Want to run a thing set in a dark transformative world filled with monsters?

Started by mayovagn, August 15, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayovagn

I am looking for someone to run something for me. Something dark. Something set in a variant of our modern world. The world is not as it seems and my character will be a young woman just starting out in college, trying to make her way, when she discovers something, a macguffin and is changed by it, given power to transform herself, change her shape. Power she can't at first control, power that is stronger when she is 'excited'.

A world with other powered people hiding in the shadows, most of them hiding from the monsters. Shape changing creatures that ensure the world is theirs and maintain their hegemony with force. Creatures who take what they please, pleasure and pain, from those they 'rule'.

I am looking for stuff on the edge of non-con, but not over it. I am looking for dark and sinister where you are never quite certain who is standing next to you once the truth is revealed. A world with a very rotten core, mean streets, and busted streetlights.

Which is kind of a tall order.

If you think you would like that, enjoy running that, for a wonky brained liege thing, yell at me in a PM. Go on, you know you want to. There is a PM button just over there, on the left there, go on, press it, type me something, you know it makes sense!

m.
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

mayovagn

We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek writing partners anywhere!

Well, on E.
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo