News:

Main Menu

Mythbusters Accident

Started by Type70item, December 08, 2011, 12:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That One Guy

Wow, since no one was injured, I hope the owners are geeks. Hell, I'd call it an honor to have something messed up by the mythbusters because they were accidentally too awesome! You know their insurance will fix it, and you probably get to meet everyone! How cool is that?

Yeah, that would be the winning bar story for awhile.

Type70item

I would have said something along the lines of "Hook me up with a free pass to use the bomb range for my own curious experiments and consider it even"

Oh the things I could do...

Sabby

If the meth lab next door blows up and their old cannonball crashes through your house, you call the police and personally see the case to its long, expensive end.

If the Mythbusters put a cannonball through your house you go DUDE! O.O LIEK, OMG! Will you sign my cannonball please?! =D

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Type70item

Next on mythbusters.. Can you build a functioning meth lab in your '85 impala....

Missy

Adam can savagely fire a cannonball through my home any day.

Missy

Quote from: Chris Brady on December 08, 2011, 05:00:55 PM
Actually, that many trash cans filled with water CAN and WILL stop a cannonball.

Don't underestimate the density of water.

Remember, if you get something flying/falling at terminal velocity into water, it's actually harder than hitting ground!

Problem is, they MISSED.

Actually they busted that myth when they dropped a couple pigs off of cranes. They determined you could never do as much damage with water as you could with concrete.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: MCsc on December 15, 2011, 12:48:31 PM
Adam can savagely fire a cannonball through my home any day.

Innuendo not intended?

Missy