Thundercats (Hooo~!) [Accepting 1 M and 2 F]

Started by Dark Deception, September 22, 2011, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Deception

Thundercats

Setting

Planet: Third Earth
Thundera was the home planet of the Cats from legend. It is revered to have been a paradise, but because of Mumm-Ra’s arrival, the First Cats were forced to flee. They landed on the planet known as Third Earth, and it was there the Cats restarted their civilization amongst the mutants of Plun-Darr.
Races: Cats and mutants of Plun-Darr (ie. Lizards and Scavengers – Rats, Vultures, other reptiles)
Supreme Villain: Mumm-Ra The Ever Living

Third Earth is a planet that is dominantly deserted. It is a wasteland of what Earth used to be that is until Mumm-Ra reduced it to nothing. There have been patches of forests growing on the planet as life tries to return to the once blue planet. This RP is taking place centuries after the First Cats landed. They have established a kingdom that they named after their old home Thundera, and it is the home of nearly all the cats on the planet. There exist some nomads who have left the fortress either through exile or personal desire and have developed clans in other parts of the world, but this RP will be taking place in this kingdom until events call for the setting to change.

The ruler of the kingdom is King Leomedes, a powerful Lion who is highly respected by all the cats in the kingdom and is the current wielder of the Sword of Omen. Little does he know that Mumm-Ra has been speaking into the selfish hearts of the mutants, and having persuaded General Komodo, is planning to kill the king and reclaim the precious stone that makes the Sword of Omen one of the most powerful weapons in the world.

Mumm-Ra is imprisoned in an ancient pyramid deep within the Valley of the Sands. It is surrounded by a sea of quicksand and violent sandstorms often tear through. It is also written in legend that the great clerics undertook the painful task of sealing the evil mummy in such a dangerous place. Lives were lost, but it was all for the sake of good. Those clerics who took that stressful journey are regarded as heroes amongst the cats. As a Spiritual Adviser to the king, one of those clerics still lives and he has dedicated his life in training the future defenders of the royal family for generations. His name is Cougan. By his students, he is known to be one of the toughest instructors they’d ever have.

This is where our story begins.

GM Note: For those of you who will more than likely ask me if you can play an animal other than a cat, I’m only going to allow up to three players to play non-Cats/non-mutants. Those three players will be allowed to pick any animal they want. Understand though that your character won’t be treated so easily if he or she appears in the kingdom of Thundera. They will more than likely be imprisoned until the proper authority has questioned their purpose and probably existence. The Cats are only used to seeing other Cats and mutants, and nothing different.

Character Creation

Here we are in character creation. Before you just copy/paste the code below, please be sure to read this information real quick. Once someone has chosen a type of Cat or other animal for their character, no one else is allowed to choose the same species. So you must be sure to reserve the animal you want. It is first-come, first-serve but the only way your place is truly held is if you post up a character profile. If you reserve an animal and I don’t see that you’ve posted up a profile after seven days, then I will be giving that species to someone else.

Let me go ahead and say this also, any player that chooses to be a Lion is automatically apart of the royal family. I will permit two Lions say either a sister and a brother, ie. Prince and Princess. That is the only exception to the above rule.

Jobs

This section is dominantly for Cat players. Those three players who have chosen to be “Other” can choose any of the jobs that don’t seem too Cat-only. These jobs are in order from most important to least.

Friend of the Royal Family – Yes, this doesn’t seem like a job but if your character is a best friend to either the Prince or Princess, then you’re pretty much set for life.

Cleric – The clerics are a secret order that work only under the king. The military nor the king’s own children know much about the clerics and their duties. They are a secret and special organization that carry out direct orders from the king whether it be assassination or simply delivering a message. Their training is hard, but they are trained to defend the royal family at the expense of their own lives.

General – There can be more than one general of the Thunderian military. The generals usually have a history of having worked their way to the top and are well-respected by their soldiers. It is the generals who conduct the strategies of war and it is the soldiers who follow whatever the generals say.

Servant – The servants/maidservants are indeed above the soldiers. They tend to the royal family and maintain the cleanliness of the castle. They manage balls, conferences, and other events in the kingdom. Whatever the king, prince, and princess desire, they carry it out.

Soldier – They are the might of the kingdom and serve under the general as well as the king.

Guard – They are the police of the general public often seen patrolling the city, looking to apprehend wrongdoers.

Mercenary – A warrior that isn’t enlisted in the army and whose service is paid for.

Commoner – This is a job class that can be for anyone. This job class is for civilian jobs about the civilian district. Your character can be a thief, work at a shop, blacksmith, etc. Understand though that if you choose this job, you may not have much affiliation with the other jobs. In order to ensure interaction, be sure to have your character at least be familiar with the players involved in other jobs. Say for example, because the blacksmith provides all the armor and weapons for the Thunderan military that is how he or she is known. Because the Apothecary has the best remedies for sickness and diseases, that is how he or she is known. Get my drift?

A Final Important Detail

Just like in the 2011 show, technology is taboo. The Cats consider it to be evil and only certain pieces of technology are permitted, such as the staffs some clerics use that fire lasers. The technology surrounding the Thunderian kingdom is medieval with little exceptions to certain weapons performing special functions. If your character is caught with technology, he or she will be imprisoned and the technology confiscated.

Character Code

[b]Name[/b]: What is your character’s name?
[b]Age[/b]: 18+ We’re ignoring cat years or animal years. This is in human years.
[b]Race[/b]: This is where you specifically write the kind of animal your character is. Don’t just write “Cat.” What kind of Cat?
[b]Gender[/b]: Male or Female. No Futa.
[b]Height[/b]: Self-explanatory.
[b]Weight[/b]: Self-explanatory. Either write the pounds or kilograms since not everyone is from the same country or write both: x lbs. ( x kg) or x kg ( x lbs). Use Google to figure out what’s pounds in kilograms or kilograms to pounds if you don’t know right off the bat.
[b]Visual Appearance[/b]: This is not a requirement. You don’t have to have a picture, but if you aren’t using a picture, then I am expecting a damn good “written appearance” explanation.
[b]Written Appearance[/b]: This is where you write what the picture doesn’t mention. If your character has any tattoos or special traits such as stripes, poka-dots, or what have you.
[b]Personality[/b]: Basic personality.
[b]Likes[/b]: What he or she likes.
[b]Dislikes[/b]: What he or she dislikes.
[b]Quirks/Flaws[/b]: Anything negative or just socially awkward he or she does. This can also be seen as character flaw.
[b]Talents[/b]: Sing, dance, martial arts, cook, burp A,B,Cs, play an instrument, what?
[b]Occupation[/b]: What is your character’s job?
[b]Background[/b]: I’m looking forward to see what kind of background you’ll make for your character. This is where you write any affiliations you may have. If there is a player who is playing the prince or whomever, you’re allowed to assume what you want here so you’re not waiting for them to approve it. They can approve any details afterwards.

[b]Weapon(s)[/b]: Your character is permitted only one kind of weapon that is trademark to him or her. No one else will be allowed to wield this kind of weapon.
[b]Special Ability[/b]: Your character is only allowed to have one special ability. Not one ability that is actually two. Just one period.
[b]Style[/b]: Simply describe how your character chooses to fight. Do they use a lot of acrobatics? Do they use their claws a lot?

Rules

First of all, please read these rules. I’ve had people join my games and break these rules because they obviously didn’t read them and it disappoints me when I put hard work into a game just to see someone not care. So please, read and respect these rules. If not, don’t join the game. Thank you.

1. You will not be allowed to OOC in the IC. Keep all OOC in the OOC because that is what the OOC is for.
2. Please refrain from posting pictures in the IC. The pictures are always enormous and take up the whole web browser. Please do not do this. If you want to give everyone a visual, post it in the OOC.
3. If your characters decide to get hot, if clothes start coming off, then you’ll have to take your sexual play into a separate thread so as to not discourage others from the main plot. I don't want "those who browse the RP" to think that this is a smut game and smut is all we got going here. Storyline and character development are the two most important things here.
4. I will primarily be in charge of the enemy, such as Mumm-Ra and General Komodo, but if you wish to NPC a small enemy or would like to play as a villain or soon-to-be reformed villain, then feel free to let me know.
5. Communication. If you are going on vacation, having computer problems, whatever that keeps you from posting in the IC, please let us know in the OOC. Please PM me and let me know especially because that way I can make special arrangements to have you replaced (if you are dropping out) or to have you skipped without the RP being jeopardized. It is courteous to let me know of any delays, so please, let me know. There may be a posting order during interactions/conflict so as to make sure everyone gets a say or action.
6. Spelling, grammar, punctuation. You are required to have a decent amount of it. I will not permit one-lining in this RP. You are required to post at least 200 words minimum. There are programs where you can use spell check, so please be sure to use them.
7.  Remember I am only allowing three other races. Only three players will be allowed to be a race other than a Cat and a mutant of Plun-Darr. THREE! They are first-come and first-serve.
8. Choose on type of Cat only. No Hybrids. There will be no ligers or tiguars or anything like that. Once you choose a race that is your race. Lions are royal family. No exceptions.
9. Race doesn’t determine strength. We all would like to assume that if a player is playing a Lion or a Tiger then their character is automatically the strongest because IRL Lions and Tigers are strong. Well, IRL Lions and Tigers do not apply to this game. Your character is strong if you say he or she is. You can RP a weak Tiger if you want. I will not have any Lion vs Tiger arguments or “logical” arguments on what species should be the strongest, fastest, etc.
10. Activity. The minimum activity required of a player is three posts a week. This is not going to be enforced. I’m just letting you know the level of activity that I hope to see. I understand that everyone has a life, and I’m not expecting anyone to honestly be sitting before their computer screens for hours, waiting for someone to reply just so that they can reply back. If you are active and can post more than this, good for you, but I don’t want anyone going ahead of others because it is discouraging. I will be monitoring the pace of this game to make sure no one is being overwhelmed.
11. Have fun. I am open to suggestions, and if you have any questions, be sure to say them in the OOC so that when they are answered, everyone who might have had the same question will see it. I will more than likely be placing all questions (if they are good ones) in the Q&A section.

