Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaStarfish91

Rex33

The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Keaira

296 is simply not happening at this time.

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

luphawk

294 isn’t ugly but 295 looks much better.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Hazel

luna146

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Hazel

luphawk

my ideas / my f-list

Oreo

luna146

luphawk

These number just keep looking worse, lets make it look a little better 294.
my ideas / my f-list

Shewolf

luna146

293 stop making them worse or else :p

MechaStarfish91

294...or else what?  What will you do, luna?

Oreo

luna146

292 I can think of a few distractions

MechaStarfish91

293.  Distractions?  Now you have me interested.

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

luna146

292 if we get to 200 I will remove my top :p

Keaira

Oh's and No's