Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Guilty. And yet, I don't actually feel guilty for it.

Ever cheated on something important?

bubby

Not Guilty. Just can't do it.

Ever get money from your mom, saying it's for one thing, but really use it for playing around?

Harley Quinn

Not Guilty, I have a great relationship with mine and can be honest with her about anything.

Ever got so mad and broke something, only to regret a second later?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

CupidCatt

Yep. A beautiful piece of glassware my brother got me for a birthday. I was very angry with him though, and for a second it did feel amazingly satisfying to watch it shatter.

Ever stole something but felt so guilty you returned it?

Katiana

Not Guilty (on the having stolen part)

Have you ever woken up and realised you can't remember what you did the night before?

Tersius

Very guilty....

Ever heard stories of what you did the night before, and didn't believe them??

Katiana

Guilty (an it that just made me lol)

Ever woken up and not known where you are?

CupidCatt

Yes (though I wasn't actually anywhere strange... I semi-regularly wake up and find the place disorienting, only to realise it's somewhere pretty familiar).

Ever promised that would be your last cigarette ever, and lit up within an hour of promising?

Dovel

Not Guilty, never took up the habit.

Borrow a book and not return it?
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

CupidCatt

Guilty. But contrite.

Walking into a wardrobe when you were a kid and being consistently disappointed that it never led into Narnia?

Katiana

Not guilty (but did walk into a wall hoping it worked like platform 9 3/4)

Have you ever been so busy with your thoughts that you suddenly realise you're talking to yourself?

P.s I may have been tipsy

Falstaff

Guilty at work...often so busy, I talk to myself to think.

Ever go LARPING?

CupidCatt

I had to look that up. Nope, but it sounds interesting.

Ever walk in on somebody masturbating and get kinda turned on by it?

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Katiana on March 11, 2013, 01:39:59 PM
Not guilty (but did walk into a wall hoping it worked like platform 9 3/4)

Hahahahahaha!

Not Guilty.

Ever walked in on someone having sex?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Tersius

Guilty. Never letting myself in at Grandma's again... :P

Ever been asked to join a couple in bed?

Blythe

Guilty. It was interesting.

Ever been asked to just watch a couple in bed?

CupidCatt

Nope.

Ever find somebody's naked photos (of themselves) and make a mental note...?

Harley Quinn

Nope.

Ever told someone they looked great in a new outfit when they really didn't?
Ons/Offs - Absences

CupidCatt

Yes. Often. I've even tried that with myself in the mirror. If they like it and it isn't ridiculous on them (or obscene) I tend to live and let live when it comes to fashion absurdities. Have you seen my avatar? That's the kinds weirdness I enjoy  8-)

Have you ever been guilty of breaking a promise (a proper one, not a silly one) to a friend?

Harley Quinn

I probably have, at some point, but I can't remember.

Have you ever dyed your hair a color you loved, but everyone else hated it on you?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Snapespersephone

Guilty
Have you ever made a video or taken a pic and been to drunk to remember it in the morning?
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

CupidCatt

That used to happen constantly. Now, not so much.

Have you ever been so desperate to get the last word that you stormed back into a room, after storming out of it already?

KieraHaroden

Very guilty, but not so much out of desperation. Mostly because I remembered another point and had to put it across.

Ever stormed out after an argument and did a run through of what the other person would be doing at that moment?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

CupidCatt

Oh yep.

Ever thought of the perfect comeback after the argument is over, only to slip it into a new argument, and feel a little like a fraud for not coming up with something on the fly?

Blythe

Guilty. SO MUCH.

Ever try to get someone to try something you think is great, even when you know the other person will hate it?