Q&A

Clarifications

You are not required to have seen or watched Thundercats to play in this game. However, you are required to go to Google Images and type in Thundercats to get an idea of what the cats look like. They don't look like hard-core anthromorphs. They also don't look like hard-core nekos (Japanese anime inspired cat girls/boys). Once you get the visual, then there you go.

Links

Character Thread
OOC
The Cat's Lair
The City

Player List/Taken (Reserved) Species

Lynx - Lynx/Cleric/Servant - (Dark Deception) ♂
Cheetarik - Cheetah/Soldier - (AngelicBlade) ♂
Caraina - Caracal/Thief - (Saphir) ♀
Tigrus - Tiger/Friend of RF - (Ramael) ♂
Leona - Lioness/Princess - (VNConsort) ♀
Leonaar - Lion/Prince - (Karasu) ♂
Servallatrix - White Serval/Royal Concubine - (Rochester) ♀

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

AngelicBlade

Dark Deception

AngelicBlade

Mr Self Destruct

Count me in!  Glad to see you changed your mind. :)

I've got a character concept for a panther mercenary.  I'll work up a profile and submit it for approval in a day or so.

Dark Deception

VNConsort

I'm interested but I'm busy tonight.  I wouldn't mind taking the female lioness princess if it's required by the story. 
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

Dark Deception

It's not a requirement. It's just if you have a desire to play a Lion then your role would be royalty since Lions are royalty in this game (and in the show lol).

Dark Deception

I reserved it for you. Let me know if you change your mind.

AngelicBlade

Ahem, yes well, I think I'd like to play as a white tiger if that's possable. If not then I'll play as some other cat.

Mr Self Destruct

Name: Panthrix
Race: Black Panther
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 225 lbs.
Written Appearance: Panthrix is lithe, but with a body of lean muscle from years of battle.  His fur is as black as midnight, and his eyes are lavender, with black slits for pupils.  He has a long, curved scar that runs down the left side of his forehead, across his eye, and down his cheekbone.  Some say he is blind in that eye from the wound, but if it affects his prowess in battle or the hunt, it doesn’t show.  He normally wears light leather armor, with silver gauntlets at his forearms.  He also wears various rings and other adornments, from necklaces to earrings, which he changes regularly, though with no apparent reasoning.
Personality: Panthrix is equal parts witty and cunning.  He speaks with one who has complete confidence in his abilities, martial or otherwise, and the cockiness of a man who has survived some hard battles in his life.  He has a quick wit and a quicker sword arm, and he isn’t afraid to go where others fear to tread, whether it be dark caves or some forgotten tomb.
Dislikes: Do-gooders, those who interfere with his plans
Quirks/Flaws: Panthrix has an odd habit…when he defeats an enemy in combat, he has to take an item from his fallen foe.  It serves to explain the various bits of jewelry he wears, though there have been times when his foe hasn’t had any such adornments.  In those instances, his trophies have been more crude, such as an ear or finger.  Moreso, he cannot seem to rid himself of these items, and has various containers full of his grisly and not-so-grisly tokens.
Talents: Juggling, sleight of hand, acrobatics
Background: Panthrix had a rough life from the start.  He never knew his father, and his mother died in childbirth.  He was raised on the streets of the city, and had to steal, fight, and, eventually, kill to survive.  There were times when he regretted doing what he had to do, and times when he didn’t, but these early years taught him how to survive.
He joined the military when he was an adult, but after two years of troubled service, he quit.  A year later, he was making a profitable enterprise as a mercenary, working with various less-than-reputable mercenaries in order to complete the tasks set before him.  He gained a reputation as a cat that can get the job done, and has earned a good amount of coin for his services.  He is currently in service to King Leomedes.
Weapon(s): Falchion, Barbed Whip
Special Ability: Quick-Climbing.  His natural agility and quick foot work make it easy for him to scale walls quick and nimbly.
Style: Panthrix relies more on agility in battle.  Quick foot-work combined with his natural ability of stealth allows him great advantage on the battlefield, in that he creates his own battlefields on which to fight.  Striking from the shadows, circling around behind an enemy, catching his foes unguarded are all effective and, in his mind, justified means of combat.  Panthrix is a survivor, and he’ll take any advantage, offered or not, that presents itself.

Dark Deception

Your profile is great! Accepted. Angelic I reserved the White Tiger for you.

VNConsort

Could you say a little more about the plot? Direction, etc?
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Dark Deception

AngelicBlade

Ehem, scratch that I found a good pic for a cheetah. :o

Dark Deception

I more than likely won't have a pic unless I draw my own. v_v

VNConsort

So, would it be more helpful to play the Princess or "Friend of the Royal Family". xD
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Dark Deception

It's hard to say. We don't have a prince or a princess at the moment. If you have a desire to play a Lion then go for royalty, if not, then go for the other jobs.

arikelillusion

could it be a Lynx? because i dont remember in the TV.. i would be a friend of the royal family.
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

arikelillusion

Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

arikelillusion

could be a leopard then? because cant take the same species right? i just need to find a good picture.. hehe
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Dark Deception

I have pictures of Thundercat girls (original ones) if anyone is stumped for picture-searching. Sure, I'll have you reserved for Leopard. Just PM me if you're interested to see the pictures. It's always easier to find good-looking girl pics than guys. v_v

Dark Deception

You know Nimara, since no one has chosen a Lion yet and we have a decent cast (so far five). A prince or princess would be preferred at this point.

VNConsort

Alrighty!  Settled, I like how this is moving along.  I'll post up my profile :3
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Dark Deception

All right. I found a picture for my character so I'm working up a profile.  ;D

If anyone needs help with finding pictures, let me know. I'll help you find some.

bubby

*Lifts hand*

Is white tiger still available? And I was thinking either cleric or servant?

Dark Deception

White Tiger is available. I'm making a Cleric/Servant so both options are available.

bubby

YAY! Can I have white tiger Cleric please? I'll work on a profile later tonight/tomorrow...I'm currently looking for pics...and..um...watching football.. <.<

bubby

(HOPE THIS IS OK)

Name: Tigria
Race: White Tiger
Height: 5' 5”
Weight: 130

Visual Appearance:

Written Appearance: She has long snowy hair that falls just past her shoulders, eyes of bright sky blue. Slightly on the short side, she also tends towards muscle. When not swathed in full armor (pieces that include special fingered gauntlets that allow for her claws to be free, greaves that cover over the knee and top of her foot, and a chest plate fit special to her torso combined with specialized pauldrons), she can be seen in soft suede loincloth and halter of bright blue.
Personality: Very quiet. Most her life the only thing she's known is the Cleric's, her training, the hard life of a protector of the royal family. She is prone to staying within the shadows in a situation that involves gatherings such as parties or the like, watching. Kind of a wall-flower. Yet when it comes to battle she is fierce. When she is given an order she follows through swiftly and accurately, be it simply delivering a message or slitting a throat.
Likes: The color blue, dancing, practicing with her sword.
Dislikes: Conspirators, those that think themselves above everyone else, the color pink.
Quirks/Flaws: Horrid in social situations, and around the males. Tends be be like a deer caught in the headlights if someone attempts to interact socially with her, has never really been taught how. She knows she desperately wants to be noticed, to have friends, to have -fun-, but she just doesn't know how.
Talents: Dancing. Though this is something she does when she is alone, and none have yet to witness it, she is very good, very sensual, and can lose herself easily while doing it.
Background: She is an orphan. She was left on the steps of the orphanage as a kitten, and grew up there until the time she was deemed old enough and ready to train as a Cleric, an occupation she had made certain all knew she was destined for (her own words). From the moment she could lift a wooden sword she began training, learning the skills of an assassin, as a warrior. Learning languages, learning reading and writing. Learning how to watch, how to listen. Learning every nuance that it takes to be of the Elite that protects the Royal family, especially the King. He sees herself as a 'Kings Favorite', though does not brag about this, for it is simply how she feels, as she tends to be chosen for many a choice mission.
Weapon(s): Long sword, Chakram
Special Ability: Very enhanced hearing, an ability that works well for her when trying to root out secrets.
Style: Due to her dancing abilities, this transfers to her fighting style as well. Her movements are very fluid, her body capable of bending to angles most couldn't accomplish. Her sword is her main weapon, but she has no problem using her teeth to tear out a throat or five.

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

I added you to the character list. Sorry it took me awhile. I was up all night trying to cure my laptop of slowness and registry issues. My character's an orphan too!  :P I'll have him posted up later. He's pretty much finished just haven't got around to it and now I'm tired as hell. I'm going to sleep.  -_-

AngelicBlade

Why is it so hard to find a male cheetah?! Gwad. . .

AngelicBlade

*Sigh* Took forever but here are some pics I might use. . .

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/456300/armor-furry-guin-guin_saga-kouno_hikaru-male-solo

bubby

Quote from: AngelicBlade on September 25, 2011, 01:38:43 PM
*Sigh* Took forever but here are some pics I might use. . .

