Enchanted University | A Disney Group Role Play | Interest Check

Started by AliceInLace, September 20, 2014, 06:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliceInLace

Quote from: Amelita on October 04, 2014, 06:55:22 PM
Interested in this...

Are you looking for males or females atm?
(Tinkerbell -with a Scarlett Johansson face- and Beast -with a Mario Blanco face- are the ones who come to mind immediately)

I think we're still in need of males but let me do a quick count and I'll let you know :)
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

AliceInLace

Okay, officially we have thirteen females and nine males, one female is full lesbian and the other six can go to either side. With that, I think it would be alright with either side because if all the bi or pan sexual chose women, it would leave the straight pairings to six females to nine males.
18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Amelita

Alright. Tinkerbell and Naveen on their way to your inbox.

Sent in a Tink and Doctor Facilier  ;D

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

GnothiSeauton

Strongly considering taking a stab at Gaston, after seeing all of the talented writers already in here.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Swashbuckler

Quote from: AliceInLace on October 04, 2014, 08:14:18 PM
Okay, officially we have thirteen females and nine males, one female is full lesbian and the other six can go to either side. With that, I think it would be alright with either side because if all the bi or pan sexual chose women, it would leave the straight pairings to six females to nine males.

Hope that isn't how the ratio goes....lol

Loves

both Bell and Rapunzel will not go "either way"  they will remain straight
ON HIATUS AGAIN

AliceInLace

Quote from: Loves on October 04, 2014, 08:46:28 PM
both Bell and Rapunzel will not go "either way"  they will remain straight

I already assumed that since you had them as hetero, so I didn't count them for the either way

azzmeister89

Ok i'm gonna put out a request for some more kingdom hearts characters! Come on people

Jemady Angel

<---- O/o

Aiden

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on October 04, 2014, 08:29:10 PM
Strongly considering taking a stab at Gaston, after seeing all of the talented writers already in here.

One of us, one of us!

Jas needs to form a crew of "bad guys!" Well in general, not saying you have too!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Aiden on October 04, 2014, 11:57:15 PM
One of us, one of us!

Jas needs to form a crew of "bad guys!" Well in general, not saying you have too!

I've had the Gaston song from Beauty and the Beast stuck in my head ever since I stumbled upon this.

I'm surprised no one jumped on him.  He could be such a great character here, methinks.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Torterrable

Wait, bad guys? I want to be a bad guy!

Doctor Facilier, anyone? So charismatic...all that voodoo that he do....mmmmph.

Aiden

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on October 04, 2014, 11:59:26 PM
I've had the Gaston song from Beauty and the Beast stuck in my head ever since I stumbled upon this.

I'm surprised no one jumped on him.  He could be such a great character here, methinks.

I felt the same way about Captain Hook so I made him.

Jas L. Sinker

@Torterrale - Amelita claimed Doctor Facilier and is working on his sheet atm.

Torterrable

Ah? Darn. Not updated, but cool!

How about Jafar? Is the genie/sorcerer taken?

Aiden

I'm going off of this.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214091.msg10565137#msg10565137

I know Doctor Facilier is not crossed of yet, but his sheet as the last post and in works.

Torterrable

Mmm? I see, thanks for the thread. The character looks great; she did him justice.

Is Jafar still open, then? I think I would like to make a character sheet for him.

Aiden

PM Alice, she has specific instructions so make sure you make note of them.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Aiden on October 05, 2014, 12:03:59 AM
I felt the same way about Captain Hook so I made him.

Jas L. Sinker

Oooh. 

Me likes.

If I get to do Gaston, I was going to make him into the arrogant ladies man kind of guy.  Frat/jock dude with a bit of a villain vibe.

Seeking New Stories

Torterrable

Aiden

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on October 05, 2014, 12:10:42 AM
Oooh. 

Me likes.

If I get to do Gaston, I was going to make him into the arrogant ladies man kind of guy.  Frat/jock dude with a bit of a villain vibe.

If you go for the make the jock's the bad guys, I might need to have Jas try out for the team. Perhaps a running back or WR. He will be able to master a button hook play in no time!
(Sorry football joke, its almost sunday!)

Kokaine

Ursula thinks Gaston as a jock would be lovely. She happens to be a cheerleader :P
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

I love the new avatar, Koka.

I hope this isn't going to become a, populars as villains vs. good guys as outcasts, thing.  We can make it more layered than that.

Kokaine

Thank you. I decided to get into the Halloween spirit earlier.

And I agree... more layers are definitely interesting though... speaking of Ursula, I wouldn't say she's any more popular than anyone else to be honest. She doesn't want that level of attention aimed her way. Makes certain things more difficult xD
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Aiden

I don't see it being that simple.

I personally am still trying to get a feel for Jas. Act up or actually think he can be "good" only to find out he is actually a bad guy in his story.