X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 20, 2014, 02:16:26 PM
Unless I find a bucket big enough to cover it. :P

But then again, love slave Juggernaut could be fun. Maybe make a group effort out of it.

LOL She's the subby type, so love slave is unlikely. Accidentally giving him subliminal messages through shared dreams on the other hand... >.>
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 02:17:38 PM
LOL She's the subby type, so love slave is unlikely. Accidentally giving him subliminal messages through shared dreams on the other hand... >.>

Juggy likey fuzzy brain thing. :P
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 20, 2014, 02:20:10 PM
Juggy likey fuzzy brain thing. :P

You guys are going to make it difficult for me to play my big man loving telepath with talk like that.  ;D I'm going to have to be good.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 20, 2014, 02:23:35 PM
You guys are going to make it difficult for me to play my big man loving telepath with talk like that.  ;D I'm going to have to be good.

I know right? With all this lovely ideas, I don't think Juggernaut is going Brotherhood anytime.
Master ON/OFF

Bloodied Porcelain

Who said anything about lovey ideas? >.> I'm totally planning to give him blue balls with dreams of plowing a certain platinum haired Finnish Filly. ;)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 02:27:09 PM
Who said anything about lovey ideas? >.> I'm totally planning to give him blue balls with dreams of plowing a certain platinum haired Finnish Filly. ;)

Mess with him like that, all he's gonna see is red. :P
Master ON/OFF

Amelita

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 20, 2014, 01:47:59 PM
Your 'roleplaying preferences'

Haha i haven't looked at those in years xD

My o/o's and recent posts should give you a better idea...

-Is quite happy to write MxM-
To say the least.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Rave on May 20, 2014, 02:14:01 PM

On another note, I'll finish up Iron Fist's sheet today. He'll be happy to give the Iron Fist to any lady in here, because ya'll hawt >_>

I'm more interested in Deadpool... Whistles innocently...
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Dirtythesnapper

True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Amelita on May 20, 2014, 02:28:47 PM
Haha i haven't looked at those in years xD

My o/o's and recent posts should give you a better idea...

-Is quite happy to write MxM-
To say the least.

Hurray! <3

Quote from: Dirtythesnapper on May 20, 2014, 02:30:39 PM

Not sure how to take this response....

Bloodied Porcelain

Rave

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 20, 2014, 02:29:03 PM
I'm more interested in Deadpool... Whistles innocently...

The question is, are you crazy enough to try him? -snickers-

Quote from: Dirtythesnapper on May 20, 2014, 02:30:39 PM

Uh...
No one make a character sheet for The Blob please >_>

Dirtythesnapper

Quote from: Rave on May 20, 2014, 02:40:02 PM
The question is, are you crazy enough to try him? -snickers-

Uh...
No one make a character sheet for The Blob please >_>

Thats no the Blob haha, that is just a crazy guy Deadpool meets in Deadpool vs. Carnage

More Deadpool Fun Kiddies

Bloodied Porcelain

Question since my brain is buzzing with several more characters I want to toy with while we wait for the character limit to potentially be raised...

I know we can't make "bad guys", but what about people who aren't necessarily evil, just have... somewhat dubious moral standards? >.>

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 02:59:50 PM
Question since my brain is buzzing with several more characters I want to toy with while we wait for the character limit to potentially be raised...

I know we can't make "bad guys", but what about people who aren't necessarily evil, just have... somewhat dubious moral standards? >.>

I'm curious about that too. I mean, I remember a mutant in Evolution turning to the Brotherhood because her moral standards just didn't fit with the X-men.
Master ON/OFF

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on May 20, 2014, 03:01:22 PM
I'm curious about that too. I mean, I remember a mutant in Evolution turning to the Brotherhood because her moral standards just didn't fit with the X-men.

I'm debating a chick who is very... very neutral. Doesn't really care about good or bad, she's just looking out for #1.

Dirtythesnapper

Juggernaught is in here and he has been a villain for most of his superpowered career.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 03:02:32 PM
I'm debating a chick who is very... very neutral. Doesn't really care about good or bad, she's just looking out for #1.

Does satisfying her needs constitute as looking out for #1? Just curious.
Master ON/OFF

AribethAmkiir

Really hoping this game has some actual story to it and isn't 90% smut.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 02:59:50 PM

Neutral is okay as long as they fit in at the school and wouldn't constitute a danger to students. Xavier would probably welcome the opportunity to prove his cause to them and try to convert them eventually, of course that's up to you how it turns out :)

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on May 20, 2014, 03:10:21 PM

And yes to this - I'm really hoping beyond the smut that we just have a lot of fun socializing and interacting with each other. It will be fun to explore friendships and rivalries with these changed up Marvel characters :)

For story/plot - I've got a couple things in the works. I want things to be mostly sandbox but I have some overarching plotlines that will happen over time and have the opportunity for people to get involved in. Remember our world is on the cusp of mutants coming to the forefront in the media as more and more show up, so there's a lot of room for upcoming drama.

SpiralSpider

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on May 20, 2014, 03:10:21 PM
I think this is all mostly flirting.  ;)

I don't like being in games that are mostly smut.  :-(

Dirtythesnapper

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Dirtythesnapper on May 20, 2014, 03:24:50 PM
So when will the IC begin?

Holy crap I just realized its only been 2 days since I posted this thread.. normally I'd like to give it longer but I think we're starting to get enough approved characters where we can start soon.

I think once we get a couple more of the WIP characters finished up we can start. No rush for people still working on characters though, people will be able to filter in any time :)

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 20, 2014, 03:28:58 PM
Holy crap I just realized its only been 2 days since I posted this thread.. normally I'd like to give it longer but I think we're starting to get enough approved characters where we can start soon.

I think once we get a couple more of the WIP characters finished up we can start. No rush for people still working on characters though, people will be able to filter in any time :)

....Rushrushrushrushrushrushrushrushrush,,, jk lol
Master ON/OFF