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This one!! *Cough*...Just sayin'....I like the shadowy one too...

Angzyn

Very interesting idea, sent you a PM Dark Deception with an idea. If not I will play a cat.  ;D

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Ramael

Casual interest...slots still open? Thinking jovial Tiger (different species to white tiger, right? If not, I can change species) friend of the royals?

Karasu

Are you looking for male Lion? I can type up a character sheet real quick if you are.
Removed, due to vandalism.

arikelillusion

i ll send my profile late tonight... i know what picture i ll use now.. =D
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Ramael

Having trouble finding decent male pics of tiger-characters...that aren't Tygra.

AngelicBlade

This good? :P *for a pic tiger thingy* I confused myself O_o

http://imacwallpapers.com/wallpapers/ANML1c6c342858c5789a/ANML1c6c342858c5789a_408x230.jpg

Edit: Hold on, I'll have it working soon.

Dark Deception

AngelicBlade: I wish you had told me because I know there was a moment when I was searching for a pic for my own Cat that I ran across a male cheetah. It's too "furry." I don't want Furry or Japanese neko looking. The best way to search for pictures that I used was to type in "Thundercats OC" in DeviantArt or Google. Also just typing in "Cheetah" you'll come across one that looks Thundercat-ish.

Ramael: Yes, an orange tiger is different from a white tiger. As I suggested to AB, searching "Thundercats OC" or just Tiger in DeviantArt will give you many options.

Karasu: If we supposedly have a Lioness, then having a Prince wouldn't be all that necessary. But I don't know yet since she hasn't put up a profile. But...unless you both want to be brother and sister that's up to you guys for background collaboration. It's always difficult when it comes to the lions! ><

Angelic Blade: Yeah, it's still broken.

Dark Deception

I'm going to be finishing up on my character's profile today (FOR REAL THIS TIME), and then I'll post up several pictures I found to help those who are looking for ones.

VNConsort

I'm finishing up my character and it'll be posted later tonight.  If Karasu wants to collaborate then I'm open to the idea.
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Karasu

Dark Deception

Lynx
Race: Lynx
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 175 lbs.(79.4kg)
Written Appearance: His fur is tan with dark brown spots, speckling his body. His mane (hair) is white with black spots and his ears are solid black, long and pointed with black tufts on the end. His eyes are aquatic-blue and glossy like glass. His abdomen is a creamy white. As a servant, Lynx tends to wear baggy clothes—robes, pants, and tunics usually too big for his size. His outfits often match his fur, white, beige, and white with a soft tinge of blue. The reason he wears such garments is to veil his lean figure underneath. Without his clothes, Lynx doesn’t have a servant’s figure. His muscles have been hardened under rigorous training. Suspenders that are actually straps that hold several knives lace up his chest and shoulders. Black, loose-fitting pants and light, plated armor adorn his chest, shins, and shoulders. Sheathed at his hips are bronze claws.
Personality:Under the disguise of a kitchenhand, Lynx is cheery, playful, naïve, and always on the move. He is always given a shopping list from the head chef, and can be found around the markets, gathering groceries and ingredients for the royal family’s banquets. The head chef finds him to be a nuisance in the kitchen as he suspects him trying to sneak a taste of the dishes he’s prepared. The fact that the mere kitchenhand is actually a cleric is known only to Cougan, the king, and other clerics.

On the other hand, Lynx’s true personality is very ambitious. He shows slight arrogance, but not enough to be described as a character flaw. He is witty with the mind of a thief and can be quite the talker (manipulator). Lynx takes his job seriously. He’s been a Cleric since he was a kitten, and works hard collecting intelligence to keep the king and his family safe. Lynx lives his job every day and doesn’t believe in failure. He must succeed and must maintain exceptional performance. Because Lynx has never had a true father, he works hard to please Cougan.
Likes: His favorite foods are fish, rabbit, and venison. He likes being praised by his father-figure Cougan, and being the best that he can be.
Dislikes: Failure, doubt, being wrong, and people who try to tell him he can’t do something.
Quirks/Flaws: Type A personality – Lynx is constantly doing his job. He’s done it since he first became a Cleric, and this personality could have manifested from Cougan’s doing. Lynx will continue to work his hardest until he meets his undoing.
Talents: Accuracy, acute hearing, cooking, agility, and ballroom dancing.
Background: Lynx started out as an orphan from what he remembers. As a kitten, he was a pick-pocket, and his fate was sealed the day he tried to pick the pocket of a Cleric. The Cleric was Cougan himself. He had caught Lynx, scolded him shrewdly, and sent the cat back on his way. Little did he know how ambitious the thief was for moments after, he caught the kitten trying to steal from him again, and again, and again. Having grown fed up, Cougan captured the stray boy and gave him an education. He then trained him to be a cleric.

Lynx’s abilities were tested in past wars with the Mutants of Plun-Darr. He and several other clerics were sent into battle alongside the Thunderian military to swiftly take out snipers and tankers that were pinning the allied units. It was his first eye-opener into the ugly truths of reality, and it has hardened him and made him stronger; the cat he is today.
Weapon(s): Throwing Knives and bronze extendable claws that can extend up to six-inches.
Special Ability: Acute Hearing – Because of Lynx’s large ears, he is able to pick up sounds that no other cats can hear. Mice scurrying through the walls, people talking in the next room, the soft footsteps of an approaching enemy, the ruffle of clothes, etc. His hearing gives him the perception he needs to be the best knife-thrower in the kingdom. He can throw a knife without looking at his opponent for as long as he can hear him or her, their position can easily be perceived.
Style: As a projectile user, Lynx maintains range for his advantage. He is skilled with the knives he carries, able to not only throw them but use them for close combat if need be. Because he is shorter than most cats, his attacks are usually aimed low to make enemies taller than him have to work hard to guard against his swift swipes. If unarmed, he’ll use the claws on his hands and feet. He is adept at hand-to-hand combat if he so needs to defend himself, but he’ll dominantly stick to range, keeping his distance and constantly attacking the enemy’s openings.

Lynx has a special technique with his knives called Dance of a Thousand Needles where he rapidly lobs knives at the enemy that can reduce them to a mere pin cushion in seconds. It is unknown if Lynx is actually producing 1,000 knives. No one has ever counted.

Dark Deception

All right. Some pictures I saved and I've been showing them to some of you who have PMed me and asked. I'll upload pictures of a Tiger, Male Cheetah, and I suppose a Snow Leopard now lol. You don't have to use them, but you're welcome to. They're just to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. *points to the profiles so far posted* The cats in those pictures don't look anthropomorphic nor Japanese-anime neko. If the picture doesn't look like those two things, then I'll approve it.

Dark Deception

VNConsort

Oh shoot, nice pictures you have there!  I'm still looking for an appropriate lioness.  Any sites anyone knows? 

@Karasu- Yea, twins would be cool!  I know you added me on YIM, give me a ring about your thoughts
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

bubby

Question: Are the Clerics aware of one another?

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

All right. So I uploaded all the pictures I could find. If you didn't see something you like, then you can go ahead and use Nekos and Anthropomorphs. v_v I'll keep looking for more, but yeah.

Angzyn

Quote from: Nimara on September 25, 2011, 06:13:40 PM
Oh shoot, nice pictures you have there!  I'm still looking for an appropriate lioness.  Any sites anyone knows? 

I found this one >.>
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Dark Deception

Angzyn be sure to tell me the kind of cat you're reserving so I can add you to the front page. As of now, I don't know.

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Dark Deception

bubby

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 25, 2011, 06:15:31 PM
Yes. They're like a spy organization.

Excellent. I see him irritating the hell outa her, as she's so intraverted and he's so NOT! Lol.

Dark Deception

Maybe. He plays the servant role in public, so I assume the only time they'd talk is if something's going down. Which...something WILL go down at the very beginning of the RP.  O:)

VNConsort

Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

bubby

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 25, 2011, 06:58:28 PM
Maybe. He plays the servant role in public, so I assume the only time they'd talk is if something's going down. Which...something WILL go down at the very beginning of the RP.  O:)

Heh. Excellent.

*Mumbles something under her breath about the frikkin [ you ] tag

AngelicBlade

Dark Deception

He's a white snow leopard. I'm going to sleep. Took some Nyquil and it's kicking my ass. Good night. *faints*

Dark Deception

How is everyone doing with their profiles? Remember, if you're stumped finding a picture I said you can use anthropomorphs and nekos if there's no other choice. So don't sweat it. You also don't need a picture. You don't have to have one.

Karasu

My muse is kicking my ass lately >.< but I'm working on him with Vnconsort.. and her princess.

arikelillusion

Name: Leopnad
Race: Leopard
Height: 5’8
Weight: 55kg

Written Appearance: Leopnad has a small body and not very muscular for a family member of the leopards, but makes up for in speed and agility. Precisely because of hers lightweight body. She has long dark brown hair that enter in contrast to her fine yellow fur with large black spots. Kincardy eyes are almost amber color, but become of deep yellow color in the sun. She has long nails like claws, common in her species to be longer than in other cats. She has graceful movements, the way of walking is harmonious and have a glamorous look and powerfull stare.

Likes: exploring, run, climbing trees and agility training, resting, sleeping

Dislikes: fight for no reason, lies, stay in water to long, rain days

Personality: Leopnad has a quiet personality. She does not like to get involved in unnecessary fights, though that does not mean that she will not do what she can to protect the kingdom. She is not a warrior, but knows how to use her claws. It is a person who gets along with most, reliable and loyal to the end. Enjoys spending time running and climbing in trees, where she usually relax watching the view from the castle of Thundera. When between others in the kingdom between know how to behave properly and always respect those stronger and with higher social level. Loves to talk and the companion of your friends, but also value a time alone lost in her thoughts.

