Fezzik's Rhyming Thread

Started by Remiel, December 24, 2010, 02:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

One secret blend with an exotic touch, a favorite indulgence spent

Rolling thunder with the coming storm, to the tower we should hurry

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Yet on our way, wafting in the air, a tendril of delicious curry

Surely we can pause a bit, gotta keep the old strength up!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ooh no question I agree, let's hope they have that dessert in syrup!

Garlic Naan, but ahem, you're a vampire, so perhaps some plain to dip in the sauce?

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Thank you, lovely human, I almost forgot.. yeah, not pretty when my skin grows moss

Weeks of hedge clippers, it's such a pain.. I'd rather be as I am
*See Pillory*

Xandria

And what you are is utterly delightful, nothing like the Vampire of Bram

I will also share my thumb is green, should you ever require a trimming

Mordred

Tempting thought there, I have to admit, my fear of that garlic is dimming

Just please.. oh kind beauty, please be kind.. for I do have a ticklish nature
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Never fear my handsome rogue, one snip and your trust I'll capture!

But before we begin to free your mind, may I offer you a sweet elixir?

Mordred

Do you mind if at first, I add some cinnamon, to that magical little mixture?

Engines are revved, all systems are go, I'm ready to blast to the stars
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Whatever you desire, I shall add, but you might end up on Mars

Potent stuff this is, if I may say so, and not something with which we should trifle

Mordred

Into my storage coffin I dive, making a commotion as I search and I rifle

'Life on Mars' does play, as calmly I lay, ready for the potion you have to offer
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Whispered spell over bubbling brew, a special goblet retrieved from my coffer

To your lips I place the golden cup, one sip charming one and you will see

Mordred

Doubtful creature I am, I admit, yet in moments my mind drifts up and free

The music pulls and prods, what a cool way to be, can I stay like this for a while?
*See Pillory*

Xandria

The effects take hold more quickly than expected, something changes in your style

Smiling I say, of course you may stay, within this realm of ancient melodies.

Mordred

I have this sneaking suspicion, here there are no mental calamities

Steps through the music, they lead up, yet the feet.. whoa they remain still
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Something is needed to start this dancing, and I know what might fit the bill!

Liquid black and aromatic, steaming hot and a wonder drug

Mordred

Before I even lift that cup, I can feel the glug, glug, glug

Now when the key is turned, the engine should start fast
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Stimulating every neuron, this day should be a blast!

Thus far this day I have had but two, a craving now for number three!

Mordred

Time to make those cells sigh and squirm, as I guzzle mine, I agree!

Wired is where I need to be, every vein inside a glow
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Despite my better judgement, caution to the wind i throw!

Sipping now a giant cup, I feel the buzzing swirl

Mordred

Reaching quick, disaster averted, into your cup almost, a curl

Ah yes, this creature feels it's touch.. black gold inside each cell

(not that I'm obsessed with coffee)
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ringing tones inside my head, like the chiming of a bell

Like smoking wheels about to race, my brain's in overdrive!

Mordred

Those thoughts are all in a huddle, what do those pesky creatures contrive?

Bring it on! I can't help but bellow.. feeling the powers returning in force
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Excellent the game is on!  Yikes, I hope I won't have remorse!

For now the drink of choice is wine, my mind most mellow instead of swift

Mordred

That leap from the brown bean to the grape.. water fills, for me, that rift

Mostly, though, I simply wait.. for the moon to whisper it's song
*See Pillory*

Xandria

I couldn't wait for sundown, red elixir's call too strong

As darkness descends upon this realm, another bottle gone