm also available on F-List.[/font]

What Kinds of Pairings do You Prefer/Play?:

I play almost EVERY pairing imaginable! I love to explore my sexuality and that has taken me to the depths of the universe and back (really!), so if you have it in mind, simply ask me and we can talk about it. I don't have an extremely strong preference as to what type of pairing I like to play as far as partners are concerned, but I'm personally a switch, meaning that I am comfortable being dominant, submissive, and everything in between. For fem/female roles, I love playing femme fatales, femdoms, and matronly types. My kink meter doesn't really have a turn off switch, so this applies to any pairing out there in my opinion.

How Long Are Your Posts?:

I tend to write AT LEAST two paragraphs or more. Paragraphs to me are at least 5 sentences or more including character dialogue. I tend to write based off of what my partner does so as not to overwhelm or underwhelm their own writing capabilities and to keep things on an equal playing ground! I don't really discriminate. However, this does exclude one liners, 'text talk', and blatant mispelling/illiteracy. I don't mind writing with a partner who's character is illiterate, uses slang, or has a pronounce accent that's delegated by how you write for them (i.e. y'all, dem') as I've done this countless of times to add flavor to my writing and make the characters more believable, but I'll refrain from writing with anyone who can't abide by that. I write with lots of people who don't use English as their first language and I'm extremely open to writing with those of different nationalities for sure, but when it gets difficult to communicate on that level then there simply isn't any purpose to write!

What Do You Expect Out of a Partner?:

Everything basic concerning human rights! We are to respect one another and honor certain wishes that we may have to keep things smooth and civil. I have made many close friends on this website although I have run across a few who were highly disrespectful for no apparent reason at all. I have been kicked out of RPGs or have left due to people disrespecting me in the past, and although many of us on this website operate under screen names or a level of anonymous personas, I like to keep it that way unless we decide to get to know one another a bit more. With that said, I don't like to make things too personal too quick. If I offend you, I expect you to tell me as I will gladly extend the favor courteously! If our RPG goes stale and you don't wish to continue it, simply let me know or we can start on something else to spice it up. Being hateful or rude really isn't called for. If I don't respond to you right away, I might just be busy or away. I have a variant schedule especially when school starts back up as I'm totally dedicated to my education, so please be considerate!

Also, in no way does anyone have to respond to me when I message them, but I personally find it rude to not give a simple 'no thank you' or 'maybe next time' when I do make correspondence. I grant the save favor to others by explaining why I'm personally denying an request or explaining why I'm too busy to RP at the moment. Not giving explanations or simply saying a simple 'yes' or 'no' makes you come across as elitist in my humble opinion :)

NOTE:I do NOTplay underage characters and every character I play as unless specified prior in an Out Of Character(OOC) discussion consents to any sex act preformed. I also consent as well as my partner OOC before engaging in anything sexual as far as this website, RPing, or chatting is concerned. If my partner gets uncomfortable or vice versa, we are to talk about it and agree to slow down! If there are any safe words involved in the RPG setting, those are to be communicated OOC if specified before hand.

MY O/OS

Here you can read everything that turns me on and everything else that makes me just say 'no' (which is constantly changing!):

ADoggett

CURRENT CRAVINGS
Note: These are subject to change on any given whim, mentions of if the plot is taken, of interest, or currently dormant will add to the list as it goes. Some of these are loose ideas and are open to interpretation and are welcome to be expounded upon.
Definitely of Interest
Not currently of Interest
Negotiable on Interest
Very Iffy, though worth a one shot!

ANIME/MANGA BASED
This is definitely something I'm seeking out and I'm open to just about every pairing and situation, theme, etc. The sky is the limit, though I am very much looking to do something Mega-Man related in the here and now.

REALITY BASED
The allure of an airline stewardess is all too apparent: a classic representation of prim beauty, manner and poise... but what would that look like if it were to unravel? In the world of so called glamour, where 'legs' put you on your last one and tensions are high, one can wonder what truly goes on in the lives of the beautiful few. These plots revolve around high flying men and women of all types. Ideally, I'm open to playing a multitude of roles whereas my partner can take on any role that they wish depending on plot requirements... Occupationally, the look and lifestyle of those in this type of aviation satiates a lot of desires of mine, here are a few!

Learning the Ropes: MC (My Character) is a stewardess new to the fleet. Young, impressionable, and avidly interested in what her new career path can bring her, she comes to find that her Captain has more plans for her than she initially thought. This theme would be open to interpretation, though the general praxis remains that my role would be that of the female flight attendant. I am looking for lots of sexual tension, Age Difference, cheating/NTR, Exhibitionism, and potentially Femdom (giving) if this so fits the mood.

ADoggett

Giving a monthly bump here because there is definitely where its at for me now, feel free to inquire. Any pairing, theme, ideas, etc. are welcome.

ADoggett

This month's current craving really centers around He-Man and The Masters of the Universe (the original 80s lore and canon as well as the TV series), feel free to inquire if you're looking to write opposite of a dominant Evil-Lyn!

ADoggett

Looking for more original universe and or canon writing, mainly for old anime (sci-fi/mecha/fantasy/etc.) from the 1970s through the 1980s. Niche, I know, but that's where my muse is.

In the mood for the following;

-Mobile Suit Gundam (The original all the way through Zeta or ZZ, open to other discussions)
-Original Concepts
-Space Adventure Cobra
-Lupin the 3rd
-City Hunter
-Osamu Tezuka works

ADoggett

VERY MUCH in the mood for Mobile Suit Gundam related RPs, mainly of the original series. Any characters and themes welcome honestly, I'd just love to meet someone else who would be into a Gundam themed RP.