Talents: Really fast and agile, has great skill with the spear, her weapon of choice when needed. Like to hunt and tracking and its pretty good at it, since she moves without a single sound.

Quirks / Flaws: Despite her quiet personality, Leopnad is a perfectionist. Prefer to do things by herselves some times when she want to make sure that the result is as she expected. In addition, many times has her preference to avoid fights seen as an indifference to training, and it does not change when they find Kincardy resting in the afternoon on top of a tree.

Weapon: Spear Thyx, has a tip of silver and a wooden handle covered with a metal known to be one of the most resistant. This metal gives it a silvery color. Beside that, Leopnad have with her a small danger that she use in her waist.

Special Ability: Speed. Surpasses most.

Style: Leopnad has derived from her speed a great agility. And with her spear, she attack the enemy with fast and direct attacks retreating at a rapid movement to always keep the opponent from a distance, always moving to make it difficult for her opponent to hit and wound her.

Background: Leopnad can not say that she had a very hard life. She was born already in the castle of Thundera and grew up with a close relationship with the royal family. Since little, she had to train with various weapons, but her favorite is the spear that she likes to call Thyx. While still small, training with Thyx, they realized the great skill and speed Kincardy have, and whereupon one of the trademarks in her fights. But since she never liked very much the fight train, she often leave, without anyone know, to play and sleep. Leopnad liked to go for running out of the castle and explore the city around the castle and its surroundings. At age 19, is a loyal companion of the royal family, the Prince and the Princess, both her companions when they could go out and play as children.
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Dark Deception

You're missing occupation. I also wonder what Angelic Blade was planning for his character because he was playing a Male Cheetah, and with your character being speed, I can only wonder if he was going for speed too, and two players can't have the same ability.

arikelillusion

Hum... true...if.he wants to use speed i can change to agility. Since cheetah is faster than a leopard. No problem. And i add the occupation =)
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Dark Deception

All right approved. Hopefully, Angelic Blade will read this message.

Dark Deception

I've closed the RP to anymore application submissions because we have enough people to start this game, but I want to see who is submitting a profile and who decided to bail. I'm going to give everyone until Sunday to have profiles completed. If you think you need more time due to IRL pressure, let me know and I'll give you some liberty.

AngelicBlade

Name:Cheetarik.
Race:Cheetah
Height 6'3
Weight:217 lbs
Visual Appearance:

Written Appearance: He has short spiky orange hair, which has black tips. His eyes are a firey orangish red color, the only real armor Cheetarik wears is a set of small shoulder guards and one plated arm, other than that her only wears leather pants and fingerless gloves. He also keeps a large katana on his side that most couldn't even pick up as well as two small throwing knives on his other side, he also keeps a Lute on his back in an iron case.
Personality: Strangely quite for someone who's called the Juggernaut by many common folk, he enjoys fighting, but not killing unless he has to. This is mainly because he lived on the streets until a young priestess decided to let him live with her at the church. He also enjoys protecting his kingdom, his prouse as a warrior had given him many chances to move up in ranks but he refused wanting to fight on the front lines.
Likes:  Training with a few of his friends, to play on his lute, he enjoys serving under the king, the color red.
Dislikes: Mercs, traitors, Conspirators, arrogant people, disrespectful people
Quirks/Flaws: He can be a bit brash and hotheaded at time, ex-specially when it comes to traitors, this usually ends up landing Cheetarik in many hairy situations, though most are to intimidated by the giant brute to do much in the ways of fighting.
Talents: Playing his lute, which he mostly does in the taverns when he's a bit drunk or in his barracks where he is surrounded by friends.
Background Cheetarik was born as a lowly street orphan, having to fight to barely scrap by, that is until the age of ten when a priestess of the nearby church took him in and gave him a home, but in order to stay his new 'mother' asked him if he could bring in some kind of money to help her be able to feed the both of them, Cheetarik in response join the guard training program which gave him minimom wage of the guards, at the age of fifteen Cheetarik left the guards and the priestess in order to join the army. He showed great promise as a swordsman, after his training Cheetarik was sent to quell a raid on a small farm town towards the wall. Once he and his fellows arrived they saw a horrendous sight of war, the massacred bodies of the villagers put in a huge gory pile and others hung from their homes, the sight sent Cheetarik into a berserk and he charged at the raiding lizzardmen, the fight only lasted a few minates before Cheetarik had butchered the lizards. Cheetarik's comrades stood in awe at the sight of a single soldier taking on a group of twenty or so lizards by himself, the soldiers called him Juggernaut ever since that day and his reputation only grew intime as the Juggernaut of Thundera.

The King himself offered Cheetarik a position as general once, but was respectfully refused, the king was taken back by this and asked the young cat why. Cheetarik's response was that he was better suited on the front lines than as a commander of soldiers. So the king then offered him to become a 'hero' of the people, which meant he would serve the people and basically be the commander of himself, and it allowed him to fight however he felt best. So Cheetarik had his own specially made armor(his shoulder pads and plated arm). This armor was enchanted by the cleric leader, the enchantmentmade the armor near unbreakable and it was resistant to the elements, while enhansing his strength even more.. After he got his armor Cheetarik headed outside the walls to find a smith to make him a grand blade. After a few years on Cheetarik's twentieth birthday he returned with the massive katana on his shoulder. A feast was held for the return of the young hero of war. A few days later a large scale attack on Thundera was launched, and once again Cheetarik's skill amazed his fellow soldiers. And while in time of peace, Cheetarik spends his time bringing joy to his fellow soldiers by playing songs of adventure and glory on his lute.
Weapon(s): His massive katana only he can wield, and two throwing knives.
Special Ability: Enhanced strength, this allows hims to lift and heave boulders and life his weapon and swing it easily.
Style: Because of the size of his weapon his attack are somewhat slower than they would be with a normal sword, but he has had many year to hone his skills with the weapon so his attacks are very skillful and the size allows him to have a large reach with the blade as well, and when he's in a berserk his attacks are faster and a bit more sloppy. The blade's weight also allows for a greater impact when it hits.

Dark Deception

Your profile is great. I'm going to change a rule since I notice you have two weapons. I'm going to allow for players to have one primary weapon and one secondary weapon. Because your character is reverred as a hero. I'm sure everyone will know his name (including other players). Your character may know Dark Clown's character, Panthrix best. And because your character dislikes mercenaries lol, makes the interaction more interesting to look forward to.  ;D

Approved. Adding your character to the front page.

Dark Deception

Oh yes, for those characters who have names that aren't "Thundercat"-like. In Thundercats, all the characters have a name based of their race: such as Liono, Tygra, Cheetara, Panthro, Lynxo, Pumera. I would like for you guys to add that flavor to your character's names. It makes the RP feel more Thundercat.

So arikel and Angelic, hope you can fit the bill.

bubby

OOoOoo...a secondary?...I'll have to think on that...

Ramael

Hoshit. Didn't realise I was up on the reserves list. Working on a profile naow.

Name: Tigrus, Rus, "The Orange Howler"
Race: Tiger
Weight: 85 kg
Height: 6'0

Appearance:

Personality Braggadocious, charming, charismatic, passionate, sarcastic, gregarious.

Likes: Drama, flair, glorious combat, good jokes, bad jokes, his armour, the good life.
Dislikes: Poverty, mundanity, being bored, being told "no", having his ribs broken.

Quirks/Flaws: After a year or so spent on the gladitorial circuit, Tigrus has picked up many skills in fighting, but still hasn't come across "real" combat. He lacks experience in front-line battles, and although he's seen a few temporary comrades die of their wounds in the arenas, hasn't suffered the pain of seeing a true friend die on the battlefield. Thus, he has a certain amount of arrogance that gets tiresome when coupled with his lack of "real" combat experience. He also has no idea of how to deal with money, having been born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Talents: Tigrus can pull off a blindingly savage offensive attack and at the same time throw puns that would stun even mutants. He's a wonderful people person, knowing exactly how to work a crowd, knowing how to bluff accurately, and how to get people "on-side", even if it's at the cost of his own dignity. He's also a competent fighter, and is perfectly capable of taking on one or multiple foes, but would struggle alone against a deadly and merciless enemy.

Occupation: Playboy/ex-prizefighter, friend of the Royal family.

Background: Tigrus has had a great life. Being born to one of the wealthy families of Thundera whom have good ties with the Royal family, you could say he's had it easy. Used to a life of luxury and everything he could have ever wanted, it was natural for him in his teenage years to yearn for something different, something harder, just to tick his rich and well-meaning parents off.

That thing was gladiatorial combat.

Suiting Tigrus's flair for drama and danger, the young tiger sought initiation into various low-level games, and used his hefty allowances to persuade the organisers. Although he had benefitted from various expensive gymnasiums, he wasn't exactly prize-fighter level, and neither did he have much natural experience with weapons, like so many of the other famous fighters. To this end, he commissioned various pieces of armour, gauntlets, gloves, boots, all made of a lightweight but sturdy metal. Clad in this fighter's gear, Tigrus took to the games with gusto. He was good, his expensive personal trainers, diet and flashy armour giving him an advantage, but he lost various fights and contests to other gladiators that were far more experienced than he. It was in one of these losses when Tigrus, frustrated, beaten and tired, let rip on his victorious opponent, his black humour and razor-wit called down every insult under the sun. When the crowd roared in unexpected laughter, Tigrus seized on this, and made it a cornerstone of every game, whether he lost or won.

