News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

I rolled my eyes "fine but if theres one cabin theres bound to be more, I say we start walking in the privately owned area. Besides I'm too antsy to stand still." I said pacing around the little group fidgeting.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante begin to exert a calming wave to Alex.He relaxes and  staggers suddenly.I took a lot out of him.

LimitlessNikkie

I pushed back slightly and glared, "don't" I said sharply, it doesn't work on me anyway, "calm only works on emotions, I'm find in that department, basically figure I'm on speed the rest of the night." I said everything in a rush never stopping moving. Then all at once I went still and listened hard, my face broke into a wide smile. "the cabin is free, turns out they heard Rose and freaked." I said lightly "I can hear them leaving now." I said moments before we could all hear tires crunching on gravel.

Kaiser Maverick

"Perfect.Lets head in."he says as he opens the door slightly."Dibs on the master bedroom."he said as he looks around the huge bedroom.

LimitlessNikkie

"I found the place and your calling dibs?" I asked with a laugh but moved off in the direction of one of the guest rooms to check out the room. Satisfied I started checking all the rooms just for something to keep my moving.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante begins to walk around the house,making sure it was safe.

LimitlessNikkie

"Your safe." I said jokingly as I passed Dante in the hall recognizing that, I'm going to check it out demeanor.

Kaiser Maverick

"Hehe can never be too careful."he says as he jumps on the bed

LimitlessNikkie

I rolled my eyes and paced around the room, "I know it's and all late but do mind if a I ask you a few more quesions? Curiosity is killing me." I said laughing lightly.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and nods."Anything miss interrogator."

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled "I'm sorry but really you have no idea how cool this is for me." I said with excitment my eyes brightening as I sat down in one of the chairs in the room and tapping my foot lightly.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and laughs."Haha your not gonna put me in a cage and watch me for the rest of my life................are you?"

LimitlessNikkie

"No of course not. I guess I should explain a bit." I said crossing my legs and jiggling my foot, "The old line was feral, cold emotionless, predatory, it took a long time to relearn those traits and we found that those of us with stronger gifts found their humanity faster and there 'children' even faster and so on, resulting in the new lines being very docile in comparison. But that keen interest in other gifted species became a life long pursuit for some of us, myself included. I've spent a good portion of my life studying creatures like Rose. To meet you a new discovery, well...it's simply amazing." I said breathlessly smiling brightly

Kaiser Maverick

Dante leaned up quietly,blushing a fierce red.

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled brightly "You have no idea how long I've waited to meet someone as special as you." I said quietly running my fingers through my hair.

Kaiser Maverick

“Ohh well I ummm dont ahh welll umm."he said as he blushed.She made him seem extremely nervous.

LimitlessNikkie

I crossed the room and brushed his shoulder softly "I'm sorry. I'm making you nervous I didn't mean to."

Kaiser Maverick

That caused him to burn up.His face was fluushed as he turned away slightly.“Sorry ive never been around girls much.

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed lightly "you seemed comfortible enough, till just a few minutes ago. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortible." I stepped away and took a few steps towards the door. "do you want me to leave?" I asked in a small voice.

Kaiser Maverick

“No you dont have too.I was nervous is all."

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded and sat back down in the chair, "Is your whole family like you?" I asked trying to distract him from being nervous.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled bright and had to restrain from clapping but did laugh excitedly. "Thats simply amazing. when did you fist realize you were special?"

Kaiser Maverick

e smiled and sheepishly rubbed his hand behind hid head.“About 3 years ago."

LimitlessNikkie

"so soon" I said surprised shaking my head, "it's amazing how well you've adjusted. Did you have anyone to help you during that time?"