Fezzik's Rhyming Thread

Started by Remiel, December 24, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Those mysteriously buried swirls of light are only found by the heart's own sleuths

Scouring the soul's landscape with peering glass in hand, these little investigators search
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Bathed in light from the brightest stars, it sits upon a mystic perch

Consciousness ripples brilliant hues, a lyrical melody beckons
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

It fills the ears.. soaks through the skin.. in a flash of milliseconds

The blood inside sighs with such pleasure as this song seeps deeper yet
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Wrapping around each wayward soul, a precious gift no longer bereft

Pulsing radiant filled with joy, a brand new day is dawning
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

As those pesky humans with their luscious blood wake.. this cold blood drinker is yawning..

For the sun, you see, it sends it's rays.. instincts scream inside.. it's time to sleep
*See Pillory*

Xandria

A vampire's schedule is so very set, and their slumber oh so deep

But the light of the moon is worth the loss, of golden rays of beauty

Mordred

It's waxes and wanes do perfectly show how the silvery orb is moody

Yet in the veins, that gorgeous light shines, giving the hunter his needful quest
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Each pounding pulse a radiant beat, all thoughts now far from rest

Sensing beyond mere mortal man, these creatures of night transcendent

Mordred

Unlike the mortals, yet also born of blood.. but by the red drop oh so descendant

I can't help but lay my head upon soil.. wondering if the earth also beats
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Through the ground from deepest earth a melody retreats

One ancient drum of ages old, a siren's song to capture

Mordred

Innocent(?) sailor hears that tune.. his soul does fill with rapture

A dive into it's murky depths, he must find the source of this magic
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Tis the folly of man to seek such secrets, the end is often tragic

But pure of heart, if ye be, King Neptune may take pity

Mordred

The vampire listens for his own heartbeat.. and the results.. they are not pretty

An echo of wind.. as he taps his knuckles.. but a beat, there is no sound
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Fear not undead creature, for what once was lost, may again be found

An ocean of mysteries awaits discovery, a wondrous adventure to take

Mordred

Long ago I was swiped at with a wooden implement.. but later I learned it was fake

These days I can smell the tree-type things.. sadly, I enjoy their aroma
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Something learned from a fateful encounter, I shall give you a special diploma!

Now what about garlic my clever friend, may I offer you some pasta?

Mordred

Decline I will, oh scrumptious one.. does my name say I'm a Rasta?

Garlic, oh you devious creature, instead I'll swipe a kiss
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Smiling softly I can't help but lean closer, your touch of lips pure bliss

You are such a charming seductive creature, so I shall steal a playful nibble

Mordred

In that case, my delicious morsel, on that skin of yours I'll scribble

Sorry if it tickles some.. does it help if I blow it dry?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Giggling delighted my eyes meet yours, I will be most grateful if you try

Now for you enthralling one, a stroke or two of my design, upon that delicious skin

Mordred

Trying to stay still, oh it's difficult you see, yet this is absolutely a Win

Crazy sensations accompany those strokes, all around seems to fade far away
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Teasing brush strokes here and there, this beguiling game we play

Bathed in mysterious moonlight, a breathless moment shared

Mordred

To how the silvery orb caresses your skin, nothing can be compared

A faint song it sends in it's magical way, soothing my every sense
*See Pillory*

Xandria

That magic melody holds me captive, shattering every defense

Hands entwined we watch the stars, my heart begins to race

Missy

Your wondorous charms, I turn to peer into your lovely face.

Encircle my arms, I hold you in joyous embrace.