His big mouth was a unique selling point, a tonic to most of the grim and dour combatants the crowd were used to seeing. Every fight turned into a spectacle at some point, Tigrus, or the "Orange Howler" as the spectators were now calling him, taking every oppurtunity to barb his opponent verbally, or make some light-hearted joke about the Royal family, or his own lack of experience, whatever, to get the crowd laughing and on his side once more. Thus, even when the "Orange Howler" lost a fight, he was almost guaranteed a spot in the next round regardless, because he kept the entertainment level high.

After a vicious bout of semi-finals, Tigrus had taken a severe beating, the pain and a few broken ribs being too much for even the Orange Howler to make jokes about. After this, his by-now fraught and angry parents managed to persuade their son to stop in his little fame stint, having proved his point that he was both a competent fighter and an annoying loud-mouthed little kit.

Rus took a break. He took his earnings and for a year, spent them on rich living, treating his friends well and splashing out on expensive meals for his fans (not to mention lavishing various ladykits with expensive clothes and jewellery). A little older now, and fully healed, Rus still dreams about the day when he would become Thundera's champion...or, failing that, another situation would come up and shake him from his comfortable little lifestyle again, put some danger and flair into his life. His armour is repaired, his body fully healed, and the rebellious spark has flared up in his belly once more.

Weapons: His gauntlets, gloves, and boots. Welded from a durable yet light metal, it can turn away iron and steel blades. Rus's punches and kicks are therefore more dangerous then normal fists and feet. He doesn't wear any heavy breastplate, so he is still very quick on his feet whilst retaining an impressive damage output.

Special ability: Bluff. Rus can talk his way out of, and into, almost any situation.

Style: Part kickbox, part dance, part wrestling, part kenpo, Rus switches up his style depending on his opponent. But the talking is always a constant. Always, the talking.

Dark Deception

Karasu

I'mworking on it DD Wish you had an IM that makes talking with you easier XD

Gods I haven't done a power rangers since Kirinis.. wait a mo.. *Goes to hunt that guy down!... And  make a damn good profile*

I vow to make the best damn profile for a ranger I have ever made int he history of my RPing life!

arikelillusion

i changed my name... owo its hard to think one that isnt to much like leon... LOL
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

bubby

*YAYS and hugs Ramael!*

Also, I've added a Chakram as Tigria's second weapon if that's ok?

AngelicBlade

Right well I fixed a few thing about my character including his name, his orignal name was japanese for steel xD

Dark Deception

Sure. It's fine. Kasura, this is the Thundercats thread. I think you meant to post that in the Power Rangers thread. lol  :P

Ramael

I'll apply the finishing touches to my profile then if all seems in order?

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

Chakrams are fine bubby. As long as someone doesn't have the same weapon, anything is fine. Also, as long as the weapon is an actual weapon and not a hybrid of two weapons, then its fine.

Dark Deception

I was waiting for someone to choose Caracal. Those cats are like the Lynx's cousin. Another big cat that's strange is the Bay Cat. Hey arikel, how is your char's name pronounced? Leopira is a nice name too. I'm reading Leopnad as "Leo-p-nah-d" or Lee-op-nad. o_o

Saphir

Caracal~ And thanks for letting me join. ^.^

Name: Caraina
Race: Caracal
Height:  5'5''
Weight: 125 lbs  (57kg)
Visual Appearance:
Written Appearance:   Caraina is a petite cat with a slim and lean build . She doesn't harbor any noticeable muscles on her body. She's built more for speed than strength if anything.  Her tan brown hair falls to down to her shoulder blades. Her body's fur is wheat colored in contrast to her tan colored hair. Her ears have the Caracal's signature tufts of hair at the end. Her tail starts off matching the color of her hair and then fades into her fur's wheat hue and fading back into tan at the end of it's 3.5 ft length. Her stand out attribute would probably be her wide bright sky blue expressive eyes. Above those eyes on her forehead are two curved patches of tan fur, one on each side of her forehead. They're typically cover by her bangs and the tiara she wears.

Caraina doesn't dress like a typical thief. Instead she dresses in frilly clothing with puffy sleeves and even wears a jeweled tiara that adorns her head. On her hands are a pair of blue fingerless gloves and golden bangles worn on her wrists. Her dressing style could give the false impression of her being of an important high class family and that is exactly the reason she wears them. An attempt to open a window of opportunities and to be retreated with respect. Speaking of windows, there's a reason for the breast window on her top. It's easier to pickpocket if a male's eyes are focused on something else.  This is something she has learned.

Personality: Caraina has a cute, bubbly and hyperactive persona.  Yeah, mostly she is labeled falsely as just a ditz, but of course theres more to her than that. Caraina isn't stupid at all. She is a feisty charmer with  an ever present gleam in her eyes. Naturally, she uses this charm to manipulate whatever situation she's in towards her favor. Whether it's getting others to do her bidding or trying to wiggle her way out of a tough spot. She views herself as a sexy cat and proficient thief that is able to con  and scheme her targets out of whatever is in their possession that she's got her eyes on. Heck, even if Caraina is caught red handed, she will still smile knowingly that she will inevitably discover a way off the hook.

Although she is a thief who gets through life by lying and tricking others, Caraina is not at all a completely horrible cat. Sometimes she is even prone to perform heroic deeds. She doesn't steal because she wants to...well, okay, she does, but the only reason she steals in the first place is  because it's the only way she's known how to survive growing up. Those who actually spend enough time around her will actually discover that she is indeed a reliable ally and caring friend. It should be mentioned that she does have a habit of showing off the dark humor she possess under that cute and happy facade. It's also  really subtle warning sign in that Caraina shouldn't be brushed off or taken lightly because she's small and  isn't a typical warrior. If she wants to mess someone up and teach them that lesson, rest assured she will find a way to do it and it will be in a way to make the lesson stick to her victim's memories.

-Blue (The color. She LOVES it. Diamonds aren't her best friends, Sapphires are. )
-Night time
-Fine Dining (and ditching the bill of course)
-Cloudy days
-Rain
-Guys (They are easier targets for her...)
-Pineapple
-Performing
-Obstacle courses (As much as she finds herself bounding, leaping, and swinging to escape arrest, she's grown quite fond of such challenges)
-Jokes (A good laugh is always appreciated. Even if the jokes are bad, she will laugh at it for being so.)

Dislikes:
-Getting caught
-Jail/Dungeons (She's never been in one, but she dreads the thought.)
-Small spaces
-Bugs (HATES them.)
- Folks who take themselves too seriously.
-Deception (She may do it, but she doesn't like it happening to her. )
-Being dirty (while she's not afraid to get dirty, rest assured a bath will be taken as soon as the opportunity presents itself.)
-Guards (She does find herself escaping from them a lot)
-Rich pompous folks (And she loves pissing them off when she takes their pretty things.)
-Reptilian Mutants (Oh, she has a special hate for them...)

Quirks/Flaws: She purrs whenever she's hugged and she can't help it. After losing her parents at a young age, she appreciates any kind of compassion she receives. She likes the warm feeling it gives. She's also a klepto for nearly anything blue. Hell, she'd probably even take someone's blue eyes from their sockets if it wasn't so creepy and gross. She's also claustrophobic. Trap her in a tiny area and she will freak out. She will also freak out if a bug crawls on her.

Talents: She's an exceptional gymnast, and because she is a thief, naturally, she's stealthy and good at swiping things. Her charm can also be a gift too as well as her ability to wield daggers. She's a pretty good fighter. She may not be as good as those who have been formerly trained and disciplined in martial arts, but she knows how to use her skills and wits to hold her own long enough to make an escape. She's got a nice set of pipes too that allows her to sing beautifully and a graceful set of arms and legs that makes her a good dancer. If she's not stealing, she will perform on the streets to actually earn her money....but stealing is preferred as comes with more thrills and earns her more stuff.

Background:  Caraina once belonged to a well established family. While they weren't extremely wealthy, they were at least of upper middle class status. Her parents had a love of traveling the world, which provided a fascinating life in her younger years.  While camping outside the kingdom of Thundera. Their camp was approached by a group of lizard mutant bandits. Listening to her mother's advice to hide, Caraina hid up in a tree. Only at the tender age of 9, she watched the savage murdering of her mother and father. A seed of hate for the mutant race was planted in her that day.

Caraina found her way back to Thundera, as it was not located too far from where her family had taken their last vacation. And so she  used the only talent she knew to survive: stealing.  She started out by just stealing small things. Just food so she wouldn't starve and as she grew older, she moved on to swiping more precious items. The very daggers she carries with her today were part of her more daring thefts, which she pulled on a palace guard. A her courage grew, she began to even break into the King's palace for items.

Naturally, with the palace and other places being heavily guarded, Caraina had her run ins with soldiers. She didn't just learn how to steal, but she learned how to fight. Now her days are pretty much spent stealing and trying to avoid jail.

Weapon(s): Twin Daggers; Katars

Special Ability: Acrobatics. Yes, she has daggers on hand but her gymnast skills is her true weapon in fights and being able to evade capture. Her motor skills are superb and allow her to flip, bend and swing flawlessly making her able to dodge most normal attacks and objects with relative ease. She hardly blocks punches and kicks when her body is flexible and quick enough to just bend backward to avoid it or just flip away completely.

Style: Caraina spends more of her time running away from a fight than actually participating in them. However, when the time does come for her to fight, her style can almost be described as more of a dance with Her graceful movements. She likes to incorporate a lot of flips in her moves. If she ends a flip kick on the floor in a split, it's not her showing off, it's just how she fights. Since she doesn't have the muscle mass to inflict heavy damage with her punches and kicks, she spends most of her time just dodging until her opponent is exhausted.  When she wants to inflict serious damage, that is usually when her daggers come into play. Caraina also uses her surroundings. Running up walls and jumping onto and off of objects in her surrounding is a common thing in her fighting since she pretty much does it on a daily basis.

Mr Self Destruct

I added a barbed whip as Panthrix's secondary weapon.  Will that work?

Karasu

I'm almost finished with my male lion, working with teh female lion to make sure our profiles match XD

Dark Deception

Dark Clown: That'll be fine.

Karasu: Sounds good.

I'm going to give my cat claws  ::), extendable ones.

Dark Deception

Quote from: Ramael on September 28, 2011, 06:03:27 AM
Hoshit. Didn't realise I was up on the reserves list. Working on a profile naow.

Name: Tigrus, Tiggle, "The Orange Howler"
Race: Tiger
Weight: 85 kg
Height: 6'0

Appearance:

Personality
Likes: Drama, flair, glorious combat, good jokes, bad jokes, his armour, the good life.
Dislikes: Poverty, mundanity, being bored, being told "no", having his ribs broken.

Quirks/Flaws: After a year or so spent on the gladitorial circuit, Tigrus has picked up many skills in fighting, but still hasn't come across "real" combat. He lacks experience in front-line battles, and although he's seen a few temporary comrades die of their wounds in the arenas, hasn't suffered the pain of seeing a true friend die on the battlefield. Thus, he has a certain amount of arrogance that gets tiresome when coupled with his lack of "real" combat experience. He also has no idea of how to deal with money, having been born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Talents: Tigrus can pull off a blindingly savage offensive attack and at the same time throw puns that would stun even mutants. He's a wonderful people person, knowing exactly how to work a crowd, knowing how to bluff accurately, and how to get people "on-side", even if it's at the cost of his own dignity. He's also a competent fighter, and is perfectly capable of taking on one or multiple foes, but would struggle alone against a deadly and merciless enemy.

Occupation: Playboy/ex-prizefighter, friend of the Royal family.

Background: Tigrus has had a great life. Being born to one of the wealthy families of Thundera whom have good ties with the Royal family, you could say he's had it easy. Used to a life of luxury and everything he could have ever wanted, it was natural for him in his teenage years to yearn for something different, something harder, just to tick his rich and well-meaning parents off.

That thing was gladiatorial combat.

Suiting Tigrus's flair for drama and danger, the young tiger sought initiation into various low-level games, and used his hefty allowances to persuade the organisers. Although he had benefitted from various expensive gymnasiums, he wasn't exactly prize-fighter level, and neither did he have much natural experience with weapons, like so many of the other famous fighters. To this end, he commissioned various pieces of armour, gauntlets, gloves, boots, all made of a lightweight but sturdy metal. Clad in this fighter's gear, Tigrus took to the games with gusto. He was good, his expensive personal trainers, diet and flashy armour giving him an advantage, but he lost various fights and contests to other gladiators that were far more experienced than he. It was in one of these losses when Tigrus, frustrated, beaten and tired, let rip on his victorious opponent, his black humour and razor-wit called down every insult under the sun. When the crowd roared in unexpected laughter, Tigrus seized on this, and made it a cornerstone of every game, whether he lost or won.

His big mouth was a unique selling point, a tonic to most of the grim and dour combatants the crowd were used to seeing. Every fight turned into a spectacle at some point, Tigrus, or the "Orange Howler" as the spectators were now calling him, taking every oppurtunity to barb his opponent verbally, or make some light-hearted joke about the Royal family, or his own lack of experience, whatever, to get the crowd laughing and on his side once more. Thus, even when the "Orange Howler" lost a fight, he was almost guaranteed a spot in the next round regardless, because he kept the entertainment level high.

After a vicious bout of semi-finals, Tigrus had taken a severe beating, the pain and a few broken ribs being too much for even the Orange Howler to make jokes about. After this, his by-now fraught and angry parents managed to persuade their son to stop in his little fame stint, having proved his point that he was both a competent fighter and an annoying loud-mouthed little kit.

Tigrus took a break. He took his earnings and for a year, spent them on rich living, treating his friends well and splashing out on expensive meals for his fans (not to mention lavishing various ladykits with expensive clothes and jewellery). A little older now, and fully healed, Tigrus still dreams about the day when he would become Thundera's champion...or, failing that, another situation would come up and shake him from his comfortable little lifestyle again, put some danger and flair into his life. His armour is repaired, his body fully healed, and the rebellious spark has flared up in his belly once more.

Weapons: His gauntlets, gloves, and boots. Welded from a durable yet light metal, it can turn away iron and steel blades. Tigrus' punches and kicks are therefore more dangerous then normal fists and feet. He doesn't wear any heavy breastplate, so he is still very quick on his feet whilst retaining an impressive damage output.

Special ability: Bluff. Tigrus can talk his way out of, and into, almost any situation.

Style

In progress. How does this look for now, DD? I took a liberty with the gladiatorial games, but I liked the idea so I ran with it.

Your profile looks great. I'll add you to the approved list since most of it is finished and approvable. Your character sounds like a party-crasher lol (of course a "royal" party crasher that is). I'll add you to the front page. 

Dark Deception

We got 3 more cats to go and coincidentally we have an equal number of males and females.

I can see a really good relationship tree here. Everyone will so far know each other very easily (except the true identity of those characters who are secretly clerics). I already got an easy interaction scheme planned with Saphir's character to get her known.

I won't start the plot immediately because I want everyone to settle into their surroundings and interact a little. I would like for a special ball to be thrown in which turns into a disaster with the starting of the plot. So, we'll begin either one or two days (in-game) before the ball begins so the whole castle will be busy making preparations.

I was wondering though which royal should inherit the Sword of Omen from Leomedes: The Prince or the Princess. That would be another thing Kara and Nimara will need to think over. They can have a spar for it or through cooperative decision, one of you could get it. The prince is expected to be the King of Thundera any way and his sister a Queen right? I'm not exactly sure how the king and queen system works when there is a prince and princesslol. Does only the prince rise to King and the princess remains a princess or does she rise to queen too?

Oh yes, Bubby, I was thinking because your cat is older than mine that she became a cleric a few years before he did. They may have a small rivalry because I'm sure he'll treat her like she's the rookie when she was there before him lol.

Also, just a reminder. You still have until Sunday to get your profiles completed (so no real hurry yet). Feel free to make your profiles look pretty, fix grammar, make changes, etc.

Karasu

I told Nim she could be older if she liked. But if she got the sword, he'd be a little jealous XD

With the prince and princess thing, if the kingdom is masculine based then yes the male would rise to king before the princess regardless of age.

If it's equal then both can and likely it'll be determined by leadership skill or age.

If it's Feminine based then the female would rise to Queen before the prince.

Either way GM tis your call I believe.

Dark Deception

They both could be heirs to the thrones (king and queen). No biggie.

Ramael

They can't really be both heirs...one has to take precedence over the other. Otherwise you'll have a brother-sister combination on the throne...and people will talk.

It could come down to age, which of the two is older?

Also, thanks for approving. I shall make the final tweaks today.

Dark Deception

Karasu

Saphir

Quote from: Ramael on September 29, 2011, 05:31:11 AM
They can't really be both heirs...one has to take precedence over the other. Otherwise you'll have a brother-sister combination on the throne...and people will talk.

Well....they are royalty. It wouldn't be that odd since royals marry within their own family all the time. Though, I think it's usually marrying a cousin and not a sibling....yeah, I'm gonna shut up now.

But I do think that maybe the lion to wield the sword should probably be the eldest? Unless the youngest is far better in skills and wielding it. The king could easily decide that the youngest would be better suited for his direct heir to the throne. But that'd be up for Kara and Nim to figure out.

It's two bad there aren't two swords. He-Man and She-Ra never had this problem. XDD

Angzyn

I will have mine up by tomorrow. After all it will also be apart of my art project. (long story)
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Karasu

blah, I don't care who does it.. but I can't really play a leader like a king that well so Nim you get it automatically! XD

My guy's really shy anyway XD think Lion-O (2011) but more awkward around attractive guys/girls XD

VNConsort

Haha, xD yes we discussed my dearest twin brother.

The kingship of the throne can be anything really.  We can even figure it out as the plot goes on. 

My creative take on it would be that if the Princess does choose someone and they wish to contend for the throne then they'd have to fight/show of strength with Kara's character.

I'll message Kara and we can get it settled or something.  I'm not sure the chances of either of us rising to the throne anyways.
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Karasu

oh blah, make me fight when I suck at it XD

ya we'll discuss in YIM

bubby

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 29, 2011, 03:36:14 AM

Oh yes, Bubby, I was thinking because your cat is older than mine that she became a cleric a few years before he did. They may have a small rivalry because I'm sure he'll treat her like she's the rookie when she was there before him lol.

YAY for rivalry! I'm excited to get started!

Ramael

Speaking of which, can we be cheeky and start early? Or are we still waiting for profiles to be completed?

I'm already envisioning Rus's intro post, where he's flexing/posing somewhere, regailing a bored friend with tales of his exploits in the ring.

VNConsort

We can start when all the profiles are up.  I'll post mine tonight and get it out of the way.
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

bubby

Saphir

Ah, showing off is always a nice distraction...

-totes has to pickpocket Tigrus now-

Ramael

Quote from: Saphir on September 29, 2011, 01:57:55 PM
Ah, showing off is always a nice distraction...

-totes has to pickpocket Tigrus now-

"So, there was this three-headed lizard mutant, and I TOTALLY had him in a stranglehold, and I did the old "who said three heads are better than one?!" which the crowd creamed over obviously, well I had a lot of fans in that day but y'know, and....hey...HEY...WHERE'S MY GODDAMN GOLD-PLATED FUR COMB?!"

AngelicBlade

Lol, god my character's gonna hate two people so far.

bubby

*Chokes on her Sierra Mist*

Ramael...I am in total love with you...

Karasu

*rolls off her futon bed/desk chair and laughs so hard. "oh my god that was awsome XD I reallly wanan as, is he bi? XD

Dark Deception

You should go ahead and write your introduction post. That way, when the RP does begin you already got it done. Unless there is some certain information you think you need to know?

I'm going to be tweaking my character's profile because I feel lazy v_v. It was lazily written any way.

Ramael

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 29, 2011, 05:11:39 PM
You should go ahead and write your introduction post. That way, when the RP does begin you already got it done. Unless there is some certain information you think you need to know?

That's a good idea really. I'd have just asked about the technology level of Thundera, we're talking medieval, but I didn't know to what extent?

Also, Kara, he's not really, but you can go ahead and take him out of his comfort zone, that would be funny. Also there are other ways of interaction.

Dark Deception

Medieval. Pure Medieval. With maybe Alien Raptor (dinosaurs or giant chickens like Chocobos) maybe the transportation lol. So just get a little bizarre with what kind of creatures you may see pulling carts around.

Third Earth is supposed to be our Earth but its post-apocalyptic. Something happened to have it reduced to a wasteland of mutants. So imagine all the creatures have mutated also. You'll see weird birds, animals, etc. I would have given a brief description of the world surrounding the kingdom in the thread.

There will be a Castle thread for all play going in and around the castle (ie. court yards etc.) And there will be a City thread for all thread going on outside in the city and around the city.

arikelillusion

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 28, 2011, 10:59:53 PM
I was waiting for someone to choose Caracal. Those cats are like the Lynx's cousin. Another big cat that's strange is the Bay Cat. Hey arikel, how is your char's name pronounced? Leopira is a nice name too. I'm reading Leopnad as "Leo-p-nah-d" or Lee-op-nad. o_o

its lee-op-na-dy with p and d mute. its like leeonay (you pronuce leeonay but write leopnad)... its a little strange but i thoungh that the sound of it its cute =P its a name that i knew from a friend.. hehe.. 
Anxiously
wildly
madly
My body is calling you
"On fire"!!

Karasu

Leroooooooooooooooooooooy Jennnnnnnnnnkinnnnnnnnnnnnnns XD

sorry i ahd to do taht

Ramael

I actually just started watching the 2011 series. I was surprised at the entertainment value. Think it's fair to say they've taken a leaf from the Avatar (airbender, not james cameron) book, but that's a good thing. I actually laughed out loud genuinely, as opposed to the old Thundercats where you'd be laughing at the hackneyed script. Well, not when it first came out and I was a kid. I LOVED IT WITH ALL MY HEART back then.

Anyway I noticed that there are actually public arena games! I must've subconsciously known that when I did my character sheet. Now I hope they're not just limited to "running up massive tree and ringing massive bell", then Rus's profile will be canonically correct.

Saphir

Quote from: Ramael on September 29, 2011, 03:27:52 PM
"So, there was this three-headed lizard mutant, and I TOTALLY had him in a stranglehold, and I did the old "who said three heads are better than one?!" which the crowd creamed over obviously, well I had a lot of fans in that day but y'know, and....hey...HEY...WHERE'S MY GODDAMN GOLD-PLATED FUR COMB?!"

...I smell a potential running gag. One by one all of Tigrus' little precious possessions disappear. One goes bye bye each time he starts to brag about himself and achievements.

Karasu

Dark Deception

"gold-plated" lol he must be a walking treasure trove

lol It'll also be interesting to see her try to pick the pockets of a former thief.  ::)

Yes, there can be city events. I don't see anything wrong with there being public matches for entertainment.

Saphir

Quote from: Dark Deception on September 29, 2011, 08:49:10 PM
"gold-plated" lol he must be a walking treasure trove

lol It'll also be interesting to see her try to pick the pockets of a former thief.  ::)

Definitely doable. Even more lulz.

-slips hand into Lynx's pocket and fishes finger around. Feels something and grabs it and tugs but it doesn't budge-  "....I know you just came from the meat market...but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that's not a frankfurter? Well this is awkward. I usually get treated to dinner at least before giving handies." o.o.....>.>......<.<.....-tugs again- "Just double checking."

Dark Deception

lol That would be such an awkward moment.

Karasu

I'm still waiting for Nim DD, when her profile is done I can finish mine within an hour.

Dark Deception

Dark Deception

Latest Update: Angzy lost power so she won't be back until her power is back. I'm allowing her to join the RP still when she gets it back, so no hurry for her.

I will be opening the Character Thread and OOC thread today. So make your last minute fixes on your profile. I mean, of course you can fix it while its in the character thread, but eh. If you want it already done, then get it done.  :P

I will also be working on the two IC threads. I decided that the ceremony will be a ritual and test of strength for which sibling will inherit the sword. But yes, it won't begin for 2 days in game so during those times of waiting, players can get a feel for their characters and tie in some interactions.

AngelicBlade

Karasu

I'ms till working on mine, and other Various stories I've come up with ideas for. As basic as they are. Otherwise had a blast this weekend.

Nim Finish yours already so I got something to work with!

Dark Deception

I've put up the OOC and the Character Thread. You can find the links to those threads on the front page. I recommend you bookmark them.

Players who have had their profiles approved can go ahead and move their character profiles to the Character Thread. Those who have yet to be approved may not.

Dark Deception

Nimara and Karasu, be sure to keep us updated with "away" status. I know Karasu is waiting for a response from Nimara, but I'm wondering what's the hold up? How long are we going to have to wait?

Karasu

if Nimara hasn't updated hers or posted it by tomorrow afternoon I'll be taking it as she's not wanting to play anymore and finishing my prince on my own.

VNConsort

Name: Leona Leomedes
Race: Lion
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140 lb (70 kg)

Visual Appearance:

Written Appearance: Leona's short soft fur is a light russet color, with fawn markings on her face, down her backside and along her hands and feet.  She likes to wear her dark crimson mane casually around the palace but prefers to tie it up when on duty or training.  Her crystalline blue eyes are usually warm, but sometimes detached as if in deep thought. 

Leona also has a long tail that matches her darker fur and with long dark red fur at the end. 

Personality: Cynical, Pragmatic, Steady, Warm (initially), Ambitious

-Heavy weapons: Swinging weapons are best.
-Feats of strength or agility: Especially if she gets to participate.
-Being royal: At least she's honest.
-Her twin brother:  Her closest confidant
-Men and women.

Dislikes:
-Failure on the battlefield.
-Those who speak ill of the future of the throne.
-Disrespect
-Insubordination

Quirks/Flaws: Her desire to see power in her hands often sends her down interesting paths through her life.  She often is quick to protect her brother or bend her judgment in favor of his.   Leona's ambition have been known to cloud her judgment as well, but she has been lucky so far to have close companions correct her logic.

Talents: Her strength is often unmatched after many years of honing her prowess.  Often taking her brother's place on the training grounds has left her with sharpened senses in many forms of combat.  After a long day, she is also often seen among popular taverns drinking merrily away, but never seen drunk.

Background: Leona has lived a life dedicated to her upbringing as royalty.  Alongside her dear twin brother, she was raised in a world that few got to see.  A young cub Leona had to learn the hard way that a royal life did not mean all fun and games.  There were expectations to be met and decisions to be made.  She keeps several long time companions with her from a young age.  Her brother is her closest companion and her personality changes around him as well as her flexibility when it comes to duty.  She tries to balance her extra time in the nearby communities, bolstering the good name of the royal family. 

As of recently, she works among the army, keeping a watchful eye for her father and even doing him special favors when he is too busy to visit the barracks. 

Weapon(s): Halberd, heavy swinging axe end.  Thick, heavy, but constructed to pick up momentum.
Special Ability: Exceptional Constitution.  Leona can always find strength to continue. 
Style: Leona spends much time balance both offensive and defensive properties of her Halberd.  She keeps her distance from her foes with fast sweeping of her blade or quick jabs from her pole.  While she prefers to have her foe at pole's length, she can take on the brunt of attacks against her weapon as well. 

Weaponless, Leona is calm and quick but often takes defensive movements until a better opportunity arises. 
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Karasu

Name: Leonaar Leomedes
Race: Lion
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 194 lbs [88 Kilograms]
Visual Appearance: http://e621.net/post/show/146042/blue_eyes-boots-feline-lion-male-riot41-solo-tail
Written Appearance: Standing at 5'6" this red maned male lion of emerald eyes wears and orange oclored vest and pants that leave his thighs open to the wind but groin hidden from sight. He wears knee length leather boots, a belt that goes between his legs and around his hips, and a black skin tight shirt beneath his vest.
Personality: Shy, Submisive to sum in a couple of words He can be quite agressive if his family or loved ones are threatened.
-Meat Pies
-Strong men/women
-Whips and swords
-Music, song and dance (Arts in other words)
Dislikes:
-Dis respect
-Insubordination
-Anyone threatening his family or sister
Quirks/Flaws: His own submissiveness is often his weakness, when confronted with sexual acts the boy will stutter, stumble and become embarassed quickly.
Talents: Sing (some), Play an instrument, Whip dance (that is dancing with a whip as the main prop, usually his whipped blade or a variant)
Background: Growing up, a lot of weight was usually placed upon his shoulders, but it became quite clear that the princeling was not the warrior his father was, insted taking after their gentler mother and tending to act feminine, soo long as His sister was not threatened. one coudl never find as close a set of twins as they, evne if usually he let her take his place in training, he was still very proficient with the sword whip like his mother.

To this day Leonaar is known as the kind hearted prince, ever seen with his siter when in the community, being a gentle and kind but fair prince.

Weapon(s): Chain Whip.
Special Ability: Translation. He is able to read and understand Ancient text.
Style: Acrobatics is a favored style of the prince, but always does he take time to study his opponent (if he can) and use hsi brain rather than his brawn.

Dark Deception

Nimara: You're missing Written Appearance in your profile.If you fill that out, then I'll check over it. You're pretty much done once you add that.

Karasu: There's a converter on Google. Simply type in pounds, press the button, and kilograms pop out. Write a written description any way. Saphir pretty much wrote exactly what his character's picture looked like, but offer one any way. Is your weapon a sword or a whip because if it can be used as a sword, and then transform into a whip at the push of a button, I'm going to have to say no (that makes it a hybrid weapon). If you're trying to make a weapon like Ivy from Soul Calibur or that one guy from Bleach, I can't permit it because it's not an actual weapon. The closest thing I can recommend though is a chain whip.

VNConsort

Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Dark Deception

Nimara: Approved. You may post it over on the Character Thread. lol Interesting to have a warrior princess.

Karasu

I'll update mine first hting in the morning DD I need to sleep now.

VNConsort

I'm so excited, can't wait!

Edit: Nevermind, I don't have to! xD Of course there are OOC and two threads already, wheeee.
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Dark Deception

Karasu, your profile is approved. You can move it over to the character thread.

Dark Deception

Recruitment is open once again. I will be accepting 1 application for a female character and 1 application for a male character. This game is based off of Thundercats, specifically the 2011 version, however we don't run it along with the show's storyline. We run it our way, so you don't have to have seen the show to join this game.

To clarify, Thundercats are not "furries" or anthropomorphs. They're more like humanoids that resemble more human than cat. However, I will be permitting pictures of Nekos or Anthropomorphs if you can't find a picture that resembles a Thundercat. Don't know what a Thundercat looks like? Go on Google Images and see for yourself.

Whatever animal isn't under reserve is open. We do allow non-Cat species, but your character will be treated as a prisoner when he or she comes to Cat's Lair.

Right now in the RP, we're in a relaxed period before the plot is going to kick off. This is allowing players to interact and relationships (not entirely romantic) between characters to be seen or built. Once the main plot begins, I will be closing this recruitment thread once again whether I have 2 people or not.

Clarifying again, this is not a smut game. There are sexual themes, and blah blah in it, but this isn't a one-night-stand RP. There is a storyline here, and the storyline is above the smut. So if you're coming here looking for just smut, turn around. This isn't your game.

Dark Deception

Updated the front page to show what species are available.

Rochester

Provided you're still seeking a female character, I was wondering...
Your first post mentions servants and maidservants, but would there be perhaps royal concubines?
If not, I'd be interested in a maid/servant role. What cat species are still available to be had?
мαġηα εŝτ vεяιτąŝ ετ pяαεvąℓεЬιτ
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart.
Ons & Offs | Rabbit Hole | Plot Ideas | Plot Index | Absences   

Ramael

Any species not yet taken. Jaguars haven't been seen yet, and our resident panther dropped out so that's open again, bobcats haven't been seen as a main character...I don't know what the deal is in domesticated species, but I think a Siamese character would be fun. Also, hard to find pics-wise.

Dark Deception

Quote from: Rochester on October 15, 2011, 06:55:47 AM
Provided you're still seeking a female character, I was wondering...
Your first post mentions servants and maidservants, but would there be perhaps royal concubines?
If not, I'd be interested in a maid/servant role. What cat species are still available to be had?

Pretty much what Ramael said.

As for concubines, with how the characters are, I don't think concubines will be an exciting role nor will you get the action you're hoping a concubine would get (I'm making this assumption based on the personalities of most of the characters already in-game including NPCs). There are only 2 royal family players, 1 soldier, 2 clerics (one of those clerics posing as a kitchen hand), 2 friends of the royal family, and 1 thief commoner. Everything else is NPCed.

You're welcome to play a maidservant.

Rochester

Is there a concise list of character profiles? And are we going off of 80's Thundercats or the modern remake?

Dark Deception

2011 version, you can find a link to the Character Thread on the front page under Links.

Rochester

Oh, duh! *smacks forehead*
Okay, I skimmed through every link page and I have a revised idea to suggest. If it's retarded just say so, I'm totally fine scrapping it and coming up with something else.

I was thinking since the queen is dead and has been for a while, the king might have a concubine to uh, fill the void. Someone he toys with but has no real love for, perhaps grateful affection at the most. She knows she has no chance at being queen, nor does she have a desire to be, and in fact she's secretly in love with someone else. Like perhaps the kitchen boy...

y/n?

Dark Deception

It seems okay to me, but I don't think the twins will be able to respect their father, but it makes some between-character drama. They loved their mother a lot and to see him trying to heal his wounds with another woman, may anger them, but idk. I'll ask the players of the twins what they think.

As for you, I approve it if you want to use it.

Rochester

That was the plan. Complex family relationships seem to be my specialty, ha. Oh boy, what does that say about me? Anyways.
I'll write up a profile~~

VNConsort

As the player of the Princess, I don't really mind too much.  The plot hasn't started so there isn't much to change.  I'm sure Leona will be at least peeved at the idea. 

Like the royal family friends, you can take some liberty with how well you know the twins.  Now that I don't have to wait for Panthrix's reply (sadface), I'll get along with a post.
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Rochester

Name: Catriona
Race: White Serval
Height: 5'3
Weight: 130lbs
Written Appearance: Catriona has a thundercat and fleur de lis design tattooed high on her left thigh that identifies her on sight as property of the royal family, and as such under their protection.
Personality: Catriona is not naturally a soft-spoken woman. In her mind she is opinionated and thoughful and she burns with a vibrant love of life. But outwardly she mostly keeps to herself, unless she is in the company of someone she trusts. This is rare, due to her occupation some people don't respect her and others outright hate her - regarding her as an insult to the queen. Although the life of a courtesan was not her choice, she bears these people no ill will. She is extremely caring and understanding, and for the most part she just wants a real friend.
Likes: Fresh fruit, music and dancing, art, and sincerity in others. (And also the kitchen boy, Lynx.)
Dislikes: Rude people or two-faced people, bad hygeine, and asparagus.
Quirks/Flaws: Sometimes she'll forget herself and speak her mind before she remembers she's supposed to be seen and not heard. Her job is to be elaborately beautiful at all times, so sometimes she comes across as conceited or narcissistic because she's so involved with her appearance.
Talents: She can sing and dance very well, and can play most instruments at least a little bit. She admires art in others but isn't an artist herself. She has no trained fighting skills to speak of.
Background: Catriona was born in servitude. Her mother was a courtesan before her, and when she was impregnated by a noble, she was disgraced and became a scullery maid. She raised her daughter as a courtesan so that she wouldn't have to work in a kitchen her whole life, although Catriona never minded the work. When she first started, she found she had a talent for it, and also that it allowed her to pursue music as a hobby, something she desperately loves. After the death of the queen, a noble close to the crown presented Catriona to the king hoping to ease his pain and perhaps advance a political career with the favor.
Weapon(s): Lute?
Special Ability: Her voice is disarmingly beautiful, especially when she sings.
Style: If she learned to fight, it would probably be a dervish style, reflecting all of her training in dance.

Dark Deception

Love it. Especially, how she's a white serval and uses a lute as a possible weapon lol. I've never seen the white serval before, but when I looked it up, seems like a very adorable cat. Go on ahead and add yourself to the Character Thread and give a Hello to all those in the OOC. I'll add your character's name to the list.

Dark Deception

Oh, wait, wait, wait. You have to change her name to something more "thundercat"-ish. In Thundercats, everyone's name was taken from the race of cat they were. If you looked at the Character Thread, you'd notice everyone has been following this theme. Since your character's a white serval, I'm sure Servina or something along those lines would do.

Rochester

Dark Deception

It's too general. Their names reflected the species of Cat they were. It was how the viewer was able to guess what kind of cat they were.

Dark Deception

Once again, Thundercats is looking for some players. Be sure to read the front page to see what races and jobs are open. We are taking 1 male and 1 female characters.

Dark Deception

We're now looking for 2 females and 1 male. There are several cat types that haven't been claimed that new role players to the game as well as still many jobs. The front page is up to date. If you would like a brief of what's been happening so far, that can be offered also.

VNConsort

Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Mysterium

Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!

Dark Deception

No. I don't accept any mythological animals. They have to be animals alive today.

Mysterium

I checked the list, I did not see Panthers. Are they still open?

VNConsort

I'd think so since our last Panther went byebye. :<
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Dark Deception

Quote from: Mysterium on November 10, 2011, 05:27:04 PM
I checked the list, I did not see Panthers. Are they still open?

Yes, they're open.

Mysterium

Ok I'll choose that then.  I will do my best to have something up for approval before the end of the weekend.